Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were eating dinner, Julie and I looked at each other and just shrugged. I think we could both tell that something was bothering Becky, but mom and dad seemed oblivious to it. We had a nice dinner, watched TV, and then everyone went to bed.

The next afternoon, Julie and I were in her bed. We were both naked with Julie on her back and I was on top, plunging my cock in and out of her hot, dripping pussy hard and fast like I knew she liked it, when we heard a loud,

"OH. MY. GOD! What are you doing?"

I think I mentioned my sister wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I thought it was obvious what we were doing. Nevertheless, I looked over my shoulder at her shocked face, and said, "What does it look like we're doing, Becky? I'm fucking the shit out of our cousin!"

She hadn't moved since she had entered the room. She had her hand over her mouth, and she asked in a trembling voice, "B..bu...but, why? You can't do that. She's our cousin!"

I had continued to pump my dick in and out of Julie, and Julie was still squirming around on the bed encouraging me with, "Fuck yes! Fuck me Johnny. Fuck I love your big cock! Just a few more minutes and I'm gonna cum. Fuck me hard baby."

I had expected Becky to run out of the room screaming, but she surprised me by moving to the edge of the bed, sitting down, and watching us! I didn't know what to think, but I was thinking with my dick anyway.

I pumped Julie hard for a few more deep, hard strokes before warning her, "Shit, Julie! I'm gonna cum!"

Julie answered with, "Yes, baby. Cum in me. I'm ready."

I shot a massive load in her and Julie screamed out with something unintelligible, but I understood it to mean she had a massive climax. We laid there for a minute, trying to catch our breath, when I noticed Julie reach out to take Becky's hand. I guess Becky had gotten over her initial shock, because she no longer seemed to be freaked out.

She looked at Julie and asked, "How long have you...?"

Julie answered with, "Since the first week I was here."

Becky asked, "B..b..but, why? You're family. That's incest."

Julie reached down and took my still mostly erect cock in her hand and said, "Look at this cock. Have you ever seen one this nice before? Tell me you wouldn't fuck him. Besides having a very nice cock, your little brother is a very good fuck. He makes me cum over and over, every time we fuck. I can't get enough of it."

Julie looked at Becky and asked, "Tell me, Becky, does your boyfriend have a cock like this?"

Becky started shaking her head side to side and then she started crying.

Julie scooted over and put her arms around Becky, and said, "Hey, hey. It's okay. Don't cry. Why don't you tell me about it. We're all friends here. You can tell us."

I said, "Maybe you girls would feel better if you talked without me here. Becky, I want you to know I'm here for you. We can talk later. I'm not leaving because I don't care. I just think you would be more comfortable talking to Julie alone. I need to go take a shower before mom and dad get home. Okay?"

She nodded her head and gave me a little smile. Before I got off the bed, I said, "You know I love you, right?"

She again smiled and nodded her head. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I missed my routine of washing Julie's tits and pussy and then eating her out, but it couldn't be helped. By the time my parents got home, I was squeaky clean and wearing fresh clothes. We all had a nice conversation at dinner, and if I didn't know better, I wouldn't have known something was bothering Becky.

After dinner, we watched TV for a while, and then our parents went to bed. Julie, Becky, and I all sat together on the couch. The TV covered our conversation, but we still whispered when we talked. Becky had already told Julie what was troubling her, but I didn't have a clue.

I put my arm around Becky's shoulder and pulled her in close. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "Why don't you tell me what's wrong. Do I need to go kick somebody's ass for you?"

Becky giggled and answered, "No. It's nothing really. I just broke up with Jacob."

I put a finger under her chin and pulled her face around so we were looking into each other's eyes.

I asked, "Did that asshole hurt you? Tell me what happened."

She let out a big sigh and put her head on my shoulder. She started talking, slowly and softly.

"No, he didn't hurt me, physically. You know him. He couldn't hurt a fly. I've seen this coming for a long time now. I just didn't want to admit it. The thing is, he never has enough time for me. He studies all the time. He's always got his nose in some big thick book."

