Jordan - His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had another surprise for Jacq when I told her that I was being loaned a huge RV for us to use on our travels. She had never been camping before.

Margaret

"Jordan, to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit today? You didn't say what you needed when you phoned my assistant so, what I can I do for you?"

"Thanks for seeing me so quickly Margaret. I have a small...situation, that I need some help with. You and I have talked before about Emily and her...affairs, with her lover. She's seeing a man who is a senior partner in her firm. Robert Harper."

"I know him. He's one of the senior managing partners for his firm, he pretty much runs the place."

Jordan nodded, "Hmmm, yes, I knew he was pretty much in charge. Well, the thing is that Emily and Robert have been lovers now for several months. They spend an afternoon together at least once a week and sometimes twice. They use a suite at the Hilton that the firm has on retainer."

I poured us a drink. It was early but I could sense that Jordan might need something a bit stronger than coffee so I poured us each two fingers of bourbon.

He continued, "So the two of them, along with a bunch of other lawyers and staff, are going to be in Paris for the summer. The firm has a client there that is buying up another huge corporation so they're sorting out all the legal aspects of the deal. Bottom line for me is that she is spending eleven weeks away from home, with her lover."

I looked at him with a surprised expression. "So, what is it you want from me, Jordan?"

"I know that you have an investigation crew on call. I was hoping that they might have some contacts in Paris that could keep an eye to what Emily and Robert are up to outside of office hours. I don't need photos or video or that crap, but I would like a report every couple of weeks telling me what they are doing. Is that possible?"

"I don't know, but I'll find out. I understand your dilemma. If they are spending a lot of time together, have you given any thought about what you intend to do?"

Jordan exhaled deeply, "I haven't gotten that far, quite frankly. I just want to see what I might have to deal with when Emily comes home. Is she staying or is she thinking of separation and divorce; I don't know. This is very frustrating right now. I know that I'm not gonna just roll over and pretend that she isn't with another man. We talked a lot before about Quid Pro Quo, and I'm intending to do my own thing this summer as well."

"Oh boy, this is complicated, isn't it?"

He nodded, "I thought that when I got married life would be simple. I would have a wife and then children and then we would raise our kids, work hard, get ahead and then enjoy our lives as the kids got older and maybe we would be grandparents. Well, that hasn't quite happened. I'm not sure what happened to that dream. Well, I do know what happened to that dream. Emily tossed it out. That's what happened."

"Okay, let me get my investigator onto the problem. In the meantime, let me know if there is anything else that you need. I'll call and let you know if there is going to be a problem checking up on things in Paris."

We shook hands and my client went back to his office. I got busy on the phone and by the end of the day had confirmation that a Paris investigator, one who is well experienced checking-up on people having affairs, would be able to provide what Jordan wanted.

The third week of June

Emily

Jordan and girls drove me to the airport. We all walked in to the checkin counter and I deposited the three suitcases I was taking with me. We had lunch at a restaurant there and when I had to head to security, we all hugged and I kissed the girls and then Jordan.

He whispered in my ear. "I love you. Let me know if there is a time for us to come and visit. I know the girls are going to miss you. I know they would love to come to Paris if you have a couple of days free. Think about it."

"I'll call when I get there." With that I had to go get on the plane. I was meeting Robert at the gate and he had booked us first class seats. Part of me was giddy with the excitement of being in Paris for eleven weeks and part of me was giddy with the prospect of spending more time with Robert.

As soon as I saw him, he hugged me, and we kissed. I didn't think about Jordan during the flight and the ride in the taxi to the hotel.

I learned that we would be sharing a two-bedroom suite. We would each have our own bedroom and bathroom, but it would have a living room in the middle. It was all very private and we could do whatever we wanted. I made a mental note that whenever I FaceTimed with Jordan and the girls I would do it either in the bedroom or at a restaurant or some other public place. I know they wanted me to show them the Eiffel Tower.

