Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's going to fuck me so good, she thought. When he stood up, he pulled his shirt up over his head. As his torso was revealed, Sherry thought, Damn, he's really ripped! Her hands reached for the bottom of her own shirt, peeling it up over her head as she sat on the bed.

Johnny was about to toss his shirt aside, but froze as he watched Sherry's incredible tits drop out of her shirt and wobble enticingly. It was only the second time he'd gotten to see them, and that first brief view had seemed like an accident. Now she was naked, lying back in his bed and spreading her legs. Her wet pussy opened up invitingly, just as her mother's had earlier that afternoon.

What got him moving was a faint sound from across the house. It was Crystal opening her bedroom door. She had listened to Johnny and Sherry talking, and knew they'd gone into his bedroom. She patiently counted to thirty before making her move. The sound wasn't loud, but Johnny had been listening intently for that sound for years at that point. Whenever he was jacking off, he had always been paranoid about his mother walking in and catching him.

He grinned and dropped his shirt. Now his mother was going to listen in while he fucked a girl in his bed for the very first time. Sherry saw that grin and her nipples hardened instantly. Johnny saw them stiffen and stand up atop her breasts, and licked his lips.

"Damn, you look incredible," he whispered.

"You too," she replied. She bit her lip so she wouldn't moan out loud when he got between her legs and bent to take her hard right nipple into his mouth. Then she let out a gasp. "Gentle!" she hissed. "They're really sensitive, so you need to—Oh my fucking God!"

She had been whispering until his huge cock head bored into her pussy, at which point she had cried out rather loudly. On the other side of the bedroom door, Crystal grinned and reached down to tease her own pussy. She recognized that sound, and understood that Sherry had just started to take Johnny's massive dick into her pussy. It turned her on to think how he was no doubt stretching that tight teenage pussy wide open at that very moment.

Sherry hadn't realized until that moment that Johnny had really taken it slow the previous day when he had worked his enormous dong into her tight little pussy. He'd been preoccupied with sucking her tits, and his hips had pushed forward on their own. She had half of his dick inside her all at once, and it felt like he was ripping her pussy apart!

That blinding pain only lasted a couple seconds. Johnny saw her expression and promptly stopped thrusting into her. Fortunately, he held still rather than jerking his cock right back out of her.

"Sorry," he whispered. "Are you okay?"

Sherry nodded. She couldn't speak. Johnny's big dick had driven the breath right out of her lungs. She shivered when he resumed sucking her hard nipple, but she could see he was watching her face closely. When she managed to breathe and smile at him, he gently eased his hips forward and back, just an inch or so. Sherry's eyes promptly rolled upward and her pussy exploded in orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming," she moaned.

She assumed Johnny's mom was still in her bedroom. Her voice was loud enough that Crystal could hear every word. Sherry came three more times over the next twenty minutes as Johnny filled her pussy and slowly started to fuck her. By the time Sherry had that intense fourth orgasm, Crystal had to pull her hand shakily from her own pussy. She'd come really hard, twice, but now her tender pussy was a little sore.

Johnny was rapidly reaching the point of his own climax. Sherry's snug, wet pussy felt absolutely perfect, and she'd loosened up just enough that he was able to get into a nice, steady groove. There were still a few inches of his shaft that couldn't fit inside her, but the rest of his hard dick was sliding in and out with long, deep strokes.

He happened to glance over at her discarded little "booty shorts" and the slender string of her thong sitting on top of them. In a rapid-fire flash of thoughts, he realized that if he came inside her, the flimsy thong and tiny shorts would not hold all that creamy cum inside her pussy. If he gave her a ride home, she would leave a puddle on his passenger seat. That would be a nightmare to try to clean up.

He figured he would walk her home instead, but he could instantly picture her looking uncomfortable as his cum leaked out. It would run down the insides of her thighs and she'd leave a trail of his semen on the sidewalk behind her.

Sherry gasped as he suddenly pulled out of her and lurched back, off the bed and onto his feet. She had no idea why he'd stopped, and she was still panting as she tried to recover after her last intense orgasm. Johnny snatched up his wastebasket, aimed his dick into it, and stroked his shaft as he shot a dozen thick streams of semen into the bag. Sherry watched him do it wide-eyed. When he finished coming, he set the basket down and rejoined her in the bed.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"I figured if I came inside you, it would leak out and make a mess," he explained.

