All Comments on 'John to Jane, Becoming a Bi Cuck'

by nautolan17

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Love to meet jamarcus!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

Piece of crap story. Not a new idea in the whole thing. Not my cuppa.

JD2100JD2100over 2 years ago

oh so hot i wish i could be jane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

priapiimentulapriapiimentulaover 2 years ago

I liked your story and it got me really hard. I would have liked for the story to take longer to unfold, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dejavu

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please did the the guy gets dressed up and girls toes all the time the suck other tax besides Marcus they always eat his c** out of her p****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God that was hot. Nice writing, more and longer! Harder daddy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O I would love to be jane and get that big cock up my cunt

FunJay71FunJay71over 2 years ago

I thought the sex was hot, but I don't believe she loved her husband and he would be better off telling them to go to hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had sex with my gfs brother who was gay and a top. My gf got me into it and i loved it. She would be sucking me as i sucked her and when i was fucking her he would fuck me. Often my gf would shave me and dress me in her clothes and we would have the hottest sex i ever had with both of them. Now we are married i still crave cock and we have shared a few together both dressed as sluts.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Please continue. I too love dressing up in sexy lingerie. I, Dave, become sexy cdCindy who sucks cock and get fucked deep and hard. I would love for my wife to watch me.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I love this story every time I read it. Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great job on the story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The poor self image of nautolan is so depressing. If he liked himself at all he would have cleaned that big black bastard's clock with a cast iron pan and then performed a penile ectomy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Im Eric and love becoming Erica being body smooth from my neck to my toes not a hair anywhere. My first sex was with a friend another guy and i was dressed in my sisters clothes and gave my anal cherry to him on my bed. First time hurt and lots of vaseline was required and after the pain ceased it did become pleasure i loved the feeling of his erection going in and out of my anus. We hadnt any condoms so he gave me his load inside my ass and i liked it. I still loved sucking his cock and him cumming in my mouth and him returning the favour and sucking me off as well. We had sex anytime we got a chance together and i craved his cock fucking me more and more. Since him iv had a few other guys fuck me and love being dressed as a girl and being fucked by men mostly older and some who love outdoor sex. I admit there is something exciting about being dressed and sucking cock and being fucked outside either in a car or on all fours on a grassy area by a horny guy. I love inserting a tampon into my anus after a man cums in me so his semen dosnt dribble out into my pantys and later on taking the string and removing it looking at it then dropping it down the toilet and flushing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous