John Smith Inc. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Among a small fleet of ambulance "Repeat" sat quietly as a paramedic attended to his wounds. The young gang leader had multiple wounds none life threatening; all had been lacerations where bullets just grazed his brown flesh. Law enforcement was still working on validating his story that he and his crew were only at the pier to pick up a shipment, but it never arrived. They saw a line of women being forced to board the "Red Witch" a cargo ship bound for China and intervened. Other questions remained, "There were reportedly almost twenty women abducted, where are the others? Who was the short blonde woman handcuffed and taken away by the FBI?" The story continued.

*

At the airport, the team gathered in the hanger for their trip back to Sothern California. Chance had a hard time convincing the women to leave the bus, he could have simply commanded them but was reluctant knowing the drug was still in their systems and he didn't want to make things worse. So, being the kind and gentle soul that he is he reluctantly fucked each one to a happy conclusion as one by one they exited the bus. When he was through, he woke the bus driver and provided him his story, handed him a bonus or very large tip and climbed out of the bus.

Rick and Wendy watched as the remaining kidnapped women still drugged but feeling a pleasant buzz from their sexual romp lined up to board the plane home. Most still deeply under the drugs influence others appeared to be coming around slowly.

Amy and Curtis stood nearby a little embarrassed by their behavior on the bus, but realizing how badly things could have turned out. "I have to admit that I had fun in the orgy." Amy confessed to Curtis, concerned that his opinion of her had changed. Letting out a huge breath he didn't know he was holding, he pulled his girlfriend close in a loving embrace. "You were awesome! I thought I would be jealous, but instead I was proud. I didn't expect that emotion." Curtis said and then kissed her passionately before she could respond. She felt him harden and pushed him away laughing.

"You can't be serious! As many women as you just fucked you're ready to go again? You're a fucking machine! Perhaps you and I both are better suited for porn?" She laughed.

Curtis shrugged. "I'm just your average red blooded horny American male." But in the back of both their minds the thought stuck.

"You, Curtis are anything but average," Amy said. Then her spirits seemed to dull. "What does this mean for us? I'm willing to share if you are? And if I'm truly honest, I think I'm addicted to pussy and the feminine touch."

"I'm willing to share; it could be a lot of fun. But, I'm not into guys." Curtis warned as a matter of fact.

"Well as long as you don't mind me trying out a new cock now and then, I think we can try it and see how it works out." Amy said and pulled Curtis back into the interrupted hug and kissed him again.

Rick and Wendy waited with the other, the silence between them was deafening. "Go ahead Rick ask," Wendy said. Knowing that during the orgy and Rick saw her once proud tits slapped against her belly like two deflated balloons. She'd really enjoyed herself, despite her condition. Rick had a nice cock, not too big and she easily swallowed it all down her throat while one of the women ate her pussy. She wasn't much into women, but the orgy had definitely had her questioning that choice.

"Okay, what the fuck happened to your tits? There, I asked. Not that's it's any of my business. But you did have an awesome rack!"

Wendy took a deep breath. And for the first time seriously thought about what she was going to say before speaking. It was her fault. She fucked with a powerful person and she got fucked over. She imagined she could look into cosmetic surgery. It would be expensive, but she could afford it.

Looking at Rick she admitted the truth. "I fucked up and messed with the wrong person. You've seen only a small part of what these women can do," she said as she glanced at Penny and Elizabeth. "It could have been much worse. I deserved worse." She paused and then continued. "Thanks for the fuck and not being totally repulsed by me."

"Well," Rick said with a smile, "You looked like you could use a good fucking. Besides, you still have a nice ass and legs that go one for miles."

That brightened Wendy a bit and she continued. "I really fucked up. I think I need to make some major changes in my life. Maybe move south to LA or San Diego and start fresh?"

Rick shrugged. He knew Wendy hung out with some questionable folks. He really could condemn her, how did he get caught up in all this? He was just a high school teacher. But apparently someone found him easily corruptible. His memory wasn't too keen about it all.

