Join the Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I though my night of torment was over, I was wrong. I heard a click and a buzzing noise, then some soft breathing. It wasn't soft for long and for the next hour I had to listen as Bree Longley masturbated and held a running commentary as to what she was doing.

It was quite simply the worst night of my life.

At least it was until the next night.

Four -- Bree

When I watched Chloe masturbating in front of me, I almost called the whole thing off and dived into bed to make sweet love to her. It was utterly breath-taking and I had to keep reminding myself why she was here and what she had done to me in the past. I hadn't meant to play with myself, but it was just too damned hard to resist. After that, I barely trusted myself to be in the same room as her.

Then I watched her puffing, panting, little body struggling on the cycling machine that she had initially thought to be one of my sex toys. Again, I had almost taken her in my arms and kissed her she was so cute.

All day, I kept telling myself that this was madness. Then the next minute I recalled four leering bitches screaming obscenities at a scared, hopeless young girl. As plain as day, I saw the girl holding a cigarette to her arm and I could still feel the pain and smell the stench. I gazed at my tattoos and ran a finger along where I knew the worst scars were hidden.

At the bottom of my soul I knew I didn't want to do this, but I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't now.

There was no way back -- I had to go through with it. I needed a cathartic end to a horrible episode in my life and this was the only way I could get it. I was beginning to hope that somehow at the end of it all Chloe Harper and I could forgive our brutality to one another. I doubted it but clung to the faint hope.

Again, that night as she looked up at me, her eyes wide with fear and disgust as she lapped at me, it took all my willpower to become the hard-hearted bitch again and force her down on me. I came so hard I thought I would burst and I just wanted to lie with her in my arms and tell her I was sorry. Then I saw the desolate, frustrated look in her eyes as I pulled away from her, leaving her high and dry and still covered in my mess from earlier. I could have licked at her all night and longed to hear her call my name as she came all over my face as I had done to her. She was utterly intoxicating and as I left her lying there unsated, my stomach was churning as I sat and smoked and drank wine and watched some rubbish on tv.

At one stage I felt tears welling up and pretended to laugh at something on the screen to cover the fact that I was crying. What a fucking mess. My emotions were shot and she had only been here two nights. How long was I going to keep it up?

On the Sunday night, I gave her a first taste of one of my many floggers. She was in the stocks, her nipples clamped but not weighted -- that could wait for another time -- and her legs held wide by the spreader bar. I didn't go particularly hard by my standards, but for someone's first time it must have been pretty traumatic. She squealed and yelped as I gave her twenty on her buttocks, ten on her thighs and ten on her back but she never pleaded; never asked me to stop.

I marked her, but not as badly as I would Felicity or Erika. When I finished, she was shaking, her restraints rattling. I waved the flogger in front of her face and pointed to the little knots in some of the soft leather tines. "These leave little red marks, Chloe. Want to see?" I used her phone to take a picture and held it up to her terrified face. "Look -- funny little red dots. Shall I join them up?"

I picked up a marker pen and raked it -- unopened - across her back making her scream anew. "Shall, I Chloe? Join your fucking little dots? Yours will go away in a short while, but mine lasted years. Shall I give you big, deep welts that will bleed and scar and look fucking hideous and make your life a misery?"

I had never drawn blood from anyone but myself, and I had no intention of ever doing it, but she didn't know that and it got the desired effect. She still didn't ask me not to, but she began to cry silently. I wanted this to be mental more than physical and it was working.

I left her for a few minutes and had a calming cigarette. When I returned, I knelt in front of her. "Would you like to come, Chloe?"

She looked utterly bereft. Her ball-gag was covered in her drool and it dripped down onto the hardwood floor. I wiped her wet face with a small towel and removed the gag. I repeated my question.

I barely heard the response. "Yes please." She sounded utterly defeated.

I stroked her face. I had fitted a strap-on out of her sight. "Shall I lick you, or shall I use this?" I rose and let her see it rising up from my groin.

She let out a long sigh. "The willy-thing please."

Again, I wanted to hug her. "Ok, the willy-thing it is. Nice and gently from behind, ok? A naughty little doggy getting a treat she doesn't deserve."

I moved behind her, slid it home and she let out a long, low moan. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "One small condition, Chloe. I want you to say my name as you come, ok?"

She gave a tiny nod.

"Good girl." I held the dildo inside her and gripped her buttocks. "Now, what would you like me to do you, Chloe?"

It came out in a strangled sob. "Please, Bree. Please fuck me!"

That was good enough for me. She asked me by name and she screamed it again very loudly as she came. She even thanked me afterwards. I sent her to her room with a bottle of craft beer and a microwaved burger as a reward and thought that if I didn't start eating properly soon, I was going to end up getting spots.

Again.

Five -- Chloe

The next few days went by in a similar pattern -- lying on my bed watching her on CCTV as she serviced her ladies, smiling at me occasionally from the screen and indicating what she was going to do to me later. This was followed by a one- or two-hour session when she progressively laid it on a little thicker each time. Her blows were harder and she went on for longer and I bit my ball-gag, determined not to cry out or plead with her. Occasionally I could feel a tear trickle down the side of my nose but if she saw it, she did not let on.

Each night I was returned to my room and I cried myself to sleep. I was ashamed at myself more than hating Bree. Ashamed that I could have done something to someone to make them hate me so badly that they wanted to hurt me so much.

By day five, she was offering me little rewards for favours. If I pleased her, I would get food or drink. I had managed to hold a wine glass on the palm of my outstretched hand for five minutes without spilling a drop as she played a vibrator against my clit. I was allowed to drink the wine, but of course, she forbade me to come and I spent another night chained and tethered with no form of release.

After one particularly torrid session, I knelt in front of her, my buttocks striped red and my nipples stinging from the clamps she had used on me. A spreader bar kept my feet apart and my hands were secured behind my back with a Velcro tie. My scalp felt like it was on fire from her pulling my hair as she ground me against her and my lips and tongue felt swollen and raw. All I could taste were her pungent juices. Her booted legs were resting on my shoulders and I had a perfect view of her gaping snatch, glistening in the candlelight. I could smell her as well as taste her but above all, the smell of her Chinese takeaway was making my stomach churn. I had barely eaten all day and watching her pick dainty morsels from the carton of sweet and sour pork with her chopsticks made me salivate.

She took another piece of pork and pointed at her nether regions with the chopsticks. "Lick nicely and this can be yours." She slid her boots across my shoulders to allow me easier access and almost involuntarily, I leaned towards her intricate pink folds. I worked on her for a moment and heard a satisfied sigh. There was a tap on my shoulder from a latex-gloved hand and she pushed me back gently, holding the chopsticks towards me. As I moved towards her once more, she opened the chopsticks and let the sticky pork drop to the wooden floor.

"Oops, clumsy me! Oh well, it's the only bit you're going to get offered. You did lick nicely, so I'd hate to see you miss out on your reward!"

As I hesitated, her voice became firmer. "I said, I'd hate to see you miss out on your reward, Chloe." She yanked on my collar chain until I was inches from the food. "Eat the fucking thing, Harper. The floor's clean."

I leaned forwards the last few inches and managed to pick up the food with my lips and teeth. I sat back up and almost wept as I tasted the succulent, sticky pork. I longed for more and wondered what I would have to do to deserve it. I soon found out.

"What do you say, Chloe?"

I looked up at her, licking my lips. "Thank you, Bree."

"Good girl. Like some more?" She held up the carton. "I'm just about done."

I would have done practically anything at that stage. "Yes please, Bree."

She nodded in approval. "Stand."

Wincing as the blood returned to my legs, I stood unsteadily. It was not easy with my feet chained a yard apart and my hands tied, but I managed it. She put the takeaway carton on the table next to her chair and smiled up at me. "Go to the kitchen area. There are two bowls on the worktop, one marked 'Cat', the other marked 'Dog'. Go fetch, there's a good girl!"

Feeling braver than I imagined, I turned my back to her and indicated my bound hands. "How?"

She laughed as she untied my hands. "Oh, fucking hell. Always something to moan about with you, isn't there?" She gave my sore bottom a little slap making me wince once more as she utied me. "There -- shuffle along now -- don't keep me waiting!"

I managed a very ungainly walk - for want of a better word - and returned with the two bowls, knowing pretty well what was coming next. When I returned, she indicated for me to put them on the floor at her feet. Now I was certain. She glanced at her table and waved her hand airily. "Wine and cigarette please, Chloe."

I leaned over and poured her a glass of wine from a very expensive looking bottle of Merlot. Clearly, she made very good money doing something she seemed to love. For the first time in ten years, I picked up a packet of cigarettes and held one out to her. She shook her head. "Light it for me. If you hate it as much as you say, then..." Her face lit up. "... all the better!"

I winced as I tasted the acrid smoke and handed it to her, praying she wouldn't make me smoke any more of it. She took it and inhaled greedily before pointing to the takeaway carton. "Doggy bowl."

I did as I was bid, tipping the last third of the container into the larger bowl. She now pointed to the wine bottle. "Pussy bowl." I poured what looked to be a generous glassful into the other bowl. "Turn around." She refitted my Velcro tie and instructed me to kneel once more. She indicated the bowls before me. "Eat, drink. Make merry, Chloe. All yours darling!" A booted foot reached out and she rested the heel gently on top of my head. She pressed down slowly, taking a long pull on her cigarette, a wicked little chuckle escaping her lips. "That's expensive wine - don't spill any or leave a single drop!"

It took me almost ten minutes of sheer discomfort to finish the two bowls, lapping at the wine like a cat and nuzzling into the sweet and sour like a dog. But it tasted like the best meal I had ever had. As I finished, I rose and bowed my head. "Thank you, Bree -- that was wonderful." I did a double take. I had barely even registered I was saying it, but I did feel gratitude. Now my hunger and thirst had been seen to there was now only the dull ache down below where she had left me high and dry once more.

She untied me and removed my spreader bar. As she returned me to my room, as ever tugging on my collar chain, she looked down at me as she pushed me through the door. "Love to give you a goodnight kiss, darling, but look at the mess on your pretty little face. Wine... sweet and sour... my pussy." She shook her head. "Dirty little Chloe eh? Tell you what, since you've been such a good girl, if you wash your scruffy little mush you can use this on yourself."

From behind her back she produced a small, pocket-sized vibrator. "May give you a little thrill, who knows?" She turned the end of it and pulled a face. "Battery's dead. Oh well, never mind, I'm sure you'll find a use for it." She tossed it onto the bed behind me. "Oh and keep the lights on."

She pulled the door shut and as I heard the key turn in the lock, I practically ran to the bathroom to wash my face. The thing may not have had any batteries, but my frenzied, desperate attack did the trick. I now knew where the main camera was and I was staring into it as I came, hoping she was still watching.

She was. A minute later, her face appeared on the screen, her hands clapping softly. "Nice show! Ok, big night for you tomorrow. Be a lot of fun. I'll pop a few instructions through for you with some food in the morning. Till then!"

Over my breakfast, I read the instructions, such as they were. Thereafter, it was a long, boring day with not even a show to watch on my CCTV. I spent most of it gazing out of the window at the activity on the river as the odd drinks bottle or plate of food was delivered behind me without a word.

At around seven o'clock, I began to prepare myself for the evening ahead. I showered and made myself up with the small assortment of cosmetics I had in my case, as instructed. The dark, smoky eyeshadow looked great and my lip-gloss was just right. Just right for a nice night out with a fit guy and to feel his silky cock slid between those pink lips, not for an evening of abuse at the hands of a girl I had bullied ten years earlier.

My butt-plug was in place as required, and I was now becoming very adept at attaching my spreader bar even though I could manage only an arthritic shuffle once it was on. As the door opened, I stood waiting for her as instructed -- spreader bar in place, my back to the door, hands clasped behind my back. I was otherwise naked and felt very vulnerable.

I cried out as my hands were taken much more forcibly and instead of the usual soft Velcro tie, I felt something hard and metallic clamped around to my wrists. A gloved hand reached around in front of me and quickly and expertly strapped a ball-gag to my mouth before yanking my collar chain so hard I thought my neck would snap.

I spun round and looked in disbelief at the tall, thin black woman of around forty who stood there grinning at me. She had a short, Eton-crop style haircut and a pretty, heart-shaped face. Her eyes were bright with anticipation.

We stared at each other for a moment before she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the nose. "Hello Chloe, good to meet you at last. My name is Erika. May have heard of me, huh?" She had an American accent, rich and mellifluous.

Swallowing saliva and biting on my gag, I nodded. Oh fuck, this was not going to be good if two of them were involved. Bree had told me a lot about Erika and I felt myself begin to tremble uncontrollably.

She shook my chain gently. "That little kiss was the last tender moment of the evening, sweet Chloe. Bree has told me all about why you are here. She is a very dear friend of mine, and I love her very much. Many years ago, someone called Chloe hurt my friend deeply. It appears that a girl called Chloe is all chained up in front of me waiting for retribution. How convenient!"

She began to yank on the chain now, making my head bob uncomfortably. "Payback time, Chloe. Bree is a pussycat -- I taught her all she knows. She says it's been fun so far -- let's take it to the next level, shall we?"

As my heart almost froze, she dragged me along the short corridor to the main room where Bree was lying across her long sofa, smoke rising from her cigarette. Like Erika, she was dressed in a black latex bustier with long, matching gloves and boots. She purred as she saw me stumble into the room. "Ooh, Erika -- looks like you've found a little fuck-toy!"

She got up languidly and closed the short distance between us. She gripped my cheeks with her gloved hand, blowing smoke into my mouth as I gasped in pain. "I like that name, Erika -- suits her, don't you think?" She nodded as if she had made an important decision. "Yup, tonight, you shall be known as 'Fuck-Toy'. Do you understand?"

I swallowed hard and nodded. I felt fear building in me, but it was nothing compared to what I felt a moment later when two more similarly clad women emerged from the bathroom. The walked slowly towards us arm in arm, grinning malignly. Bree now had her own little Gang of Four and they gathered around me as I stood there bound and gagged. They walked around me in a circle, bootheels clicking on the floor, the occasional latex-tipped finger running across my bare shoulders or toying with my hair. It was like a pack of lionesses circling their prey, except I doubted lionesses had a habit of fondling a gazelle's bottom or tweaking their nipples before going for the kill.

Each night I had been dreading what was to come, but now I was utterly terrified. I had every right to be -- I was about to embark on the most frightening, painful and humiliating night of my life.

At first, when they made me watch as they licked and sucked at each other gently, I thought I may be going to get off lightly. I was pushed down onto my knees as they paired off and stretched out on two long sofas set at right-angles to each other. Bree was with a buxom older woman who kept staring at me with barely concealed lust as my tormentor-in-chief worked between her fishnet-clad legs. The woman looked across at Erika who was in a clinch with a slim young girl with spiked peroxide hair and almost as many tattoos as Bree. Her voice was a sultry purr as she extended a finger towards me. "When do we get to play with the pretty little blonde?"

"Patience, Agatha dear, patience. We'll all have our fun with her. Just getting ourselves warmed up for the main course, aren't we, Serah dear?"

The spiky-haired girl raised her head from between the American woman's legs and licked her lips as she gazed over at me. "Sure are, Erika! Gonna fuck you to bits, little blondie!" She rolled off the sofa and knelt in front of me, her long tongue licking around my ball gag and across my face. There was a stud in her tongue and I could smell Erika's pungent aroma on her. I felt small, slender fingers grip my nipples and winced as she squeezed hard. She took me gently by the chin. "I'm Serah, the baby of the group." She squeezed her gloved hand making me cry out. "But rest assured, I'm here because I belong, little Fuck-Toy. I'm every bit as nasty as these three behind me." She paused for a moment, her bright, light-brown eyes shimmering. "Well maybe not as nasty as the lovely Erika." She turned to Bree's partner. "Come and say hi, Aggie. Fuck-Toy is dying to meet you!"

She moved back to her place between Erika's legs as Aggie extricated herself from Bree's clutches. I would have put her in her late thirties and she was striking, with a sweeping mane of jet-black hair falling to her shoulders. She had soft, warm eyes, but I had no doubt that she too was here because she 'belonged'.

She stroked my hair gently. "Such a pretty little butterfly. Shame to break her, but needs must, eh ladies?"

I shuddered as she ran her tongue around my face and continued down my neck until she reached my shoulder. She sucked gently on the skin and despite my fear it felt quite nice. Then she began to suck harder and I remembered my first love bite from around the time my gang had terrorised the woman who was behind all of this. I mewled into my gag as she went on and on, no doubt leaving a horrible mark. Then I screamed as she bit down hard on my shoulder muscle, feeling tears in my eyes.

1...345678