Joni's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Joni's interview with Mr. Farnum continues that night.
3.5k words
4.61
10.1k
17
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2: THAT NIGHT

What an interview, if it could even be called that. He had gotten me naked in his office without the promise of the job, a job that would include being an office slut to four senior executives. Beyond being an office slut, though, it would likely even entail being Mr. Farnum's slut beyond the office. And all for the job I desired and no longer believed was possible.

I had willingly sucked his cock while naked on my knees in his office. I had greedily taken his cum and swallowed. I had cleaned his cock with my tongue and lips unbidden. Only after all that did I sit back on my heels as if looking for further direction, further instruction. He watched me as I sought something, anything, from his gaze or voice.

Finally, I broke the standoff of quiet. "What can I do, sir. I want to show you I am the one you want as your assistant including all the ways you can imagine me serving you."

He smiled as he stood up pulling his underwear and slacks back up his legs. I stood with him. In that moment, I knew just how much I wanted that obscene job. I felt disappointed that he was dressing. I had actually began hoping to be fucked by this man who seemed to understand me so well, this man who saw me as his slut, this man who held the job I wanted.

"Get dressed, Joni. I will take you to the hotel. We will have another drink or two and dinner so we can talk more," he said without inviting question.

He carried my small case the two blocks to the hotel and got me checked in. He then turned and pointed at the lounge across the lobby. "Will an hour be enough time to freshen up?" I assured him it would be.

After he left for the lounge, I turned back to the reception desk and asked the young woman about someplace to purchase some clothing. She asked and I confessed what I wanted. She pointed down the hall toward the elevators. They have a shop in the hotel for emergencies and resort wear. I selected and purchased what I needed: a lacy thong to match the spare bra I brought, thigh-high stockings, disposable razor, and shave cream.

I rushed through a shower, makeup, and dressed in the dress I packed for the flight back to Chicago. I studied myself in the mirror, took a deep breath, nodded that this would work, and started for the door. I stopped, turned back to the bed and pulled the cover and top sheet down and carefully folded them at the bottom of the bed. Maybe, I thought to myself. I hope, was my next thought.

I found Mr. Farnum in a booth studying his phone. When he looked up and saw me approaching, he put his phone back in his jacket pocket and stood up. He didn't offer to shake my hand. He pulled me into a warm embrace and a kiss on the cheek. That was the change after sucking his cock.

The talk was casual and benign over the drink. Had I been to Miami or Florida before? What did I think about it? Did I like beaches? Have I been out on the ocean in a boat? Had I been to Key West? Snorkeling? It was like he was selling me on all the wonders of South Florida. All that while I was trying to impress him.

Dinner was nice. The hotel was exquisite as was the restaurant, service, and food. After dinner, we returned to the lounge for another drink.

I sat with a straight back as I toyed with the glass in front of me. My breasts aren't big but, as he earlier observed, on my small frame they can stand out. I might as well use that and a straight back with shoulders back would present them more even covered in a dress showing cleavage.

"Sir," I began haltingly, "what can I do to show you how much I want this job? I believe I am the woman who can fulfill your need for an executive assistant and give you the dream combination you might have thought impossible in today's business culture."

He reached across the small table and took my hand in his. He stroked it lightly. Very unprofessional... like his job proposition. He smiled. I had the distinct feeling there was no question in his mind about me, but the process wasn't yet done. "We can finish the interview, dear. Let's go up to your room so I can complete my evaluation."

I smiled at that, nervously, but I smiled. I gulped the rest of my drink and stood. He did the same, left some cash, and followed me out to the bank of elevators. Waiting for the elevator he stepped behind me. Very close behind me. His hands softly grasped my hips and pulled us together. Very unprofessional. But, I matched him by grinding my ass into his crotch. Just then, the elevator dinged. I stepped inside and turned to press the 9th floor button. As I did that, he stepped into me and pressing my back into the wall as the doors closed.

He kissed me hard on the lips. Our mouths opened, tongues battling for an instant. "What are you prepared to do, Joni?" he asked.

"Whatever you need, sir."

"Are you talking about the job?"

"Yes, sir. But not just the job. I am talking about you and me. Right now I only want you, sir."

He smiled and kissed me, again. As we kissed, he reached behind me. I leaned into him to give him room and felt the zipper of my dress lowered. I groaned into his mouth. His hand went inside to caress my back below my bra strap. I moaned and pressed my hips into his crotch harder and he pressed back. I could feel his cock had hardened. I gasped at the feel of his hands unclasping my bra. I felt the strap open and the cups sag.

He removed the dress and bra straps from my shoulders and down my arms. "Oh, God," I groaned. His hands cupped both my breasts just as the elevator dinged our arrival at my floor. "Oh, sir."

The doors opened as he said, "Carry your bra and leave the dress as it is at your waist." Not a request. I didn't object. I didn't nod. I didn't do anything but what he instructed. A shiver of excitement flowed through my body. Exhibitionism. I had never been exposed like this. God, I hadn't recognized just how desperately I wanted this kind of job. All this for this job.

I mustered all the strength I could to appear confident and natural as he turned to exit the elevator and I followed. Nobody, thankfully, was waiting in the alcove. I walked down the hallway, my bra held in my fingers and my dress hanging at my waist. He stepped quickly to be alongside me.

"That's what I like about your tits," he said in a casual voice. "They have a gentle bounce and sway."

I looked down and they certainly were, especially walking in heels. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Then, again, I was trying to impress this man so he would accept me for the job and as a result as his office slut. Slut. Exhibitionism was bound to be the least of what I would be doing for this man.

Inside my room, he stopped after seeing the bed turned down, much further than housekeeping might do. He came up behind me, again, and took my breasts in his hands. He whispered in my ear, "You were anticipating this?" I nodded. "It is time to finish the interview. You have impressed me, Joni. Are you ready to continue impressing me?"

I turned in his arms and kissed him deeply. When I broke the kiss, "This job is mine, sir. What happens next is only you and me, boss and assistant/slut."

I stepped back from him and he sat on the side of the bed. I pushed the dress the rest of the way to my feet to expose my new thong and thigh-high stockings. He smiled. "Where did those come from?" he asked pleased.

"The shop downstairs. You don't like pantyhose and I decided my plain panties weren't adequate, either," I replied. "I think, when I get this job, I will have a lot of shopping to do."

"The thong is good," he commented, "and I see you are wet, too."

I only smiled. I was anxious to see his reaction next. I hooked my fingers in the waist of the thong and pushed them over my hips. As they fell down my legs, "Joni," he exclaimed, "you shaved your pussy. Just for me?"

I stepped out of the flimsy material and stepped up to him. "Who else, sir?" I asked. "I will do whatever it takes for this job." I kissed him. "I loved the taste of your cum. I want you to take my pussy or ass, too. Or... both." I kissed him again, my hand stroking over his hard cock inside his slacks. "Mere hours before, I could never have believed I could say this. I will be yours, sir. I will be your assistant and I will be your office slut. I will be your personal slut. I will fuck or suck you wherever, whenever, and however you want. I will fuck whoever you decide. Fuck me and make me your slut, sir."

He threw off his jacket and his tie followed quickly. As he began unbuttoning his shirt, I worked his belt and slacks. It seemed in a moment he was naked and I was sucking his cock, again. It was already hard but I wanted to feel it in my mouth, again. Suddenly, that other side of me came forward and I hoped it would be a feeling I would be able to enjoy a lot in the future.

He crawled into the center of the bed and I followed. When he was settled on his back, I swung my leg over his hips and rubbed my wet pussy along his hard cock. I leaned forward to kiss him with my breasts pressed into his chest. My hips continued to move, sliding my pussy along his cock from base to head. I groaned into his mouth as my clit slid over the length of his cock. He groaned at the feel of my wet pussy lips spread on either side of his shaft.

