Jon Calls Alli

Story Info
How does one handle sexual opportunity.
1.8k words
2.74
12.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Renobaby1
Renobaby1
38 Followers

This is a prequel story to the Alli and Jim stories. It doesn't have much sex, more of a flashback. Again it's a marriage dynamics story with a basis in reality. If the others were cuckold stories I would see this as an anti-cuckold story. You be the judge.

Jon Texted Me

Back during the 2020 election my husband Jay and I (Alli) had an election strategist stay in our guest house for a couple of weeks. His name was Jon, he was around forty, very good looking in an Irish sort of way, and had the hard body that resulted from his recently ended military service. I thought he was cute and his smiles and body language expressed interest in me even though I was six or seven years older than him. Jay, is much older than me and is sometimes, but not always amendable, to my having outside experiences.

Jay had to leave town for four days on a business trip back east about ten days after Jon arrived. I invited Jon to fill Jay's seat at a charity event that we had committed to. I actually wanted to show Jon off to several of my single girlfriends who would be at our table. Jon made it clear, as his hand ran up and down my thigh, that he would like to leave the event early and find some place more private to be with me. As my teenagers were at home Jon took me to his office, which was empty. He had me undressed in a minute and showed great interest in my 38 D breasts. There was a couch in his office and he laid me down on it, knelt next to me and gently massaged my breasts and pussy. I was putty in has hands. He stood and stripped naked. I ran my hand over his abs several times and then lower to his cock, which I stroked softly for several minutes before sitting and taking it gently in my mouth and playing my tongue in soft circles around the mushroom shaped head.

I had to get home to the kids so I encouraged him to fuck me. He crawled between my legs, which he held far apart and dove tongue first into my pussy, licking my clit like a kitten licks its paw. My legs started quivering and I could feel my orgasm moving through my body. I exploded screaming "fuck me, fuck me!" He did just that, pounding me with a vengeance that left me spent after experiencing several more orgasms. I lay on his couch with his semen leaking between my legs as kissed me and massaged my breasts as I came down from the explosion. I told him I had to get back. We drove back to my house together and he wanted to spend the night with me. I would have loved to do it, but was afraid one of the kids would catch us, so I sent him back to the guest house.

Now, I had to figure out what to tell Jay. He is unpredictable in his reaction to my rare dalliances. Even so, I hate to cheat on him, so I felt I should share what had transpired.

I called him early the next morning and he answered quickly.

"Hi Sweetness, why are you calling so early?"

"Are you alone, Babe?" I asked.

"Yup, it's only 8:30 here."

"I smooched Jon last night." I said.

"Sweetness, smooching with you can be anything from a peck on the lips to a night of fucking, which was it?'

"I took him to the event last night and we left early and went to the office and made out a bit." I fibbed.

"Clothes off?"

"um hum. Yeah we did everything but sex, I had to get home for the boys". I continued to minimize. "Are you upset?"

"We can talk about when I get home tomorrow." He replied.

I sort of dreaded telling him the whole truth, and luckily Jon was leaving the morning that Jay was coming back. At least there would be no questions asked directly.

Jay accepted my half truths without too much fuss. He wanted me to tell him the details, but, I cut him off and said "It was no big deal."

Over the last two years Jon has repeatedly tried to get me to meet him in various places. When we were in DC with our boys on a college tour he tried to get me to leave Jay at the hotel and come have drinks at his apartment. I have deflected him every time, not because I didn't want to be with him, but because I didn't want to piss Jay off. He sometimes gets fussy if I see someone more than once. While the sex with Jon was great, it wasn't worth a Jay shit storm if he found out. I am sure that if I cheated he would find out with unpredictable consequences.

Our son, Rex, was accepted to a number of east coast colleges. I volunteered to take him on a revisit of the ones he was most interested in. That involved going to Boston, New York and DC. I asked Jay to stay with our younger son Vic, as he couldn't take the time off school. He had no problem doing that for the five days we would be gone. Rex had bonded with Jon over their mutual interest in politics and of course he had no idea of what I had done with Jon. While we were in Boston, he was setting up a lunch with Jon when we got to DC where he was going to overnight in the dorm at Georgetown one night and George Washington the next. I had reservations at the Mayflower for those two nights.