She reached down and gave his thick shaft a squeeze. "Why didn't you come in my mouth?" she asked. "You know I love swallowing your cum."

He shook his head. "Your pussy juices were all over my dick. I figured that would gross you out."

Sherry smiled and shook her head, chuckling softly as she stroked his dick. "I don't mind," she said. "Actually, I kind of like tasting my pussy on a guy's dick after he's fucked me."

Johnny looked at her face and blinked. He wasn't sure what to say. Sherry grinned and rolled onto her side, and then proved she wasn't kidding by sliding over and sucking his dick into her mouth. She moaned as she tasted her juices on him, as well as getting the last spurts of his cum that were still leaking out of him once she started sucking.

Out in the hallway, Crystal shivered and reached down to gently tease her pussy with two fingertips. She listened to Sherry moaning and sucking her son's cock, after it had just been inside her obviously wet pussy. If she likes the taste of her own pussy, then she'll probably enjoy tasting mine, too, Crystal thought. It had been a long time since Crystal had enjoyed the pleasure of another woman's mouth on her pussy. It was easy for her to picture Sherry moaning and licking Crystal's horny pussy as Johnny fucked her from behind.

Crystal's fingers carefully explored their way around her outer lips and she nodded. She wasn't sore anymore. Her pussy would be ready by the time Johnny got back from walking Sherry home. She blew out a silent breath and carefully walked back to her bedroom.

In Johnny's bed, he let out a sigh as he watched Sherry gently nursing on his dick. His eyes ran over her incredible body once again, and he had to shake his head. It was still shocking that his long-time best friend had turned into such a knockout. She had nice, big tits with sensitive nipples, a perfect "heart-shaped ass," and the muscles of her legs were visible as she sucked his dick.

"I never imagined we'd wind up like this," he whispered as he ran his hand over her back.

She pulled her mouth off of his swollen cock head and looked at his face while she licked the base of his shaft. It was clear to Johnny that she really did enjoy the taste of their combined juices.

"What do you mean?" she finally asked.

"Well, I just never thought you'd be interested in having sex with me," he answered, shrugging, "or that you'd turn into such a hottie." He grinned and once again let his eyes roam over her sexy body. Then he sighed, "It's a shame I felt like I had to ask Debra out. I feel like we missed out on being a couple."

Sherry slid up his body, settling into his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. She looked at him thoughtfully for a moment.

"I don't know," she said softly. "I feel like I lucked out with Debra. She's turned into a really good friend. Plus," she grinned, "She's willing to share you with me. What happened with the three of us this afternoon was incredibly hot."

"Yeah, it was," Johnny agreed.

"Did you know you almost pushed your dick into her?" Sherry asked.

Johnny nodded. "Not at the time, but she mentioned it later, in the car."

Sherry nodded. That was what Debra had said to her on the phone.

"I can't tell you how much that turned me on," Sherry whispered. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his dick, giving it a squeeze. "The idea of seeing this big dick sliding into her pussy, knowing you would be taking her virginity, got me all kinds of horny."

Johnny groaned softly, and she could feel his dick thicken in her grasp. He shook his head and looked at the ceiling before looking back into her eyes.

"You have no idea how tough it has been for me to hold back," he murmured. "I know it's important for her, but...Jesus. When she gets turned on, it's like she forgets all about that commitment and then it's entirely up to me. I could have fucked her last night. Did she tell you that?"

Sherry started to shake her head but stopped. "She didn't tell me that, exactly, but she mentioned you'd had a couple chances."

Her eyes widened as she recalled watching them in her bed earlier. At the time, Sherry had been focused on Debra's massive tits as Johnny sucked on her nipples, but she realized Debra had been reaching down between them just before his mom had called. Debra had mentioned "a part of me wanted to pull that thong out of the way," but Sherry realized she had actually been about to do it.

Johnny would have been inside her before he realized what was happening.

Sherry thought about telling Johnny, but felt like that would betray Debra's trust. Debra had looked incredibly relieved once she was dressed, and now Sherry understood why. She had been about two seconds away from losing her virginity. Only that phone call had stopped it from happening.

"What are you thinking?" Johnny asked, snapping her out of that train of thought.