The hotel was a five-star, Four Seasons George V, and had an indoor pool and hot tub. It's one of the finest hotels in the city. It was expensive but Robert had picked it and the cost was mostly being absorbed by the huge bill that we would give to the client at the end of job. Robert was not expecting his wife and son to visit. She was busy with her job as a doctor at the hospital. So, we would be pretty much on our own the entire time.

Robert said that he had a couple of surprises for me. We celebrated our first night in Paris with dinner out on the town and champagne at the suite. We made love that night for most of the night. He was gentle and loving, very much like Jordan used to be. It was all very confusing. What did I want? Did I want loving and gentle or passionate and intensive? Did I want the urgency of all-consuming orgasms as my husband worked his magic with his mouth on my clit and nipples or do I want the feel of hands gently caressing me to slow arousal?

What I really want is both.

Jordan

The last week of school for the girls went by quickly and then it was off to the summer camp adventure. The house was deathly quiet with everyone gone so I took the opportunity to spend time with Jacq. It was something that I wanted to do very much.

I got the first of the reports from the investigation agency in Paris. It seems that Emily and Robert really didn't have to be in Paris quite as early as she told me. The project that they went to Paris to do, didn't really begin until after Bastille Day. That gave them almost three weeks of time for just the two of them. Before the girls went off to summer camp, I made a point of FaceTiming Emily, for the girls to talk to her. It was about the time of day that I figured she and her lover might be getting intimate with each other.

My life with Emily was going to change. I could feel it in my heart and my soul. I didn't know right then what would be the final thing that would be that precipitate the change. But it was coming, and it was going to be painful. Maybe more for Becca and Alex than me; but nonetheless it would not end easily.

The day before the girls got home from summer camp I went by my boss's house and picked up the RV that he was loaning me. My god, this thing is huge. And, as a bonus, he had an SUV on a trailer hitch hooked up to it.

Ken was there to greet me. "Jordan, the keys are in it, I hooked up the Explorer to the back of it so that you can get around without having to unhook every time you need to run an errand or want to explore the area. The gas tank is full, and it had been cleaned and serviced, so take it and enjoy your well earned vacation. Where are you off to first?"

"Ken, you don't have to give me your Explorer."

"Take it, Jordan. You don't know just how inconvenient it is to have to unhook the main RV just because you need some milk from the local store. No, take it. It's part of the deal."

I was floored with his generosity. "Thank you very much."

"Don't worry about it, I'll take it outta your bonus at the end of the year." He was laughing as he said it, but in the back of my mind I figured he might just do that. Oh well. It was worth it.

I drove the monster RV home and parked it on the street in front of my house. The RV and the Explorer were over 50 feet long when hooked together. When the kids got home from summer camp they were super curious about the RV and who owned it. I pretended not to know; I hadn't told them anything about it. I also hadn't told the girls that we would have some company travelling with us.

At supper I broke the news that Jacq and Sarah would be coming on the trip with us and that they would be coming over for dessert so that we could plan out our route and what we wanted to do and see. I was surprised at just how excited they were to have Sarah with them for the trip. They didn't really hoist-in the part about her mother. I know that Becca and Alex are smart kids and that they will figure it out soon enough. When they see that Jacq and I share the bedroom at the back of the RV, they will know that something is up.

Jacq and Sarah came over, complete with all the things that they wanted to bring on our month-long adventure. We got the RV beds sorted out and packed it with food and other things that we would need. We took the RV for a short drive around the neighbourhood so that they would be used to the seat belts and the newness of travelling in an RV.

I didn't intend for this trip to develop feelings of love for Jacq. It was supposed to be just friends-with-benefits, but now it was more than that. As Emily puts space between us, I want Jacq more and more in my life. I don't know how to explain it. Foolishly, I love my wife and part of me still wants her, a lot. But, if she wants to be my wife, then I need her to want me; not someone else. I need her to be here with me and our children. If she can't do that or won't do that...well, I need to figure out what to do. I can answer that now, I know what to do. Divorce. But I'm hesitant to go there right now. But Emily may be the one that makes this necessary if she continues down the road she is travelling.