The last woman climbed out of the bus walking gingerly, and wearing an interesting grin on her face. Chance quickly joined Elizabeth, Penny, Maria and Carmen. "How's the bus driver?" Carmen asked before anyone else could. Just as the bus made a few loud groans and pulled out of the hanger, not before the driver waved goodbye.

"He'll be fine. I'm out of walking around money, but he's got a healthy tip and his wound is mostly healed. He'll have an interesting story to share when he makes it back to the bus yard. The police will connect the dots and our rescued women will gladly corroborate his accounts." Chance said as he looked around and followed Carmen's stare.

"What's the story with those two?" Carmen asked referring to Amy and Curtis. She and Maria had been eavesdropping on their conversation using their mental abilities.

"They're with me," Penny said and explained who they were and how they came to be among them. Carmen smiled, as Maria slapped her arm, knowing what her friend was thinking. "Are they going back to Cali with you?" Carmen asked.

Looking at the two and seeing how far they'd come in a very short time. "I expect they are, but that's up to them. They do have classes to attend, but after the last few days, I don't know if that's still a priority."

"What about you Big Guy? Coming out west?" Elizabeth asked their giant friend. Chance smiled that million dollar smile he was famous for and declined. "Perhaps another time," he said. "I've a lot to do back home, the Island may be small but I've been enjoying the simplicity of home."

Turning to the twins as they were lovingly referred to, "What about you two, Maria, Carmen, we've plenty of space."

Both girls smiled and agreed. "Not just yet. Unless Master has an assignment for us, we think we'll just stay in Miami a bit longer." Carmen spoke for the two of them.

"Looks like it's just the six of us," Elizabeth said. "The pilot is ready when we are; I think we should head back to LA. I've still a little unfinished business to attend to."

*

"Hey buddy. You busy for lunch, my treat!" Mark viewed the text and thought out loud. "How does he do that?" He texted back: "Sure John. Where should I meet you?"

The reply came back instantly. "Are you alone?"

"Yeah why," Mark texted his friend, as he looked around.

"Just a moment," John said.

Before Mark could ask his bedroom began to fade and he was standing stark naked in middle of a Jack London Square.

"Oops! Sorry..."

Mark disappeared and then reappeared clothed in the type of clothes he'd normally wear with a slight upgrade in quality.

"I'm not even going to ask how you did that!" Mark laughed as he walked up to his childhood friend and greeted him in his best bro-hug and hand shake.

"Sorry I assumed you'd be dressed."

"I just got out of the shower. Nice threads, thanks." Mark said as he looked at his clothes.

John cocked his and raised his eyebrows.

"A couple of my neighbors thought it was a good time to meet and, shall I say and enthusiastically welcome me to the development. Is this JL Square?"

"Yeah, we used to spend a lot of time here when we were kids. Remember the arcade?"

"Of course I do. I used to kill you every we played Space Invaders. My top score survived for months!" Mark remembered.

"Fun times," John said.

"What's up? I haven't seen you in weeks. Is everything okay? No crisis?" He looked at his best friend then hit himself in the head with the palm of his right hand. "Fuck me! Sorry, the teleporting thing had me a little disoriented. Congratulations on curing breasts cancer!"

A large smile creeped slowly across John's face, "Thanks. Do I need a reason to see my best friend? Where do you want to eat, how about Heinold's?"

"I thought you wanted to eat, not drink. Shit, I don't care you're buying, Heinold's is fine."

Both John and Mark loved dining and drinking there. Heinold's First and Last Chance was one of the waterfront oldest restaurants and saloon, opened by Johnny M. Heinold in 1883. They loved the history and romancing about the way somethings survived from old California. They were further impressed to learn the name "First and Last Chance" refers to the time in which for many sailors, this pub was the first and last chance to drink alcohol heavily before or after a long voyage and is the historic watering hole where the famous author, Jack London, (himself) practiced his writing.

The hostess found the friends a booth that had a view of the entire saloon. She flirted shameless with both men, and they with her. She was pleased to see they were into women. "Darlene will be your server; she'll be with you shortly."

