Joining the Pack Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaev snarled, grabbing at Anahid's hips he thrust into her, was rewarded by her excited shriek as she scrabbled at the ground, tried to steady herself. She jerked against him, arching her back and greedily grinding her pussy into him.

He fucked her, finally let himself go, feeling only the heat of Anahid under his skin, wrapping around him, the fire, the watching eyes, they all sent him higher. He pounded at her entrance, the desperate need of three days, of hundreds of long years exploding within him. He was finally home. And she met him, matched his rhythm with her hips as she cried out with his every thrust. The sound multiplied, echoed around him as the rest of the Lycans gave in as well. Howls, growling moans filled the air and still Kaev hammered at Anahid.

He flashed to the first time he'd taken her. Her snarling wolf's body under his. Snapping and whining as he mounted her. Now her lovely human body stretched in front of him, perfect ass quivering with his every thrust, her hands clutching at the ground as he rammed into her, the thick bronze of her hair fiery in the flickering light. She looked back to him, her own savage need darkening her green eyes.

He slipped a hand around to her breast, tugging and pinching brutally at her nipples and she arched, growling all the louder for him. Her hot canal gripped him, began to tremble and convulse as another climax built within her. With a final savage thrust Kaev erupted. His seed filled her and she shook underneath him, happily taking all of him.

He leaned over her, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back up against his body as they spasmed together in a disorienting orgasm. She panted, her body shaking and twitching against his. He pulsed within her, feeling only the heat of her back against his chest, her hands now gripping at his arms as he held her body upright. She shuddered, squeezed the last of his molten seed from his still jerking cock. Her legs gave out but still he held her tight to him, moved a hand down to lightly knead her breast, brushing against her raw nipples, settling on her smooth stomach possessively as her head fell back against his chest in exhaustion.

The sounds of fucking around them slowed as the rest of the Lycans reached their climaxes. Kaev swept his eyes back over them. They still drank in Anahid's body, displayed so beautifully in the firelight now. Her pale breasts, the dribble of Kaev's seed down her thigh, her long, panting throat. Kaev growled, ran his lips down her neck as he clutched her to him. His. She was his. He bit down lightly, and she jerked, then melted again in his arms with a purr. He stood, sweeping her up and moving back towards his favored spot by the fire.

He curled around her on the cushions, tucked her tight against his chest as she lolled, still floating from her satisfaction. He held her for a long time, until her breathing calmed. Until she yawned and squirmed a bit in his arms.

Eventually she turned in his arms so she faced him, burrowing her face into his chest. He thrummed with happiness as he felt her soft lips run along his chest. It seemed impossible, but the proof was here, she craved him as much as he did her.

He squeezed her tightly to him, his cock already stiffening again. Slowly, gently, he nudged it at her entrance. She laughed softly, but arched her hips, flinging a leg over his to give him access. "I missed you," she whispered into his chest.

He entered her slowly. The angle didn't allow for any but the slowest thrusts from him. "I missed you too," he rasped, nuzzling at her hair. Holding her against him he eased his cock into her. The savage, impatient need was gone, he just needed to feel her warmth. To feel her enveloping him again. She rocked her hips slowly against him, sliding and searching for his length.

"If you have to leave again can I come?" she asked softly.

He ground his cock in slow circles within her. Snaking a hand to the back of her head he tugged at her hair, forcing her to look up to him. "You're safest here," he said, then pulled her mouth to his in a slow kiss. They continued to rock against each other, Anahid's hands curling against his thick chest hair as he gripped her to him.

"I'm safest at your side," she murmured into his lips.

"Do you feel safe now?" he said, a hint of smile forming on his kissing lips.

"Yes," she said, jerking her hips more forcefully against him as she bit at his lip.

Kaev laughed as he clasped her to him, his entire length filled her, but he remained motionless, just enjoying the wrapping warmth of Anahid.

"What did you do while I was gone?" he asked, slowly beginning to move with her again.

Anahid nuzzled back into his chest, sighed deeply. "Sparred with Variya and Varick. They're good teachers."

Kaev flicked his eyes around the ringed Lycans. Most were similarly entwined, cuddling, drowsily chatting, or slowly fucking again. He found Varick a few levels above him.

The young wolf's eyes still watched Anahid. At this angle, her long smooth back, glistening bronze waves, tight pussy were on display as Kaev's bulging cock stretched her. Kaev slid a hand down to cup one of her ass cheeks, kneading at it as he watched Varick. The other man ran his gaze along Anahid's body, eventually met Kaev's eyes. Kaev gripped Anahid's bottom, thrust into her. She arched, a low moan falling from her lips as her hands dug into his chest. The leg she'd thrown over his twitched, trying to pull him in closer to her. Varick swallowed, lust plain on his face as he watched.

Kaev smiled, moved his eyes back to Anahid. The hungry little she-wolf was grinding against him. He ran a hand along her back, soothing her, bringing her back down. "Perhaps we'll spar tomorrow," he said.

She growled but relaxed slightly, letting him continue to slowly pulse inside her. "If that's what you want," she whispered.

"You know what I want," he brushed his lips against her ear.

"Then why don't you take it?" The impish tone was back in her voice as she circled her hips, squeezed at his cock with her heated folds.

"I am." Kaev stilled again, letting Anahid grind against him in search of her pleasure. "So impatient," he chuckled as he watched her work herself up.

"You left me for three days and forbade me from any sort of release. This is the monster you get," she said into his chest, her voice husky as she moved against him.

He swelled, pleasure that she'd obeyed him making his cock jerk. He tugged at her hair again, stilling her body as he forced her eyes back up to his. "You obeyed me?" he asked quietly.

She set her mouth as she studied his face. "Of course," she said finally. She grinned as his cock betrayed him. He twitched at the heat her submission lit in him. "I would do anything for you," she whispered, her dangerous eyes seeing how her words stroked against him.

He growled, unwilling to let himself lose control. He was enjoying this too much. But Anahid seemed intent on sending him over the edge, she rolled her hips, pressed her face up into his neck to nip at him. "My mate, my pack leader, I'd do anything for you," she murmured. Kaev gripped her to him, holding himself still as she ground herself against his throbbing length.

He rolled, pinning her beneath him. Rising slightly on his elbows he drank in her flushed cheeks, her wild hair. She was too beautiful. How could he ever resist her? He ground his cock into her, pinned her to the cushions, holding her in place so she couldn't buck into him.

He lowered his lips to her ear, ran his tongue along it. "I will fuck you when I'm ready," he growled.

She whined, but stilled underneath him, her hands ran lightly along his skin, up his back, down to his muscled ass, back up to grip at his shoulders. As her fingers moved he saw the lust grow within her eyes. But still he held her pinned under him, his hips moving in achingly slow circles against her sex.

"You like that they watch. I can feel how you quiver when you feel their eyes," Kaev whispered.

She groaned, tried to buck her hips into him but still he resisted.

"Would you let them fuck you if I ordered you?" he asked.

She jerked, worry flitting across her face as she pulled her head back from his to meet his gaze.

"I just want you," she said, shaking her head slowly.

"What if I let Varick taste you? Touch you here," he slid a hand to cup her breast. He fondled her nipples, tugging and circling the alert bud. She moaned, tried to shake her head.

He slowly began to thrust into her again. "You don't wonder how his cock feels?" She whined in protest though he felt the shuddering of her pussy against him. "I could order him to fuck you. He wants it. He craves you." Anahid hissed, shaking her head as he tunneled into her, grinding against her swollen clit. "Would you make those sounds if I held you down and let Varick devour your pussy?" he asked.

Anahid arched against him, panting in need but still trying to protest. Kaev continued to thrust slowly into her, fascinated by the emotions that played across her face. Hunger, defiance, lust. She still didn't know what she wanted.

He laughed, slammed into her savagely. She howled, jerking her hips to meet him as he renewed his thrusts, pounding at her throbbing sex.

"Someday perhaps. Not today though," he growled into her ear as he felt his climax mounting.

Anahid wrapped her arms around him, clutching at him as he pummeled her. As her orgasm rolled over her, he hammered into her mercilessly, driving her higher and higher until she was screaming and writhing underneath him, tears streaming from her frantic eyes. He spared one glance up to Varick who was feverishly stroking himself in time to Kaev's thrusts.

With a howl Kaev exploded with Anahid, looking back to her contorted face as she convulsed underneath him. As his seed plunged into her, she found the strength to wrap her legs around his waist, tugging him closer, deeper into herself. She pulsed her hips against him, hungrily taking his seed, pulling him into the euphoria of their shared pleasure. She clutched his face to her neck, between pants she whispered, "I'm yours."

12