She had been slowly jacking his cock the entire time, and now it was mostly hard in her hand. Sherry gave him a smile. "It feels like you're ready to fuck me again," she replied.

Johnny nodded, but he was fairly certain that hadn't been what she was thinking. He turned onto his side and slid back, giving her room to lie on her back and spread her legs before he rolled on top of her once again. They looked into each other's eyes as he slowly eased his cock into her that time.

Crystal was lying in her bed, and was surprised to hear Sherry moaning in orgasm again. It reminded her just how insatiable her son's sexual appetite was. She smiled as she recalled how thoroughly he had fucked her the evening before, and then again later that night after he'd returned from visiting Debra. "He was still horny this morning, too," she murmured, once again reaching down between her thighs to lightly tease her pussy.

She slid the tip of her right index finger into her wet opening. It was a relief to feel how her pussy responded. She knew her son would be ready to fuck her again after he took Sherry home, and she had been thinking about it all day. Then she bit her lip as Sherry cried out in orgasm. There was no way she could have mistaken that sound for anything else.

After Sherry's third noisy orgasm, Crystal got out of bed, shaking her head before checking her reflection in the mirror. She knew she had to talk to the girl before she left. Otherwise she might be too embarrassed to return.

Sure enough, Sherry was blushing bright red when she and Johnny came out of his bedroom and she saw Crystal standing there in the living room. Crystal had a slight flush of her own, and Sherry knew she had heard them having sex. Much to Sherry's surprise, Crystal smiled and walked right up to her.

"It was so nice to see you again," Crystal said, reaching out and giving Sherry's hands a squeeze. "You know you're welcome to come over any time you want. Why, you're practically family."

"Thanks," Sherry replied softly.

Crystal surprised her again by pulling her in for a tight hug. Sherry was uncomfortably reminded just how enormous her tits were in that moment. The guys she'd dated and had sex with had all been in awe of Sherry's big tits. It was a little intimidating how much bigger Debra's and Crystal's were than hers.

"I'm going to walk Sherry home," Johnny said. "I'll be right back, okay?"

Crystal released Sherry and beamed at them. "That sounds nice. You two enjoy your walk."

* * *

During their walk, Sherry thought about the way Crystal had hugged her and welcomed her back. She had to have known we were having sex, she thought. I was so loud! She shook her head. It seemed pretty clear that Johnny's mom didn't mind if the two of them had sex. They were almost to Sherry's house when she realized, Oh my God! It turned her on! She heard us having sex, and instead of getting mad...

She shook her head, but there was no denying what she'd seen. Crystal's face had been flushed and her nipples had been visibly hard. She understood then that Crystal had made sure to let her know that she wasn't upset about it. Sherry had been terribly embarrassed when she realized how loud she'd been, and Crystal had made sure to be there, to see her before she left, to make sure she wouldn't stay away out of embarrassment.

Crystal had wanted to make Sherry understand that she could come back to their house and have sex with Johnny any time she wanted.

That revelation left Sherry's mind reeling. She didn't make the intellectual leap to that next step. It never crossed her mind that Crystal was turned on by her own son, or that the two of them might be having sex. Johnny hugged her in front of her house, but stopped short of kissing her.

"I think your mom's watching us," he said as he held her. His lips moved close to her ear, making her shiver when he whispered, "You were incredible, Sherry. I can't wait to do it again."

He pulled his face back and looked into her eyes again. In a normal speaking voice he added, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all!" she replied happily.

He smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, then," he said, giving her hands a squeeze. "Since it will be Friday, Debra won't be joining us."

"Oh! That's right," Sherry murmured.

"Have a good night," he said, pulling her in for another brief hug.

"You too," she sighed into his chest.

Sherry watched him walk to the end of the block, admiring his tight little butt. It had felt really good in her hands when he'd been filling her pussy completely a few minutes earlier. He turned and shot her a grin before heading across to his street. She shivered and turned, and then saw her mother watching through the front window. They exchanged a nervous smile before Sherry headed inside.

She had to wonder again just how much her mother had heard earlier.

* * *

Johnny had understood exactly what his mother was doing when he and Sherry had stepped out of his bedroom. He was surprised, but really appreciated her efforts to make Sherry feel welcome. As he walked home, he realized it had been her idea for Sherry to come over in the first place. He didn't have to wonder if she'd gotten turned on. Her arousal had been obvious to him.

