JoJo Jessie Jaye 02

Story Info
JoJo Jessie Jaye needs help at home after date went wrong.
1.3k words
4.57
2.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left off last time with an open-ended question of where I may go next now that I think I have some validation that my crossdressing efforts have paid off. Well, it's been about 10 days since Craig got his freak on with me, or should I say, got his freak off in his pants with me and there has been a little activity since then.

Thankfully last weekend was the Labor Day weekend, which meant a fair amount of people took their last summer holiday weekend, which meant the local clubs weren't as crowded as usual and that worked out perfectly for me. And it worked out for me because when Didi Freckles picked me up and took me out for an hour, the smaller club crowds helped my nerves to settle and I had a great time out. LOL, we didn't go to Kelli's Closet, but visiting Angela Jaye at her work at Hilda's Hideaway strip club was just as fun. And holy snap, do they hire based on the size of boobs, or what?

So, I made a quick visit to a strip club as JoJo Jessie Jaye and nothing bad happened. Well, except for what guys like in a club, I guess. It seems that leggings are preferred everywhere else, but the guys prefer skirts and bare legs in the club. Well, in Hilda's club anyways, which brings me to, OMG, I so much more to learn.

Here's what else I learned, or should I say, what I'm learning as each day passes. There are just not enough hours in the day, for JoJo Jessie Jaye, anyways. Granted, I spent 6 hours a day in my little home office mostly dressed, but unless I know the delivery guy is coming, I don't even bother with full makeup. Eyeliner and lip gloss for sure, but no concealer and my natural eyebrows are good enough for work.

And after work, as many of you home owners know, you need to eat, you need to replace the leaky toilet valve thingy, you need to take care of yard, you need to sleep and on and on until you wake up and start all over again. I mean, just how is a guy supposed to role play a pretty girl when the clock keeps running, right?

A roommate might help with a few of the chores, but they come with their own set of issues. I mean, do I post a "roommate wanted" sign saying that JoJo and Jessie Jaye are looking for a roommate or do I just roll the dice and see what happens? No way.

My friend, Suzie, has been bugging me to accept our outcast mutual friend, Gina, as a roommate and we have actually discussed a few times.

I like Gina, she's not afraid of JoJo Jessie Jaye, she's very handy with tools and she could use a stable place to stay, but we have a sticky point. It's a sticky point on me, but I feel it's an issue because it's my house and I want to protect it.

During my discussion with Suzie via Gina I went all "no drugs, no thugs, no weapons, no regular coffee, no wild parties, no disco, no fooling around, no over-night guests and no talking when my Vampire movies are on" and simple things like that.

Well, apparently you can't ask a 23 years old single girl to commit to celibacy nor can you ask her to shut it no matter how big Zula, Vampire Lesbian boobs are. Our negotiations have stalled out. But hey, I'm not going to wake up in the morning to find some scumbag sitting at my kitchen table, eating dry cereal out of the box and watching cartoons because he got lucky last night. That's not going to happen. Not in my house!

So, now I hammer holes in the wall in a skirt and pretend that I'm not home when Craig comes because he figured out that I dress later in the evening.

Except tonight, Craig gets a date on this Friday night. He calmed down enough to ask properly which means he's not freaked out about my role playing and you know, at least he wants to be close to me, unlike all the females I used to ask out until the rejections drove me to join their team.

And I appreciated his proper request, so it's ice cream down by the river and I even agreed to park on the north side of river, you know, for his ego. And all his ego is going to get is a boost because he's getting me in ankle jeans and there nothing easy about them, from a guy's point of view, anyways.

However, because we were parked on the north side of the river, well I had to sit in the back seat with him while we licked our cones. After our cones were gone, well, maybe I can throw in a never mind all that, but I did want to verify if he squirts off quickly every time or was it a flute last week when he first seen me dressed.

I believe the first time was a fluke, just never mind how I know and at his request, I did agree to think about wearing something more, let's say flexible or maybe as he put it, "damn it, JoJo Jessie Jaye, show some skin" or something like that. I mean, he is showing me attention, right?

However, what I will admit is that when he said I didn't need to wear a bra that was stuffed with grocery store plastic bags because my own nipples poking against my thin shirt would be better than the visible while bags, you know hanging out of my bra, would be better. That was nice to hear and I rubbed him off again. I mean, the girl at the ice cream parlor gave us all those extra napkins and stuff, so I used them. I also told him that I would make improvements for our second date and he could re-evaluate what he preferred for our third date.

And OMFG, what is with guys when it comes to kissing? I mean, I brought my stick to beat him off and everything and I knew I had him in a limp condition and he's still trying to plant one on me, I mean OMG Craig, enough is enough.

After getting him settled back down, OMG again, he pulled out onto North Riverside Drive and headed towards the Stillwater bridge to take me home.

I'm not sure who was at fault or if Craig pulled out to soon, but we were hit by an oncoming truck and from I heard later, we were spinning in donuts and ended up crashing through the guard railing and hanging half off of the bridge. Air bags may save lives, but OMFG, when they go off, it's BOOM baby!

When I woke up, it was the next morning, I was in a hospital, there were plastic braces on both knees and on my left wrist, I had a back tooth missing and a huge bandage on my forehead. If it wasn't for that tube of fluid in my arm, I may have been in pain.

And if it were for that tube of heavenly liquid in my arm, I may have noticed all the side eyes I was receiving because it didn't take long for the EMS team to realize that JoJo Jessi Jaye had a few surprises for them. Also, LOL, they knew where I shopped for groceries.

As soon as I could speak, I asked the attending Nurse a question and screamed "what the &$@#@&@% do you mean the ER doctors cut my ankle jeans off?" as I was dialing up goth girl Gina to see if she could cut a few attending Doctors and Nurses for me, you know, because those jeans and that bra were new.

End JoJo Jessie Jaye 02