Emily

I packed two of my best bikinis thinking that I might use them at the hotel pool occasionally. What I didn't know was that Robert had planned for us to take a holiday on the coast of Spain. We spent a few days walking around Paris and then we took the train to Malaga, Spain. He had rented a place on the beach. It was gorgeous. The beach was beautiful, the sand was almost like powder. The apartment was on the top floor of the building and overlooked the Mediterranean Sea. The sound of the waves lapping at the beach was mesmerizing. We were able to walk out to lots of cozy romantic restaurants and enjoy the food and wine.

Whenever Jordan would call so that the girls could talk to me, I had to be careful to make sure that I was inside. Most times I would answer the call with just voice saying that the video reception was poor so we would just use voice. The first week we talked every day; but during the second week I had to let it go to a message a couple of times since Robert and I were not in a convenient place for me to talk.

Robert seldom called his wife and son. He said that their schedules were very busy and with the seven-hour time difference it was virtually impossible to find a time to talk. He sent them text messages every couple of days.

Robert and I frequently spent long periods in bed enjoying each other bodies. I loved it when he would use his mouth on my clit. He massaged me from head to toe with body oil that smelled wonderful and made me want him more. His mouth on my nipples drove me over the edge time-after-time. I wanted him in every part of me, including my ass. He was gentle and slow but when he took me there it was a signal to my brain that I was his. His to use any way that he wanted, whenever he wanted. I wasn't the big-powered lawyer when I was with him. I was his woman.

Was I slipping away from being a wife to Jordan and mother to my girls? I really couldn't answer that question. I concentrated on giving pleasure to Robert and having him give pleasure to me. I knew that this interlude would eventually end. Part of me didn't want it to end.

Jordan

What's that song by Willie Nelson, On the road again; well we were on the road. All five of us in the RV adventure mobile. We headed northwest towards Santa Fe, then north to Colorado Springs and from there up into the mountains. It was a magical experience. The kids got to experience a part of life that you can't get in the city. The fresh air and exercise meant that come bedtime, which was later than they normally had, they were ready for sleep. We had two bunk beds and a bed over the cab of the RV so that meant that Jacq and I had the privacy of the bedroom at the back of the beast. The walls of an RV are incredibly thin, so we had to be relatively quiet.

We would have a glass of wine outside and then come in, take a short shower together, and then we would make love. We made love almost every night. Sometimes it was slow and gentle and at other times it was hot and steamy. I realized one night that the RV was rocking with the great time that Jacq and I were having, and when we finished, I could hear the whispers of gossipy girls. Oh oh, busted. Becca knew what was going on. The next day she was giving Jacq and I foolish grins and smiled almost every time she looked at us. I knew that we had to have a talk with her. I just didn't know when it would be the best time.

The vacation took us further north to Wyoming and east to the Dakotas. We meandered our way to upstate New York and Niagara Falls and then further east to Vermont and New Hampshire. Everywhere we went we met lots of great people and saw some amazing things.

The trip was not without its challenges. Fixing a flat tire on an RV, out in the middle of nowhere, was a new experience for me. It's a lot of work but I got it done. I had earned the cold beer that I was going to enjoy that night.

We had our share of minor scraped knees and elbows, a run-in with a bee's nest, and a near-miss on my face with a flaming marshmallow that Alex was attempting to put out using my head. I learned to duck fast.

We had a wonderful time and when we got home, we were all sad that it had to end. Jacq and Sarah went home. Before they left, we all sat down at supper and talked about our time together. Becca brought up to me later, at bedtime, that her mother had not called for some time and she felt bad that she didn't miss her mum that much. That was a surprisingly mature thing for a little kid to say. Kids are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes. And kids watch what is going on around them. They could see the intimacy that Jacq and I shared all summer.

We both told the kids that we had to get back to work and that school would be starting soon. Sarah was in Kindergarten this year and Becca and Alex would be moving up to grade 4 and grade 2. It was going to be a busy year for everyone.