I received a text from Jon later that evening saying:

"Hey, Rex said you guys were coming to DC and that he was doing overnights at the dorms. Would you like to save the hotel cost and stay at my apartment? We could have more time to enjoy than we did last time."

I responded:

"I don't know. I'd have to ask Jay and I would predict a negative response."

"Why do you have to ask him? You're a grown up."

"A married one, dude. I'll get back to you tomorrow."

"Okay."

So Rex and I left Boston for NYC the next morning to make another visit to NYU. He was planning to meet Jon for lunch tomorrow before heading over to Georgetown. He invited me to join them, but I felt it would be too awkward, so I begged off saying I wanted to see an art exhibit and the National Gallery. I had put off calling Jay but needed to either make the call and deal with the response or try to finesse the situation by staying at the Mayflower but perhaps inviting Jon to stay with me. I was really torn but leaning towards honesty is the best policy. Rex was exploring SoHo that night so I had time to make the call.

Jay answered "Hey Sweetness, how are you enjoying the City."

"Your son abandoned me and I am eating alone at the Soho Grand." I responded.

"Sorry, how are you getting to Washington?"

"We're taking the early morning Acela tomorrow. He is meeting Jon for lunch but I figured I'd let him do his thing on his own and go to the National Gallery."

"I'm surprised, I thought you would take the opportunity to say hi to Jon."

"Actually, he texted me yesterday suggesting that I save money on a hotel and stay at his place while Rex is overnighting at the schools." (I tried to keep my voice nonchalant.)

"You're response?"

"I said I'd talk to you."

"Are you asking for permission to play with him?"

"Do I need to?"

"Let me be clear I don't want you staying with him or playing with him."

"Come on Jay, it isn't like I'd do anything with him that I haven't done with him before."

"I thought you told me that you hadn't fucked him."

"I did. I lied, as I didn't want to up the ante with you at the time. Sorry"

"Yeah, 'sorry' doesn't cut it. I'm pissed about your lying and I am serious about no playing with him."

"So you don't trust me, what, do you want to come to DC and be my chaperone?"

"You still haven't said that you won't play with him."

"If I did, would you believe me?"

"Probably not, I see two choices neither of which you will like. I can leave Vic with your parents and fly out and meet you tomorrow when you get to DC or you can drop Rex at Georgetown and fly home tomorrow morning. He is comfortable getting around DC and can fly home on his own, he has done that many times."

I thought about it for a minute.

"I really fucked this up, I should never have told you and just done what I wanted."

"If that's the way you analyze this situation, I think we have problem. What's your choice?"

"And if I choose neither?"

"Never mind, I'll be there tomorrow morning."

He was really pissed and click off. I was pissed off too at blowing an opportunity that could have been a lot of fun and having to deal with an angry husband.

I waited a bit and called Jon and told him what had happened.

"I told you not to call him."

"I'm not comfortable being a cheater."

"That's just a question of definition."

"Don't you pick on me too. I feel like I fucked it all up."

"So do you want to go out to dinner together with Jay, maybe he'll be up for a threesome."

"I doubt it, I think he's pissed at you too for suggesting that I stay over with you. In any event, I expect that Rex will choose a DC school. So, don't ditch me completely, we may have another opportunity in the future."

Now Jon was ticked off too. He rung off saying "Whatever."

I called Jay and told him about the conversation and that I'd rather just fly home tomorrow. He was still pissed and said "Okay, I'll book you a midday flight. I'll email you a confirmation."

Rex came back to the hotel around eleven and was stoked when I told him that he didn't need me to hover in Washington while he did his thing. It made him feel grown up to have the time on his own. I dreaded the return home and the cold shoulder I was sure to get. But, as I replayed the situation, I wasn't sure whether my mistake was wanting to be with Jon or telling Jay about wanting to be with Jon. I'd have to figure it out before my next trip, it wouldn't be easy, as I knew Jay's antenna would be up after this.

Renobaby1
Renobaby1
38 Followers