Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 01

Story Info
High School graduate learns sex from his hot cousin.
12.3k words
4.74
52.4k
101

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers

Virgin Meets His Hot Cousin ©

My name is Johnny Lee Wilson. I grew up in the 60's in a suburb of Dallas, Texas. My Dad fought in World War II, and with the help of a VA loan, he bought a nice 3-bedroom 2-bath house. He was a police officer and my mom was a nurse. Mom had been married before to an oil field worker who was killed in an oil rig explosion. She got a pretty good insurance payoff from the petroleum company which she put into a savings account. With their combined salaries and mom's savings account, I guess we would have been considered upper middle-class.

When my dad married mom, she had a four-year-old daughter from her previous marriage. She turned five a month before I was born. We got along great and grew up as brother and sister. We never called each other stepbrother or stepsister. We were just brother and sister. Of course, she did sometimes resent having to babysit me when she was a teenager, but she didn't really hold it against me.

My sister, Becky, was turning into a very attractive young woman. Although I never saw her or my equally attractive mother naked, I knew they were simply gorgeous. However, I never seriously considered having sex with either of them. So, since this is a story about incest, and I didn't have sex with my sister or mother, you are probably asking who I had sex with. I will get to that shortly.

By the time I was eighteen, my sister had just turned 23. She wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, so she didn't go to college. She was still living at home and was dating her high school sweetheart, a guy who was now in the pre-med program at the local university.

I was in my senior year of high school and was a pretty good athlete. I was a middle linebacker on the football team, and I ran track. I stood six foot one and weighed 195 pounds. I had muscular arms and legs, and what they now call six pack abs. I was ripped due to my daily workout routine with weights.

Although it was the late 1960's, and the hippie movement was at its height, I kept my blond hair rather short. I don't want to brag, but I knew from my time in the showers at school, that I was slightly more than average in the penis department. I was about 8 ½ inches with a large girth. Unfortunately, even though I had turned 18, I was still a virgin. It's not that I wasn't popular with the girls. I was.

I was currently going steady with my girlfriend, Emily. I had some heavy make out sessions and had played with my girlfriend's tits and had even fingered her on occasion, but she would never let me take her panties off or fuck her. After a lot of begging and persuasion, she jacked me off a few times and gave me a couple of blow jobs, but never let me in her pants.

My life changed drastically after my graduation. My mother's niece, my cousin Julie, came to live with us. She was 21 and lived in a small town. She wanted to become a model and there was a modeling school in Dallas, so mom and dad agreed to let her stay with us while she attended modeling school. I had only met her a few times while growing up because she lived in southwest Texas and we lived a couple of hundred miles away in Dallas.

I couldn't believe my eyes when she walked into our living room. She definitely looked like a model. She was fairly tall, about 5'9", 125 pounds, with a very voluptuous body. She had shoulder length blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a bright white smile. She shared a room with my sister, but my sister usually spent the night with her boyfriend, so we were often alone in the house. We got along great. She was friendly, had a great personality, and I was mesmerized by her sparkling blue eyes and bright smile.

I worked in a grocery store most days and Julie would take a bus to the modeling school. We were often at home alone because dad would be working the night shift and wouldn't get home until after midnight, and mom wouldn't get home until after six in the morning.

Back in those days we didn't have a big screen TV in every room, and we didn't have a computer because we didn't even know what a PC was. For as long as I could remember we had a small black and white TV in the living room, but Dad had just recently bought a 25-inch color TV. All the electronics that keep kids occupied today hadn't even been invented yet. Julie and I would pass our time playing board games and cards or just talking.

One night while my parents were working overnight, Julie asked me about college. I told her I had a B average, so I would be able to get into college, but I wasn't really interested. I told her I didn't want to put a financial burden on my parents. When she asked about scholarships, I explained that while my grades were good, they weren't good enough to get a scholastic scholarship, and I wasn't that great of an athlete to get an athletic scholarship. She said that was too bad because as good looking and buffed as I was, I wouldn't have any trouble attracting the college girls.

I laughed and without thinking said, "Yeah. Maybe I could finally get laid."