My talks on the phone with Emily had become less frequent and I received two more reports from the investigative agency in Paris. They gave me the full report week-by-week of her activities. For all I know she might have had a PI checking up on me. If she did, it wouldn't make any difference. Her homecoming was going to be...difficult. We had lots to work out and both of us had decision to make.

There was another month until Emily was due home from her time in Paris. I knew that she had been sharing a bed almost every night with her lover Robert. I didn't have a clue what we were going to do when she came home. I had a big jumble of mixed emotions from jealousy, anger, sadness, don't care, and a whole bunch that are hard to put into words. I wanted my wife, but I wasn't sure I wanted her this way. If she wanted me as her husband, then she had to make some big changes. First was to return to our home and my bed and give up her lover. Could she do that? I wan't sure that she could. He life and her time with other men had gone on now for so long that it was likely too late to do anything other than for us to go our separate ways. But there were several complications that impacted whatever we did. Two of those complications were named Rebecca and Alexandra.

I loved my daughters and I wasn't prepared to give them up in a divorce. That's why I did what I did last year. That's why I actively ignored my wife's infidelity. She kept it low-key and didn't rub my nose in it and I pretended that we were a happy family. And most times we were.

My sex life with my wife was one where I did what wanted to get my enjoyment. I set the pace most of the time and she was happy to do what I wanted. It was often hot and sweaty leaving us both spent and fulfilled, and by times I was slow and sensual, leaving us pretending that we were still in love after ten years together.

Emily knew that I was close to Jacq, she just didn't know how close. I had gotten a lot closer to her this summer, spending the days with the three kids and our nights in each other's arms in the bed of the RV. Jacq's favourite was always missionary. She loves the feel of my body next to hers and my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. After our quiet orgasm we would lie together with me still inside her and whisper in each other's ears. We talked about anything and everything. We talked about what we loved about each other. I was smitten with her and the way that she loved her daughter and cared for my kids. She treated them as her own for the entire time we were together this summer.

Jacq has been my fuck-buddy for a while now. I decided that what was good for Emily was good for me. So we started to have sex a couple of times a month. Over time it became once a week and now; well, the summer had changed things in my mind.

Jacq and I talked about what we were going to do at the end of the vacation. The kids were back to school soon and the two of us had to get back to work. There real question was what about Emily? Time would answer that question.

The nagging thought in the back of my brain was 'am I just as bad as my wife?' Was this type of life the new normal for busy people with careers that brought money and the perks of money? Can Emily and I survive in the long run with this type of lifestyle? What will make or break us? Wedding vows were, in my mind, rather old fashioned. No matter what you 'vow' to another on the wedding day, it only takes a couple of signatures to cancel those vows. Is monogamy old-fashioned and something for a by-gone era? Marriage, to one partner nowadays, wasn't for life. Over half of all marriages end in divorce. Most of those divorces leave a trail of hard feelings and bitterness. I had to keep in mind my main objective: keep my children.

Emily

The job here in Paris is just about wrapped up. Robert and I are going to celebrate with a few days together before we must fly home. The time together has been wonderful. The feel of him next to me in the bed and the feel of him inside me pushing me to another orgasm has been excruciatingly wonderful.

But I know that my time here needs to end and that I need to shift my attitude and thinking in order to look forward to going home. I do miss my daughters very much. Our daily phone calls sort of tapered off and now are once or twice a week. They tell me that they and their dad have had a great trip around the country in an RV, of all things. Jordan and I don't actually talk that much; I'm not certain what's up with him, he seems almost distant on the phone. He FaceTimed me, separate from the girls, a few times and I could see that he was upset about me being away for so long. His comments, and more importantly his tone, told me that I had fucked up. I had overstepped what I thought I could get away with. I needed to do some damage control when I got home.

Jordan's no fool. He can sense it when I'm hiding things from him and being here for eleven weeks, and not wanting him and the girls to visit; clearly, I had not factored his feelings sufficiently into my plans.

1...45678...11