Jordan - His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home just before the kids arrived from school. Normally we have after-school care arranged to meet the kids at the school bus and then mind them until one of us gets home. Our carefully structured schedule means that the kids often see more of the woman that is with the kids after school, than they do of either their father or mother. Today would be different. Today was the first day of the rest of my life; I couldn't afford to fuck this up.

I pulled in the driveway about 3:45, just ahead of the school bus drop-off time. Mrs. Johnson, Alma, the after-school lady, was indeed surprised to see me. We chatted for a few minutes and then I told her that I would do the after-school things today. It was rare for either Emily or me to be home this early, so you can imagine her surprise to see me at that time of the day. The look on her face told me that she was curious-as-hell as to the real reason I was home so early.

Becca and Alex were both surprised, but very happy, to see me at the school-bus stop and each took my hand as we walked home. We talked about the day that they had at school, what they did and what was the best part of their day. When we got in the door, they dropped their backpacks and I made them a snack that they ate at the kitchen island counter. The girls were excited to have me there and they went on and on about lots of little things. I listened and nodded my head and asked a few questions but mostly just enjoyed listening and being with them right at that moment.

I realized that Margaret was right; this was the thing that I needed to protect the most.

We played in the backyard for a while to get some fresh air and they helped me with raking some leaves and bagging them up for the recycling truck next week. We decided what to have for dinner and then they helped me in the kitchen to get it started. Spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread was what they wanted, and it was easy for me to make. I'm not a great cook but can handle the basic stuff no problem. While I puttered with the food, they got busy with their homework. They didn't have much.

By the time six o'clock rolled around, dinner was prepared and being served up. Emily wasn't home yet, but I didn't expect her until almost seven o'clock; that was a normal time for her several days of the week; sadly, it was the same for me too, but that was going to change starting now.

We both had put careers ahead of family. That was going to change. I needed my daughters to know that I was their father and that I was going to be there to watch them grow up and be part of their lives. They were little and we had a long life ahead of us and I wanted it to be a good one that they would look back on, when they were adults, and say that I was a good father.

Just after seven o'clock Emily pulled in the driveway and came in the side door dropping her coat and briefcase in the mud room. She was slightly surprised to see us all sitting around the kitchen island with dirty dishes in front of us.

"Hey, did you guys already eat?"

The girls laughed and I went to the refrigerator to pour a glass of wine for her.

I smiled, "We were hungry and decided to go ahead. There is still lots left so sit down and let me serve you up some of the best spaghetti and meatballs available anywhere in this kitchen."

Emily smiled, took her glass of wine, kissed me on the lips and then kissed both of the girls on the head. She took a seat at the island and I served her a bowl of hot spaghetti and pulled out some warm garlic bread from the oven. The girls were talking non-stop all while she ate.

I got the girls ready for bed and then sat down for a moment to collect my thoughts. Emily sat with me and the look on her face said that she had questions. I asked, "What? You look like you are curious about something?"

"You were home much earlier than normal today; is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine. I just decided that, for a change, I needed to see my children a little earlier than I have been for...well, for a long time now. I don't spend enough time with the kids during the week and by the time we get to the weekend we're both exhausted from work. That, and when we're tired, we spend far too much time in front of our computers or the television or on our tablets. I want to be around more for them."

"That's a change. How often do you think you are going to be able to do that?"

"I'm not sure, but I plan to be here for them as much as I can, a lot more than I have been."

"Are you expecting me to be here too?"

"I would love it if you were. And I know the girls would love it too. But I suppose it's not realistic to expect that you can do much about your schedule."

I left that comment hanging right where it was. If Emily was having after-office-hours liaisons with her lover, before she came home, then my announcement might put a bit of a crimp in her plans. After-all, my expectations had to be managed by her so I expected that for the next while she wouldn't be coming home any earlier than normal.

"I'll see what I can do Jordan, but with all the clients that I have right now I don't think that I can get away much earlier than I'm able to now. I'll try, but I can't make promises."