I said, "Becky, you know he's in pre-med. He wants to be a doctor. Of course he needs to study a lot. Even when he gets his degree, he will have four more years of medical school, then an internship, then a residency. Those guys never have any free time. If you can't deal with that, maybe it's a good thing you broke it off now before it was too late."

She was quite for a few minutes, so I asked softly, "Was that the only problem, sis? Is something else bothering you?"

She let out another deep sigh before looking me in the eye. "This is really embarrassing, Johnny. I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust you and talk to you like an old friend."

She went on to explain, "You were fairly young when I was in high school, so I don't think you had any idea about my personal life. I guess the best way to put it is, when I was in high school, I was sort of a slut. I let several guys fuck me and I gave more blowjobs than I want to remember. Anyway, when I started going out with Jacob, he was a real gentleman. He wasn't dating me just for sex. He really seemed to like me. Then he told me he wanted to be a doctor, and I guess I got stars in my eyes. I was thinking about marrying a doctor, living in a big house, driving a sports car, and everything like you see on those movies and TV shows."

She continued, "The problem is, I like sex. Jacob never seems to have time for sex. He either spends most of his time studying, or he comes home from school and says he's too tired. Even when we do have sex, he's not very good at it. He has never given me an orgasm. I don't want to give you a big head, but when Julie showed me your dick this afternoon, even after you had already cum and it was starting to get soft, it was still bigger than Jacob's. When Mom gave me the sex talk when I was just starting high school, she sorta let it slip that she enjoyed sex, too. And, I can believe it. I have heard her and dad going at it at night. A couple of times he was pounding her so hard I thought he was going to drive her head through the wall. After talking to Julie while you were in the shower, I think all of the women in our family love sex."

I hugged her tight and kissed her on her forehead.

I asked, "Are you okay with Julie and me having sex? I know you're not supposed to do it with family members, but I can't help it. I never want to stop. I was a virgin before she got here, and she has taught me so much. I know it sounds dumb, but I don't want to have sex with anyone else. I broke up with my girlfriend and I'm not interested in finding another one. I can't imagine anyone who could give me what Julie does. I know we have to keep it a secret, I know we can never live together, and I'm sure Julie will find a boyfriend one day and probably get married. But until that happens, I only want to be with her."

She sighed again and patted my chest before saying, "This is a dangerous game you're playing, little brother. Your secret is safe with me, but I walked in on you this afternoon. That could have been mom or dad. You have to be careful. I was going to tell mom I was moving back home, but I was still too upset to talk about it at dinner. That being said, you were fucking on my bed, so you're going to have to move it to your room. I don't want to sleep on a wet spot."

We both laughed, and then she continued, "Can I ask you both a question?"

Julie and I both told her she could ask us anything, so she said, "When I walked in on you this afternoon, I was shocked. That was the last thing I expected to see. But when you saw it was me, you didn't stop. You just kept on fucking like I wasn't even there. My legs felt like rubber. I thought about running out, but I couldn't move. I sat down on the bed before I fell on the floor. Then I watched you fucking. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. You seemed very confident being nude in front of me and having sex in front of me. I think your confidence sort of turned me on, too. I've never seen that side of you. I know you will continue to have sex, and I'm going to be around for a while until I can find a job."

She seemed to be searching for the right words before she continued, "You don't need to answer right away. I'm sure you want to think about it, but, well, I was wondering if you would be upset with me if I wanted to watch you have sex while I masturbated. I told you I like sex, and that's the only way I have been able to get off lately."

Julie looked at me and I looked at her. She shrugged which I took to mean it was up to me.

I looked at Becky and answered, "Becky, you saw me naked this afternoon, and you saw me fucking Julie. I was shocked for a second, too, but, for some reason, I wasn't embarrassed. I'm sorry about you and Jacob and I'm sorry you haven't had a satisfactory sex life. You've already seen us naked, and you've already seen us fucking, so, I guess if you want to masturbate while you watch us, I would be okay with that. I do have one condition though."

She lifted her head from my shoulder so she could look at me as she asked, "What kind of condition?"

"Well, since you have seen Julie and me naked, I think it would only be fair if you were naked when you masturbated."

She seemed to be a little shocked and she acted like she was going to say something, but instead, she just put her head back on my shoulder. I glanced over at Julie and she had a big smile on her face as she nodded her head. I guess she approved of my condition.

After a few minutes of silence, Becky asked in a soft whisper, "Do you really want to see me naked?"

What a stupid question! I didn't say that out loud, but that's what I was thinking.

Instead, I answered, "Of course I want to see you naked! Why wouldn't I? You are beautiful and I know you have a great body. I have fantasized about you for as long as I can remember. Besides, you can't properly masturbate unless you're naked."

I still had my arm around her shoulder and her head was still on my chest, so I could tell when she started breathing a little faster.

Finally, she asked, "Have you really thought about me naked?"

"Of course I have. After all, I am a guy. When you were still living here, I saw you coming out of the bathroom a few times in just your bra and panties, and I passed by your room a few times while you were getting dressed. I remember one time when you were bent over pulling your pants up. Your panties were stretched tight on your ass. I had to run to the bathroom to jack off."

I continued with my confession, "And, that wasn't the first or only time that happened. I guess by now you know that I'm just a typical red-blooded, horny, teenage boy. But I've got another confession to make. I've seen mom getting dressed a few times and I've fantasized and jacked off thinking about her, too!"

I was sort of expecting her to get upset with me, but to my surprise, she didn't even move. She still had her head lying on my chest.

After a minute she whispered, "I wish I would have known. Like I said, I was sort of a slut back then. I might have let you fuck me."

I snorted and said, "No way! You wouldn't have given me a second look. I was just a skinny, pimple faced kid back then. Not the Greek god that I am now!"

She lifted her head and punched my shoulder. I noticed she had a big smile on her face. She laid her head back on my chest and her hand was on my shoulder.

After a few minutes, she patted my shoulder and said, "This is nice. We should do this more often."

"I agree. Anytime, sis. I hope you know I will always be here for you. No matter what."

She kissed me on the cheek before standing up, stretching, and saying, "I'm beat. I'm going to bed."

Julie stood up and said she was going to bed, too. Then she leaned down and gave me a kiss on the mouth. She said, "See you in the morning" then she followed Becky to their room.

* * * * *

Becky talked to Mom and told her she had broken up with Jacob and she wanted to move back home. Mom told her she didn't have a problem with it, so she spent the next couple of days moving her personal stuff back in her room.

One afternoon, I picked up Julie from school and when we got home, we went to my room for a quick fuck. We had just gotten in bed and I was preparing to eat her when we heard a light knock at the door.

I got up and opened the door just a crack and I saw Becky standing there.

She whispered, "Can I come in?"

I don't know why she was whispering because there was no one else in the house. I opened the door to let her in and started walking back to the bed.

I told her, "I assume you want to watch, so make yourself comfortable. I'm going to eat Julie's sweet pussy."

When I looked at her for her reaction, she was standing just inside the room and I noticed she was staring at my thickening cock. I knew I didn't have much time to waste, so I crawled between Julie's legs and started kissing and then licking her pussy. It didn't take long for her to start soaking my lips and tongue with her nectar.

Julie was squirming around and moaning, "Fuck, Johnny! I love the way you eat my pussy. Put a couple of fingers in while you lick my clit."

I was on my knees and holding Julie's knees up while licking her cunt. She had just cum in my mouth when I felt my dick being stroked.

I said, "Shit that feels good. Keep that up and I'm gonna cum."

Julie asked, "Keep what up?"

"Stroking my dick like that. We still have some time, so I don't want to cum too soon."

"Johnny, in case you haven't noticed, my hands are on your back. Unless I grew another hand, I can't be stroking you."

We heard Becky giggle, and when I looked back, she was nude and she had my cock in her hand, giving me a gentle hand job.

"I hope you don't mind. You have the nicest cock I have ever seen, and I wanted to see what it felt like."

"Shit, Becky! I don't mind, but I have to tell you, you're really good at that. Go grab a towel from the bathroom because I feel like I'm probably going to blow a really big load. I don't want to get it all over the bed."

Becky answered, "Don't worry about it. Just let me know when you're close and you can cum in my mouth."