When I realized what I had said, I turned beet red. When I got up the nerve to make eye contact with her, she had a shocked look on her face and her mouth was open.

After a long silence when she didn't say anything, I asked, "What?"

She finally closed her mouth and then asked, "Do you mean to tell me you have never had sex with a girl?"

Although I was embarrassed, Julie was cool and I thought we could have an honest conversation, so I answered, "Nope. It wasn't for a lack of trying. I mean, my girlfriend and I would make out and sometimes I could play with her tits. On rare occasions, she would let me finger her, but she always kept her panties on. She jacked me off a couple of times and even gave me a blowjob, but she would never let me fuck her. I was probably the only guy in my graduating class that was still a virgin."

After another moment of silence, I asked a really stupid question. I asked, "What about you?"

She laughed out loud and responded by saying, "Me? I've had more pricks in me than a porcupine! I love sex!"

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept my mouth shut. She finally broke the awkward silence by putting her hand on my arm and asking in a soft voice, "Johnny, do you have any idea how to have sex with a woman? I mean, if she let you, would you know what to do?"

"Yeah, I think so. My friend has an older brother and he has some porno films that he has let us watch. I think I would know what to do."

Julie stood up, took my hand, and said, "Come with me." She practically pulled me off the couch and led me back to her bedroom.

She said, "I wish I had known this before. We only have a couple of hours now, but tomorrow, we will get started right away. Now, get undressed."

With that, she took her blouse and skirt off and dropped them to the floor. She then took her bra and panties off and dropped them on the floor. I got an immediate erection as I stood there staring at my cousin's beautiful round firm tits and the blond hair between her legs. I was hoping I wouldn't blow a load before I could even get my pants off.

Speaking of pants, she asked, "What are you waiting for? Get undressed!"

I took my shirt off and dropped it on the floor. While I was unbuckling my belt, my cousin was looking at my chest and abs and said, "Oh my god! How in the hell did you manage to remain a virgin? I know women who would kill to have a man with a body like that!"

I dropped my pants and then my underwear to the floor, and I heard Julie suck in a loud breath.

"Shit! I thought your chest and abs were impressive, but look at that fucking cock!"

She took my hand and started backing toward the bed. When her knees hit the edge of the mattress, she sat down hard and pulled me with her.

She said, "We don't have as much time as I would like to have with you tonight, but there's enough time to show you the basics. We should be able to continue this tomorrow night and for the rest of the week."

She patted the bed and told me to sit beside her. "Now, let's say you are sitting in the front seat of your car and you want to make out with your girlfriend. Show me how you would start."

She saw the look on my face and said, "Forget about us being cousins. For right now, just think of me as your girlfriend. Now show me what you would do."

I put my arm around her, leaned in, and as awkward as it was, realizing she was my cousin, I locked lips with her and started kissing. She responded immediately by sticking her tongue in my mouth and returning the kiss with much more fervor than my girlfriend ever had. After a few minutes of very hot kissing, I put my hand on her breast and started rubbing. It was the first time I had actually touched a bare breast.

She broke the kiss, and I asked, a little frantically, "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You're actually a very good kisser. We will spend more time on techniques later, but I wanted to mention your breast squeezing. While it's nice, you're squeezing it like a tennis ball. Softly squeeze it, but at the same time, rub your thumb over the nipple. Be gentle and softly rub your thumb back and forth. Unless she's brain dead, she will respond by moaning. That means she likes what you are doing. Continue to play with the nipple, but gently squeeze it between your thumb and forefinger, and then start rolling it around. As before, you should get a response with her moaning even louder. Have you ever felt a breast outside a bra?"

"No. She has never let me take her bra off."

"O.K. Next lesson. Let's say your nipple tweaking has really turned her on, and she lets you unhook her bra. You will want to slowly undo the buttons on her blouse to give you free access to her tits, sort of like you have here. Remember to slowly undo her buttons. Don't get carried away and pop her buttons off. You will piss her off for ruining her blouse, and if her daddy sees it when she walks in her door, he's going to be really pissed. But, back to the tits. Once you have free access to them, you can go from just tweaking them, to sucking them. Now, put your mouth over my nipple and softly suck on it."

