Jolina, My Aunt with Beautiful Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After thrusting hundreds of times without stopping, my little brother became harder and harder, and the pleasure became stronger and stronger. I knew I was about to ejaculate, so I asked Jolina: "Jolina, do you usually take some precautions with your brother?" At this time, I felt Jolina's little hole twitching more and more strongly. I knew she was also about to climax!

Hearing my question, Jolina asked strangely: "Ah~~Ah Michael~Why~~~Why are you~~~asking like this~~~?" I said: "Ah~~Ah~~I'm about to cum, can I cum inside you?" "You came~~~once already~~~before, Ah~~Ah Michael~~you can~~~Ah, if you like to cum then cum~~~Ah Ah!" Before she finished speaking, my semen had already shot into her body!

After we were done, we continued to embrace each other. From then on, the frequency with which Jolina came to my house became more and more intimate...

12