John Smith Inc. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April joined her husband and in the blink of an eye was as naked as the rest. Pulling her husband by his large appendage, as if she needed to get is attention, she said, "Hey you," and they kissed passionately for a moment. It was enough to get April excited as only John could. She slowly pulled away, her nipples erect. "I see you brought home playmates." Turning to Mark she said. "Hey Mark, long time no see. Who's your friend?"

Mark smiled, his large brown cock pointing to the ceiling. "This is Darlene..." He paused because he didn't know her last name, not that it mattered. "...she was our waitress at Heinold's. She is very good at her job and we thought it might be fun for some extra curricula activities."

"Hello, Darlene from Heinold's, what do you think? Are you ready to fuck and suck?" April asked with a lustful smile crossing to her lips and pulling John along, she still had hold of his cock. Before she could answer, April was standing right in front of her.

"Hell yes! Fuck, suck and everything in between." Darlene replied as she took in April's beauty. She'd only seen pictures of women this beautiful in magazines. She never imagined that there were real people that looked this good in person.

"I'm going to let you fuck my husband first. If there's anything left, then you can fuck Mark. Once you're thoroughly fucked, I'm going to fuck you some more." April said turning John loose and then moving to Mark.

Completely captivated, Darlene could only nod. She only hoped she could last that long, as she looked at John's monster cock. She was already very wet, but she feared she'd never be able to accept a cock that big. She'd heard stories about abnormally big men, tearing the flesh of women while fucking them. She began to worry, then like before became calm again as John moved closer and they kissed.

Darlene "came" a little or was it a swoon, she moaned into the kiss. She'd kissed her share of men before, but this was on a whole new level. John knew how to kiss women and take their breath away. His tongue played gently with her own and he tasted fresh and manly, she felt herself becoming more aroused.

"Don't worry Darlene, I'll be gentle and if it makes you feel better, I'll reduce my cock size a bit. You're going to love fucking me. I promise you that." Darlene relaxed further until she asked herself, "How could he be talking to me like that when we're still kissing?"

John pulled away and just kissed her still open lips until she gently closed her mouth. "You're over analyzing it. Relax you're going to enjoy this. See I've even shrunken my cock slightly for you."

Looking down, Darlene saw that John was right; his magnificent cock was slightly smaller and narrower. "How was that..."

"Darlene, don't worry about the little things, you're here to have fun, fuck and suck." John interrupted.

"Wait a minute, are you reading my mind?" She asked.

John just smile and lunging forward he pushed his cock into Darlene's slippery pussy until he bottomed out.

Darlene squealed as she came hard. "Oh my gawd!" she arched her back and screamed again an incoherent series of swears s words.

Grabbing him by his cock, April pulled her childhood friend to her and kissed him. It was a long, lingering kiss, when she broke it she left Mark panting. He'd never been kissed like that before.

Although Mark had seen April naked during one of the many orgies he'd attended, this was the closest he'd ever come to actually fucking her. She was a thing of beauty. Mark had forgotten his own childhood crush as it reemerged. He finally admitted to himself that he was in love with his best friend's wife.

As a child, Mark knew that John and April were going to be a couple, even before they did. He watched painfully how they looked at each other. So, Mark simply decided to be the brother April never had, but at times needed. Of course he was included in many of their activities until he began to feel like a third wheel, and found excuses to exclude himself.

Now here they were, naked kissing and April had his hard cock in her hand, stroking it slowly. "April, I think you should know that..."

"That you love me. Of course, I know that silly. I've known since the beginning. I only regret that I was unable to return you're love until now." With that said, she reclined on the large bed that John had materialized and spread her legs for him. Mark thought he'd never seen a more beautiful sight. He climbed unto the bed, his weight caused her large breasts to shift as they pooled near her armpit. Her nipples were hard and demanding attention. Mark crawled between her out spread legs, reaching out with his mouth and captured her right nipple. Sucking on it and gently crewed on it, just the way she liked it and April sighed with delight. She felt his hard cock the tip was near her opening. That was perfect. She opened her nether lips and sucked his cock deep into her depths.

