John Smith Inc. Ch. 08

Story Info
Who is John Smith and what happen at the pier?
11.8k words
4.76
11.3k
29

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who is John Smith and what happen at the pier?

The network presidents were enraged; they couldn't buy this reclusive billionaire. He turned down all of their offers, including appearing on any one of their talk shows including late night television. The best thing they could do was to put up their best shows or repeats to compete, but they all knew the majority of viewers like themselves tuned in to their competitor.

"In an exclusive interview here on NBC News, you'll meet John Smith, the man who cured breast cancer and made TITS™ a household word. Tonight he'll be interviewed by Brenda Stark of the San Jose Mercury News." The familiar nightly news anchor stated, and then he faded out to be replaced by a broad view of the studio.

Sitting comfortably in a Giorgio Armani midnight blue suit, white shirt, ruby red solid silk tie, matching pocket square, and cufflinks, John Smith still in his twenties, boyish good looks and twinkling blue eyes looked into the camera just over Brenda Stark's right shoulder. He smiled as Brenda greeting him and the camera panned out so that you could see both, reporter and John Smith seated across from one another.

"Good Evening Mister Smith, or would you prefer that I call you John," Brenda asked, knowing how he'd reply, this was for her viewers. She hoped the extra cologne she'd strategically places all over her body would get her through the interview. Being this close to her master and not being able to touch him would take its toll, she like all the other female agents suffered from the same affliction. She took all the precautions she could imagine, including wearing a napkin and tampon despite it not being her time of month. She hoped it would be enough and her arousal wouldn't overpower her flora scent or her mind, this was national and possibly international TV.

"Please Ms. Stark, John is fine," he replied. (Brenda, I've set up a two way communication between us, we can talk privately through this link. By the way, you look gorgeous. I think we'll need to spend a little personal time together afterwards.)

"Only if you call me Brenda," she countered, suppressing the urge to jump into his arms. (Master this is hard enough without making promises like that. You have no idea.)

(Don't worry, I've got you. I've given you a little extra concentration and wisdom for lack of a better word. You're doing fine just relax and remember to smile.)

"So, John, after your startling announcement on curing breasts cancer everyone in America if not the world is dying to know more about you." She paused and smiled, moved a stray lock of hair from her face. She was flirting with him and the camera was eating it up. "I'll summarize what we've been able to dig up; you can fill in any blanks." Smiling again, she glanced at her notes. John smiled back, she was doing great.

"You're a native of Mountain View, California, raised by a single mother, and the son of the late science mogul Dr. Zachary Smith." (Go ahead, I won't take offense, John said) "You never met your father, but you received a generous inheritance which you rolled into a small fortune, creating John Smith Inc. aka JSI. You then parlayed that into two earthshaking products; SummerTan™ and TITS™." (How am I doing master?) Benda paused for affect and then smiled and resumed. "Which brings us to the present, how did you or your team of scientist find the cure for breasts cancer? And what does it mean for all the other forms of cancer?"

Smiling broadly, John modestly accepted credit for the cure and products; careful to make it known that it was a team effort. It couldn't have been accomplished without his family of employees and his team of scientist. Claiming unlike his father, he didn't know much about science or chemistry. "As far as the other forms of cancer, JSI research is available to other companies to build on our success." He then credited his mother for raising him well and spoke of his love for his childhood sweetheart and wife, April. (Here's a good segue.)

"Speaking of your wife April, could you tell us more? Is it true she was your childhood sweetheart?"

(Great question, Brenda.) With John's praise Brenda's juices began to flow freely, testing her self-control and preparation. She could definitely smell her excitement. She was going to be with her master again, just her alone, not having to share him with anyone else. She was losing her focus and concentration.

With great affection, John told his story of growing up in a neighborhood a surrounded by friends and about April's crush on him. A crush he never suspected until their senior year of high school. While telling his story, his excitement and passion left no doubt in anyone's mind how much he loved April. The television audience was enamored. Wives chided their husbands; young women sighed and prayed one day they too would find someone who loved them as much. Television executives expected the ratings would be high, the results dwarfed their expectations.

