Join the Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back with a satisfied look on her face and appraised her work, touching me gently where she had bitten and sucked. "Hmm, nice little hickey there and of course, my signature teeth-marks." She patted me on the cheek. "Well, that's broken the ground. Just imagine what the next few hours will bring, little Fuck-Toy." She looked around at Bree. "Shall I?"

Bree nodded and I held my breath wondering what was coming next. My shoulder was throbbing and we had barely started. Aggie stood, pulling me up by the armpits. She spun me round and I tensed, expecting pain somewhere on my body, but there was a rattle and my cuffs were released. She bent down and deftly removed my spreader bar before clipping short chains to my wristbands and connecting them to rings on my collar.

I stood with my hands out in front of me as Erika laughed. "Looks like a bloody kangaroo!"

I may have looked like a kangaroo, but they do not serve drinks and light cigarettes, which turned out to be my next job. I was told in no uncertain terms how I would be whipped with a riding crop five times for every command I did not fulfil to their satisfaction. Serah demonstrated to me that it would be foolish to disobey by giving me what she had called a 'light tap'. As I fought back yet more tears at the stinging in my buttocks, I resolved to do my utmost to please them. There was enough play in the chains to allow me to pour wine and flick a lighter into action, and soon all four women were furnished with glasses of Merlot and Bree and Erika were puffing away merrily as their little waitress knelt before them waiting for their next command.

That command came from Aggie and I knelt on all fours in front of her as she rested her long, booted legs on my back until I thought it would break. Every now and again, she ran her hand across my bottom and gave me a gentle tap with her gloved palm. Being a footstool was not pleasant but I knew worse was to come.

I waited on them for half an hour, being as good and obedient as I could, but inevitably, I was going to do something wrong. Erika saw to that as she deliberately moved her glass as I gave her a refill. It sloshed down onto her bustier and my initial punishment was to lick the wine from her. At first, I was relieved to be free of the ball-gag as I licked at the vinyl, making sure I left no stains there. Then I wished it was back in place as I was held down over Aggie's knee and I screamed as Serah administered five hefty whacks across my buttocks and thighs as Bree looked on impassively. Not a word was spoken and I found that quite chilling.

As I lay there panting, I heard Erika's voice from behind me. "Now we've had a relaxing drink and softened-up our little Fuck-Toy, I think it may be playtime at last, Agatha, darling."

Someone rammed a bag down over my head and everything went black. I was pulled off Aggie's knee by a vicious tug on my collar chain and dragged across the floor. Someone yanked my legs wide apart and I felt hot breath on my nether regions. The hair rubbing against my thighs was short and spiky and I needed no telling as to who it was. Serah got to work on me and she was not gentle. The bag was ripped from me and I saw a plump, dark-haired pudenda hovering inches from my face.

Erika's voice was soft in my ear. "The riding crop is still in play. For each one of us that does not come hard under your tender ministrations, it will be ten strokes. Flicker your eyes to denote understanding."

I did as I was bid. No way was I going to suffer ten strokes of that horrible thing. At least I hoped and prayed I wouldn't. I did everything within my limited capabilities to please them, starting with Aggie. She ground down on me as Serah tore at me, sucking hard and biting my labia, stretching them between her sharp teeth. I tried to emulate her actions and was relieved when Aggie came quickly, flooding into my mouth, groaning and stroking my hair.

She pulled off me and leaned down to give my sticky mouth a kiss before looking at the American woman. "No riding crop necessary, Erika. The little blonde Fuck-Toy got the dirty old lady off very nicely."

Another yank on the chain and I was led to one of the sofas where Bree was sitting, her legs wide apart. She pulled on her cigarette and held my gaze. "Be good, little Fuck-Toy."

Serah pushed me down and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Erika standing behind me. She was wearing a large red strap-on and as I began to lap at Bree, she went in hard. It took me longer to get her off, but at least the dildo slamming into me was a welcome distraction. Erika was damned good and I'd not had many better fucks from male acquaintances for quite a while. I tried to switch off from the fact it was a forty-year-old black lesbian doing it to me and not some fit young guy. In the end I was not far short of getting off myself when I felt Bree stiffen in my grasp and cry out as she came.

