JoJo Jessie Jaye 01

Story Info
Joey is JoJo and becomes JoJo Jessie Jaye.
1.4k words
4.13
3.2k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JoJo Jessi Jaye 01

Hey folks, my name is Joey Jacobs and I have lived in Middleton all of my 23 years. I have worked from home for last three years, unlike all those people who have found themselves in that position since, what, mid 2020 or so? Also, very much unlike all those folks, I don't zoom with other people who may or may not be wearing pants. LOL, I work with computer code and protocols and to date, none of my software or data base clients have complained that I wear a camisole or a crop top to work. Anyways, my family and my boss call me Joey, but feel free to add your own twist to it, like JoJo.

There are a few of my friends who call me JoJo and by that, I mean basically everyone who knew me from school. And if you're thinking that JoJo may be better suited as a nickname for a girl, well, you might be right and by that, I mean you're right. I don't think it would take you very long after meeting me to realize that I'm, how should I say, softer around the edges than most guys? And that's OK because when we part company, you will think to yourself that "JoJo" fits me very well.

Some call me JoJo and then go about their day and a few call me JoJo and ask me what's my hurry as I try to walk away? I don't like to just throw "bully" out there, but there were a few guys who felt I should hang around a few more minutes, you know, in the basement or in the corner. What I will throw out there is that, hey, they're the ones who wanted to put their hands on me, so there's another title for that, guys.

However, guys, it was nice to get invited to hang out from time to time and the grope fest never lasted for long, so thanks for the invites. However, not to sound bitter and as we all know, school days get left behind, life moves forward and people mature, LOL, right? Well, most folks do, but there's always that one guy who can't move on, right?

Craig. Craig Upton. To be fair, I'm not calling out Craig here. I'm pointing out Craig and I'm admitting that I appreciated that Craig didn't play the "grab & go" or the "poke & go" game like the others. He would either work it on the front end or hang around for a few minutes on the back end. And it never bothered me all that much because he would leave me alone eventually and by that, I mean his own internal confusion always allowed me to make it home fully intact. And his own internal confusion always gave me a reason to chuckle as he left.

Little did Craig know that it was all in the timing. He didn't stop to think that my fem wardrobe took a while to build up after I bought my home. Little did he know that it took me a while to wear anything before 9 pm. He never stopped to think that dropping by at 3 pm to say "hey" was too early in the day for anything other than what he has been putting his hands on for quite some time. Little did Craig know that after 4 months of purchases and practice that I selected a name. Little did Craig know that Jessie Jaye was right there, LOL, after 7 pm, waiting to be seen.

And little did Craig know that I needed confirmation that Jessie Jaye was acceptable or if Jessie Jaye needed improvements and little did Craig know that my work clients, you know, computer line codes, weren't giving me the validation that I was looking for.

Little did Craig know that he was the selected target and little did I know that depending on his internal confusion wasn't going to be my saving grace for long.

Little did I know that when I greeted Craig at the front door at 3 pm on August 27th that life would never be the same again. Little did I know that Craig would get over how I greeted him at the door so quickly and little did Craig know that his little groping games were going to the next level because he may have never had a butt in leggings in his hands before. Little did I know that leggings were going to make ass grabbing feel so good.

I'm not saying that Craig attacked me, but OMG, he attacked me and his only confusion was what he would grab next. And apparently, his decision of what to kiss was where ever his hands weren't. Little did I know that I would need a stick next time because he tried to kiss, lick or suck everything and OMG, was that a battle or what? A battle I think I won, but not without a few casualties I must admit.

And little did I know that when I told him to call me Jessie Jaye that he would throw it back as a nice to meet you JoJo Jessie Jaye. Little did craig know that I really liked the extra long name and my guard dropped. If he could have gotten over the bruises I left on him from my stick, his next attempt to kiss me may have been successful, but thankfully he did not try again. I did not know that when all those TV Relationship experts talk about how people find themselves in tricky situations because they get caught in a vulnerable position, well, maybe I knew that's real.

Now, what I do want to know, LOL, is did he cum in his pants so quickly because he liked what he seen or because his little play thing was much more appealing in tights or is that, you know, his speed? LOL, I'll never ask that, but there just might be a stop watch thing going on if I ever present myself to him as JoJo Jessie Jaye again in the future.

Thankfully I knew that his confusion would come back after he stopped thinking with his dick, which I think was spent and I'm sure he was embarrassed, so getting him out of the door was easy. I told him to go home, don't over think things, don't expect me to be his play thing or his pretend girlfriend and that we would talk another day. My saving grace was back based on the look in his eyes. He didn't want to leave, but he knew he had too.

As soon as I closed the door behind a babbling Craig, I immediately performed a few activities because he just validated all of the work I have been putting in over the past few months. Within minutes I was on Chang and updated my homepage name to JoJo Jessie Jaye. Right after that, I updated my check list to identify that capri leggings work, LOL, and tissue paper does not. My squats have paid off downstairs, but I need some serious improvements upstairs. Thankfully, there are many crossdressers and Tranny's on Chang who have many ideas for that area, so thank you and I'll find one that works for me soon.

However, after an hour or so, on August 27th, now a memorable day for me, I realized that Craig has been fagging on me for quite some time and he may have been just horny, so I was going to need other objective opinions.

Again, thanks to all those fine community members on Chang for their input, but seriously? Going out to Kelli's Closet for a night is safe and successful? I mean, I thinking about driving to the gas station when my tank was empty so I could stand there for as long as possible and you babes are having cocktails at Candi's Corner? And what I mean by that, Didi Freckles, give me more details and maybe an invite, will you? I mean, Craig liked me, so maybe someone else would too and by that, Angela Jaye, I mean, well, for an hour or so, alright? And what I mean by that, is that I live in red brick house kitty corner to Candi's Corner. You can park in my driveway and save the valet parking fee, OK?

I don't know where JoJo Jessie Jaye goes from here, but we'll find out soon enough, won't we?

End JoJo Jessi Jaye 01