Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie answered, "When I started this school, they taught us about the modeling industry, how to walk down a runway like we were in a fashion show in Paris or something, they taught us about makeup and gave us beauty tips, and we learned about the fashion industry. Part of the tuition covered what they call a portfolio. That's a big picture album with all kinds of pictures of me. They told us we would have to take that to any job interview we might land. A photographer took closeup pictures of my face from the front, the right and the left. They called those head shots. Then they took some shots of us sitting and standing while wearing some really pretty dresses, like the ones you see the actresses on TV wearing."

"We were told in the beginning that we would need to get an agent to represent us. They are the ones who would get us our jobs, and they take ten percent of everything we make. The head of the school told us that the agent would have an incentive to get us higher paying jobs because the more we made, the more they made. He said he would introduce us to some agents later on in the course."

"So, everything has been going pretty good up until today. Today I was told they wanted me to take some shots while wearing negligees. I didn't have a problem with that, but when the photographer had me change and lay down on a bed, I noticed they were very sheer. He told me not to wear a bra or panties and you could see everything. He had me pose this way and that, but then he told me to spread my legs and squeeze my breasts. It seemed to me that he just wanted some pictures of my pussy and tits."

"When he was through, he told me to get dressed, and some guy walked up to me and introduced himself. He said he was a recruiter for Playboy and Penthouse magazines and he thought I could make a lot of money if I was willing to pose in the nude. I told him I would think about it."

"I got dressed and walked into the classroom and the head instructor grabbed me and asked if I was stupid or something. I asked him why he was so upset, and he said I had just embarrassed him in front of a very important man by refusing to pose in the nude. I told him I hadn't said no, I said I would think about it. Then he asked me if I had ever seen a Playboy magazine. I told him I had, and he asked if I thought just any girl off the street could get their pictures in a Playboy. He said very few women were lucky enough to get their picture in any magazine and I had just blown my chance. He said the only job I would be able to get now would be some of the sleazier magazines or doing porn movies."

"He told me to think about how much I wanted to be a model, and when I came back on Monday, I better have a better attitude, or I would be through. I asked him what he meant, and he said his school was like any other school. If I didn't pass my classes, I didn't graduate. I started crying and told him he couldn't do that, and he said he could, because when Daddy paid my tuition, there was a clause in the contract that said if I didn't pass they could kick me out and keep the money. There were no refunds."

Julie put her head in her hands and started crying again before she asked, "What am I gonna do? I can't tell Daddy I got kicked out of school and he wasted his money."

I asked, "What did you mean when you said this guy grabbed you? How did he grab you? Did he hurt you?"

Julie stood up and grabbed my arm and pulled me. She said, "It was like that, and yes, it hurt."

That really pissed me off, so I asked, "What's this asshole's name?"

She answered, "Mr. White. Ron White. Why?"

"I just wanted to know. Take your blouse off for me. I just want to see if he left a mark."

When she took her blouse off, there was a large red mark on her upper arm where he had grabbed her, squeezed, and jerked her. I was getting more pissed off by the minute. The first thing I thought about was going to that school and beating the shit out of the guy, but the more I thought about it, I came up with another idea that wouldn't end with me being arrested.

"Johnny, I don't like that look on your face. Please don't do anything stupid. I'll be okay."

I told them I would see them at dinner. I went to the bookshelf we had in the living room where dad kept some books. I found a Texas Penal Code book and found the definition of assault. As I read, I just became more pissed off. First, a simple assault was just a misdemeanor. Even if he was arrested, he probably wouldn't serve any time. Second, the assault would have to cause serious bodily harm. I wasn't sure a red mark, which would probably become a bruise, would constitute serious bodily harm. I decided I needed to talk to dad about our options.

When dad got home, I asked him if I could get some advice. He smiled and said, "I hope it's not advice about girls. I'm afraid I'm a little rusty in that department."

"No" I replied, "It's not that type of advice. Why don't you sit down and relax, and I'll be back in a minute."