Two down, two to go and I had avoided the riding crop so far. There was a short interlude as I became waitress again, and they allowed me to lap wine from my 'pussy-bowl' as Bree had called it. Then things began to change. It was Erika's turn to feel the pleasure of my rapidly growing skills, but they also had other plans for their little Fuck-Toy and this time, one strap-on was not enough. Serah took the strap-on from Erika and as Bree lit a cigarette and sat back to enjoy the show, Aggie was also strapping herself in. Erika pulled on my butt-plug until it popped out and squeezed lube liberally over Aggie's dildo. I was under no illusions as to where it was going to go.

Serah sat on the sofa grinning at me and patted the phallus. "Hop on, Fuck-Toy!"

I did as she asked and she smiled up at me, her eyes sparkling. She was quite pretty and petite, but there was a look on her face that told me this was not going to be fun.

"Bet you wish it was a guy, don't you, Fuck-Toy! Well tough shit, coz this dyke is going to fuck you into the middle of next week."

As she spoke, I yelled out as Aggie slid into my back-passage. I love anal sex, but I had never been double penetrated before. I'd never even had sex with more than one partner before. I thought if either of them moved inside me, I'd split in two. Then Erika factored herself into the equation and vaulted over the back of the sofa to present herself to me as I squatted, impaled upon Serah and Aggie. It got even worse as she deftly fitted Bree's dildo gag around my face and gripped me by the hair until I slid it all the way home.

All hell broke loose as the two women beneath me began to move in tandem and I was forced in and out of Erika's pussy until my neck ached. The angle was awkward for me and everything down below was on fire as they alternated their movements, clearly used to doing this together. It went on for an eternity and Erika took an age to come. She grabbed my left hand and forced me to scrub her clit as she rammed me in and out, my scalp now on fire from her gripping my hair tightly. I was one big ball of pain as the two dildos tore at me and I slammed mine hard into the woman I was tasked with getting off. There was no way I was getting off myself now -- it felt like I was being sawn in half and just as I thought I was going to have to cry for mercy, Erika held me deep inside her and I felt her shudder and spasm as she came, her fingers a blur inches from my face.

The relief as I was dragged off the two women was almost as good as an orgasm, but now I had Serah to contend with. I was held by Aggie and Erika as she prepared herself and was aware of Bree, still sitting impassively sipping on her wine.

Her strap-on removed, Serah opened her legs wide and held herself open. She looked up at the women holding me. "Take that thing off her." As they removed it, she went on. "All yours, Fuck-Toy. Suck cunt, bitch. Make me come in ten minutes or..." She laughed as she waved the riding crop in the air and smacked it down onto the leather of the sofa.

It was inevitable I was going to fail. She kept on exhorting me with a torrent of filth as she ground me against her, but I was so sore and tired that there was no way I was going to pleasure her. At least they allowed me the small comfort of the ball-gag as she struck the ten blows to signal my failure and I twitched and shook under her hand.

If I thought my ordeal was over, I had another think coming. After another bout of waitressing, I was allowed another bowl of wine and they laughed and taunted me as I lapped at it. My tongue felt swollen and my lips were raw. Serah took delight in kicking the bowl out of my reach each time I got close and I was developing a deep hatred for the sadistic bitch.

As I knelt before them once more, Bree looked at her friends. "Ok girls, time for a little show and tell from our esteemed guest. She's a lovely little masturbator - very inventive and uninhibited!" She pointed to the table. "Choose any two, little Fuck-Toy and give us a show. Then each of the others can make a little request. Usual rules..." She picked up the riding crop and tapped it against her boot as if to make her point.

Sore as I was, I was going to have to make it good. Somehow, I made myself come and was almost delighted to see Serah's left hand touching herself down below as she watched on, her other hand digging between Bree's legs. I was clearly having an effect on the girl and that gave me some small crumb of comfort in an otherwise miserable night for me.

Erika's choice threw me completely and I felt numb as I stood in front of these four women, describing how I lost my virginity. It had only been a few weeks after Sabrina had left to go South. It was the first time I had spoken all night and my voice was hesitant at first, but I am used to speaking in public, and despite the strangeness of the subject matter, I got through my sorry little tale. There was little to tell -- no pleasure, a fair bit of pain and over mercifully quickly - unlike my current ordeal.