"I understand. It wouldn't be fair to make promises to the girls and then to have to break them all the time. Do what you can and that's all you can do."

Emily looked noticeably relieved by my understanding attitude. She got up and went upstairs to make sure the girls had turned out the lights and were settling down to get their sleep.

Our master bedroom is at the other end of the upstairs so it's very quiet in our room even when the kids are making noise. As well, it means that when we have the door closed, we can have fun in the bedroom without fear of the girls hearing us.

I went up and started to get ready to take a quick shower. It was then that some of those other words of advice from Margaret came back to me. 'Fuck your wife, let her know who's the boss.' That's what I needed to do. Emily was in her small home office.

I went to her and grabbed her hand, "Come with me." I pulled her up and started to head to the bedroom.

We went in the bedroom and I closed the door. "Jordan, what are you doing?"

"Stop talking and get undressed."

"What...it's not the weekend."

"I don't care what day it is; I want you, and I want you now. Get undressed."

I peeled my t-shirt off and headed to the bathroom to turn on the shower. We have a walk-in shower, with two rainforest type shower heads that come down from the ceiling. That shower is big enough for a small party, so there was plenty of room for the two of us.

I reached for the hem of her T-shirt and started to pull upward. She was so shocked by what I was doing that she didn't resist; her arms went up to let me take the flimsy top off her. I walked up close and kissed her while I reached around behind her and unfastened her bra. I pulled it off her shoulders and threw it to the floor all the while I was kissing her.

I turned and pulled her to the bathroom and then stopped so that I could slide her shorts and panties down over her hips. When she was naked, I stepped back to admire her body. The look that I gave her was lust, not love.

Emily's mouth was slightly open surprised at what I was doing. I pulled my boxer shorts down and my cock sprang free. I was at half-mast already and with the thought of what I wanted to do; I was getting harder.

I pulled my wife toward the shower and when we were under the water, I turned her so that her back was to me. I squirted a generous amount of body wash onto my hands and rubbed them together and then proceeded to start at her shoulders. I caressed her back and then around to her beautiful tits and worked her nipples with my fingers squeezing and rotating them. I loved the feel of her nipples and her breasts.

"Hey, easy on my nipples Dear."

My hands went over her stomach and down to her pussy. She kept it neatly trimmed, just how I liked it. It was good for oral sex. I didn't like a mouthful of pubic hair when I was sucking on her clit. So, she kept it trimmed very short. Her pubic hair was red just like her head. My god, my wife is beautiful. My fingers probed her clit and I even slid a finger up inside between her pussy lips.

Emily leaned back against me and gave out a low sigh and wiggled her ass against my cock. I turned her around and kissed her on the mouth, my tongue was in her mouth finding her tongue. She pulled back, "Slow down big boy, what's the hurry?"

We rinsed-off and then quickly dried-off and I pulled her warm and humid body to me. I pushed her back on the bed and climbed on the bed with my right knee between her legs. I kissed her again, my tongue finding hers and probing deep. I moved down her body to her breasts kissing and biting both her nipples. Emily was arching her back and sighing deeply as I moved again to her navel and kissed my way down her abdomen to her pussy. I spread her legs pushing them back, with my hands behind her knees, so that I had complete access with my mouth to her clit and labia. I licked and sucked on her labia and then coaxed her clit from beneath the little hood that covered it.

The index and middle fingers of my right hand were exploring her vagina and as I worked my fingers into her I found her G-spot and did the 'come hither' motion with them to stimulate her more. Her first orgasm swept over her as I used my fingers and my lips to bring her over the top. Her orgasm was a lengthy one, longer than she normally experiences and she was clutching the back of my head as I was a sucking and biting on her clit.

Finally, I had enough of that. My cock was like an iron rod and it needed the walls of her vagina to surround it and give it a place to conquer. I slid up and into Emily with one slow thrust until I was balls deep inside her. Now my need to fuck this beautiful woman, my woman, really took hold and I started to ride my wife with all the energy that I could summon.

