Joining the Pack Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his face from her, waiting for her to open her eyes to match his stare. When she finally flipped her eyes open with an impatient groan he smiled cruelly. "Is that what you imagine Varick might do to you?" he asked. She jerked, eyes narrowing. Her fingers grabbed at the edges of the cushion she lay stretched over. He sensed her worry, her rising anticipation. Kaev squeezed his fingers into her thighs, hard enough to elicit a gasp of pain from her.

He moved his head back down to her glistening folds. Swiping his tongue back up her slit he was rewarded by a long moan of pleasure from her as he circled her nub. He took it in his mouth, suckling at it feverishly. She arched, tried to drive her hips into him though he still pressed down on her thighs. Higher and higher he took her as he sucked hungrily at her sensitive little clit. When she was beginning to keen with pleasure he bit down lightly on the nub. She screeched. Sensitive little she-wolf. He rolled her nub between his teeth, grazing it and suckling and then taking it again in his teeth to tug at it.

Her whines of pleasure turned to sobs as she bucked against him, equal parts trying to jerk away and press more deeply into him. He moved his head to her thigh, sliding his hand over to her dripping folds to take its place. As he shoved two fingers into her, he slammed his thumb against her clit, rubbing at it brutally and sending her into a howling climax. She arched with a long scream and he spared one glance up to her face. Her cheeks were bright red, tears fell down them as she howled. Still,he moved his fingers inside her, rubbed at her clit. As she tried to jerk away from him, he bit down on her inner thigh. She screamed again and still he held on as she writhed under his fingers.

Her cries turned to delirious pleading as he forced her body higher. He ground his teeth into her skin, biting hard. He remembered the day in the forest. Her first orgasm. Her pleasure belonged to him.

He let go of her thigh with his teeth, moved his tongue back to her slit. He still moved his fingers within her, stroking slower and slower. Swiping his tongue up, he came to her abused and swollen nub. He again took it in his mouth as she shuddered under him. He gently flicked it, tracing large soft circles around it before taking it between his lips to softly suckle. Her thrashing, violent orgasm dimmed. Her body softened underneath him. She melted in the glow of the fireplace; small shivers coursed through her as he carried her along the river of bliss. She reached for his head, tenderly caressed him as he continued to sweep his tongue along her.

Her next climax was one of the slow burn. She came slowly, her body tensing and then releasing with a long shaking moan from her lips. Her hands fell to the floor. Her head lolled and he worried she'd actually passed out. Lifting his head, he studied her face. A soft smile curled her lips. He chuckled, pulled her dress back down. Crouching beside her he lifted Anahid smoothly in his arms and carried her to their bed.

He'd punished her enough for one night.