As I finished, Serah sneered. "See, that's what you get for fucking guys, little Fuck-Toy. I'd have made you come alright and of course I'd have lasted a damned side longer than two minutes!" Laughing, she went on." Ok my turn."

Two minutes later I was back on my knees giving them a simulated show of my 'cock-sucking skills' as Serah had requested. She re-fitted her strap-on and I went to town on her, giving them my best show. I had thought all of the women were lesbians, but Aggie's comment surprised me. "Fucking hell, she's bloody good. My husband would love you, girl!"

Even Serah smiled down at me, her hand stroking my bulging cheek. "Respect, Fuck-Toy. Jeez, you're a naughty little girl! Maybe one day we can share a nice hard dick, eh?"

Seeing my surprised look, she laughed and shrugged. "Hey, I never said I don't fuck guys - gotta keep your options open eh? Best of both worlds. Erika and Bree dunno what they're missing, do they Ags?"

Aggie smiled. "Each to their own, dear Serah. Now, young Fuck-Toy, it's my turn. You have lovely, small hands. Would you please use that bottle of lubricant over there on your left one and make me your glove puppet?"

It was one of the strangest feelings I had ever had as I watched my own hand slide inside her, almost effortlessly. Serah kissed her and Erika sucked on her left nipple as I worked, quite enjoying the warm, sticky feel of being in there. As I worked on, someone took hold of my right hand and more lube was applied, liberally coating it. Soon Bree was moaning as much as Aggie as my small hands became in demand and once they had all had a turn, I was almost enjoying it myself.

That must have registered with Erika. She looked at Bree after I had cleaned up a little and poured more wine. "I think we've been quite kind to the Fuck-Toy so far, don't you? We've let her come, given her wine, only beaten her if she was a naughty Fuck-Toy. We haven't really paid her back for what she did to you yet, have we?"

Bree exhaled and shook her head, never taking her eyes from mine as I knelt before them. "No, not really. I think it's time, ladies. Serah, Aggie -- please get the whipping post and the correctional chair ready." She got up and stood before me. "Payback time, Chloe. You're not a Fuck-Toy anymore. It's time to beat the shit out of you and hurt you so badly, you'll never forget what you did to me."

If I was scared before, now I was almost physically sick. Everything ached and I doubted I could take any more from them. I was lifted up and dragged by my chain into the heart of the Machine Room. Serah took hold of my left arm and raised it above my head as Erika did something out of sight above me and they repeated the actions with my other arm. I looked up and saw I was now chained to a bar a few feet above my head. I screamed as I felt a tug and my arms were pulled tight. The tugging continued and I felt my toes scrabbling on the floor as my weight was taken by my shoulders.

Someone replaced my ball-gag and Bree walked into view carrying the short whip I had seen her with the first night this had all begun. She tapped it on her gloved palm, a little smile playing on her lips. She had used it on me a few times and it hurt like hell, but I knew this was going to be worse. "Ok ladies, ten each - anywhere you like, as hard as you like."

I heard Serah imploring her from behind me. "Oh Bree, Bree - I've been ever so good tonight. Can I do twenty? Pretty please, Bree?"

"Ok as you asked nicely. But it will cost you. Twenty yourself."

"Deal. Just give me the fucking whip!"

It felt like it was going on forever. Serah started on my back as they counted her down in unison and slowly worked her way down to my thighs as they reached one. I was trembling, biting down on the gag and desperately trying not to cry as I waited for each stinging blow and the horrible crack of leather against skin. Every inch of my body seemed on fire. I barely felt Aggie after that and Erika was surprisingly gentle, thought clearly enjoying every moment. My shoulders felt like they were coming out of their sockets and my toes were hurting as they took a lot of my weight as I squirmed and bucked under their onslaught.

Then Bree stood in front of me. "I'll stay front-side. Want to see every nuance of pain on that pretty little face." She took her time, directing each blow precisely and with absolute ferocity in the places she knew would hurt the most -- my breasts, my stomach, my calves and finally between my legs. I almost passed out as she finished and I was returned to solid ground and my gag removed once more.

Serah walked up to me slowly and put her arms around my shoulders. She tilted my head up and gazed into my glazed eyes as she pressed herself against my trembling, sore body. Our lips met and she gave me the most tender kiss I could ever imagine. "You are fucking gorgeous, Chloe. I've been a bitch to you, but please kiss me while I take my punishment."