"Fuucckk!" I groaned. "Damn, Becky. You said you wanted to watch us and masturbate. Then you give me a hand job, and now you want to suck my dick? Are you sure you want to cross that line?"

"Why not? I mean, I haven't had any good sex in a long time. Watching you two makes me horny as hell. I told you I liked sex, and I love your cock. I would really like to suck you and have you cum in my mouth. Would you mind? Wouldn't you like having your big sister as your cum slut?"

Before I could answer, Julie pulled my head back down between her legs. She didn't need to tell me she wanted me to continue eating her.

Instead, she said, "He's already got a cum slut, and I put a lot of time and effort in teaching him how to please a woman. I'm not sure he can handle two cum sluts at once."

I was still licking and lapping her juices when she patted me on the head and inquired, "How about it, Johnny? Can you handle both of us?"

I kept my face pushed tight to her cunt, but I managed to mumble, "Umh hum."

Julie remarked, "Well, I had planned to teach him about threesomes, but I was going to recruit one of my classmates from school for that. Think you can help me with his threesome class?"

Becky answered, "Fuck yeah! I have some experience with threesomes. Now, if you don't mind, I don't want to take a chance of missing his climax and wasting his cum."

She put her head down between my legs and fed my cock in her mouth. Fuck, that felt good! I don't know how I didn't blow my load immediately. Her mouth was so warm and wet. She licked around my head and then started sucking while moving her head back and forth. I managed to control myself for a couple of minutes before feeling my balls tighten.

I groaned, "Becky, I'm gonna cum!"

She continued sucking and just moaned, "Um Hum."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I blew rope after rope of hot cum in my sister's mouth. She kept her lips sealed around my cock and continued to suck while she swallowed everything I gave her. She didn't spill a drop. Julie had proven to be a world-class cocksucker, but if I had to judge, I had to admit Becky probably had her beat.

Julie came on my face again. I was wiped out, so I just collapsed on the bed with my head between Julie's legs.

Becky put her hand on the back of my head and rubbed up and down a couple of times before asking, "Did you enjoy having your big sister sucking your cock?"

"Fuck yes! You were great. I sure wish I knew before that you enjoyed sex so much. I would have been fucking you long before now!"

She laughed and answered, "Well, now you know, and if you don't mind, I would like to help Julie with your sex education. By the time we are through with you, women will be knocking on your door, begging you to fuck them."

The next two weeks were the most amazing time of my life. Even though I had often fantasized about my sister, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever get a chance to fuck her.

Now, every time Julie and I were home alone with Becky, we would all be naked, and I would fuck both of them. Not only did we fuck, I would eat them, they would give me blow jobs, and I watched the two of them eat each other, something I never thought I would ever see. Besides just having sex with two gorgeous women, they were actually teaching me everything I needed to know about giving a woman pleasure.

* * * * *

One Friday afternoon, I picked up Julie after school, and I could tell she had been crying. I immediately asked her what was wrong and asked if I could do anything for her.

She smiled and leaned over to kiss me before saying, "You are so sweet Johnny. You are always thinking about me, never about yourself. When I started having sex with you, you could have very easily become an asshole. A man of your size could have very easily intimidated me and started demanding sex, but you never did. You have always been a gentleman."

"Julie, I would never treat you like that. I love you, and I really appreciate everything you have done for me. But I can tell something is bothering you. Tell me what has you so upset."

She said, "Let's just go home. We can talk there."

When we got home, Becky was waiting for us. When we walked into her room, she had a big smile on her face, and I think she was looking for another good fuck session. However, as soon as we walked in, she could see that something was wrong.

She jumped up and hugged Julie and then looked from her to me and then back to Julie before asking, "What's wrong? I can tell something's happened. Tell me what's wrong."

Julie sat on their bed and folded her hands in her lap, took a deep breath, and then said, "This modeling school sucks. I was stupid to ever think I could be a model in the first place."

I said, "Julie, I don't know why you're saying that. I thought you looked like a model the first time you walked in our house. I still do. You're beautiful."

Becky added, "I agree. You're beautiful and I could see you on the cover of any magazine. So, why do you think you were stupid to think you could be a model? What happened?"