When he walked in their front door, he called out, "Mom, I'm home!"

She was already naked, lying in her bed and waiting for him. "I'm in here, baby," she called in reply.

Johnny walked in and his eyes went wide. "Damn," he breathed. It still took his breath away to see his mother's impossibly stacked body like that. He looked over her body twice before meeting her eyes and giving her a grin. "You look amazing," he said.

Then he started to strip for her. Crystal let out a sigh and smiled happily as his enormous erection sprang out of the top of his shorts. "Oh good," she sighed, "I was worried you might not have anything left for me."

"Oh, Mom," he groaned in reply, as he slid into the bed between her thighs, "I've been thinking about this all day."

Then they shared a moan as he slid the fat mushroom head of his dick up and down the soaking-wet folds of her pussy before sliding the tip into her. He looked into her eyes. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked.

"Not at all!" she replied. She pushed her hips up from the bed slightly, forcing most of the head of his cock into her. "Listening to you and Sherry going at it, my pussy decided it really wanted more of this. Mmm, yeah, give me that hard cock."

Johnny was still careful, and Crystal appreciated it. She never forced him to go faster or to fuck her harder. What followed was a wonderful, unhurried session of lovemaking that left them both breathless. Johnny sucked her hard nipples while slowly working his rock-hard cock deeper inside her. He thrust in and out slowly until he felt the tip of his cock bump into her cervix. He pulled his mouth off of her nipples and looked down to figure out just how deep he could push without hurting her.

From that moment on, he was able to give her the most perfect, pussy-filling fuck she had ever enjoyed. Crystal cried out and came after two minutes of that incredible deep-dicking. Better still, he was being so gentle that she knew it could go on and on without leaving her sore afterward. What surprised her, though, was that he stopped twice in the middle of that spectacular fucking and slid down her body so that he could lick her pussy.

"You really must love the way I taste," she chuckled.

"Oh, Mom, I LOVE it," he groaned in response.

They made love like that for just over an hour before he shot a massive load deep inside her pussy. By then, Crystal was convinced that her son was the most perfect lover she would ever have. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tightly to her body as his cock bucked and pulsed inside her, feeding her hungry pussy all the gooey, hot cum it could handle.

"Oh, baby, I love you so much," she sobbed into his ear.

He was gasping and shaking through his orgasm, but managed to nod his head, to let her know he'd heard her. After a moment he managed to pant, "I love you too, Mom."

It made Crystal shudder to have him call her "Mom" while he was still coming inside her. As wonderful and fulfilling as every moment had been, she felt like a "dirty mommy." She decided she wanted more of him, and to show just how dirty she was willing to be for him. As soon as he was finished coming inside her, she pushed him back and hungrily devoured his sloppy cock, just as Sherry had done earlier.

Johnny stared at her and gradually caught his breath. He had the thought that Sherry had looked just as hungry for his wet dick, and grinned when he realized his mother had been listening outside his bedroom door when Sherry had done it. Had that inspired her? He cleared his throat.

"Did it turn you on to hear Sherry sucking my dick like that?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied, sucking him urgently. After another minute, she pulled her lips off of him with a wet smack and admired his hard, wet dick. "Of course, I also wanted to see if I could get you hard again," she said. She smiled up at his face. "Honestly, Johnny, I don't think my pussy has ever been more satisfied than it is right now." He smiled back at her happily, but his eyes shot open when she added, "Now it's time for you to give my ass the same treatment."

Crystal giggled when she saw his surprised expression, then turned and got onto her knees with her head down, wiggling her big, sexy ass at him and biting her lip in anticipation. She let out a lusty groan when his hands seized her ass cheeks and spread her open, but then her mouth shot open in surprise when his hot tongue invaded her butthole.

She had never had her asshole eaten out before! It shocked her that her sweet boy would do such a thing. Johnny loved seeing her wide-eyed look when she lifted her head and looked back over her shoulder at him. For just a moment, she was about to tell him, "You don't have to do that!" Then he moaned, sending shivers through her body. It felt like his tongue carried the vibration right into the nerves of her sensitive backdoor.

1...2223242526...29