I went in search of Julie. She was still wearing the same clothes she had on when we got home. I told her to take her blouse off and put a T-shirt on. When she asked me why, I told her I wanted dad to see her arm, and I wanted her to tell him what happened. She tried to argue with me, but I convinced her it would be good to get some advice from a cop.

I said, "What that asshole did to you was assault. He can't treat you that way. Let's just see what dad has to say."

Dad looked at Julie's arm which was beginning to turn into a bruise. I had her tell him everything that happened, and I could tell it made him as mad as it did me. He explained that because it was a simple misdemeanor, a police officer would have to actually see the crime committed before he could make an arrest. Just as I had read in the penal code, even if he was arrested, the only punishment he would receive would be a slight fine.

After he listened to Julie's story, he said he was concerned about what they had told her about the nude photos and appearing in porno films. He said he was going to talk to a buddy of his in the Vice Squad to see if they had any complaints about the school. I told dad that Julie was really upset and hadn't wanted to tell him about what happened. I asked him if he could keep it from mom and he said he would.

On Monday morning, Julie and I got in my car as usual so I could take her to school. I told her I had to make a quick stop, and I pulled into my high school parking lot. Two of my buddies got in the back seat, and I introduced them.

"Julie, these guys are friends of mine. We played football together."

My buddy Mac was an outside linebacker. He was 6'2", and weighed 225 pounds, all solid muscle. My buddy Donnie was a defensive tackle. He stood 6'3", and weighed 245 pounds, again, all solid muscle.

When we arrived at the school, Julie gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Thanks for the ride. I'll see you this afternoon." Then she got out of the car and went inside.

I waited until she was inside, then I turned around to my two friends and asked, "Are you ready to do this?"

They both smiled, nodded their heads, and got out of the car. I got out and we walked into the school. There was a cute receptionist sitting at a desk. I noticed her name tag said Nancy. She smiled and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Hi Nancy. We need to see Mr. White. Ron White."

"Is he expecting you?"

"No, but it's extremely important that we see him right away."

She looked a little unsure but after a brief pause, she shrugged and said, "Right this way."

When we walked into his office, he stood up and looked at us indignantly. He looked like something right out of a cheap porn movie. He was skinny with a mustache that looked like a caterpillar. He was wearing a big gold chain around his neck, a pink and black jacket, and white leather loafers. Before he could ask why we were in his office, I walked up to him, grabbed the front of his shirt, and lifted him up until he was standing on his tip-toes. I had thought about what I would say to him when I confronted him, but after watching a Mafia movie Saturday night, I started formulating a plan.

I looked him right in the eyes, nose to nose, and said, "My name's Johnnie Nuts. I work for Frank Capodino."

(I'm not sure there was such a person, but it sounded like a good Mafia boss name). I continued, "I'm sure you know who that is. His niece, Julie, said you threatened her and hurt her. The boss said to make sure you understand that if you EVER lay a hand on her again, or threaten her in any way, I'm gonna come back here, slice your nuts off, and stuff them down your throat. Understand?"

Before he could answer, I continued, "The boss also said to tell you that Julie would not only pass this course, but you will do everything in your power to make sure she becomes a top model. Remember, if I have to come back here, after my two associates here fuck your face up so bad your momma won't recognize you, I'm going to enjoy slicing your nuts off. Have a nice day."

We left his office, drove away, and my two friends started laughing their heads off. Donnie could hardly control his laughing and his face was turning red when he punched me in the arm and exclaimed, "Johnnie Nuts! Are you fucking kidding me? I almost lost it when you said that! Fucker!"

Mac, in-between laughs, said, "I'm not sure, but I think he pissed himself."

I took them back to the school parking lot and thanked them for their help. They said they hadn't had that much fun since school ended.

That afternoon, I picked Julie up as usual. She got in the passenger seat, leaned over, and gave me a big kiss. When we broke the kiss, she looked at me and flashed me a big, white smile.

"Everything go okay today", I asked.