Mark and John smiled and watched the hostess return to her podium. She was a twentysomething coed from UC Berkley with the looks of a movie star and charm to match. As advertised, before they could finish commenting on the hostess, Darlene greeted them. This month's theme was privateers, so the waiting staffs all worn 1800 period costumes (the guys dressed like pirates and the women like wenches), the owner's way of changing things up and playing to the tourists crowd, hoping to increase the quarter's earnings. Darlene wore a white pleasant blouse that fell low on her shoulders and a colorful scarf, hooped earrings and long pleasant skirt. She quickly made John and Mark forget about the hostess.

"What can I get you to drink?" She asked.

"You, poured into a tall glass," Mark responded without thinking.

John snickered and asked. "What do you have on tap?"

After reciting a short list of beers John decided on "Sierra Nevada's Hazy Little Thing".

When Mark commented that he'd not heard of it, John assured him that he'd enjoy it. Darlene smiled, pivoted and said she'd be right back.

"She's a cutie. I wish I could see more."

John smiled. "Same old Mark, I thought you just got laid."

Mark barked out a huge chuckle. "Look who's talking!"

John laughed loudly and the two joked. Soon Darlene returned with two frosty mugs of the IPA.

"There you are," setting the two glasses down without spilling a drop. "Have you gentlemen decided what you'd like?" John turned to Mark.

"I'd like your Ribeye, 12 ounce, cooked well, the Brussel sprouts and steak fries." Mark said. While he was ordering, unbeknown to both Mark and Darlene, her white blouse became transparent just for John and him.

Mark stared for a moment lost his thought and then recovered. "Can you also bring me a small garden salad, please?" He gazed into her eyes and then back at her chest. "She had no idea."

Darlene was gifted in the breasts department and worn a heavy bras to hold back her assets. Without her being the wiser, her bra had complete vanished just as her blouse became transparent revealing a very nice pair of double D cup tits to the guys.

John ordered the clam chowder and a Cobb salad, as both men enjoyed the view. John told her mentally that she'd not miss her bra, and that she was very horny. Immediately her nipples hardened and poked forward. They were nice plump nipples that both men craved to suckle, bright pink contrasting nicely with her pale skin.

She didn't understand why she was becoming so aroused but imagined both men having their way with her. Regaining her composure, she realized this was a very important order and repeated back. She excused herself and all but ran back to the kitchen to fill the order.

"I don't know how you do that, but damn. She's got a nice set."

"You my friend are the master of understatements," John said.

Before they could finish their beers, Darlene had brought two more. She lingered and both admired her twins. "I get off at midnight." She said knowing she'd found a pair of men that truly appreciated her and perhaps they might be fun, she thought. John smiled. "You get off now."

Darlene blushed heavily and despite her reluctance had a small but very satisfying orgasm. Normally, very noisy having sex, she didn't know how she remained quiet or how any of this was happening.

She smiled embarrassingly, and felt her juices running down her leg. She thought she would smell her aroused sex, but to her surprise she only smelled the scent of her cologne. "Excuse me, I've other tables. I'll be back soon with your meals."

As she left, John heard her thoughts, questioning her sanity and how she could let such a thing happen. "What if someone saw me?"

Just as quickly, the awful thoughts disappeared and she hurried to take care of her other guest.

"So what do you think? Would you fuck her?" John asked his buddy.

Mark looked at his buddy, "Did she just have an orgasm?" Finally catching on, Mark said he wasn't sure. "Perhaps if I could see the rest of her I could decide. She's pretty and has nice tits, but there's more to a great body than just tits and a pretty face."

John smiled, "I agree."

When Darlene returned with their plates, Mark nearly spat out his beer. There she was placing his meal before him, completely naked. To others she was fully clothed, but to Mark and John she was as naked as the day she was born.

She stood up straight and asked, "Would you like a steak sauce and ketchup?" Normally efficient, Darlene didn't bring them to the table like she typically would have, she wanted an excuse to drop back bye.

"You're earning yourself quite the tip," John said.

