Joint Coupling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came in her, slamming my cunt into her, grabbing her toward me. I flowed into Didi, my orgasm deep and heady, it went on and on, the swirling and electric sensations building to a shattering climax, me now gasping again, mumbling incoherently. My cunt squeezed her chocolate out in thin ribbons which slopped all around us to the couch. I am released from my contortionist position and am lying comfortably on my back, Didi on top of me.

We were a sodden mess, Red now out of my mouth, hanging half-hard, droplets dribbling off the end. I was breathing hard, but coming down. Didi had moved off me and was now bending over me, her own lusty tits mashing mine while she kissed me deeply, trying to drink in Red's pee from my face and lips.

"I love you girl," she whispered, "but I don't think we're done yet." She returned to kissing me fiercely.

Red got up and took the joint off the shelf where it rested and re-lit it, taking a long toke. He passed it to each of us for a pull. As I lay my head back down dreamily, the room was spinning with the lovely images of my beautiful lovers dancing over my naked body. Didi's mouth was smeared with her brown, as was mine. I could taste her shit through her kisses, her tongue twirling around mine, pushing her shit deeper into my mouth, already violated by Red's long piss.

Didi lifts her head, her mouth leaves mine as she stares into Red's dangling cock. Without hesitation, she takes it in and tongues it to life. It fills quickly with his lust and shortly it sticks out stiffly. She mouth pumps him for a few moments until he murmurs, "Oh, Di, yeah, oh, now..." and suddenly pulls out, now hard and ready for round two.

They both get up and move behind my ass, Didi the first to lift it, allowing her access. She pushes my legs back somewhat, exposing my poo-covered cunny and ass. Pressing two fingers into my open cunt, wet with girl cum and her ass muck, she scoops some runny shit and pushes it into my asshole, first with one finger, then another. Twisting her fingers in my bunger, they go deeper into me, the feeling warm, sensual, dirty, and all too sexy. My initial tightness gives and I open up, welcoming her advances. Her fingers go to the hilt, two searching probes in my anal depths, seeking ultimate pleasure. I heave my insides into her hand, my glowing pink sphincter loosening around her intrusion.

Withdrawing slowly, I then realize her tongue on my bottom, quickly finding my glistening rosebud, homing in on the center. She goes in, her rimming expert, bringing me new sensations as she glides over the crusty shit, lapping up my motions, smells, and liquids. I now grind hard into her mouth, trying to feed her, my asshole now loose and wet.

As if rehearsed, she rises urgently, turns around and squats on my face, me breathing hard from the ass-tonguing, a new orgasm beginning. As she slowly puts her weight on my mouth, I feel the tip of Red's cock slowly push into my slimy asshole. Using the soft shit and Didi's saliva as a lubricant, he pushes past the first ring, popping into my rectum with a straight confident shove. Didi's own ass is now on my mouth and I desperately seek its depth. I probe with my tongue, licking, sticking, tasting her luscious brown smear, her remaining dingles in the cracks. I poke as far up her ass as I can.

Red is now fully in my backend, his turd cutter starting a fuck rhythm all its own while Didi's stomach muscles tense up and she lets go an enormous wet fart, spraying shit juice down my throat, filling the room with a dense sulfur girl smell that lingers. My breathing had hardly returned to normal from Di's filthy fisting pulse and I was heaving once again, now French kissing her mucky bottom, sticky with her and mine shit gunk, stringing rancid webs between mouth and ass, clinging to bristling black hairs.

His cock, now at full swell, was bursting my tender rectum, hammered into submission by Di, but in actuality, I seemed to feel his weight and slamming balls more than the thrusts, I think I was so widened by that point. He pumped and pumped, now grasping around Di's beautiful torso, finding her mouth with his, kissing her like I always dream of. I was deep tonguing her blazing ass, itself now gaping and raging with lust, the inner folds giving way to my advances, wide and ferociously wet.

Red's pace quickened to a feverish pace and he started grunting and clawing uncontrollably at my lovers tits. His first sperm jets sprayed my ass walls at the same time Di heaved down heavily upon my face, her entire weight, and a long stinky stream of anal spit poured out of her insides down my throat. It tasted deeply of her, my love girl, my lover, my dream. She pushed and more shot down me with a wet fart sound that vibrated the three of us. Red pumped me full and yelled out, "ohhhhhhh," keeping his tongue deep in Di's mouth. At his fullest thrust, I just went over the edge, crying out loudly,

"Commmmmmmmme on girl," and the shock of a full anal orgasm, sensations that shook my core, coupled with my utterly animal intake of my lover's insides just caved me to unbelievable ecstacy. At this point Di cried out, the tonguing finally pushing her into her own anal paradise and her bottom gyrated with a slight but definite come. Does anyone deserve this extent of pleasure, I thought as I shook and quivered.

Red pulled out almost immediately, leaving Di's mouth with a light kiss, falling back on the floor. Di moaned softly but pushed gently down even more on my mouth, my breathing coming down. She wiggled her slowly breathing asshole over my lips, still attached, and unleashed a soft brown bullet, sliding into my mouth without resistance. I savored this flavor, this texture, this gift.

Pulling out from under her, grabbing her face gently, we laid down, mouths meeting, and I passed the treasure back to her. We mouthed it in half, each savoring the love.

12