All Comments on 'Jonathan's Turn'

by MidwestDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Great story made even better by the fact that I actually went to UAB for college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Likely the best student / teacher story I've read.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Without spilling too much, I’ll admit that I, too, have taught at the college level, but I’ve never fucked an undergrad. (Can’t say the same about grad students.)

But I’ve fallen in unrequited love/lust with many brilliant students. While I’ve had “hotter” students in class I always fell for the brilliant/talented girls. IQ and Talent are far greater aphrodisiacs than big tits and Cupid lips.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

I loved the first two pages - they were worth 5 stars, but page 3 slipped because there was too much sexual description. So overall, 4 stars. Thanks for sharing. One more thing is STD risk. The girl has already been fucked bareback by an unknown dude earlier in the day, yet Jonathon still humps her bareback. I maybe a spoilsport, but he should have used a condom.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 1 year ago

Wow! The story is well written, and hot all the way through! As a professor, I too have students flirting and coming on strong. It certainly is exciting! The better the student, the sexier they are! Only one time did I follow through and have sex with a student. But like in this story, we waited until the day after graduation. She led the way sexually! That summer, she loved teaching her 55 year old professor every sexual move in the book! That fall, she moved to New Jersey to go to law school. She's a good friend and we still stay in touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidwestDave@MidwestDave
Horny old fart who loves reading the products of other people's filthy imaginations.