I was in no state to resist. I thought she was going to eat me alive as she now kissed me with manic ferocity and screamed into my mouth as Bree lashed at her every bit as hard as she had struck me. As she pulled away panting, she stroked my cheek. "Sorry babes -- like Bree, I was bullied once and now I have this terrible, destructive habit of breaking the things I like the most." She licked her lips. "And oh fuck, do I like you?"

As she spoke, she kicked my legs apart and I was pushed down yet again. Hands guided me and I felt something hard pressing between my legs. I knelt there, my arms still outstretched above me attached to the bar, which had now been lowered. My thighs were gripping a semi-circular seat from which whatever was now deep inside me protruded.

Serah knelt in front of me and took my face gently in her hands. "How long can you take, hmmm? How long before you have no voice left and you have come so hard so many times, your juices have run dry?"

I felt the thing inside me begin to vibrate as Serah watched me intently, one hand down between her legs. Erika stood next to her, a small control box in her hand. As she turned a knob on it and the vibrations increased, Aggie fitted clamps to my nipples and every couple of minutes she added a small magnetic weight. After five minutes, I was shaking uncontrollably as the thing did its job inside me and my breasts jiggled and the weights dragged at my nipples. Serah bent forwards and began to suck at my clitoris as the intensity grew and Erika kept turning the knob further to the right. Her face was impassive as she gazed down at me, my body shaking, my hair flying and my screams and moans muffled by the gag.

It felt as if the orgasm was ripped from my body it was so intense, but I was not allowed release as I flooded over Serah's upturned face. She merely stood, licking her lips, alongside the other three women as they watched me twitch, spasm and tremble under the machine's relentless assault. For a brief moment, I thought Erika was going to turn it off, but she dropped the control box at her feet as the four women stood in a line and, with arms around each other's shoulders, watched the scene unfold without a flicker of emotion on their faces.

I could barely get my breath I was screaming so loudly, the weights dragging and bouncing unbearably. I wailed in agony as one of the stacks flew off and clattered to the floor as I bucked. Aggie leaned forward and tugged the other one free as I bit down hard on the gag, letting out a long, keening moan as the blood flow returned and my nipples felt as if they would burst.

I lost all track of time as they watched me and it went on way longer than I thought I could endure, and by the time Erika picked up the control box to end my torment, I knew Serah was right. I had nothing left and was dry as a bone down there.

Serah had to hold me upright as my arms were released and I was now pulled in the direction of the chair in which Bree had inflicted some my earlier torments. I was almost past caring what happened to me.

It seemed almost incongruous that the chair felt so comfortable, but as with a dentist's chair, I knew only bad things were going to happen. The soft leather felt comforting against my battered and bruised backside and even the shackles felt comfortable. But being spread-eagled in that chair with my arms and legs securely bound and my gag back in place filled me with utter dread. I had been at their mercy for the last few hours and my lips, tongue and jaw ached from the constant licking and sucking. There was an all-pervading smell of women's private parts in my nostrils and the same taste in my mouth. By buttocks and nipples were throbbing, my shoulders sore from being suspended and I felt if I so much as touched my pussy or my anus, I would scream until I passed out.

I was utterly spent, but they still had something more in mind for me. Bree stood over me. "Only one way this can end, Chloe. Sorry, but this is going to hurt."

Erika passed her a cigarette and she took a deep pull on it. She held the glowing tip close to my left nipple and I flinched but was barely able to move a muscle. I began to panic and thrash at the restraints knowing what was coming. I almost had a heart-attack as Erika held her own cigarette close to my right nipple. Bree was wrong. This was not going to hurt; it was going to be excruciating agony.

I heard a soft voice in my ear -- Serah's. "Best not look, Chloe. It's not going to be pretty." She put her hands over my eyes and I began to hyperventilate. As I felt something hot touch my left nipple, I screamed with what little voice I had left into the gag, arms and legs thrashing at the leather straps. This was just plain perverse and wrong. I had deserved all the rest, no doubt, but to maim someone was going too far. I screamed again as pain lanced through my right nipple and heard laughter from all around me. The bitches thought it was funny they had just burned my fucking nipples with cigarettes.

1...345678