Mark gasped. He wanted to ask her how she did that, the feeling as he entered her was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. He almost lost control as he bottomed out.

It was a dream, one he'd harbored since he first learned about sex. He was deep inside April Martin-Smith and it was even better than he'd ever imagined it could be. His head was spinning. He didn't know how he got there. He wanted to remember, a thought he'd repeat over and over when alone or lonely.

But here he was nursing on her tit and fighting the urge to pull back and begin stroking. Through the power of her ring, she heard his thoughts. "Do it," she whispered into his ear.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Abandoning the magnificent tit and delicious nipple, vowing to return and sample it some more and its twin. Mark put his weight on his arms and toes and pulled back ever so slowly, as April gripped tightly but allowing him to pull out. When he was almost out, she gripped tighter and then before she was expecting it he shoved back into her bouncing off the bottom and continued stroking and fucking her hard. She squealed in surprise and delight. She loved Mark, too. How could she not, he'd always been there. And she love how good it felt to be fucking by him, and because she could finally let her passion free.

Every stroke was magical. She wrapped her long legs around his ass while he fucked her as if his life depended on it. April felt her climax growing and before she knew it she was coming. "Mark my childhood friend and John's best friend was fucking me, April Martin-Smith." She screamed out as one orgasm blended into the next. It was too much for Mark; he was becoming too aroused and was about to come. Staring into April's eyes she nodded and he groaned loudly and released. It was the best and biggest ejaculation he'd ever had. Was it that he loved her or that she was milking his cock like it's never been milked before or perhaps it was something else?

Next to them Darlene was coming again. She'd never known a man that could fuck as hard and long as John. It was as if he was reading her mind and anticipating what she needed and just how much. She screeched, "My God! Don't stop, don't stop, don't st..." and then she collapsed. But John continued until he was able to calm himself. He had tapped into Mark and April's thoughts and it excited him.

Some men would have been jealous, but John, April and Mark had known each other a long time. What he felt was extreme happiness. He pulled free and looked at his wife as she and Mark cuddled.

"Did you fuck her unconscious?" April asked her husband.

"Yeah, I did. I kinda lost control listening to you two."

Mark looked a little worried until he saw his buddy smile.

"It was beautiful. I'm so glad you two finally got a chance to make love." John said as his cock waved back and forth dripping with Darlene's juices.

"She's coming around," John said without turning to see her eyelids flutter and her breathing returning to normal. "Mark, you want to double team her or fuck her solo?"

"DP? Are you sure, she's ready for that?" Mark asked.

"Oh yes, she's definitely ready. Apes you want to fluff her or work her tits?"

"Did you cum?" April already knew the answer, he didn't. She was a little disappointed; she loved the butterscotch taste of his cum. So did all the women. She'd wait.

"You boys go ahead. I'll work those globes of hers, she going to think she'd died and gone to heaven when we're through."

Mark took her pussy and John reduced his cock size and width once again, when Darlene woke up, everyone was in place.

She opened her eyes to see three faces looking down at her. "Are you okay," April asked.

"Just thoroughly fucked," she said smiling. "What's going on?"

"Just fulfilling another one of your fantasies, brace yourself." John said.

Darlene realized that both her holes were stuffed full of hard cock and understood what was about to happen. "Oh my, so full, how do you know this stuff about me?"

John pulled back and Mark pushed forward while April sucked on a nipple and while reaching for Darlene's clit and began rubbing. It didn't take long for them to get into a nice rhythm and that had Darlene panting and screaming as she came over and over again.

It was so intense and for the first time in her life Darlene squirted her juices around Mark's pistonning cock. Mark pulled out and came on her belly helped by April's nearby hand. Then John finished in her rectum, as Darlene shrieked loudly again.

Everyone pet and cuddled Darlene as she came down from a high she'd never thought possible. The men withdrew leaving April holding Darlene's head on her lap. "Well, you seem to be enjoying yourself, are you ready to try a little girl on girl or are you too tired?"