I put my mouth over her tit and started sucking. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She responded by moaning again, and then she interrupted me.

"That's good Johnny. I love to have my nipples sucked. Now, lick around the nipple a couple of times and then gently bite it. The key word here is gently. Don't bite it hard. I'll let you know what feels good. Now try it."

I once again put my mouth over her nipple and started sucking, followed by running my tongue around the nipple a couple of times. I then tentatively bit down on the nipple while still sucking it.

"That's it, Johnny. Just like that. Oh, fuck that feels good. Now, next lesson. Let's say you have her in the back seat of your car, and she has let you take her clothes off. I know you, like all guys, will want to get in her pussy as fast as you can, but you need to control yourself and take your time. Here's what I want you to do. Come up here and start kissing me again."

I moved up and started kissing her again, with my tongue dueling with hers. I had never kissed a girl as passionately as I did with Julie.

After just a short time, she broke the kiss and said, "O.K., there's no doubt about it that you are a great kisser, so let's move on. What I want you to do now is kiss me here, on my neck. Like everything else, kiss me gently. Don't give me a hickey. Again, if you give a girl a hickey and her daddy sees it, he might come after you with a shotgun. Remember, this is Texas."

I started softly kissing her neck and she started moaning again. She interrupted me again by saying, "Yeah. Just like that. But we don't have much time so let's move on."

She pointed to her collarbone and said, "Now, kiss me here, just like you were doing with my neck."

She had me kiss all the way down her body until I was facing her pussy. She asked, "Have you ever eaten a girl out?"

"No. This is the first time I've ever even seen one in person."

"That's what I thought. Tomorrow night I will teach you how to eat pussy, but for right now, just give it a couple of licks."

I licked her pussy a couple of times and discovered that I liked both the smell and the taste. I was surprised by how wet she was. But, before I could really get into eating her out, she stopped me.

She said, "O.K., I can tell you're going to be a natural at eating pussy, but like I said, I will teach you how to become an expert tomorrow night. For now, I need to get your big fat cock inside me and I'm going to send you to bed knowing that you're no longer a virgin. Now, get on your knees between my legs."

Julie took my iron-hard shaft in her hand and guided it to her pussy lips. She rubbed it up and down a couple of times to make sure I was lubricated and then she pushed her hips up so the tip entered her. I wanted to start pumping my dick in and out of her like I had seen on the porno films, but she stopped me.

"Johnny, the first time you fuck a girl it is likely to be her first time, too. You need to start slow and let her get used to having this monster cock of yours inside her tight little pussy. If you just drive it in, you will probably hurt her, and she will not have an enjoyable experience. That means she's probably not going to let you do it again. Now, slowly push your dick in me and hold it for a minute. Then slowly pull it back until only the tip is still in. When you can feel her relaxing, push it back in and again pull it almost all the way out. Now, show me what you learned, stud."

I pushed my dick in her hot, wet hole and held it there for a minute. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever had. I couldn't believe I was actually in a pussy for the first time in my life, and I didn't give a shit if it was my cousin. I started slowly pumping back and forth, in and out.

She whispered, "That's good, Johnny. That feels so good. Now, I want you to speed up your strokes a little. Start pumping in and out faster and harder. Remember, I'm experienced with sex so don't worry about me not being able to handle your cock. Give it to me Johnny. Fuck the shit out of me."

With her encouragement, I increased both the speed and the depth of my strokes. I guess I was doing it right because she was moaning loudly and saying, "Yes, yes. Fuck yes. Just like that. Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck me hard."

I fucked her hard for a couple of minutes, and I surprised myself by not cumming right away. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing and before I knew it, she screamed out, "YESSSS! I'M CUMMMMINNGGG!"

I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to do, so I slowed down almost to a stop, but she screamed out again, "Nooo! Don't stop! Keep fucking me. That feels so good!"

I started pumping her hard and fast again, and in a couple more minutes, I felt my balls tighten up and knew I couldn't last any longer.

I warned her I was about to cum, and she said, "Yesss! Cum in me! I'm going to cum again."

