All Comments on 'Johnny's Mom'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dila882dila882over 5 years ago
Not bad

Could use another few chapters.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

keep this going for a bit

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Good characters

Good characters and really good sex scenes. Love the teaser in the end about the sister. Can't wait to read that chapter.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 5 years ago
Awesome

I loved the story but I think you took it a little to fast for them to have sex. I would love to see you keep this going and hopefully they can find her daughter and his sister.

kokonumber1kokonumber1over 5 years ago
more

good storie. would love to find out if they find his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent presentation.

Excellent presentation, adequately presented, and to the point. Maybe not as drawn out as desired by some, but really good for other. For me, just right!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot

Hot mom & son story. Jonnys life is going to turn out all right. Laurens daughter not so much. She's found, she's a burned out meth/crack whore who fucks anything for her next fix. Lauren spends thousands for treatment but daughter just can't break her habit. Sad ending for sure.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
I want more.

A beautiful hot story. My favorite topic. There has to be more.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

Excellent story - an easy 5 Star award.

Loved the plotline, and the hint at the end of the story about looking for his sister - more family fucking to be had there I suspect!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Ok

Hope mum explains why she continued to abandon him after she got herself together.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 5 years ago
Really good story.

Looking forward to the next installment. You may want to pass your work through an editor before publishing though. Missing or wrong words kept tripping me up. 5 Stars.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepabout 5 years ago
What if...

Kandi is actually his twin sister?

Wouldn't that be hot as F&€#!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 4 years ago
Great Story

I'd love to hear about Johnny and other older women that he fucks. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This writer obviously does.not do any back ground research before writing. Male strippers are trained in every aspect Marylin shows Johnny the first day. Eye contact slow seduction,.most of the sexual stuff as well etc. But it's not surprising since the majority of writers on here just come up with stuff out of their ass instead of researching to make sure what is written is correct so you don't look dumb. Yea I know it's salty but you are lazy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A little strange a drug addicted mother finds her son and has paid sex with him. She then reveals her past to him and he seems to be unfazed. I did like the situation of her taking him for sex, most men want to be taken by older women, maybe even their mothers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES