Join the Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely! Ok, now two fingers and really smile, Chloe. Let the world see how much you are enjoying it!"

By the time we were done, she had ten or so pictures. In one, my tongue was touching the tip of one of her shiny black boots. In another I had a riding crop between my teeth and I was kneeling up with my arms outstretched to the camera. There were a few more of me fingering myself and the last was of me sucking on a forefinger clad in a long red glove.

Smiling she put my phone back in her pocket. "Ok, so any refusals, any attempts at escape, any bad-mouthing the mistress like your naughty little diatribe earlier... well I think you get the drift, Chloe. So easy for me to pop a few of them on your social media accounts. You may call it blackmail but I call it insurance."

She rubbed her gloved hands together. "Right -- supper time!"

I knew I couldn't hold out. I was utterly starving and a glass of wine sounded divine. "What do I need to do?"

She stood. "One minute and all will be revealed!"

She left the room and returned with an armful of sex toys. She stood over me, opened her arms and let them cascade down onto the bed next to me. The variety of dildos, vibrators and other paraphernalia was utterly bewildering. I owned a few myself but this small armful dwarfed my entire collection and I was sure there were many more still waiting for me next door.

She sat back down. "Ever seen Masterchef? I love that program. Never been any good at cookery so I like it when they get it all wrong - like I would." She giggled. "Anyway, they do this thing called an Invention Test. Ever seen it, Chloe?"

I had seen a few episodes. I nodded and with a sinking heart knew pretty much what was coming.

"Ok, that's good. So you know the score. You have your lovely little selection of prime ingredients laid out before you." She glanced at her watch. "You have fifteen minutes to impress the judges. Your time starts... now!"

I spent the first minute trying to slow my heart rate as I selected my weapons of choice. I had done things back in school in front of the girls, but this was different. If she wanted a show, I'd give her one. I started slowly, teasing my nipples under my nightshirt, first with fingers then one of the smaller vibes. I moved to my clit and began to warm to my task. I could see by her face she was turned on and that spurred me somehow. I knelt on the bed and began to pull the shirt over my head but the restraint and chain made it difficult. I held up my shackled wrist to her.

She shook her head slowly. "Uh-oh. Work around it."

It took three very sharp yanks, but I worked around it. On the third vicious pull, the fabric of the shirt gave way. I ripped it off, swung it round my head with my free hand and threw it into the corner of the room. There was only a little ring of the fabric now left, wrapped around my collar. For the next five minutes I completely ignored her and went for it with every piece of equipment I could lay my hands on. I like being vocal during sex so I made sure I was making all the right noises -- breathy little pants, little "oohs" and "ahs", the odd "fuck yeah!" and a few deep, guttural grunts when things went really deep.

I sank a dildo deep inside me, jammed a vibe to my clit and pulled on my nipples as I thrashed on the bed. I felt around for the smallest vibe and slid it up the back way as my hair flew in all directions and I felt my orgasm approaching. I had no idea how long I had been going, but I was getting where I need to go very fast indeed.

Something about the whole situation, no matter how perverse, turned me on more than I ever could have imagined and I was determined to give my best. I knew this was the calm before the storm, so I intended to stir the waters up a bit before the going really got tough.

I was still kneeling up as I came hard and I leaned forward towards her as far as the chain would allow. She had a hand working down in the hole in her shiny jodhpurs and her breathing was almost as ragged as mine. I screamed almost as loud as Felicity had done earlier and was delighted to see a nice wet patch on the bed between my legs.

I flopped back down, took a deep breath and looked Bree Longley in the eye and echoed her words to me from earlier. "Enjoy that?"

She looked at me impassively and pointed to the dildo, which was now glistening on the bed, thick with my juices. I licked it along the full length and handed it to her. She inhaled deeply and as she sucked on it, she let out a long, drawn-out sigh. Her left hand came away from her own nether regions, her gloved fingers wet. I braced myself as she raised her hand towards me. I opened my mouth and took the leather-clad forefinger between my lips. I had done it earlier for the photo, but then it had not just been somewhere dark and damp.

It was almost a surprise to find she tasted almost the same as I did. There were so many conflicting emotions in my head and it was almost impossible to take in that I had just masturbated in front of another woman and was licking her own juices from her gloved finger.

Bree removed her finger from my mouth and gathered up the toy collection in silence. She left the room and I slumped back down on the bed feeling utterly numb. She returned two minutes later with a plate of pizza slices. She had a bottle of wine in the other hand and there was about a third left. She placed them both down on the bedside table and looked down at me. She gestured to my shackled wrist and I raised it. She released the lock and held on to my hand for a moment. I was expecting some sort of speech, but she merely nodded and left the room once more.

I was about to fall on the pizza like a woman possessed when the door opened once more. She had a pyjama top in her hand, blue and white candy stripes. She threw it onto the bed.

We looked at each other for a very long time before she said quietly, "See you tomorrow."

This time I heard the key turn.

The pizza lasted about as long as I expected but I savoured the wine for a bit longer. I had got over the first hurdle, but I knew there were bigger challenges to come. Maybe I would be ok and get through it fairly easily. It hadn't been too bad so far.

I got my first taste of how wrong I was in that assumption when I was woken from a deep sleep by frantic screams and moans. I rolled over and saw that the TV was on once more. I pressed the light button on my watch and saw it was two o'clock in the morning.

Bree played me her session with Felicity on a constant loop for the rest of the night at thunderous volume. By nine in the morning, I knew full well that however I was going to get through this, 'easily' was not going to be even close.

I have never been a morning person and being kept awake most of the night with re-runs of 'Felicity's Friday Fuck' as I came to think of it, did not put me in good humour. It got even worse when Madame came bouncing in looking fresh as a daisy, coffee cup in one hand, croissant in the other. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and sports pants and looked fresh out of the shower.

"Morning little prisoner. Hope you didn't sleep well!" She giggled and took a sip of coffee and my tummy lurched. She held the pastry towards me. "Gonna have to earn it!"

Yes, inevitably.

Once I had taken care of the early morning necessities, I stood in the midst of what she called her 'Machine Room'. I wore a sports top she had provided that was about eight sizes too large for me, and nothing else. Well, nothing apart from my collar and my wristbands, which had now been joined by matching ankle bands. I did not look forward to finding out what they were for.

One by one, Bree proudly pointed out the various things on show. It was hardly a 'Machine Room' - just an area between the huge brass bed and the internal wall; beyond which was my little prison. It was an impressive display though, even if I hadn't a clue what most of them did. Well, I had a fair idea what the final intent was, of course. How they got the recipient of their endeavours to reach sexual Nirvana remained a mystery to me. At least for now.

She purred. "What a collection eh? Ladies come from miles around to use the facilities here and pay me handsomely. It's not all whips and latex, Chloe!" That girly little giggle again. "More's the pity! Anyway, you will find out in due course what these little beauties have to offer, but first..."

She smiled over her coffee cup. The smell of it was turning me inside out. She pointed at one of the more arcane looking machines. "Right, hop on and earn yourself a nice cup of finest Arabica and some delicious flaky pastry!"

I hesitated. "What does it do?"

She did a facepalm. "Seriously? Bloody hell Chloe, all you ever seem to think about is sex! It's a fucking exercise bike, duh! I've just done twelve miles in thirty minutes. Anything under ten from you and brekkie is forfeit. So come on - I'm only mistreating you sexually and mentally - I'm not being responsible for that pretty little body of yours getting out of shape."

Twenty-eight minutes later, my baggy top was soaking and I had done ten miles despite struggling to reach the pedals, which were clearly set for her longer legs. When I got my breath back, the coffee and pastry were wonderful and I was soon back in my room having showered and at least I had my own clothes to wear as she made my suitcase available to me. I chose something comfortable and curled up on the bed wondering what Saturdays were like in the world of the new Bree Longley.

I didn't have long to wait to find out. At around noon, the TV sprang into life and for the next half hour or so I found out what one of the machines did, as a very respectable looking middle-aged lady lay on a low bench as a huge phallus at the end of a very powerful piston took her somewhere into the stratosphere with relentless precision. The way she swore like a dockyard whore made me think it was a lot more fun than the exercise bike, but I shuddered to think what I may have to do to earn a spin on that little contraption.

It was much later, when Bree came for me, that my ordeal really started. I sat through another of her BDSM sessions, this a little less extreme that Felicity's, but nevertheless still a little daunting to watch. So far, her clientele seemed to be from the same demographic - older, well-off looking women with a taste for the darker side of the sexual spectrum.

For her latest liaison, Bree was dressed in thigh-length black latex boots and I have to say they looked sensational on her long legs. Long red gloves and a black latex bra completed her minimalist ensemble. Once her client left, she left the cameras on and it seemed strange to watch a woman so decadently dressed go about her normal business. It was almost completely incongruous when she sat watching the Saturday afternoon football results come in, munching on biscuits and drinking tea. I saw her punch the air when one result came in and assumed it was a rare win for the team from the Midlands town in which this strange little episode unwittingly began many years before.

A few minutes later, she had given me some tea and biscuits of my own, but what she said as she left had sent a chill through me. "At nine o'clock, I want you naked." She dropped a metal bar about a metre long onto the bed. There was a padlock at each end and she pointed to it, then to my ankles. "Got it?"

I nodded. I now knew what the ankle bands were for.

She left and there was that giggle again and it sounded so sweet and innocent. I could only assume that as she'd not had much to laugh at in her youth, she was making up for lost time.

It was hard to walk with the bar between my ankles, which of course was the whole point. I was hardly going to make a dash for the door and cry for help in the middle of London Docklands wearing nothing but five fetish restraints and what I was now under no allusions as to what was known as a spreader bar.

She opened my door with a smile. "Come though please, Miss Harper. The consultant will see you now!"

I managed to shuffle into the main room and she was lying on the huge bed, her legs wide. She beckoned me towards her with a wicked grin and crooked her left index finger. My stomach began to churn as I approached and she patted a spot on the bed at her booted feet. I climbed up awkwardly and knelt onto the spot she had indicated.

Smiling, she poked out her tongue and pointed to it. Then she touched the tip of her left boot. As I swallowed hard, she ran her finger in a slow, wavy line up the boot until it reached her bare thigh. Remembering that resistance was futile, I leaned down and tentatively flicked out my tongue, ready to pleasure the Borg Queen.

"Good girl, Chloe. Now - slow and sensual, yeah? Like it was your favourite lover's cock."

Cringing inside, I began to make small circles with my tongue, the latex warm and smooth to the touch. It felt quite nice, but as I slowly moved towards the bare skin and the area I knew she was going to make me work on next, I began to tremble. It took a long time to reach the top and I realised I was trying to delay the inevitable. The shiny material was one thing, but the skin of her inner thigh was quite another. I spent a long time licking the top of her boot before I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

Her voice was soft and she stroked my hair. "Don't be shy Chloe. Just do to me what you like guys to do to you."

I slid my tongue off the latex and onto her skin and shuddered. This was just so wrong. I should be licking something at this time on a Saturday, but it should be something long and hard that would soon be going somewhere dark and moist. Except there was no way I was moist down there. I could now smell her - more pungent than when I had tasted her on her gloved finger the night before. There was nothing to do but go for it. Praying I wouldn't gag, I ran my tongue along the wet crack that was framed by a neatly trimmed black bush. She made a noise in the back of her throat and her gloved fingers pulled her outer lips apart. I licked at the silky folds within and felt a little wave of nausea. I lapped at her for a minute or so, my nose pressed against her clitoris and from the sounds she made, I thought I must be doing ok. I was hardly warming to my work, but it wasn't as bad as I had expected once the initial shock had died down.

I was about to use my fingers and go a little harder, when she pre-empted me and all hell broke loose.

Before I could react, she pulled my hair painfully. She gripped my head tightly, fingers closing around my ears, making me squeal into her wetness. She pulled me off her and gazed down at me with a feral look in her eyes. Her voice was a low rasp. "I've waited ten years for this. Now fucking suck, Harper, you little bitch."

She rammed my head back down hard onto her mound and ground up against me. She was pressing me down so hard I could barely breathe and I felt her booted legs slide across my shoulders and down my back. As she had done to Felicity, I felt her heels digging in painfully. This was it - this was why I was here and the real fun had now started.

Oh fuck this was not good. I was still only in the foothills and there was an Everest to climb.

She mashed me down onto her as I gasped for air, my lips and tongue aching from the onslaught. My ears and hair were receiving similar mistreatment and I thought if she pulled any harder, my hair would come out in handfuls. I tried to please her to stop the agonizing pain, but the more I licked and sucked, the more feral she got. Her own fingers now joined the party and I thought I would pass out when two long, red-clad fingers gripped my nose and I began to feel light-headed and dizzy.

Just as I was about to black out, she pulled me away and I thought I was going to cry with relief. But it was short-lived as she slapped me hard across the cheek. "Don't fucking stop, bitch. Remember this?" She yanked my head away hard and in her other hand, I saw the mouth-dildo thing that Felicity had used on her. She was rough in fitting it to me and rammed the short end into my mouth before gathering up my hair in one hand. She fastened it behind my head with Velcro and almost gently smoothed my hair back into place.

She held my cheeks tenderly and smiled at me. "Ooh, pretty little dick, Chloe. Wanna show me what it can do?" We both screamed as she gripped my ears once more and forced the long black dildo deep inside her. My scream was in pain and muffled by the gag in my mouth. Hers was in ecstasy as eight inches of hard black PVC rammed against her cervix.

She kept me at it for nearly ten minutes, relentlessly fucking her, my neck aching, one hand guiding me, the other gripping my left hand over her clit, hissing instructions as to how hard she wanted it, how hard to squeeze her little red bud. Her boot heel felt as if it was going to rip through my buttock as she urged me on, filth pouring from her mouth in a torrent. Just as I thought she was going to climax, she pulled me out and ripped the contraption from my head. Again she held me to her, this time her own fingers scrubbing at her clit until she let out a long, racking sob and I felt hot, sticky liquid pour out of her over my face and mouth. She mashed me against her again, rubbing it in my hair and across my back, anywhere she could reach. I was soaked in the stuff and there was so much I wondered if she had voided her bladder as well.

She lay panting, staring at my wide, frightened eyes as I gasped for breath. "How does it feel, Chloe? How does it feel to fuck your first woman?"

Before I could react, she strapped the thing back to my face. "Want you quiet for what comes next. Now you're going to find out what it's like when a woman fucks you."

She dragged me across the room by the hair, the huge dildo waving in front of me as I stumbled. As we reached a large, comfortable looking padded chair, she bent down and unchained my ankles. She pointed to the chair.

"Sit."

Two minutes later, my arms were bound to the chair arms and my feet were strapped into stirrups. My legs were wide apart, sticking out at almost right angles, giving her easy access. She started gently, her lips and tongue working on me and despite my terror, it somehow began to feel good. She was an expert and for the next twenty minutes, I thrashed and shuddered in my restraints as she used all her experience to get me as high as I could go. The feeling was indescribable as I approached orgasm and whatever misgivings I had about the situation I knew it was going of be one of the most shattering I had ever had.

But being the expert that Bree Longley had become, she also knew how close I was. Just as I was about to attain Nirvana, she pulled away from me and stood, wiping her mouth. "You were enjoying that far, far too much, you naughty girl." She shook a finger at me. "Tut-tut, dirty girl!"

With that, she walked away without a second glance and waved over her shoulder. "Nighty-night, Chloe. Sleep well!"

The lights went out in my part of the room and I was left screaming silently at being so cruelly left high and dry. For the next hour, I could just see her on the other side of the partition going about her business, smoke rising up from her cigarette, light reflecting from her wine glass in the candlelight and her laughter at some late night tv chat show.

I lay in sheer unadulterated frustration, trying to squeeze my muscles to make myself come, but I needed outer stimulation for that. I wept silently as I lay there tied and tethered, still wet with her juices and a fucking horrible dildo sticking out of my face.

Somehow, I must have dozed off as I was awoken by the feel of her hands on me once more. She removed the gag and I hoped she may give me blessed release, but she merely kissed me on my still sticky lips and walked over to the bed.

123456...8