Join the Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had the Gang of Four to blame for taking up smoking, I had Erika to blame for the pungent black cigarettes I now preferred. They were perfect for those moments when a cigarette holder was called for in my job and whilst I hated myself for not being able to give them up, I thought they looked elegant and downright sexy. It seemed a few of my regular clients thought the same.

When I first saw the girl sitting by the river, I thought she looked exactly how I imagined Chloe Lavinia Harper would look in her mid-twenties. She was clearly there for the same reason as me and my heart began to skip as I thought I may get a little bit of closure on my long, unrequited desire to make out with my ex-tormentor. Even just to sleep with a look-a-like -- and maybe give her a little bit of pain into the bargain if she were so inclined - may help bury some more of my demons.

I kept giving her meaningful looks, but she never responded. She had the same big blue eyes as Chloe, the same lovely rosebud mouth and that mane of ash-blonde hair that I had longed to run my hands through. She was about the same size too -- around five feet tall, with perfect little breasts and a tight waist. Thinking I was as near as I was ever going to come to laying one of my ghosts, I made a move.

As she looked around once more and caught my eye, I nodded to the seat opposite me. She declined, but I never take a single 'no' for an answer. I picked up my bag and drink and made a move towards her. I said something and put a hand on her shoulder and saw her recoil a little. Maybe she wasn't into women, but I had to find out for sure. I sat down opposite her and offered her a cigarette.

When she spoke, my blood ran cold. It hit me like a runaway train - this girl didn't just look like Chloe Harper - she sounded like her too. How could I ever forget that East Midlands accent that had once been the softest and gentlest voice in the four-part harmony that mocked me.

No, this girl didn't just look like Chloe Harper. This girl was Chloe Harper. I think I managed to hide my sheer astonishment quite well, but inside, my guts were churning. She obviously didn't recognise me -- it had been ten years after all. She may have looked almost the same, but I certainly didn't. If she had recognised me, I would have been more than a little put-out as sometimes I barely recognised myself.

I managed to say something pretty facile in return, but I couldn't let this moment just wither and die on the vine - I had to do something. Her glass was stamped with the same craft beer logo as mine, so I picked it up despite there being an inch or so left in there. I dived inside to order more beer and to try and come up with a plan.

The plan I came up with was one of the most stupidly dangerous things I had ever considered. It was madness, but now I knew this really was Chloe Harper, a rage began to build in me. She was so close, and yet so far. I had my new-found skills to call upon and if I could get her back to my apartment, I could reap a heavy revenge for my months of torment. All rational thought went out of the window as I stood waiting to be served and I hatched my little plot. One way or another, she was coming back to Limehouse with me. One way or another, I was going to have my moment with Chloe Harper.

She was still there when I returned and I went into autopilot as we drank and made small talk. It was clear I was never going to get her to come willingly and when she went to answer the call of nature, I put the least appealing part of my plan into operation.

A few months earlier, I had been waiting for Erika in a bar where we often met before heading to our favourite club. There were nice little booths that gave privacy and we liked the place a lot. That night, a guy who thought he was too good to resist decided I was going to be unable to resist him and sat down opposite me. In the end, he became the first and only guy I had ever kissed, but only thanks to Erika's quick intervention. He had been on at me for about fifteen minutes and I was cursing Erika for being late. 'No' did not seem in his vocabulary and in the end, it was a relief when I saw Erika waving to me from the door.

I still had half my drink left, but I excused myself. "Sorry, but nature calls!"

I had no intention of doing anything but gathering up Erika and leaving pronto. As I reached her, I saw her frown at something behind me. I was about to give her a hug when she hissed at me. "That cunt has just put something in your drink, Bree."

I took us thirty seconds to come up with our plan. I returned to the booth and put an arm around him. "Fancy a three-up? My friend thinks your fucking hot!" As his face lit up, I clamped my mouth to his, fighting down a feeling of revulsion. It went on far longer than I hoped or expected, but finally I got a tap on the shoulder from Erika. Her job was done.

We sat down opposite him and told him all the things we were going to do to him and to hurry up and finish his beer. He grinned as he downed my spiked drink, switched with expert sleight of hand by Erika. When he slumped back in his seat, I took his left hand and wrapped it carefully around the little lantern on the table that held a tea-light candle inside. The glass was red hot.

Erika dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a little bottle. She handed it to me. "Fucking hell, you've got a nasty streak, Longley."

Grinning, we left him to gently cook. I cuddled her in as we crossed the road. "Yes and that's why you love me, Ms. Freeman!"

I had kept the bottle on me ever since in case I needed to get out of a tight situation. Now I had the means to put Chloe Harper into a very tight situation instead. As she excused herself for a comfort break, I realised it was my only chance. I hadn't a clue how much would be needed, but judging by how quickly she passed out, I assumed I had overdone it.

The next half hour was an utter nightmare. With the help of the bar staff, I got her to the roadside and hailed a taxi, berating my good friend Chloe to all and sundry for her silliness in overdoing it again. I prayed she wouldn't puke in the cab and the driver was reluctant to take us, but I promised to tip him well.

Somehow, I dragged her the short distance to the communal door of the warehouse apartments, thanking heavens she was tiny and I was large. The elevator seemed to take forever, but mercifully there was no-one about to see what unfolded. As I dragged her down the last few yards of corridor to the apartment, she suddenly opened her eyes wide. I saw her cheeks bulge and let her flop against the stonework as she puked copiously down her lovely deep blue dress and crashed out once more. I left her there while I opened the door, then dragged her inside. Luckily my bathroom is just inside the front door and I lay her on the floor while I struggled to get her out of her soiled clothing.

What a nightmare. The girl I had alternately lusted over and hated with a divine passion some ten years ago was now lying on my bathroom floor, comatose and covered in her own vomit.

I cleaned her up the best I could, dragged her to my big brass bed and dug out a few of my more robust restraints. Wanting her to see me in all my glory when she woke, I got changed into some of my scariest gear, chose a frightening looking, but really quite playful whip, pulled up a comfy chair, and sat down next to her and waited.

With a trembling hand, I lit a Sobranie and let out a long, drawn out sigh. "Way to go, Longley. Now what the fucking hell are you going to do?" I drained a glass of Merlot and poured another.

As I smoked and watched her twitch and dribble in her drugged sleep, I felt a mixture of hatred and pity. Once again, she was causing me anguish -- firstly just by being back in my life and secondly by bringing out the worst in me. I did this to women because we all loved it. I was going to be doing things to her purely for me -- for revenge. I tried to forget the other feelings I'd had for her and channelled everything into how I was going to break Chloe Harper's pretty little body, and more importantly her cruel mind.

It never occurred to me that maybe she was not that person anymore. But if I had any doubts as to whether I could do it to her or not, they were dispelled when she was sick again and I had to clean her up once more. Yes, it may have been my fault she was here but Chloe Harper was still humiliating me after all these years. Now I was her bloody wet-nurse.

I sat watching and the pile in the ashtray got larger and the wine bottle got emptier. All I could think as I watched was, "Wake up, bitch."

When she did, it was clear that there was no point in doing anything with her that night. When she realised who I was and why she was there, the fear in her eyes should have spurred me on but I almost hesitated and released her. In the end, I had no idea what I was going to do so I told her I was going to torture her. To give me time to think properly, I put her under once more and set her up in the guest room. I had never seen the point of the key to that door before, but now I was glad it was there.

Thinking it may come in handy, I pressed her forefinger against the keypad of her mobile phone as she slept. It unlocked and I switched off the fingerprint and PIN number security measures in place.

I barely slept and very early the next morning, I dug in her bag and found a printed sheet detailing her hotel booking. Somehow, they believed I was her and I returned with her suitcase having formulated something of a plan on the journey.

I let her stew for the rest of the day. I had a client coming to see me in the afternoon and she was perfect for what I had in mind. A total submissive, the things I did to her sometimes scared even me. When Chloe saw it on my CCTV rig, it would blow her fucking mind and put the fear of God into her.

I left her some food and a drink and went to prepare for the lady I only knew as Felicity. I went through my full huntress scenario with her -- the little fox caught by the wicked hunt mistress and begging for her life. It was Felicity's little invention and it suited me perfectly. We acted out our tableau and by the end of it, we were both nicely sated, though poor Felicity's cab-ride home would likely be a little uncomfortable.

Once I had done with her, I took a short break to decide how I should give Chloe a relatively gentle introduction to her Brave New World.

Firstly, I needed some insurance that she would do exactly as I commanded for however long this was going to take.

And secondly, the girl must be starving by now. She would need some supper.

But if she wanted her supper, she was going to have to sing for it like a fucking songbird.

Three -- Chloe

She was dressed in full hunting gear -- a red jacket, riding helmet, shiny patent leather boots and of course jodhpurs. Except these were like no jodhpurs I had ever seen. They were made from sheer cream vinyl and there was a cutaway around her pubic area and they shone in the light of the dozen or so candles that illuminated the scene. From between her bare buttocks hung a long, furry tail. I could imagine how it was attached to her and the woman she was with was wearing a similar adornment.

The noise the woman made as the riding crop crashed into her buttocks made me curl up into a little ball and pull down my plain white night-shirt to cover my own little cheeks in some form of protection. This was coming my way later today or sometime soon, and it filled me with dread.

It took an hour for the demolition to play out. By that time the woman had been whipped, beaten with a paddle, had candle wax and ice poured over her and had been fucked where her tail had once been until she was hoarse, whilst restrained in metal stocks. She had pleasured Bree with a dildo in her mouth, strapped to her head, while my captor encouraged her by digging the heels of her boots into her back until I could see deep red welts there.

It ended with the woman kneeling with some arcane device between her thighs, a huge phallus vibrating inside her as Bree hammered into her other orifice with a big black strap-on that looked like it would tear me apart if she used it on me. The victim was wearing similar cuffs to mine and her arms were stretched out to the sides and attached to metal posts. Vicious looking clamps were attached to her nipples and her breasts were stretched to a horribly unnatural degree.

The woman finally came, screaming the place down and I could see why Bree had said it was soundproofed. As I was thinking that no sane person could possibly enjoy what I had just witnessed, Bree unshackled her and she stood unsteadily. She fell into her arms, grinning like the cat that had got the cream and Bree held her tight in the first moment of tenderness I had seen in over an hour. She kissed her and pointed to the bed. I could see raw welts on her buttocks and thighs as she gingerly got onto what I now knew was the bed that I had woken upon into my bad dream the previous night. Her short dark hair was matted to her head and a patina of sweat covered her slim body. She stroked her left breast and winced before a little smile played across her lips.

Bree joined her, handing her a wineglass. They lay together sharing the wine and a cigarette, kissing gently and stroking each other. It was a complete antithesis to the brutality that had preceded it and for the first time, I began to feel something tingle down below. The woman had obviously loved every minute of it and as Bree took a long pull on the cigarette, their lips met in a long, languid smoky kiss. There was something so erotic about it, I felt my hand go beneath my nightshirt and was shocked to feel a little wetness there.

Feeling ashamed, I quickly withdrew my hand and thought instead of the pummelling the woman had taken to restore my feelings to normal. After fifteen minutes or so they got up and the woman dressed. Bree saw her to the door and after another long hug and a kiss, she left with a radiant smile on her face.

Bree returned to the main part of the room and slumped on a long leather sofa, the huge dildo still bouncing between her legs. She picked up the small remote control I had seen her use to change camera angles to give me the best shots of the action as it unfolded. I was now seeing her flushed, smiling face staring at me out of the screen I had somehow been glued to for almost ninety minutes.

She puffed out her cheeks. "Goodness me, that woman wears me out, Chloe!" She smiled. "Enjoy that?"

I shook my head. "No, not really."

She put on a hurt look. "Oh Chloe, I gave it my all and you didn't like it? Felicity loved it!" Her eyes narrowed for a moment and she seemed to be struggling with something out of my view. After a moment, she held the dildo to her lips and licked it. "Oh yeah, she enjoyed it alright." She held it up to me. "Fancy that up your arse, Chloe?"

Scared as I was, I decided to fight back a little. "Wouldn't mind if it was attached to a nice guy -- quite like it up the back way. But not when it's attached to a pervy dyke kidnapper like you, thank you."