Knowing that it was now or never, Darlene readily agreed and pulled April's face to hers and they kissed. It was just the tenderness that Darlene needed. April was so soft and gentle that Darlene was wondering why she waited so long to try this.

Mark and John watched from overstuffed chairs while enjoying a beer. Both men still very much aroused as the women slid into the classic sixty nine. Darlene tentatively licked her first pussy and found she like the taste, and knew she was hooked. Of course, she didn't know that April's pussy was magically enhanced and few tasted as sweet. April licked and teased Darlene with her teeth. John's cum was leaking from her rectum and April couldn't let that go to waste. Soon both women were purring as they ate each other to several orgasms.

When the women finished exploring and playing, they found food and drink waiting for them. They both were famished. One thing was very clear to Darlene. She was definitely going to try this girl on girl thing again and she had already compiled a short list of her girlfriends she hoped to corrupt. Perhaps one or two already knew the joy of Sappho love.

After a light snack and two glasses of a fabulous wine, everyone was ready to go again. It was early in the morning when John and April agreed their impromptu foursome should end. Talking among themselves telepathically, they agreed John should wipe Darlene's memory of the night and deposit her on her front door. Mark would agree to spend the night and April would show him to one of the guest rooms.

After a quick shower, Darlene pulled her clothes back on and John said he'd drop her off home. She gave him her address, but instead of going to the garage, they both simply disappeared only to reappear on the front steps of Darlene's condo.

Disoriented, Darlene lost her balance and John quickly steadied her. It took a moment to realize what had happened. "Oh my, I forgot you could do that. How could I have forgotten something like that?" She looked at him more suspiciously. "Who are you anyway?"

John smiled. "Have you got your keys?"

"Oh, right." Pulling her keys from her purse, she unlocked the door and invited John in.

"You know I'm going to have to erase your memories of me and this evening. You've got too many questions. Questions I don't want to answer. It was fun and you're a good fuck. Don't worry this won't hurt and you'll not even know anything is missing."

"No, please wait. I had so much fun and the mind altering sex was incredible. I don't want to forget that, please." Darlene begged.

"Okay, I'll tell you what. I'm going to make it so that you'll think the whole thing was a dream. You won't remember any of us, but the joy and sex you'll remember for a time. What you do after that is up to you."

"Okay, one more thing. Will I ever see you or April and Mark again?"

"Perhaps," John said and before she could say anything more John went to work. When he was done, Darlene was in her bed, naked under the covers sleeping soundly. She would wake at her normal time feeling refreshed and having no affects from her long night of fucking.

A few hours later, she woke surprised to find herself naked in her bed, she'd always been a bit of a prude and never slept naked. She felt good and stretched her arms out allowing the sheet and blanket to fall free exposing her nude breasts.

"Mmm..." she said as she fondled them lovingly causing a tingle in her loins. Releasing one tit her hand went to her moist lips and began to rub her clit. "Mmmm..." She purred again. It was then that she became aware of the most sensuous dream she had ever had. "Ooohhh...such a large hard cock," she could feel it sliding in and out of her slick pussy. She shuddered. "Ooohhh... not one, but two big hard cocks. One for each of my holes," she continued to rub her clit. She rarely masturbated. "So full, so big," her juices were freely flowing now. "My ass, I never had anal sex, it felt, no it feels so good."

She wished she had something she could shove in her ass. With her other hand she played with her crinkly hole. She sighed. "Damn, I didn't realize I liked anal." She played a little more and then her tits felt neglected so she stretched one hand to finger both holes and brought her slick hand up to her ripe nipple, one than the other. She smiled and licked her fingers. "Pussy juice...my own, but perhaps..." That was the last thought before she exploded. Her legs shot straight out and came harder than she thought possible.