"Fuck the tip, I want the whole shaft!" She blushed again. It was a full body blush. John held her in place so they'd see it complete. "I'm sorry; I don't know where that came from?" Darlene was never this forward with her customers, it just wasn't professional.

She rushed away as they watched her naked ass sway. She was athletic. Not an ounce of fat on her legs. She had a cute muscular behind.

John asked again. "Would you fuck her?"

Mark smiled as he cut into his steak, "She's almost perfect. If I could only see her pussy close up, then I could decide."

John laughed and ate his clam chowder. Darlene returned with the two steak sauces and a new bottle of ketchup.

"Excuse me, Darlene. I hate to be a nuisance, but that picture just above Marks head is crooked and it's driving me nuts, would you be a dear and straighten it?"

Darlene was eager to please and looked at Mark, "Excuse me," she said and pulled up her invisible dress and stepped on the booth bench and reached for the picture. "How's this?" she asked.

Though fully clothed, to Mark and John she was totally naked and Mark's face was just inches from her pussy. It was a pretty one with a closely cropped blonde landing strip just above it. Her pussy lips were bright pink, "an overstuffed taco" and Mark could smell her cologne. Just as he was about to play his last card, John manipulated her pussy lips, causing her lips to open and then close.

"That's perfect. Thanks." John said. And Darlene backed up and Mark grabbed her by the waist to steady her as she stepped down.

"Not a problem, enjoy your meal," she turned and resumed her duties as John and Mark again admired her body.

John looked at Mark smiling.

"Yes, damn it. I'd fuck her. How did you do that?" Mark asked knowing he'd not get a response.

As they ate they talked about many topics and John was able to be himself, something that seemed rare for him to do. He was in the company of his best friend. Someone that knew him both before and through all the craziness that was his life.

Mark was right, John never answered those direct questions, it was as if John had enchanted him in some way, Mark simply accepted the things John did, knowing that they were unusual, but not being bothered by them.

Not that Mark needed any help, but John loved his childhood friend, and from time to time would grant him unasked favors and abilities, nothing extravagant, just subtle things that would make his life easier. As for Mark in all his life he never asked John for a single selfish thing. Both cherished their friendship and through their continuing contact John was able to unburden himself of much of the baggage he'd accumulate as Master of the Ring of Power. His father Dr. Smith was very helpful, when John needed assurances or questioned his motives, but it was different hearing it from his lifelong friend, even though Mark wouldn't remember many of the details of their conversations.

As they finally talked themselves out, Darlene returned with the check. "I believe you sir," she put the check in front of John, "get the bad news."

John smiled and accepted the check glancing at it he pulled out two large bills from his money clip and handed back. "What time did you say you get off, again?" John asked wondering if she'd fall for it again.

"I get off whenever you say," she smiled and was rewarded with a mild tingle. "Tell your manager you're leaving early and not to worry about it. We'll be waiting here, and keep the change." John said.

A short time later she returned wearing a light sweater, the Bay area can cool off quickly when the sun sets. But to John and Mark her tits were still very much in view as well as the rest of her. She led them out the restaurant and asked where they were parked. It was dark and no one was around at the moment, so John and Mark closed on her position and they vanished, only to rematerialize at John mansion.

"Every have a threesome," John asked.

This time Darlene's clothes did in fact disappear and she knew they had somehow been magically transported and she was stripped of her clothing. Mark too was naked, his cock hard and erect, the biggest she'd ever seen in person. Instead of being upset she smiled and calmly approached the tall young black man, "I haven't but for some unknown reason, I've been thinking about it all night." She said and then seeing John naked with cock even larger than Mark.

"Well, if you find that appealing perhaps you'd like to up the ante, and go for a foursome?" The unmistakable female voice belonged to John's wife, April.

Darlene hesitated, first thinking she was the jealous wife, then replaying the question quickly in her mind realizing what she was being asked.

Despite growing up in the Bay Area, Darlene had never imagined making love to another woman. The thought frightened her for a moment, just as quickly she calmed down and shrugged it off, knowing no one would make her do anything she didn't want to do.