"Yeah. Everything was fine. It was the strangest thing, but Mr. White apologized to me for acting the way he did on Friday. I guess he must have thought about it all weekend and realized he had treated me bad. After he apologized, he didn't say anything else to me. He just went about his business of teaching the class. I guess I just over-reacted. I'm sorry I dumped all that on you on Friday."

When we got home, Becky was waiting for us. She looked at Julie and noticed her smile, so she asked, "Is everything Okay? You look like you're in a good mood."

"Yeah, everything is much better today. Like I told Johnny, I think I just over-reacted on Friday."

We got undressed, Becky gave me a quick blowjob while Julie played with her tits and I ate Julie's pussy.

* * * * *

A month later, Julie graduated at the top of her class. The owner of the school had introduced her to an agent who said she would be willing to represent her for a ten percent commission. Her name was Katherine, but she preferred Kathy. She was 35, about 5'8", 130 pounds, with long auburn hair and green eyes. When I first saw her, I thought she looked like a super-model. In fact, she had been a successful model and knew a lot of people in the business. She had an office in Dallas, New York, and LA, and she told Julie she thought she would be able to get her some jobs right away.

Because she would need to be available on short notice, Julie asked my parents if she could continue living with us, and they told her she could stay for as long as she needed. That certainly made me happy!

* * * * *

I had started out working in a grocery store, bagging groceries. After graduation, I was promoted to cashier. One day my manager, Marty Martin, asked me if I would be interested in becoming the produce manager. Besides a significant raise in pay, he told me I would be eligible for free management training and a future position as store manager. Since I had just turned 20 and I didn't go to college, I didn't see a better job in my future, so I accepted. My parents seemed very happy when I told them at dinner. After dinner, I cleaned the table and helped my mom with the dishes.

My dad said he wanted to have a talk, so we went out to sit in our front porch swing. Dad surprised me by handing me a beer, since I wasn't old enough to drink. He again congratulated me on my promotion and then he asked me how everything was going. After I told him everything was fine, he asked me if I really wanted to work in a grocery store the rest of my life. I told him I really didn't have any other options. He then asked if I would be interested in following in his footsteps by becoming a police officer. That sort of shocked me because I had never really thought about being a cop.

"Well dad, to tell you the truth, I've never really thought about it. Don't I have to be 21 to go to the police academy?"

"Yes, you do. You would still have to wait a year before you could apply, but if you're interested, I could help you get ready. We could go out to the obstacle course so you could get proficient on all the obstacles, we could go to the range so you could learn how to shoot, and I could start teaching you the things you would need to know in order to pass the academy, like law, evidence, arrest techniques, and things like that. With my help, you could graduate at the top of your class. What do you think?"

"I don't know, dad. Like I said, I've never thought about it before. Do you really think I would make a good cop?"

"Johnny, I think you would be good at anything you decided to do. I just think it would pay more than the grocery store, you would have more opportunities for promotion, and after 20 years, you could retire with a nice pension. I hope you know I have always been proud of you. You were a good kid, made good grades, never got into trouble, and you were an outstanding athlete. I'm really sorry I didn't have the money to send you to college. If you're interested in joining the police force, I really feel I would be able to help you. If you think it's something you would like to do, let me know and we can get started right away. Even though you have to wait a year before you can apply, it's never too early to get started on your training."

"Thanks dad. Let me think about it. I'll let you know in a few days."

"Okay, no rush. Take your time."

He seemed nervous for some reason. I had never seen him like that before. I had a feeling he had something else on his mind.

"Dad, did you have something else you wanted to talk about?"

He took a big swig of his beer before blowing out a long breath and then saying, "Johnny, your mom is worried and wanted me to talk to you about something. I told her she didn't have anything to worry about, but she made me promise to talk to you. The thing is, and I know this isn't any of my business, but your mom will kill me if I don't ask."

