Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you just get harder?" Debra asked.

Her discarded blouse and bra sat on the foot of Sherry's bed, and she lifted her huge, swollen breasts and pointed her hard nipples right at Johnny. Johnny gulped and nodded, but it was Sherry who replied, "Mmm-hmm! Mmm-hmm!"

Debra froze. Her eyes were once again locked on Sherry's. She watched Sherry's eyes go wide, and she could see the shaft of Johnny's enormous cock pulsating as he came in Sherry's mouth. Out in the hallway, Jennifer could clearly hear her daughter gulping down an enormous load of dick juice. "Oh, fuck," she hissed, and then she was shaking through another orgasm.

Debra was quiet after Sherry finished sucking Johnny off. She realized abruptly that she was half naked, and that her drenched thong was pulled up between the lips of her horny pussy. When Sherry released that huge, wet dick from her lips, it still stood out proudly in front of him. Debra didn't trust herself to say a word. She kept thinking, I'm so wet! Twice she'd almost said it out loud.

She could see her reflection in the mirror over Sherry's bureau. Without her blouse, her long skirt seemed out of place. It took all her self control not to hook her thumbs into her waistband and slide that skirt and her wet thong right down her legs. Her reflection already looked wanton enough. She knew that if she was naked, looking as she did, her horny boyfriend would be unable to resist.

Her pussy was throbbing with need. Debra could practically hear the words that would come out of her mouth if she was naked and Johnny joined her in the bed. You could put just the tip inside me. That wouldn't count, right? It wasn't the first time she wondered how much constituted "just the tip." Could he push the entire head of his magnificent cock into her? Maybe he could work in an inch or two of the shaft as well. As long as he wasn't pushing the entire thing into her, filling her pussy completely...

Debra shook her head and swallowed heavily, trying to force those thoughts out of her mind. Of course, that motion made her bared breasts wobble and shake like crazy. Sherry rose to her feet and stared openly at Debra's hard nipples.

"Johnny, I really want to see you suck her tits," Sherry whispered.

Debra still didn't trust herself to say a word. She was far too horny to think straight. What little self control she had remaining caused her to instinctually back away. One step put her thighs in contact with the edge of Sherry's mattress, and she sagged back onto the bed. Johnny nodded and moved toward her. They moved in unison, until she was lying back and moaning as he sucked her hard nipples.

The tip of Johnny's cock pressed forward, finding the wet lips of her pussy and pressing between them. Only Debra's soaking-wet thong kept him from pushing into her. Her hips bucked up off the mattress as she savored the feel of it.

Sherry's hands slid up to squeeze her own tits as she watched. It was her turn to shiver when her fingers squeezed her throbbing nipples. She had her own secret—one she'd never shared with Johnny. Her nipples were so sensitive that she had come twice just from having a guy suck on them. She could only imagine how hard she would come the next time Johnny fucked her and sucked those tender buds.

Of course, she had no idea her mother's breasts were every bit as sensitive. Nor did she know that at that very moment her mother was thinking pretty much the same thing as she played with herself right outside the locked bedroom door.

Debra felt her resolve melting away as Johnny's hot mouth worked over her long, hard nipples and his cock got harder and pushed more insistently into the folds of her pussy. Her left hand shook as it slid down between them. It was time to pull that pesky thong out of the way.

All three of them jumped as if they'd been stung when Johnny's phone suddenly rang in his pants pocket. If they hadn't, they would have clearly heard Jennifer's loud gasp of surprise coming from the other side of the door. Johnny let out a weak chuckle as he slid out of the bed. He recognized the ring tone, of course.

"It's my mom," he said, reaching into his pocket to grab the phone. "Hi, Mom," he said, managing a normal speaking voice.

As he spoke to her, Debra snatched her bra and guided her nipples into the large, lacy cups before pulling it up onto her shoulders and reaching back to connect the clasps. Sherry turned to her mirror and noticed two thick streams of Johnny's cum had escaped the corners of her lips. She used her index finger to guide that yummy cum into her mouth where it belonged. Her mother shakily made her way back into her bedroom and used her own mirror to make sure she looked presentable.

"Hi, baby," Crystal replied, happy to hear her sexy son's voice again. "I'm about to leave the office. Do you know what you want for dinner?"

"I hadn't thought about dinner yet," he admitted. He tucked the phone between his head and shoulder as he pulled his boxers and pants up his legs. "Was there something you were in the mood for?"

Crystal was aware he was likely with Sherry, or Debra, or both of them, and that they might be able to hear her response. She grinned, but held back her initial answer. Her pussy and asshole were both still too tender to take his insatiable cock, but her mouth watered at the thought of sucking that fantastic dick and feeding on her son's cum.

"I thought we could fix something light, after we use the home gym," she replied.

"Oh? I thought—wait, is it already finished?"

"Yes it is," Crystal purred, "I can't wait to get a good workout with my son."

"Oh, wow," Johnny breathed. He looked at Sherry and Debra. Debra was flushed, but had just about finished buttoning up her blouse again. He gave them a smile, but inside he was relieved. Neither of them had reacted to his mother's innuendo. "Sounds good, Mom," he replied. "How soon will you be there?"

"About twenty minutes," she replied. Her nipples were already hard, and her sensitive butthole tingled as she shifted and got ready to stand up.

"Okay, I'll see you there," Johnny said. "I love you, Mom."

"Love you too, baby."

They hung up, and Johnny managed an apologetic grin. Debra felt like she'd dodged a bullet.

Sherry gave them a smile, but she could feel Johnny's thick, creamy cum settling into her stomach. She was happy that she'd gotten to suck him off again, but her pussy was practically dripping. After her conversation with Debra, and getting to suck on those incredible tits, she figured she'd already been as turned on as she could get. Then it had gotten even hotter as she'd sucked that huge dick and watched Debra playing with herself.

That part had reassured her that Debra really didn't mind letting her have her way with Johnny. Then she'd gotten to enjoy watching Johnny suck those same fantastic tits. She couldn't see his dick from where she stood beside the bed, so she had no idea how close he had come to sliding it right into Debra's virgin pussy. When he slid out of the bed, though, she could see how hard he was once again.

He looked like he was ready to fuck, and her pussy was eager to feel him inside her again. Sherry wasn't comfortable with the thought of Debra watching them do it, but she was so horny she almost didn't care. Now he was leaving. The only thing that kept her from crying out, "Not yet!" was that she heard her mother moving in the hallway just outside her door, heading into her bedroom. She thought frantically, taking note that Debra seemed to be relieved.

Sherry nodded when she understood. Debra had been on the verge of letting Johnny fuck her, and now she needed to get away so she could calm down and think about it rationally. She wouldn't want to be around them anymore that day. The temptation was simply too great. Sherry thought about asking Johnny if he would come back over, but stopped short of actually saying it out loud.

Debra had said she'd love to see Johnny fucking her pussy, but she had not given them permission to have sex when she wasn't around to see it. Sherry wasn't sure where that left them. If she asked Johnny to come back after he'd dropped Debra off at her house, would Debra consider it cheating? It was complicated enough, but Sherry was too horny to think clearly anyway.

After walking Johnny and Debra outside to his car, Sherry hurried back inside. She got into her shower and masturbated like crazy, squeezing her hard nipples and driving the fingers of her right hand into her horny pussy until she came three times.

The shower helped cool her down enough to think clearly again. She was a little flushed and embarrassed to see her mother looking at her with an odd expression. Does she know? Sherry wondered. Could she hear us? Sherry was preoccupied with her own activities that afternoon, reviewing everything in her mind and wondering if she had been too loud at any point. It completely escaped her attention that her mother's face was flushed and her nipples stood out provocatively in her summer dress. She didn't even realize her mother had changed into that dress, she was so distracted.

Jennifer watched her daughter and wondered if she knew. Johnny hadn't said anything, but Sherry kept giving her little sideways glances. In her suspicious mind, Jennifer was certain her daughter could read her guilty expression. By the time her husband got home that evening, she had looked at her reflection in the mirror twenty-seven times. She was certain he couldn't see the guilt in her mind, because she had been practicing keeping an innocent smile on her face.

* * *

Debra sat silent in Johnny's car as he started it up and drove toward her house. He noticed after a minute of uncomfortable silence.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

She looked over at him and forced a smile. "Mmm-hmm," she replied.

Johnny was still incredibly turned on and looked forward to being with his slutty, sexy mother once again. However, he realized that his girlfriend might need his attention for more than a couple minutes. He chewed his lip thoughtfully. Debra had gone a lot further than he ever suspected she would, and she had let Sherry suck his dick.

"Do you regret what happened?" he asked.

They stopped at a traffic light and he looked over at her face with concern. Debra swallowed heavily. It was tough to look into his eyes and not blurt out the truth—that she had wanted him to fuck her pussy and lay claim to her. Everything else, with Sherry, had been really hot, but she wondered if that was what she really wanted. Her pussy quivered as she recalled watching him come in Sherry's mouth, forcing her to swallow heavily once again.

"I'm not sure," she finally whispered, shaking her head. Then she wondered; did he even know? Had he been aware of the way his cock had pushed its way between her virgin pussy lips? "It felt wonderful when you sucked on my nipples," she said softly, "But you nearly pushed right into my pussy. If my thong hadn't been in the way, you would have been inside me."

"Oh!" Johnny blurted.

From the way his eyes went wide, Debra knew that he hadn't known. It reminded her of the night before. He HAD known then, when he slid the tip up and down her pussy and teased her with it. Her pussy had been his for the taking, but he had respected her decision and left her virginity intact. Once again, she felt warmth in her chest and knew she could trust him. She smiled and reached over, sighing as his thick shaft filled her hand.

"The problem is that I really wanted it, just like I did last night," she explained. "If your mother hadn't called, I was just about to pull that thong to the side. I was this close to losing it."

"Oh," Johnny breathed. He glanced up and saw the light change to green, so he put the car into motion.

He'd never gone completely soft, and his dick swelled as Debra gently stroked the middle of the shaft. Intellectually, he had known that he could have taken her virginity the night before. It turned him on to think about doing it. He knew how good it felt to feel a woman's hot, wet pussy taking his dick. The idea that virtuous Debra wanted to experience it made it even tougher for him to hold back.

He had only stopped the night before because he was certain she would regret it afterward. What she was telling him now was that she regretted NOT letting it happen. Before he could ask, though, she quickly released his pulsing dick and added, "I mean, I'm relieved that it didn't happen. Really, I feel like I dodged a bullet."

She chuckled a little hysterically and shook her head before looking over at his face again.

"You must think I'm crazy," she whispered.

"No, I get it," he responded. He let out a sigh and turned to give her a quick smile. "You're not crazy, Debra. Last night, I wanted nothing more than to...well, you know. You have a really beautiful pussy, Debra. I couldn't wait to see it spreading open and taking my dick. It was just that I knew you would regret it afterward. I didn't want to be 'that guy' who took unfair advantage of you."

She looked down at his lap and saw his massive slab of dick meat lurch upward as he described it, and Debra had to groan and close her thighs tightly. It felt like the hundredth time she had to remind herself that she desperately wanted to remain a virgin—that it had been a good thing when he had stopped. They pulled up at the curb in front of her house. Johnny licked his lips nervously as he stopped the car, before looking over at her.

"Did you want to talk about it?" he asked quietly.

Debra coughed out a little laugh. "You mean, 'Should the two of us go into your bedroom, alone, while we're both this horny?' I think that's a terrible idea, and we both know it." Johnny smiled, and she groaned. She looked around quickly and then pulled up her skirt, showing him the obvious wet patch covering most of her thong. "Look how wet you've got me," she groaned. "I can't even think why it's a terrible idea right now."

Johnny's right hand reached over between her thighs, making her gasp. His middle finger slid up and down against her thong, between the trembling lips of her pussy. "Debra, you shouldn't tease me like that," he whispered. Her mouth hung open and she breathed heavily. They looked into each other's eyes as his finger slid beneath the side of her thong and explored her wet opening. "It took all my self control to stop last night," he confessed, as his finger wormed its way deeper inside her. "Now you're telling me I could have, and you wouldn't have been upset about it. If we go inside right now, I'm going to fuck you Debra. I'm really going to enjoy it. Your pussy feels incredible."

"But—but you just came, in Sherry's mouth," she gasped, "I saw it."

Johnny sighed and withdrew his hand, popping his finger into his mouth to savor Debra's tangy juices. When he had sucked that finger clean, he licked his lips and smiled.