At some point as I slid my pussy to the head of his cock and was kissing him, he pulled me further up and flexed his cock. When I moved back, his cock pressed against my pussy. I gasped. I wiggled my ass on the head of his cock until my hole covered the head and it sank barely inside. I pressed back and it penetrated. I groaned. Ohhh... it was good in my mouth and his cock felt good in my pussy as it entered and continued penetrating my pussy as I pressed more and more inside. I sat upright, clutched my own breasts, and relaxed my legs. I sank down the rest of the shaft.

"Oh... fuck... yessss," I exclaimed. I gasped the words out as I moved on the cock. "Ohhhh... fuck... yessss..."

I squeezed my vaginal muscles to increase the contact as I moved up and down on it, my breast bouncing on my chest as I did. He reached up to grasp my breasts and take the nipples between his fingers. He pulled and twisted my nipples as I continued up and down on his cock.

"Oh... fuck," he uttered. "Your cunt feels... so good around my cock."

"Mmmmm... I was just thinking... how wonderful... your cock feels... inside my pussy," I added.

He raised his hips up as I was coming down on his cock. The impact was powerful, my mouth hung open and my head rolled back with unseeing eyes as my body quickly rose to an impending orgasm. I sensed he wasn't close enough, though. I focused on fucking him while holding back on my release.

"Let it go," he suddenly said as if reading me perfectly. "Cum on my cock. Wash my cock with your orgasmic juice."

I looked down as I bounced on his cock. He was watching me, twisting my nipples, and thrusting up to meeting my efforts. My orgasm exploded in my pussy and spread through my body. My hands pressed into his chest for support. I struggled to continue moving on his cock as my entire body seemed to be taken over by quivering, quaking muscles. It was all I could do to stay up, his cock now moving inside me because of his efforts.

I came and came but as the orgasm slowly ebbed, I resume my efforts, too. It was only a few more moments before I felt his cock swell and pulse inside my tightly clasping pussy. I squeezed harder as I ground my pussy over his cock. He grunted and gasped. He thrust his hips up and his cock deeper into my falling pussy. He came with spurt after spurt of cum to fill my pussy.

I slowed my fucking as his release of cum eased to leaking. I remained on his cock squeezing with my muscles as I leaned down onto his chest and my face buried next to his neck. His hands and fingers lightly stroked my back along my spine to my ass. It sent a delicious shiver through me. I kissed his neck and shoulders and cheek before kissing his lips and mouth. I finally raised up, my pussy clasping his cock as I pulled off it. I shifted to lick and suck his cock clean.

"Hmmm..." I uttered, "we taste good, sir."

"What are doing, Joni?" he asked.

"I will lick and suck your cock clean after every time you use me, sir," I confidently said. "That way it will have my saliva on it but not be messy with cum." My fingers stroked it as I licked the shaft and sucked the head of any cum still lingering inside.

He stroked my head. "It feels like you are intent on making me hard, again," he chuckled.

His cock in my hand, I pulled my mouth off the head. With it against my cheek, I turned to look at him. "I am, sir. I thought you would like to test my ass, too."

He laughed, "You thought I would or you hoped I would?"

I kissed the head of his cock and I could feel it growing already in my hand. "Both, sir. Your cock used my pussy. I think your cock in my ass might hurt, it has been a while there, but... but it will be a hurt I want to give you. You asked me about anal, remember? I want you to open that hole, again."

He laughed as he nodded. "You have a good head, Joni. Fuck, you have a good mouth and cunt, too. Yes, for evaluation purposes, I should test your ass, too."

My mouth and the talk about my ass seemed to overcome his recent climax as his cock grew in my hand and I focused completely on sucking his cock for the next fuck. This one it was sure would be different. I was honest about anal but not completely honest as anal had only been an infrequent activity for me.

I moved from his cock to kiss his chest while I reach to the surface of the night stand where a small tube of intimate lubrication lay ready, another purchase from the shop downstairs I made in anticipation of this possibility. I squeezed gel onto his cock and liberally spread it over the shaft and covering the head with more. I then raised my hip, squeezed more onto my fingers and spread it over my asshole, then pushed some inside.