She had the lunch shift today, as Darlene went about her prep routines just before they opened the doors, she couldn't help but notice how extremely attractive the other waitress were. She never noticed before how cute Denise's ass was or how long and shapely Sarah's leg were. Before she could help herself she began wondering how they trimmed their nether bushes or did they prefer bald. "Wait a minute, Darlene, when did you become interested in how your friends trimmed their pussy hairs?" But she could only giggle to herself. It was naughty fun. Still since she never had sex with another woman, except that very vivid dream, she didn't know where it was coming from. She shrugged it off and went about her duties. As she waited on her guest, she began to pick up vibes from women who were gay or bisexual. The way they looked at her and how she blushed when she realized they were flirting with her and she could easily find out how the other half lived if she'd only give in to the urges.

*

With only the six of them and less than ten of the rescued women, the luxury jet seemed much bigger and the crew seemed friendlier. It didn't take long to become air borne and reach cruising altitude as they headed west back to Los Angeles. Wendy and Rick talked quietly among themselves while Curtis and Amy cuddled and Penny and Elizabeth recounted how amazing the last several hours had been. The women all dosed off a result of the drug leaving their systems.

As Amy and Curtis kissed and fondled each other, they became bolder the fondling grew into touching and licking. Being in the rear of the plane directly behind the others they rationalized their behavior would go unnoticed.

Trying to get a little rest Elizabeth had closed her eyes, while Penny tried to imagine what she'd tell the dean and what to do about her two students. It was then that they felt it. Penny smiled knowing exactly what was going on and who was initiating it. Elizabeth said, with eyes still closed, "They just finished an orgy on the bus drive to the airport; they can't really be ready for more? Who do they think they are, Agents of JSI?"

Penny stifled a laugh and replied, "Damn, is it just me, every time I sense these situations I get incredibly aroused, too. It takes a lot of self-control not to just join in or find someone to fuck?" And she slipped her hand into her blouse and pulled on a nipple letting go a soft sigh.

"Welcome to the club," Elizabeth said, leaning closer and kissing Penny while opening her pants and reaching and finding her wet pussy.

Breaking the kiss, Penny asked. "How long before we reach LA?"

Pulling her hand back and licking her fingers, Elizabeth replied. "I think we have more than enough time."

Rick was trying to read from his iPhone 11 when he saw Elizabeth climb out her seat. Figuring that she was heading for the restroom he went back to his novel until he saw that she was pulling off her top and Penny stood and joined in.

Elizabeth saw that her actions had caught Rick's attention and she beckoned him to her with her curling index finger. Not needing to be asked twice Rick almost jumped from his chair, startling Wendy who was trying to get a nap. When she looked up she saw the topless Elizabeth helping Rick out of his shirt. She stared in disbelief at the now topless Penny, her large brown breasts defying gravity. She smiled and nod to her, so she also rose to join in.

Penny helped Wendy out of her top and frowned. "You did a pretty good job today, I have to admit. No one died, at least not on our team. But, I'm still not convinced I can trust you. But a deal is a deal." Penny grabbed the deflated socks that used to be her breasts and now hung from Wendy chest. She lifted them and watched as they retracted and then began to grow and form nice shapely breasts. At about a B Cup size, they stopped growing and Penny shaped the deformed nipples into hard perfect nipples just the right size for Wendy's new tits.

Wendy was happy as she watched the restoration of her tits, but was disappointed when Penny removed her hands, appearing to be done.

In an uncharacteristic appeal Wendy said, "Thank you Mistress, but my previous breasts size was a 'D cup', these are lovely, but you said you'd restore my tits. I assumed you'd bring me back to the size I was before."

Penny smiled. "Who said you can't teach an old bitch new tricks? I'm paraphrasing of course, but you get the idea. I don't think we're through yet, Wendy. I may still have use for you, my dear. And besides, you don't want to go back to having them deflated and hanging off you like they were before do you?"

Wendy was smart enough to know better than to question her mistress. In some areas she was a pretty quick study. She would serve as long as it was required and she was kind of wondering what it would be like to have smaller tits. She reached up and fondled them, surprised at how sensitive her nipples were and how wet the slightest touch made her pussy. "Mmm...no mistress, I think these will do fine."