Jordan - His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always enjoyed oral sex with Emily. She's always appreciative. I worked my lips and tongue around the lips of her pussy and then coaxed her clit from the protection of the tiny hood that covered it. I sucked on it as the first wave of orgasm rolled over her. She arched her back and let me work on her pussy and clit until she couldn't take it anymore. I wanted inside her so bad and I knew that she wanted my cock in her pussy. I moved up as I kissed my way back up her body and then when the head of my cock found her pussy, I slowly pushed in.

My god she felt good. I slowly worked my cock in and out but I could sense that Emily needed me to go a bit faster, so I picked up the pace. Her hands were pulling on my ass cheeks to push into her. Soon I was slamming into her, her breasts shaking as I bottomed out. Emily was telling me her delight, "Oh fuck, Baby, don't stop, keep going, fuck I need this so bad, fuck me, oh yeah!"

I kept up the pace until I could feel that I was about to shoot my load. I pushed in and stayed there as I flooded her with my sperm and semen. Fuck, that was good!

We were both breathing hard, but I said, "I'm not done."

I flipped Emily over onto her stomach and lifted her hips up. I put a knee between her legs and pushed them apart just a bit so that I could get a better approach to her pussy. My cock was still plenty hard and without any foreplay I pushed into her from behind. I held Emily's hips in my hands and playfully slapped her ass. Emily looked back and grinned at me as I started to pound her pussy one more time. I could feel her vagina squeeze my cock as I worked in and out of her. My pace increased and after a couple of minutes I was pounding her again. "Oh fuck, you feel so good Emily. I don't know how long I can hold out, I'm gonna cum soon baby."

"Just shoot your load in me Sweetie, I need this too."

Well, that's all it took, and I was shooting my second load of the night into my wife's vagina. As I pushed all the way in and stayed there, we both collapsed on the bed in a tangle of the sheets, breathing hard.

"Oh my god, that was so good."

We pulled the sheet up over us and lay there holding each other in the glow that always follows great sex. There were a million thoughts that were competing in my brain, but I pushed then away and enjoyed the fact that I just had just fucked my beautiful wife. I love this woman a lot. Notwithstanding any of her failings and faults she's a good mother and has been a good wife to me. Her other needs have always been secondary to my needs and our family. I give her credit for that.

I did briefly think back to the advice that Margaret, the lawyer that I consulted last year, gave me. She was right. In the long run it was all okay. I wanted to be in the lives of my children full-time and with this solution, I was. We both got what we wanted.

*********

Eight months later

Emily

Slowly, our lives have gotten back to normal. Jordan has been seeing a concussion specialist and we're glad to report that he is just about fully recovered. It's taken a year to come back from the head injury of the magnitude that Jordan suffered. When his head hit the pavement after being hit by that bus, I thought that our lives were going to be permanently altered. I put my life on hold to a degree so that I could help look after him.

The young woman who he saved from certain death has come by, with her family, to visit and to personally thank Jordan for the sacrifice that he made. They were very emotional as they realized just what an impact that day had on Jordan and his family. There is nothing that they can really do for us but it's nice to know that they are appreciative. They want us to come and spend Thanksgiving dinner with them to say thanks. We will.

My time with David ended. He has a new woman that he is seeing and so that chapter of my life is over.

Jordan is back to work full-time and his been cleared by the doctor to fly again so he can travel if need be. The doctor warned him that if he were to hit his head again the consequences could be much worse. His head will forever be something that I worry about and I caution him all the time to 'be careful with your head!' The girls are very protective of their father; they fuss over him all the time.

My schedule at work has become a lot busier as I have moved up in the firm. I'm a new junior partner. My name is not on the letterhead just yet but when I make it to full partner, it will be. The time I spend working in the interests of my clients has increased slightly but so too has my salary. I'm making over $250K now and the junior partners get an annual bonus that's a percentage of the firm's total profit. Not a fortune by any stretch of the imagination but all the same it's nice to get it at the end of the fiscal year. I've put bonuses away in my own special bank account to use for my personal things. Having a relationship apart from your husband demands a certain level of privacy in order to maintain that separation and to make sure that one never intrudes into the other. That comes at a financial cost, as you might expect.