I unloaded rope after rope of hot cum in her clenching pussy and finally collapsed on her.

When I rolled over on my back, Julie said, "That was fucking amazing! I never would have guessed that was your first time. How does it feel not being a virgin anymore?"

"Like you said. Amazing. I never knew it was going to feel that good. Thank you, Julie. Thank you so much."

She rolled over and gave me another hot kiss, and then said, "Come on. Let's go have a shower together. We still have about 45 minutes before your dad is due home, and you don't want to smell like pussy. I'm going to spend the next few days teaching you everything you need to know about pleasing a woman, and you're going to fuck me every night. You might be inexperienced, but you still managed to make my toes curl a couple of times. I love that big cock of yours, and anytime you want to fuck me, I'll be ready."

We took a shower together. I loved soaping up her tits, running my thumbs across her hard nipples, then rinsing them off so I could suck them. She was driving me insane as she washed my dick and balls. When she had rinsed the soap off, she dropped to her knees and started sucking me, bobbing her head back and forth. I had never been so horny in my life. After just a couple of minutes of her skilled sucking, I came in her mouth. I couldn't believe it when she swallowed every drop.

Always the gentleman, I thought it only fair to pay her back, so I washed her pussy clean and then dropped to my knees and licked her sweet cunt. She was writhing around and bucking her hips so hard, I thought she was going to break my nose.

After she had an orgasm, she commented, "Shit, Johnny. I was going to spend some time teaching you how to eat pussy, but you're a natural. You know, when you admitted you were a virgin, I felt sorry for you and I decided I would do you a favor and let you fuck me. But now, I think I might get more out of this than you. I told you I love sex and after tonight, I discovered I love your big fat cock and I love the way you eat my pussy. I want you to fuck me every chance we get."

"Wow! I never thought I would hear a woman say that to me, especially a woman as beautiful and sexy as you. As soon as my parents leave tomorrow, I want to fuck you. Then you can continue with the lessons. Listen, you leave to go to school at 8:00 in the morning. I don't have to be at work until 9:00. From now on, I will take you to school and pick you up in the afternoon. I mean, it's the least I can do."

"Awww, that's so sweet of you. I don't really like taking the bus. Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I would be glad to do it. That way we can get home quicker. I would go nuts sitting at home waiting on you in the afternoon. I don't want to waste any time getting you in bed!"

We laughed and then went to bed, each in our own bedrooms. I was so excited about finally getting laid that I had trouble getting to sleep. I heard dad coming home way after midnight. I finally managed to drift off, dreaming about getting back between Julie's legs.

My parents both had the night shift for the next two weeks. Every night, I would fuck Julie, and then she would give me more lessons. She told me I was probably the best kisser she had ever known, so we didn't spend much time on that. We reviewed going from kissing to playing with her tits. She said I seemed to be pretty good with that. She gave me an anatomy lesson where she taught me every part of her pussy, paying special attention to her clitoris. She taught me everything I needed to know about eating pussy, and every time I sucked on her clit, she would have an orgasm.

We were having such a good time fucking each other, she said she had almost forgotten one of the most important lessons. She explained that she was taking birth control, but I should always ask the girl if it was safe to come in her pussy. If not, I needed to use condoms. She taught me how to use a condom and told me I should always have a supply on hand, just in case. She said we didn't want to have a bunch of little Johnnies running around. She also said we could go bareback as long as I pulled out early.

She demonstrated by having me cum on her stomach, tits, and even on her face. I had trouble believing any woman would let me do that, but she assured me that some women really got off on it.

Over the next couple of weeks, she taught me about missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sixty-nine, and doggie style. By the time my parents went back on day shift, I felt like I had a college education in sex!

When my parents went back on day shift, they would usually get home around six PM. By the time I picked Julie up around four, we usually had time to get back home and fuck for an hour.

My sister was hardly ever at home. Her nerdy boyfriend had an apartment a block from the university, and she spent most of her time there. One afternoon, Julie and I had finished a good fuck session and had taken a shower together when my sister came home. When I saw her, I asked her what she was doing home, and she said she just thought it would be nice to have dinner with her family.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers