Joining the Six-mile High Club

Story Info
It was too good an opportunity to pass up...
2.3k words
4.6
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My flight was a long one, San Francisco to Frankfurt, an eleven hour all-nighter. These trips were generally what left flight crew feeling like long-distance truckers at 36,000 feet; tired and bored but with jet lag to boot. Don't kid yourself, pilots get jet lag too; frequency doesn't dull the worn out feeling, we're just maybe a little more used to it than most people.

Yes!! I punched the air with iPad in hand as John, my Co-Pilot tonight looked up over the rim of his coffee cup as we sat in the lunch restaurant of the Grand Hyatt overlooking the SFO runway. He knew I was checking the manifest.

"No way? You're kidding..." he looked at me questioningly.

"Yup. It's a brand new A350!" I confirmed back to him.

The A350 had a crew rest area in the back but also an exclusive pilot sleep area above the cockpit. We'd read about, talked about it, and as two single guys we'd also had a long-standing arrangement whenever we'd flown together - this was the first chance we'd had to actually use 'The Plan'.

"So we're actually going to see if one of us can pull this off? We only have two hours before our takeoff slot." John said, a little too loudly for my liking.

"Keep your voice down fella. Not sure the company would approve." I reminded him quietly. "But yes, let's flip for it."

John reached into his pocket for some change and sorted out a quarter. Then looking at me: "Heads or tails?"

"Heads!"

The silver coin pinged off his thumb flipping several times until John grabbed if and slapped it down on the back of his left hand. We looked at each other and both of us grinned.

"Fuck!" he whispered as we looked down together and saw that I'd won.

"I'm going to have to work fast." I said looking at my watch. "Where am I going to find a gorgeous, willing woman in...108 minutes?"

"Not hanging around here." John said sensibly. "She's gotta be a passenger on our flight."

Sure, rumors abound about pilots and cabin crew but the reality is that it can become way too complicated and it's better not to create mess where you eat. Luck, and the challenge, was going to be finding the right woman with a seat up front in first class so that we had a good chance no-one else would cotton on to events.

We got the lunch bill, signed it, and then tracked down the rest of our crew to tell them we'd meet up at the gate in Terminal 1. I headed up to my room threw my gear into my bag and then back down to check-out and grab the shuttle. The whole time I was wondering whether, even as a pilot of 14 years, I was finally going to break my duck and join the mile-high club.

I entered the terminal and headed straight for our airline lounge. It was quieter in there and if I stood any chance, 'she' was going to be found in here.

The receptionists waived me through, it wasn't busy which was both a good and bad thing, and I scanned the room and the nooks as I went over to pick up a Pellegrino. Damn...No wait. Who's the elegant looking strawberry blonde with the pearls and the Hermes scarf?

I picked a leather armchair not too far away from her, put down my flight bag and pulled out my phone charger. Crossing over to her I asked: "Mind if I plug this in here?"

Blue sparkling eyes looked up at me. "Can't have a pilot with a dead battery." she replied with a slight French accent and a smile.

"Not on an 11 hour flight." I told her. "We connect to the plane WiFi but no cables allowed in the cockpit."

She laughed a beautiful laugh. "Well good luck then. I'm also on a long flight to Frankfurt Germany."

That was my cue. "Really?" I extended my hand. "I'm your pilot, name's Roger and I'm delighted to be flying you to your destination today, tonight."

She elegantly extended her hand, I felt it's softness. "Nice to meet you, I'm Marie 7D."

"7D?" I looked at her quizically, casually sitting in the seat opposite her.

"My seat." Marie explained.

"Ah, got it. We don't get back there too much these days. So what takes you to Germany" I asked.

"Visiting family and friends. I haven't been back for 3 years now." she explained. "Now my daughter's gone to college it seemed like a good time."

"College!" I was genuinely surprised. "How does a beautiful young woman like you have a college-age daughter?"

It sounded corny after I said it, but I'd have guessed that Marie was early to mid-forties. Still, her smile and slight blush showed she had appreciated the compliment however corny it was.

"Not so young I'm afraid; but very nice of you to say that."

"So where's Mr 7D?" I asked, continuing the conversation. I'd spotted the rings on her fingers so assumed he was somewhere around.

"Oh he's busy with work, as always" Marie replied. "But he knows I wanted to go, so he's let me off the leash for 2 weeks." There was that smile again.

We chatted back and forth; to be honest I wasn't much thinking about anything except enjoying the company of this attractive lady. She was entertaining, funny and chatty with an engaging sense of humor, and flirty!

Time flew. My watch buzzed reminding me that I needed to head back to do the pre-flight checks.

"Sorry Marie, I'm going to have to go. Although maybe I'll see you onboard." I told her.

"I enjoyed meeting you." she flashed her seductive smile at me again. "See you later if you make your way back to the passenger cabin."

"Yeah, we're not allowed to leave the secure area any more. But I might be able to sneak you up to see the cockpit and pilot's cabin." I winked at her. Hey, who dares, wins, I thought to myself.

"Ooo, is that where you get to sleep during long flights?. she asked. I nodded in the affirmative as she continued: "I'd like to come up and see that. It's a deal!" She winked back. This woman was definitely flirting with me.

----------

Fast forward and we're cruising at 36,000 feet. I'd briefed John that probably nothing was happening but who knows and we said nothing to our Engineer, although he's technically the third pilot.

The weather was good, passengers had finished their meal and were happily ensconced in the movie selection, so we were settled in for a smooth and apparently uneventful flight.

----------

Figuring I had nothing to lose, I scribbled a note:

Dear Mrs 7D, the offer is open if you're still interested to go up to the Pilot's Cabin. I'd love to show it to you. Come up to the front of the plane and just mention to the cabin crew that you know me.

Roger.

I stepped out briefly to whisper instructions to one of my regular cabin crew who I knew could be trusted to be discreet. She took the note and headed out into the first class section.

As I stepped back into the cockpit, I stretched and rather over-obviously asked John if he was fine with me kicking back upstairs for an hour. He turned and winked at me with a nod and "Sure, no prob."

I stepped back into the security access closing the cockpit door and hearing a click as the Engineer locked it behind me per procedure.

There was a soft tap on the outer door and I opened it to see my crew member gesturing to Marie to come on through. She stepped in to the small space, I could smell her perfume; "Allure", very appropriate I thought for such a woman.

"Follow me." I whispered as I headed up the tight spiral staircase to the overhead Pilot Cabin.

----------

The cabin is a little under six feet high so rather than crouching awkwardly I immediately turned to face Marie and sat on the long double bunk that stretched towards the nose of the plane.

Marie came up the stairs and at 5'7" with flat shoes she had no problem standing. "Whoa, this is nice. Proper bed and everything." she whispered. "You could have fun up here." she laughed quietly.

"It's ok. You don't have to whisper; this is soundproofed well and the engine noise drowns out the rest." I reassured her.

"So is this where you bring all your women to join the mile-high club?" she winked again.

"We're six miles high right now, but no, believe it or not and despite what people think of pilots, I've never become a member...How about you?" I left my words hanging.

"Not yet." she said, leaving a good 3 second pause before moving closer to me.

I reached forward taking both her hands and pulled her in lifting my head as she turned hers down and our lips met. She pulled back, looked me in the eyes and said:

"Seems too good an opportunity to pass up."

With that Marie leaned in to kiss me again, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. I unbuttoned her wool jacket as she pulled out the knot of my tie and started unbuttoning my flight shirt. As I slipped her jacket and blouse over her shoulders, Marie stepped back and let them slide to the floor; she reached behind herself, undid her silky, skin-tone bra and shook her arms allowing it to drop with her other clothes.

Shucking off my shirt I pulled Marie in towards me, my hands on her curvaceous waist. Her breasts were magnificent, nicely pendulous, perfect hand size - I guess about a 36C - and reaching up she pulled my face against her chest as I licked and kissed at them. My hands were undoing her pants and pushing them along with her panties down over her thighs. Marie's body was a playground; she was probably around 140lbs with curves in all the right places and sexy as hell.

Now wearing only her jewelry Marie sank to her knees, pushing me back, and unbuckled my pants tugging them towards her and down off my legs. My cock sprang up and taking me in her hand she slid down exposing the head; she looked me straight in the eyes as she leaned forwards to take me into her mouth. I almost melted with the sensation of her tongue swirling around my cock. I gasped. Damn she was hot!

Despite the incredible blowjob she was giving me, I desperately wanted this woman so I lifted her arms signaling that she should move up onto the bunk with me. Marie placed her hands on my chest pushing me onto my back as she climbed up over my body. She kissed her way up my belly allowing my erection to press and slide across her breasts. Our lips met and I could now feel myself against her warm inner thighs; I involuntarily pushed up against her:

"Not yet Captain." she teased.

"Oh, condoms." I motioned at my jacket.

"I'm too old to get pregnant." she laughed. "I meant there's more fun to be had."

With that, Marie continued her move up further, her nipples stroking up across my chest as she eventually brought her breasts, glistening and sticky with my pre-cum, up to my face. I wallowed in them, kissing and licking the V in her décolleté below her pearls and between her magnificent orbs. It was all too brief as Marie lifted up and continued her shuffle forward, knees either side of my waist, then either side of my chest, then either side of my neck as I slipped my arms under her legs.

This incredible, sexy, mature woman knew exactly what she wanted and what she expected, and I wasn't going to disappoint. As I extended my tongue, Marie lowered her pussy directly onto my mouth; she tasted of peaches and cinnamon. I held her ass, squeezing and pulling her hips in tighter as my tongue was reaching into her, seeking more of her juices. I looked up as she took my hands and pulled them up to her breasts, pressing herself into my palms, her mouth open, eyes closed and her blond hair cascading around her face; it was an incredible sight mixed with the wild sensation of her pussy lips rubbing back and forth across my mouth, her hands tightly gripping my hair.

As much as neither of us wanted this to end, my cock was aching and Marie was moaning in a way to suggest she needed something inside her. Somewhat reluctantly I let her slide back until she reached down between us for my cock, guiding it across her pussy lips to just that right spot where the very tip was pressed against her entrance. As she looked at me and smiled I grinned back and exactly as she pressed down I thrust up all the way inside her. Marie's hot, slick, inner walls enveloped my raging erection; I shuddered with the sensations.

"Fuck!" then "Sorry but that's just incredible." I apologized.

Marie raised her hips and slammed down hard, making me gasp and grunt.

"I thought it was an instruction." she laughed, increasing her pace as I started to thrust up into her. The drone of the engines was drowning out the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other as I reached down and placed both hands on Marie's ass.

There was no way I could control myself and Marie's face was starting to contort, we kissed as I squeezed her ass cheeks pulling her up and down on my cock. She moaned loudly as my hips thrust up and I exploded inside her, again and again, holding her tightly against me while my body shook and I gulped in lungfuls of air. Marie was likewise gasping as she lay across me; I stroked my hands up and down her back.

'You're incredible." I told her. "But I'm going to have to get back to the cockpit."

"Cock-pit. Appropriate. I wonder how they named it?" she laughed that laugh again.

"When's your return flight?" I asked.