Joie Jaye 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, well, that's when I had to make a decision, which was a decision that actually caused me to touch Todd. I mean, at just the right moment, based on his grunting, I flipped off of his lap, used my hand to flatten his Vampire killing wooden stake against his front area towards his chest and I may have given his wooden stake a stroke or two, but I cleverly aimed his steaming wooden stake away from me and right up his chest.

I mean, whoa, whoa, whoa! I couldn't muster that much stuff in a month! But that didn't matter, what matter was that I was dry, the couch was dry, I'm pretty sure that I was still a virgin and LOL, he was a soaked wreck!

"[Wheeze, huff, wheeze] I mean, Joie Jaye, I mean."

"Don't say anything or ask any questions, Todd. I have no idea what to say back nor do I have any answers, so. Oh, and I don't know what just happened either, so."

"[Huff, puff, wheeze] But Joie Jaye."

"You're a mess, Todd and the roomie will be home shortly, so maybe you should just go now."

I mean, I fed him, I gave him a few beers and I think portrayed his silicone girlfriend and I only say that for the way he manhandled me without actually poking a hole in the belly of the ship, not that I care to be referred to as a Silicone Boyfriend or anything.

And just like that, he dressed his messy self and left, which is why I was sure that he had Plastic Paulette in the closet, right? Stick and move and done, right?

But whatever, I still had a Luau party to stroll over to.

End Joie Jaye 01

12