My pace was frantic as I pushed and withdrew from her to slam my cock back in again. Her whole body shook every time that I went in. The pace built to the point that my hips were banging into hers every two seconds and then even faster. Finally, I reached my climax and began shooting my load deep inside my wife's pussy.

Emily seemed to like it as the well, "Oh fuck, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, keep going, don't stop, oh yeah!"

After I emptied my load into her pussy, I waited a couple of moments and then pulled out and flipped her over on her hands and knees and pulled her hips up off the bed. My right knee forced her legs apart a bit and then I mounted her again from behind. My hands were cupping her tits as I pushed in as deep as I could. I kissed her back and shoulders as I fucked her from behind.

Emily was grunting and groaning with every thrust and was lost in her own orgasmic haze. I kept it up until I shot another load, and then I was done. I pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed beside her. We were both covered in a sheen of sweat. The smell of sex permeated the air around us. Emily lay face down on the bed recovering from the thorough fucking that she had just received.

"Jesus, Jordan, what was that? You haven't done that for a long time."

"Yeah, I know. I've been thinking about this all day. I've needed you like this for a while now but there was never a right time. Well, this was it. I want this more often. We're not done."

I pulled Emily off the bed and led her to the shower, we washed off the sweat. When she was clean, I pushed her down to her knees and held my cock up to her lips. She looked up at me. "Take it in your mouth baby. I need you one more time."

Emily took my cock in her hand and slowly put the head in her mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt the warmth of her mouth engulf my cock while the warm water ran down my back. I was getting hard again and she was starting to work her mouth back and forth, in and out, taking slightly more of my cock each time. I was pulling her head a bit more each time to signal her to take more and more into her mouth. Emily looked up at me as I was pushing my hips forward and pulling her head to me.

My orgasm was building, and I could tell that I was near the edge. The rhythm of her lips working the length of my shaft felt so good; I didn't want it to stop. But my cock had other ideas.

"Keep going baby, don't stop, oh yeah, you feel soooo fucking good, don't stop!"

And then...I shot my load in her mouth. I could feel the jets of sperm as they raced up the length of my cock and erupted from the tip and shot into her mouth. Emily made some gasping and gurgling noises as she took my load and I pulled her head in, so her nose was touching my pubic bone. Finally, she pulled away when she couldn't breathe. She pulled back, still holding my cock in her hand and was breathing hard to get air in her lungs. My cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

We stood in the warm water for a couple of moments. I went to the bed and lay there as my breathing returned to normal. The lights were low and I pulled the sheet over me so that my legs and cock were covered, just in case one of the kids opened the door and came in.

Emily was wrapped in a towel and lay down on the bed and looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Jordan, that was certainly different, what the hell got into you tonight?"

I looked her I the eyes, "Sweetie, I just needed a good fucking, and I wanted to fuck my wife. You were fantastic. We're gonna do this more often, baby."

I reached over and pulled Emily close to me and within minutes I was asleep.

I woke up about 4 AM and had a huge erection; what can I say, it's the morning. Normally I would ignore it until it faded, but not today. Emily had her back to me, and my hard-on was pressing against her ass. While she was still asleep, I lifted her leg and the head of my cock found the entrance to her pussy. I slowly pushed into her. She started coming out of her sleep-fog and asked, "Jordan, what are you doing?"

"Baby, I have a huge hard-on and right now it's going up inside your pussy." I had one arm behind her right knee lifting her leg and my other arm was underneath her around her waist. I started stoking in and out as she started to moan softly in time with my thrusts. It didn't take long for me to get there and after only a few short minutes of stroking in and out, I shot my load.

"Oh yeah, fuck you feel so good, I love fucking you this way, push back against me."

My load went in with an urgent ferocity that surprised Emily, and even me.

After I came I just stayed inside her and held her to my chest. I let her leg down but my cock was still buried deep in her pussy and the last of the spasms shooting out my sperm slowly calmed down.