"I never told you how horny I am, Debra," he sighed. "Almost every afternoon, I come home from school and immediately jack off—usually three or four times. That was just to take the edge off." He shook his head, scarcely able to believe he was confessing this. "I usually have to jack off and come four times every night before I can fall asleep. Yes; Sherry just sucked me off and it was incredible. I know you didn't mean to, but you teased me and showed me your wet pussy. You pretty much told me it's mine for the taking."

Debra stared at him for a long moment. Her body trembled. She was still far too horny to think straight, and all she could picture was how wonderful it would feel to lead him into her bedroom so he could finally fill her pussy with hard cock. Something in his words made her blink, as she struggled to focus.

"Wait, you jack off that much?" she finally asked.

Johnny managed a chuckle. "Yeah," he replied. "Sorry, that must—"

"So do I!"

"Really?"

"Oh, God, yes," she groaned. "I thought there must be something wrong with me, the way I've gone at it the past year. I...I have a dildo. It's actually pretty big, but not nearly as big as you. I usually wait until everyone else is asleep, but I have been fucking myself senseless with that thing just so I could fall asleep."

"Wow," Johnny breathed.

His mind replayed the vision of her from the night before, lying back and spreading her legs for him. This time, he realized that her pussy had actually been visibly open. He pictured her plunging a fat dildo into it, and his dick lurched in response. It felt like he had discovered a kindred spirit in the girl he had asked out. When he had first approached her, he had no idea, just as she had not been aware of his sexual appetite. All it would take would be that one time, he realized. Once he took her virginity, there would be no reason for her to hold back anymore. They would have sex all the time, whenever they had the opportunity.

"I really have to think about it," Debra whispered.

Johnny nodded in understanding. "You're going to go inside and get yourself off?"

He wouldn't have dared ask, but now they understood each other. Debra blushed only slightly and nodded.

"When you get home, are you going to jack off?" she whispered.

He nodded and she shivered. She reached for the door handle, but he quickly reached over to squeeze her thigh.

"Hey," he croaked, "May I have your panties? I really want to smell your pussy when I come."

"Really?" When he nodded, she also nodded. Debra felt a delightful, dirty thrill as she peeled her thong down her legs and handed it to him. Then she spread her legs, lifted her skirt and let him see her naked pussy. "Do you want another taste of me before I go?" she whispered.

They moaned softly as he slid two thick fingers inside her, finger-fucking her pussy until she came. Then she watched him moan and suck on those fingers until he had swallowed every drop of her tangy pussy juice.

"Thanks," he whispered.

"Mmm, thank you!"

Debra gathered her book bag and gave him a dazzling smile before getting out of the car. She practically skipped up to the front door of her house. Johnny stealthily lifted her thong to his nose. He shuddered as he took a deep whiff of her fragrant juices. Then he slid the thong into his book bag and started the car.

His mother would be waiting for him.

* * *

While Johnny drove toward his house, Sherry had reached a conclusion of her own. She was lying in her bed when it hit her. Initially, she had retreated to her room because she was uncomfortable around her mom. Sherry was able to think a bit more clearly about everything, since she'd gotten off in her shower. However, she was still really fucking horny. Just lightly touching herself through her clothes made it clear that she needed to get laid.

Once again, she was reminded just how incredible it had felt when Johnny had filled her needy pussy the afternoon before. She glanced over at the clock. It was just about this time yesterday, she thought. After blowing out a big breath to calm herself, Sherry thought about Debra once again. If only she'd told me it was okay, she thought, shaking her head. I'd call Johnny and have him come take care of me right now.

That was when it hit her. She sat up and quickly snatched up her phone, hitting the speed-dial button for her best friend. "Hey, Johnny," she said when he answered, "Would you mind giving me Debra's phone number? I wanted to talk to her, but realized I didn't have it. Mmm-hmm. Thanks!"

She jotted it down as he gave it to her, and thanked him again. "I'll talk to you soon," she said before hanging up.

She was nervous as she punched Debra's number into her phone and saved it. "What will I do if she says no?" Sherry whispered. She shook her head. It made her pause before making that call. Then she nodded as she realized she couldn't simply come out and ask that first thing. She hit the button and waited while the phone rang three times.

1...2021222324...29