He took another big breath before he continued, "You were going steady with Emily but you broke up right after the prom, and as far as we could tell, you never had another girlfriend. Your mom is concerned that because you don't date anymore, you're not interested in girls. I told her I was sure you were still interested in girls, but we were just wondering, why don't you ever date anymore? You can tell me anything son and I won't judge you, but can you give me some reason I can tell your mom to ease her mind?"

I honestly wasn't expecting that question so I had no reasonable excuse that I could give him. I thought about it for a minute, took a drink of my beer, and answered, "Dad, I don't know how to explain it. First, you can assure mom that I'm not gay. I very much love women."

I gave it a little more thought, took a deep breath, and continued, "This is really embarrassing, dad. I was hoping I would never have to have this conversation. To be perfectly honest with you, Emily and I broke up because she wouldn't let me fuck her. We fooled around, but we never went all the way. I got frustrated, in more ways than one, and I broke up with her. After that, I couldn't get a date because any girl I was interested in was already dating one of my friends. Dad, as embarrassing as this is to admit, when I graduated, I was the only member of the football team, and probably the only member of my graduating class, who was still a virgin. I'll let you try to explain to mom why I haven't dated anyone since breaking up with Emily."

Dad was quiet for a minute before quietly asking, "Johnny, you're almost 21 years old. Are you still a virgin?"

I laughed and answered, "No, dad. I finally got laid. But to answer mom's question, I don't date because I'm not interested in spending money on some girl to take her out to dinner and hope I will get lucky. All the girls from school that I might have a chance with now are all in college, and the women I work with are all 10 to 20 years older than me and married. I'm not looking to get married for several more years, so please explain to mom that I'm not dating anyone because I haven't found anyone I'm interested in."

"Damn, son. I never would have thought that. I mean, you were a popular, good looking athlete. I would have thought the girls would have been all over you."

"Dad, you're still a good looking guy and you stay in shape, so I'm sure you were able to attract a lot of women when you were dating mom. Did you take a lot of women to bed when you were dating mom, or now that you're married?"

"No, of course not! Why would you ask that?"

"Well dad, you just said you didn't understand why girls weren't interested in dating me, or as you put it, all over me. The truth is, there were a lot of girls who seemed interested, but I was going steady with Emily. I would never even think about cheating on her, just like you wouldn't think about cheating on mom. Then, when I broke up with Emily, as I explained, the girls I was interested in were going steady with my friends, or they moved out of town to go to college. So, as embarrassing as it was to admit, please tell mom she doesn't have to worry. I'm still interested in women, and I'm doing fine with my sex life."

My dad seemed to be in deep thought as he sat on the swing, hands clasped in his lap, and his head down staring at the porch floor.

Finally, he looked up at me and said, "Johnny, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, and I'm sorry that I had to intrude into your private life. I know it was none of my business, but, like I said, your mother insisted, and you know how she can be. I will have a talk with her and try to put her mind at ease. In the meantime, think about what I said about the police force, and remember that you can talk to me about anything. If I can ever help, please don't hesitate to come to me. As I said, I will never judge you and will always support you. And while I'm thinking about it, I know this wasn't your first beer. I'm not that stupid. I don't mind if you want to have a beer while you're at home, but don't let it get out of control. I don't want to come home and find my whole six pack gone!"

I laughed and assured him I wouldn't drink all of his beer. He stood up to go back inside, but just as he put his hand on the door, he stopped, turned around, and came back to the swing. He sat back down and looked me in the eyes.

He seemed to hesitate, but he finally said, "Son, I know I just said I didn't want to intrude in your private life, but something is bothering me. You said you're not dating, but you seem to be having sex. You're not dating girls from school, you're not dating anyone from work, and you're too young to go pick up women in bars. I know it's none of my business, but I'm curious. Where are you finding women for sex? If I know your mother, she's going to want to know, too."

I stared back at him and gulped. I know I was fidgeting and squirming around on the porch swing. I'm sure I looked like one of the criminals he had interrogated, trying to look everywhere except at his face. After an uncomfortable silence, he said, quietly so only I could hear, "Oh my god! Don't tell me you're fucking Mrs. Wagner!"