We laid like that until I went to sleep again.

In the morning we both got on with our regular schedule of getting the girls ready for school and both of us ready for work. As I headed out the door I went to Emily and put my arms around her and quietly whispered in her ear, "You were fucking amazing last night. We're going to do a lot more of that." With that I grabbed my old leather briefcase, kissed both the girls on the cheek and headed out the door.

This was the start of phase one of the reclaiming of my life, my wife and my family.

*********

Emily

I don't know what the hell came over Jordan last night. He was like a man possessed. He was so different in bed, it almost scared me. I mean, he's usually gentle and loving, but last night he was insistent, urgent and aggressive. He's not normally like that. I don't know what the hell got into him.

The surprises started when I got home to discover that he had been there just about the time the kids got home from school. Not sure why he did that. I mean, he normally gets home about six or seven o'clock, the kids eat before we get there, and then we eat dinner. After the kids are in bed, both of us get caught up on work e-mails and other things. I didn't get to find out why he was home so early, maybe I'll give him a call at his office later today.

I must say that the sex last night was different. Last night Jordan took what he wanted. He took me. We didn't make love; we fucked. I got fucked by him. It's been a while since I took his cock in my mouth. Not that I haven't had a cock in my mouth before. My pussy is sore today from the rough pounding that Jordan gave it. And then as he was heading out the door to go to his office, he whispered in my ear that he plans to do this more often. Who is this man and what did he do with the husband that I had?

I need to cool things off with David for a while. We normally meet twice a month for an afternoon of fun, but with Jordan acting this way it might be best if I pay attention to my husband a bit more. He has no idea that I've been seeing David, or the other men before him, and I plan to keep it that way.

The sex with David is just that, sex; nothing more. David provides me the thing that I don't get with Jordan, at least until last night. Jordan was much more like David. He took what he wanted, and my needs were second to his. It's that thing that I like about sex with David. I don't love him; I just like to fuck him and have him fuck me. It's a great stress reliever especially with the high paced life that I live at the firm. I put in a lot of billable work hours every week but need a time for just me and my needs. David provides that twice a month and then I go home to Jordan and our girls, refreshed and recharged, ready to be a wife and mother, for a while longer. Is that selfish of me, to want that?

I know that my extreme independence can be a problem from time-to-time. It might even get me in trouble one day; but, I cannot and will not surrender my ability to decide for myself what I do and who I do it with. It does not mean that I don't love my husband; I do love him, very much. It just means that I want to do this thing with David, or some other man, occasionally, so that I feel complete. I'm in control. Yes, I know that a marriage is a partnership and I know that normally that means you are monogamous, and not look for sex outside the marriage; but I suppose I am not that normal person.

I sure as hell hope that Jordan doesn't know about David. That would be a disaster. Jordan is a very proud man. Divorce would be a disaster. We would both lose. I need to quietly tell David that we won't be able to have fun this month. I really look forward to that, but, oh well. This is all very confusing right now. I must be careful no matter what I do.

Jacqueline

I was glad to see Jordan first thing this morning. He looks a lot better than he did yesterday. Then he looked like he had a huge problem. He was pale as a ghost. The look on his face said that there might have been a death in his family, but he didn't say anything about that. I can talk to him.

"Good morning Jordan, how are you doing today?"

"Good morning Jacq, I'm great thanks."

"You look a lot better than you did yesterday. Is everything okay? Is there anything that I can help with? You know that I'll help with whatever you need."

"Oh, I know that. I'll tell you more later. But right now, I need to get on with the mechanical systems of this building. That's a priority if we want to keep this building on schedule. Where is Tom?"

Tom was the person in charge of the design of the mechanical and electronic systems of the building and so Tom was a very important part of the team. He and his group were designing the complex LEED compliant systems for the building that would make it stand out from a regular structure. They would design the technology that would deliver the performance that would make this project stand out today and for the next generation of users. We could see awards in our future if this project came together as we were planning.