Jon E 03

Story Info
A rare Thursday night down at the creek.
1.5k words
2.33
774
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon E 03

"Wait a minute, Jon E, now you're hosting Thursday nights at the creek spot too?

[Boys night out, boy's night out, boys be boys, boys want boys, rah, rah, rah.]

"Huh, Jon E, did the local cheer team get new uniforms then?"

[Fag his ass, fag his ass, it's tight, tight, tight! Oops, oops, oops, hold please hold.]

[Pom #3, Pom #3 is your cousin Mindi, so beat it, beat it, beat it, but not here, here, here.]

[(But call me, Trey)]

[(A women gets worked up following Jon E around all the time.) Go faggots!]

"Trey? Trey? Where are you going? You just got here and I might like you back! Trey? Trey, I don't mean to scream at the top of my lungs so that everyone can hear, but you said on my Chang page that you liked me and my trans body and I might like you back! Trey?"

Anyways, hi there, people, it's me, Jon E, the fem dresser who fits in nicely everywhere. And I did not "host" a Thursday gathering down at the creek clearing. It's just that a few guys were curious about something but the didn't want to hang out on a Friday with the "Lower-Upper Class" crew and they weren't thrilled about swinging it with the "Lost & Ignored" crew on Saturdays, so I arranged for a special hosting of the creek spot on a Thursday, that's all.

And Sunday was booked at the request a couple of holy rollers who wanted to drench my face with what I assume will be blessed water, so Sunday was out. Besides, I have been a little naughty lately and when two internet appointed preachers swear that they can redeem you as long as you're wiling to get on your knees and pray with your mouth open and your eyes closed, I mean, that's legit, right?

So, I hosted a Thursday evening for a couple of guys. Guys minus one guy because Trey just took off for some reason, which doesn't make sense for the way he oozed on my Chang page, so.

"Jon E, how has this cool ass spot been a secret then? This is nice. It's quiet, the creek runs nicely, it's secluded and just down right nice."

[Oh, oh, oh, a bulge check, a bulge check, we saw that, cop a feel, cop a feel, sis boom bah!]

"Kenny, I mean, I found it and I fit in here, so I claim it, not that I think I'm a big deal or anything, so."

[Move along, move along to the right, he's too big, he's too big and just over there is Mike, Mike, Mike.]

"Jon E? Did you call me over? I thought I hard my name. And when did the local cheer team start moon lighting at Hilda's Hideaway Strip Club then?"

[Tassels, tassels, tassels, girls have boobs, pasties, pasties, pasties, swing and groove.]

"Ahh, anyways, I mean, Jon E, do we need to talk about that day then, hmm? And it's embarrassing, so "no" would be a good answer then."

[It's new, it's new, this is new, so tell it true, true, true.]

"Ugh, um, no, no, Mike. It was I who wanted a reaction to my, well, my body, well, my body balance between my front and my back, so when I thought you might be in the arm chair at the end of the hallway, I mean, I took a deep breath and opened my bedroom door and bit my lip to stand for three seconds, so it was on me, not you, so?"

[Tell it more, tell it true, who, who, who did who?]

"And then it only took you two seconds to run down the hallway and before I knew, well, we were smashed together in an embrace and I swear, Mike, I did not purposely maneuver your dick just under the edge of my undies as I clung to your chest like a spider monkey."

"Oh, um, and I swear that I didn't thrust just under the edge of your undies, Jon E, so?"

"Fine, I humped on you, Mike! Well, I didn't know exactly what I was doing, but I gyrated back!"

[The goo, the goo, who spilled the goo, go faggots!]

"Fine, I humped forward, Jon E. Like a mad man. Like it was my first forward humping!"

"Tee, he, you made a mess, Mike!"

"Best mess of my life, Jon E!"

[The mess, the mess, the sexy mess, tonight, tonight, try it real, real, real.]

"Is the cheer team your posse then, Jon E?"

[No pussy, no pussy, he's just a little Wuzzy. Go faggot!]

"I said posse, ladies! Jeez."

[Our bad, our bad, but that ass, that ass, that ass, ass, ass.]

"OMG, can I visit with you at your house soon, Jon E?"

Well, the cheer team moved in and all, but sure, why not, right? I mean, it worked out pretty well when Keke seduced me, so.

"Hey, Jon E, there you are, little buddy. What's the 411 on this place and you then, hmm?"

"Well, Jerry, it's a multiple choice, but I own it, I'm a big deal here and I fit right in. And all of the above answers might be true, so?"

"Huh, I mean, we're a thing on side, right Jon E?"

[Side out, side in, side out, side in, slide it right, slip it left and zip, zip, zip.]

"Ah, what they said, Jon E, so?"

"Jerry, I don't care how many ways your SUV rear seat lays down. I can't have sex with you when I'm the creek host!"

"Oh, so you want to play it rough then, huh Jon E? How about if I just throw your little butt over my shoulder and drag you to the back of my SUV and then just have my way with you anyways, huh?"

[We wear short skirts and we do not lie, but we may wear something that will catch your eye.]

[Four short cheer skirts slowly lift, exposing four leg garter belts, each holding a Lady Derringer.]

[Ahh, pause to replay that last cheer one more time with several screen pauses]

"Screw this! I'm out of here, Jon E. Besides, I'm moving to Wyoming in the morning anyways!"

[Got your back, got your back, rah, rah, rah. Plus we have been snagging some of your coin, so.]

"What's all the commotion right here then, Jon E?"

[Ooh, ooh, ooh, share, share, share, it's break, it's break, it's break time here!]

"Ted, my posse cheer team is exhausted, so, could you see to it that they get a sandwich and cola from the coolers then? And watch what you squeeze between their thighs or your gun won't be the only gun popping off!"

[Ted, Ted, he's our man, if he can't do it, well, we think he can do it]

{Swish, swoosh, skip, skip, skip.}

I mean, he should have said "yeah" or "sure" or "OMFG, you're damn skippy I will" or something, right? But skipping on the water across the creek said it all, I guess.

"So, Jon E?"

"OMG, Hank! Wait."

[Silence in the air, no quippy cheers.]

"Okay, Hank, confess!

"So, I mean, Jon E, I mean, I don't know if I mean "I mean" or if I mean "so", so you know what I mean, right, Jon E?"

"Confess, Hank and I'll confess back! And if you confess true, we can "talk" about two things or "talk" about one thing twice, so?"

[Take the two, take the two, do not let your balls be blue]

"Fine, Jon E, I like the way you grocery shop at the store I work at and I may sweep the same small circle over and over again while you select just the right cucumbers, but with the way you prop up one of your shoe toes and then slightly lean forward and then tilt your head down at an 18.27 degree angle, I mean, you're cuteness goes way up and from the right side, I mean, who would blame me for, um, well, why do you select cucumbers that way anyways then, Jon E?"

[Silent cheer, hips swaying, hand and arm gestures in perfect harmony, maybe hips are gyrating]

"Ah, Jon E, does the local cheer team always carry around a basket of cucumbers then?"

"Finish confessing and don't worry that I now have a new and improved way of checking my cucumbers going forward, Hank! Are you or are you not a dirty, dirty boy who wants to do dirty, dirty things to and with me then, hmm?"

[Dirty, it's dirty, but it might be fun. Fun, fun, check out those buns]

"Jon E, I just thought that we could drive to the coast, have fag sex on the sand and leave your body imprint behind in the sand. They have beach showers, you know. Plus, Jon E, I already swore to not dump you until we did everything at least twice, so?"

[LOL, yeah, right, his prissy ass in the sand, we mean, no way, no way, no sex on the bay.]

"Well, Hank, I mean, I have a memory foam bed and all, so?"

[We'll be back, back, back, back, back and we might bring Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack.]

End Jon E 03