Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Wagner lived two doors down from us. She was a widow and she was about the same age as my mom. I had been cutting her yard since before I had started high school. She was a MILF for sure. She was a blond, blue eyed sex pot. She had a great body and usually wore short shorts and shirts that accentuated her breasts. She was sort of flirty, but she was very nice to me and always had a cold pitcher of sweet tea or lemonade waiting when I had finished cutting her lawn. I had never really thought about trying to fuck her, but thinking about it now, she didn't have a man in her life, so she was probably lonely.

Like I said, she was sort of flirty, but she hadn't really said anything that would have made me think she would be willing to fuck me. Oh, sure, when I finished cutting her yard, I was usually shirtless, and she had made comments about how well I had filled out, or she would mention that I had really grown. Was that her way of trying to seduce me? If so, I must have been really dumb to have missed those signals. Now that dad had put that possibility in my head, I might have to go visit her and see if she would be willing to spread her legs.

I know...I was getting plenty of sex from Julie and Becky, but it might be interesting to try out a woman who was my mother's age.

I still hadn't answered my dad, and I was running all the options through my mind about lying and saying I was fucking Mrs. Wagner. I finally decided it would be a much better option than letting him find out I was fucking my cousin and his stepdaughter.

I took a deep breath and said, "Dad, you know it wouldn't be right to admit to that. I mean, a gentleman shouldn't tell, right?"

There. I made him think I was without actually saying it.

Dad practically whispered when he said, "Good for you, son. I told you I wouldn't judge you. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise with the amount of time you spend with her. I also told you I would never cheat on your mom, but if I ever did, it would probably be with Mrs. Wagner. I will admit, she is hot as hell. There's no way in hell I can tell your mother about this. Knowing her she would probably go confront her. I will just tell her that your personal life is none of our business and leave it at that."

Dad had a shit-eating grin on his face. I'm not sure if he was thinking about me fucking Mrs. Wagner or fantasizing about fucking her himself. Anyway, I just answered, "Thanks dad."

After dinner, I was in Julie and Becky's room and I told them about my conversation with dad. I told them that when he had asked me who I had been fucking, and then he said, "Oh my god" I thought he had figured it out. I thought I was going to die, and I must have looked guilty as hell. Then when he thought I was fucking Mrs. Wagner, I felt so relieved.

Julie and Becky started laughing, then Julie commented, "Well, I guess our secret is still safe. I guess we have all been doing a good job of keeping it to ourselves."

Then Becky asked, "Now that dad has put that idea in your head, are you thinking about fucking Mrs. Wagner?"

I must have again gotten a guilty look on my face because both of them started laughing, and Becky said, "Oh my god! You are, aren't you?"

I just answered, "Maybe."

To be continued...