The rest of the interview went the way you'd expect it. Brenda through her master's support was brilliant. She asked the right questions at the best time, playing off the previous comments expertly. She asked about plans for new cancer treatments, new products and what could they expect next from JSI. Additionally, the interview was sultry. Brenda and John seemed to love conversing. Brenda seemed to hang on every word, while John couldn't wait for the next question. The network executives vowed not to let Brenda leave the building without getting her signature on a contract, knowing if they didn't others would. Once the ratings were tallied everyone agreed this interview was hotter than the Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's duet during the 2019 Academy Awards presentation.

"Thanks for a pleasant conversation, Brenda. It was fun." John said aloud, while through their connection he told her he had a suite at the Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco and he'd teleport her there as soon as she's clear from her after interview activities. (Don't make me wait; I may have to snatch you away regardless of where you are.)

"Thank you John Smith, we all look forward to seeing what you and JSI come up with next!" She turned to the camera on her left, "And thank you for tuning," and batted her eyes.

"And we're clear," the director announced and the entire studio erupted in applause. John smiled. Shook a few hands and went into the hall and disappeared.

Brenda quickly made the rounds thanking everyone then excused herself to use the ladies' room. As soon as the door closed, she dematerialize only to materialize again, naked and in front of her master. She didn't wait a single minute as she ran the short distance to him as he magically shed his clothes and they embraced.

Brenda crushed her large breasts against his chest pinning his erect cock against her belly as her juices ran down her leg. "Oh Master," she sighed and as she inhaled his scent. They kissed intensely, tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. His tasting minty and fresh like he's just brushed. She pulled away only long enough to scoot up enough to impale herself on his enormous cock, and she came immediately.

John carried her the short distance to the bed, but Brenda insisted on riding him a bit longer as he stood still letting her lift herself on and off him, screaming in delight as she got herself off again and again.

*

After watching the befuddled and drugged women, and soon to be mindless sex slaves, perform a military marching maneuver worthy of the best drill team, the Russian mafia leader asked. "Is that the drug?"

"Yes, they can learn all sorts of things and not even know they've learned it. They are the perfect slave or sex toy or perhaps both." Samantha replied smiling broadly and removing the traces of her hair that blew into her face.

"I want this drug; I want these women, too. But I want drug."

Stepping out from the shadows, the leader of the Zoe Pound, a big man with braids clinging to his head, a black nylon tank top and black jeans sagging on his athletic frame showing the top of his white boxers and several gold chains around his neck came into view. "Drugs, you can't sell drugs. This is my territory. All drugs come through me!" He was known as "Repeat", (his gang name). He finished with a menacing stare, as his gang fanned out, weapons trained on all targets.

*

Elizabeth and Penny watched as the gang interceded. Elizabeth was about to act, she didn't quite know what to do, but she had to get control of the situation. Just then her cell vibrated in her pants pocket indicating a text message, and she quickly retrieved it.

"At your nine o'clock and ready," it read. She breathed again and replied, "K". Turning to Penny, "Reinforcements are here. I'll take point, follow when you think wise. Protect the civilians," then she moved to a tactical position.

The Mistress of Kindness looked back at her charges, Curtis, Amy, Rick and Wendy. She wanted to say something but held back. Curtis took the initiative. "We know...protect the girls and don't get killed." Penny nodded and followed behind Elizabeth.

They didn't know what to expect. Even though Elizabeth had seen all kinds of crazy things in her long life and Chance even more, they were mostly untested. They had powers, but outside of a few parlor tricks, they'd never turned them on anyone in a desperate situation. Penny hoped she'd be able to control it and not harm anyone that didn't deserve it.

"What the fuck is this?" The Russian said looking at Samantha suspiciously then back at this black hoodlum and these clowns.

Sam was as surprised as the Russian, and then turned to the gang leader. "You really need to leave before you ruin things. You don't know what you just stepped into." But her warning fell on deaf ears.

"You heard her Boy," the Russian said. "You leave. Get out of here before you and your posse get themselves killed."

