John Smith Inc. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, come over here and show me how you'll serve me and eventually over time you'll earn your D cups back, provide you still want them." Penny reclined on the nearest couch, pulled off her jeans and spread her legs for her new disciple.

So involved with sucking Curtis' cock, Amy missed all the preliminaries. Curtis had just filled her mouth suppressing his loud grunts with his hand. Amy smiled, thought about opening her mouth to show the camera the "cum" she'd collected, then giggled and swallowed. "For how long did she believe she was a porn star?" Nevertheless, she was ready for more of Curtis' big cock, until she saw the half-naked Wendy between Penny's legs.

She stood immediately and began stripping much to Curtis' distress, until he heard the distinct sounds of fucking. Rick was fucking Elizabeth from behind and the two weren't being shy about it. Curtis jumped to his feet and Amy pulled him with her as they hurried to join in. Amy joined Rick and Elizabeth while Curtis joined Wendy and Penny. Curtis was surprised to see Wendy's new tits and helped her out of her slacks as she continued to eat Penny's pussy.

Elizabeth smile at Amy as she began fondling her tits, as she kissed the beautiful brown woman. On her hands and knees, there wasn't much that Elizabeth could do but kiss her back as best she could as Rick pounded her from behind.

Returning from the cockpit their hostess had been with the pilot, whom she fucked a few times, on a few of these jaunts. She'd just finished blowing him and decided she needed to get back to her duties when she found most of her guests all joining the "mile high club" at the same time. Not quite knowing what to do, she held her hands to her face catching Elizabeth's attention. She smiled at the stunned flight attendant. For reasons she couldn't explain, the flight attendant smiled back and began disrobing. She was a tall natural redhead with very fair skin and freckles scattered all over, she couldn't have been more than twenty five or so and appeared to be either a "gym rat" or a swimmer. She had tight abs which made her B cup tits look twice as large.

Amy had been busy with Elizabeth's tits and didn't notice the naked redhead until she felt a pair of hands on her ass. Looking at Elizabeth she relaxed and soon she repositioned herself on her back and began eating the stranger's pussy as she squatted over her face. Elizabeth pulled Amy close and began to feast on her cute little pussy.

Curtis was surprised that he was so willing to fuck Wendy, after everything she'd put him and Amy through, but that all seemed like water under the bridge. He grabbed her pale ass and shoved his hard cock into her. She moaned in delight and he began fucking her like he owned her. Wendy was doing a marvelous job eating Penny's pussy and she smiled as she watched everything happening in the jet cabin. It was then that she decided what she'd do about her students and Wendy. After all, Wendy was proving to be very talented at eating pussy. Was it just for her or was Wendy a closet bisexual? It didn't matter, Penny now had a plan.

The time went quickly and before they got to try every possible combination the pilot was announcing their approach to LAX and for them to prepare for landing. Seated and belted in the merry passengers were on the ground and taxiing to their hanger where three limousines were waiting.

By now most of the drugs had worn off and the women began to think clearly for the first time in weeks, most of what they remembered was hazy. But all remembered they had been abducted. They were shown to two of the limousines, the driver had instructions to take them wherever the requested. Prepaid cell phones were in each car so they could contact their families. The group watched the two limos pull away and climbed into the remaining one.

Since time didn't seem to matter, everyone accepted Elizabeth's offer to return to the house Sam had procured. They were all tired and the trip back to the Bay Area could keep until tomorrow.

Weary from their trip and all the fucking everyone was relieved to see that Elizabeth had planned ahead and that food had just been delivered and was still piping hot. Everyone ate their fill and paired off for sleep and or more fucking.

Thankful for the help in her quest, Elizabeth and Penny shared a few more intimate moments. When Penny asked what was next, Elizabeth smiled and told her of a few loose ends that she needed to tie up. Since the case of the cheating husband led her to this adventure and he had no idea he'd been discovered, it would be an easy task to pick him up. She'd simply meet him at his office with the police, with evidence tie him to the human trafficking in Florida and that would be the end of him. Elizabeth would then follow the thread from him to the connections and one by one capture as many people involved as she could find.

She confided in Penny that she didn't think this "private eye" gig would be a good fit for her, but she quickly realized how wrong she was. Elizabeth asked Penny how the professor gig was working out, and was pleased to learn the details. After sharing a glass of wine, the two Mistresses shared a bed and slept until the early morning.

Everyone was eager to return home. Elizabeth had the limo waiting to take Penny and her group back to LAX and had even made sure the private jet was waiting for them. The redhead flight attendant greeted them with a smile, blushing slightly as they boarded. She eagerly tended to all their needs. As soon as they were at cruising altitude she sucked off Rick and Curtis, and later sharing her pussy with all who cared while she enjoyed any available pussy, herself. The short flight went quickly and soon they were landing at Oakland International Airport.

Rick and Wendy shared an Uber to their respective homes; both knew they'd all see each other again. And Wendy knew she'd see Penny sooner rather than later. Penny had a taxi take her, Amy and Curtis to her home. Once there she had them sit to discuss their future.

Both Amy and Curtis were thinking of dropping out, too much had happened for them to continue school, they confessed. Besides, Amy and Curtis agreed they wanted to stay together, and were ready to fuck as many people as they could together and apart.

All this didn't surprise Penny, and she told them as much. She did have an alternative. After explaining exactly who she was and what she did, she offered them the opportunity to join JSI as an agent, if they passed the screening. She was very clear about the sacrifices, about the secrecy, and rules against marriage and children.

After the initial shock wore off, they readily agreed. But Penny insisted they think about it overnight and she'd see them in class the next day. Unknown to them, she made certain that they couldn't tell anyone about the opportunity or about her true identity. If need be, she could erase their memory and reset everything.

With that done, she dismissed her students and went to campus to clean up any mess she unknowingly had caused. Amazingly, things went smoothly with the dean and her classes had been covered. The dean didn't know why he so easily forgave his newly tenured professor but he seemed enamored by her beauty and charm, secretly wishing he could get her alone and have his way with her. Penny heard his thoughts and filed that away for later. Driving home she decided to stop at London Square for lunch.

She'd never been to this particular pub before but had heard good things, service was fast and friendly and the food delicious. Her waitress Darlene was most attentive and appeared to have more on her mind than just getting a good tip.

(To be continued)

Human Trafficking is real and a criminal.

National Human Trafficking Hotline 1 (888) 373-7888 SMS: 233733 (Text "HELP" or "INFO") Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week Languages: English, Spanish and 200 more languages Website: humantraffickinghotline.org