She gave it another little lick. "Oh you will thank me Chloe, of that I am certain. Now -- I am going to come in there in a few minutes and give you a few little house-rules for the duration of your stay." She lit a cigarette. "Ok, give me ten to tidy myself up a bit and order a pizza. Just fancy one after all that exertion. Like pepperoni and jalapeno, do you? If you're very good I might even share; but the first step towards that is by saying hello to Mr. Padlock again!"

As I secured my wrist back onto the chain, she grinned out at me from the screen and blew a long plume of smoke at the camera. "Ever sung for your supper, Chloe?"

Then the screen went blank and I waited for her return.

Of course, it took much longer than the 'ten' she had rhetorically asked me to give her, but when she did return, my mind boggled at the thought of her taking in her pizza delivery in full riding regalia. As she sat on her chair smiling down at me, still dressed in her finery and chewing on a slice of pizza, she must have seen my confusion. "Oh, they just knock and leave it outside. I've got an account."

I felt my mouth begin to water as the smell hit me. I'd only had the tiny sandwich she had given me in over twenty-four hours and it was getting to me badly. She held the pizza out to me with a wicked grin on her face. She knew exactly how far the chain would allow me to reach and so did I. There was no way I was going to even try, so I feigned indifference. Unfortunately as I did so, a very pronounced gurgle from my tummy gave the game away somewhat.

Bree burst into laughter. It was utterly genuine and probably the first time I had ever heard her laugh properly. She certainly never laughed back in the day. Back then she'd had little reason to laugh, and for some reason it sounded good. She took a sip of red wine and chewed some more. "Your loss, Chloe. Bloody gorgeous Cab Sauv and those jalapenos have got a kick. Just the thing after a fab session like that!" She finished the slice and inclined her head towards the door. "Got loads more keeping warm in the oven. Just say the word and it's yours."

I spoke for the first time since she had entered the room. "What's the word?"

She sucked in air. "Weeeell, it's not exactly a word or words, Chloe. It's actions. Let me give you those little rules I mentioned earlier, eh?" She sat up straight in her chair and I could see her trimmed black pubic area through the hole in her jodhpurs. She loosened the bow tie around her neck and undid the top button of her stiff white shirt, her long glossy hair tossing as she did so. "That's better. Getting a bit warm!"

I tried to remember her hair as it was all those years ago, but all I could visualise were her glasses, spots and teeth-braces. Whatever she had done to transform herself had been a revelation and she was now a truly stunning young woman.

"Ok, rule one is that if Chloe wants to be fed and watered, Chloe must please Bree. The more she pleases Bree, the more she will be rewarded. Is that clear?"

I tried to sound bored. "Perfectly."

"Ok, good. Secondly, if Bree does anything to Chloe that Chloe doesn't like..." She shook her head. "No sorry, I'll start again. When Bree does something Chloe doesn't like - because it is bound to happen a lot - Chloe must not say 'no' and she must not plead for Bree to desist. Otherwise Bree will do it for double the time and probably twice as hard. Savvy?"

Wondering what the fuck I was going to have to do not to starve, I closed my eyes and nodded my head.

"Excellent! Getting towards the end now. In order to keep Chloe completely under her control, Bree needs a few little incentives. So please, sit up nice and straight and lift up your nightdress around your waist so I can see your pretty little pouting puss. Oh it was so tempting last night, but I managed to desist!"

I took a deep breath. "Do I have to?"

She sighed and her voice became firm. "Chloe, if you ask a question like that once more, you will not get fed and what I do to you will make what I did to Felicity seem like a tap on the bottom."

I sat for a moment and saw the steely determination in her eyes. Not taking my eyes from hers, I sat up, pulled my nightdress up as she requested and said, "Resistance is futile."

A soft smile crossed her face. "It certainly is Chloe. It certainly is. Consider me the Borg Queen. Now, for the camera, please put your shackled hand down there and pop one of your dainty little fingers inside for me please."

I felt a pang of shame as I did so and she pulled a mobile phone from the pocket of her red jacket. It took a second for me to realise it was my mobile phone - she must have cracked it somehow. She held it up and tapped the screen a few times, grinning as she did so.

123456...8