Insulted twice within a minute, Repeat grinned but held his composure. "Shut the fuck up, Ivan. I oughta put a cap in your ass for GP," stepping forward and pointing his pistol at the Russian's head, he turned to Sam and asked what she feared he tuned in on. "Okay bitch, where's the motherfucking drugs?"

The Russian just laughed, and swore something in his native tongue that garnered a chuckle from his countrymen. He assumed all of his men were covered. But he still had a surprise of his own. Repeat looked back at the Russian. He was cool under pressure, even with a gun pressed to his temple. Gritting his teeth, Repeat thought maybe he should just "off" the asshole.

*

Still in his miniature size, Chance turned to the girls and smiled. "Looks like I'm up. Be careful and watch each other's backs," he said and then he sprinted the hundred yards where Repeat held the gun on the Russian leader. His speed caught everyone off guard he stopped in the center of the group and yelled. "All you assholes put your weapons down before I make you regret it!"

The both the gang and the Russians stopped and stared for a few seconds, trying to comprehend what they were witnessing, then everyone burst into laughter. It was just the distraction that they needed. Rick, Curtis, Amy and Wendy move to the temporally forgotten intoxicated women ready to hustle them back to the bus. They held their breath, and waited until they were sure they weren't noticed.

"What are you laughing at? Do as you are told. This is your last warning!" The little man yelled and stomped his foot, definitely surprised and indignant that they didn't obey. He of course was stalling; from his vantage point Chance could see the entire theater. All their people were in place and ready. In the blink of an eye he transformed into his regular size and began swinging fist and moving faster than anyone imagined a man his size could move.

Awakened from their surprise, the gang began shooting in at the places Chance had a spit second just vacated as they tried and failed to hit the whirlwind as he moved swiftly between Russian and gang member, knocking them off balance and into each other, while some fell hard to the ground.

Half tempted to watch, Curtis and the others told the women to return to the bus, but they didn't move. They remained motionless staring off into space. From her crouched position, Sam turned hearing the commotion behind her as Wendy and Amy dragged two women away. Sam was about to yell out a command when she found her voice gone, confused she tried again and again, grabbed her throat as if it would loosen her vocal cords. When she realized her voice wasn't going to return she looked for a safe place to avoid the bullets flying near her. Seeing none she dived behind and then under the Russian's car.

Thinking quickly Penny erected what she hoped would be a bullet proof shield between the civilians and the shootout. She realized it was working as she felt it catch several stray bullets meant for Chance.

From her location Elizabeth used her line of sight to zap gang members and Russians with temporary muscle paralyzing bolts causing them to fall or be struck by the flying kicks or punches thrown by Chance as he maneuvered his way through the threat.

Russians and gang members ran for cover and continued to fire upon each other. Out of targets, Elizabeth spotted the Russian leader, weapon drawn firing at anyone not under his control. He turned and saw some of his women being led back to the bus and began firing in that direction.

Seeing that the abducted women were oblivious to their situation Elizabeth casted a thought to them and felt it take hold. She watched them scurry towards the bus. That done she was ready to entered the fray. Before she could get too far she felt a revolver pressed against her head. This really pissed her off and she turned faster than conceivable dis arm the man and tossed him aside like a used Popsicle stick. She had been being careful not to kill or harm anyone too badly, but they weren't playing by the same rules, she needed to change her tactics.

Chance too, trying not to seriously injure anyone, so he settled for punches to their chins and jarring kicks to their solar plexus. Carmen and Maria did what they did best, working together sneaking up behind one gang member, unarming him and commanding him to sleep, surprised that it worked and moved quickly to neutralize as many as possible.

Under Elizabeth's mental suggestion the women dashed on board the bus, followed by Wendy, Amy, Rick and Curtis who quickly secured the door. Rick was shouting at the bus driver to leave, until he saw the big man slumped forward over the steering wheel, the bullet hole through the windshield spoke volumes.

Before Rick could entertain any further thoughts he was stunned further as he watched the drugged women began making out with each other completely ignorant of their current situation. They were not only kissing but pulling off clothes and tossing them away. Rick tried to squeeze by a pair, only to be pulled into a desperate kiss as he felt his belt being unbuckled and his pants opened. He wasn't the least bit turned on until he felt his cock slid into a hungry mouth and a few strokes later he erect and enjoying the pleasant feeling of a growing orgasm.

Ahead of him Wendy and the others too found themselves pulled into plush seats and similarly assaulted. In Amy's fragile mental condition she couldn't fight it; she wanted and needed pussy and cock. Curtis was pulled across the aisle as two women had his pants around his ankles while pale large tits were thrusted into his face while he tried to regain control. Needed little convincing, Wendy gave as good as she got, and soon had one of the dazed women as pant less as she. The woman played with her hair and then shoved her bald pussy in her face, Wendy didn't hesitate.

It wasn't long before everyone onboard was paired off or in trios no one fighting the overwhelming urge to fuck. Clothes were flung everywhere and sound of licking and sucking joined the chorus of moans and shrieks as it echoed throughout the luxury bus.

She was tiring. Penny had never produced a force field and was more surprised that she could, but it was draining her. Suddenly she felt new strength throughout her body as a flow of sexual energy buzzed through her labia where her diamond was attached; a pleasant feeling engulfed her renewing her depleted strength. She was surprised again as it not only restored her spent energy but she was able to increase her force field. No longer did she need to concentrate to keep it activated. Smiling she moved to a defensive position where she could easily guard the still idling bus. Why hadn't they left or tried to leave, she wondered.

The Russian leader made it safely to the trunk of his luxury rental and pulled from under a blanket of all things but a "Bizon", a 9mm Russian submachine gun. He pulled a few levers lifted the weapon ready to level anyone in his way.

"I don't think so!" Elizabeth said as she mentally ripped the weapon from his hands, followed by a right cross to his chin. The man crumbled to his knees and fell to the ground unconscious. The sound of gunfire began to subside. Elizabeth turned in time to watch as Chance unarmed the last Russians and the final bullet fell harmlessly to the ground as it bounced off Chance's personal force field.

Maria joined chance and cuffed the man behind his back with disposable plastic restraints law enforcement used when working crowd control. She and Carmen worked quickly to retrain all the others. Thinking it was the perfect time to run; Sam crawled from under the black rental and began to sprint towards the parking lot and the buildings beyond. Just when she thought she was out of range she slipped behind a parked car, bending over and panting. "I just might make it out of here alive," she thought. Then for reasons she didn't understand she stood up and began waving her arms yelling "Here I am. Don't worry, I'll be right there," and began jogging back to join the group who were all amazed.

Penny cheered, "Got ya," as she let down her force field and signaled to Elizabeth that they were okay. Bullet casings littered the ground. "The authorities will be here soon. We need to get out of here. What do we do with these guys," Chance asked just as Penny joined him and Elizabeth.

"I have an idea," Penny said.

Back in her SUV, Maria drove with Carmen and Elizabeth in the back, they followed the bus out the of the port district. Chance drove the big bus, as the orgy continued, all oblivious to what had occurred and still fucking although now with different partners, except for the bus driver who laid strewn across the back seat, breathing and unconscious, his wound bandage the bullet removed.

*

The number three news story of the evening behind "Encouraging Signs for Cures of all kinds of Cancers" and "Who is John Smith?" was a a story from Miami Florida about a foiled human trafficking operation.

"It turns out that about twenty women, all American citizens were rescued from a Russian human trafficking gang by the most unlikely of heroes," reported local Miami NBC affiliate reporter Kim Ruiz-Jackson. "The notorious Zoe Pound gang became heroes today as they rescued dozens young women kidnapped from the west coast and headed for parts unknown." As the reporter continued, the camera panned the scene, where police and FBI worked behind the familiar yellow crime scene tape collecting evidence and questioning witnesses, and paramedics tended to the wounded. "The gun battle didn't last long, but hundreds of rounds were fired. Fortunately, no one was killed but several were seriously injured."