He was kneeling next to me by that time and was stroking my ass cheek as I finished. "You think of everything, my dear," he said with some wonder. "You'll make an excellent Executive Assistant as well as the office slut."

"If I ever don't, sir," I responded, "you can spank me."

He laughed, "I have a feeling you might enjoy that too much for it to be a proper punishment." I laughed with him. The truth was that I had no experience with that kind of thing. I wondered about 'proper punishment'.

He came up behind me, his knees nudging mine further apart. I felt a hand on my ass cheek as it was being pulling to the side. I reached back to do the same with the other ass cheek. I next felt his cock head at my lubricated asshole and I involuntarily tensed at the touch. I knew it would have to spread me wide to penetrate. I had experienced anal and understood how to approach it and I had to talk to myself within my head. I eased my breathing to relax, I gently pushed with my ass muscles, and pressed back with my hips. I felt him press, too, and felt the tight sphincter muscle being opened. I repeated everything several times to relax and to assist him.

I felt him being hesitant to press too hard and too fast and I respected that about him. If I had to prove I could be his slut, he was still being considerate. I felt my sphincter opening and clenched my teeth and breathed. I felt a pain not unlike a moment before tearing but I knew that was mental. I sensed the moment and I pushed back against his tentative effort and suddenly felt the head punch past the sphincter and become lodged inside.

I put my hand back onto his thigh. "Wait... sir... please... just a... moment," I gasped around the searing sensation from my asshole. He leaned over my back with one hand fondling a breast and the other working between my legs to my cum-drenched but presently empty pussy. He hit my clit and pulled a nipple and my mind switched to those distractions. In another moment, I pressed back on his cock to take several more inches into my ass.

"Now, sir. Give me... more of your... cock," I gasped. He pulled back and pressed back in several times until I met his push with one of my own and the rest of his cock slammed into my ass, his hips hitting my ass cheeks. I groaned loudly.

"Oh, your ass is tight. I feel it gripping me like a vice," he exclaimed.

"OH... FUCK... sir..." I groaned. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

That was when it all changed. He grabbed my hips and began thrusting his cock into my ass with powerful and urgent thrusts that smacked our bodies together and sent my breasts into wild swaying below me. I cried out repeatedly. Any sense of pain was gone and replaced by a wild stimulation I had not felt during previous anal penetrations. I was going to orgasm from anal and I couldn't believe it. I felt his cock swell, then pulse, and he kept pounding his cock into me.

"OH FUCK, SIR!" I cried out. "Just... a little... more... I'm going to..." And, his cock jerked inside me sending his cum spewing into my bowels, or so it seemed. My orgasm immediately followed. Both of us pushed for more impossible depth and pressed tightly against each other as his cock sent cum into me and my ass spasmed around it.

I sagged to the bed, my ass still up filled with cock but my face and chest pressed into the bed. He sagged over me, his breathing heavy. He encircled me and pulled me to the side and we were spooned into each other. I clenched my ass, his cock still buried inside, still leaking cum.

"You are amazing, Joni," he softly said into my ear. "How does the idea of taking care of four men hit you?"

I hugged his arm and pressed back against him. His cock inside me moved slightly with the effort and I sighed contently. "That sounds like an offer of a job, sir. All my sexual activity, as promiscuous as it might have seemed to some, has been one at a time. The idea of four men desiring me to satisfy them is exciting." I paused. Then, "What are those men like, sir?"

He pressed his hips into me and his cock moved inside. "They are all driven, demanding, and supremely confident. Those things are almost job requirements at that level. You will know what they want from you but it will also be your responsibility to anticipate their desires and preferences as you will mine."

"Does that mean you are offering me the job?"

"Yes, but... I will not accept your decision for three days. This is a big commitment. The job of being Executive Assistant to the four of us will be demanding. The other element, office slut and my slut, will be equally demanding. Accomplishing both will undoubtedly not leave you much other time. I want you to think about this and," he chuckled, "not with your pussy."