Jordan's bonuses always got deposited to our family account and had been used to pay off the mortgage on our house last year. We've been able to save a significant amount since we haven't had the time as a family to travel very far to spend much. So, we're sitting on a healthy investment account that has been growing steadily.

There were opportunities for me to pursue a new extra-marital relationship and I was ready to do just that. If it weren't for the fact that Jordan was more demanding sexually than he had been in the past I would have been involved sooner, but he was a different type of lover now. He was a lot more demanding and aggressive in the bedroom than he had ever been. He started being this way over a year ago and he has let me know very clearly that he wants what he wants when he wants it. I like that aspect of the man that he has become. I like being dominated in the bedroom to an extent. There are things that I enjoy in the bedroom that Jordan and I don't do. At least not yet.

Jacq

I stopped birth control a few months ago. I haven't gotten pregnant yet but it's one thing that I am looking forward to. I can't think of another man that I would rather have as the father of my child, than Jordan. I know that he won't leave his wife and daughters for me, but I don't really worry about that too much. I would be happy to have his baby just knowing that he was the man that planted the seed. I'm happy to have just a bit of his time and attention. My main concern in my life is my daughter, Sarah, but I also want a part of Jordan.

Jordan is, in all reality, part of my world. When he was injured last year, I thought that a big part of my world was going to go away. I spent two very tense days sitting by his bedside waiting for Emily to come home. I found her with her lover, David. They were holed up at the hotel in Boston and planning to spend two days with just each other. I'm not about to rat-out Emily, I never told Jordan how I found her. I won't be the cause of the end of their marriage. If they end things on their own, then so be it. But it won't be by my doing.

I intend to keep trying for another child and I do intend to keep Jordan in my bed. You can do the math on that one.

Emily

My life has gotten back to normal very nicely. My career is progressing just as I want it to. My husband is fully recovered and back to his normal work. My children are doing well in school and busy with their extra-curricular activities. Our weekends are busy with the girls at sports and other activities like music lessons and ballet.

I started another relationship. It's with a man who is four years older than me. He's a senior partner at the firm. He's married. His wife is a doctor. She works long hours at the hospital. They have one child, a twelve-year-old son. We meet once a week for about three hours. We use the hotel where the firm keeps that suite and where we often hold meetings when we need larger spaces than we have available at our offices. The sex with him is different than with Jordan. I talk to him about a lot of things that I don't normally have time to talk to Jordan about. We spend a leisurely afternoon together making love and paying attention to one-another, and then go our own ways back to our families. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to go back to the real world.

Playing nurse for that length of time while Jordan was sidelined was stressful but made me appreciate my husband and my family even more, but it didn't take away my need for time away for myself. My affairs are not about looking for a way out of my marriage and family. Just the opposite. I want them, Jordan and the girls, even more after my time with my lover. Jordan and I are both so busy every day with our careers and the kids that there is often very little time to attend to our sexual needs. Sex between us became something that occurred when we had the time and energy to do it. In defence of Jordan, he worked hard to be romantic and our lovemaking was always wonderful. He's a very loving man. He's changed quite a bit though and is often a very different man in the bedroom than he used to be. I talked earlier that he is often rougher. I like it when he's that way, but I also like the loving and gentle husband that he is.

No, the problem was me. I just needed more and by having a liaison with a lover a few times a month, it relieved the pressure and gave me what I needed. It was just sex, not love. I vowed that I would never ignore the needs of Jordan and I always put him first.

********

One month later

Jordan

Emily came home from her office today just in time to meet the girls from school. That was a change. She had been coming home from her office earlier for a while but then the demands of her career crept back in and her normal 7 PM arrival time, often later, returned.

When I got home, she was chatting with Becca and Alex and having a grand time gossiping about their friends at school and all the things that they did that day. I liked it when Emily was home early, but I could see from the look on her face that there was something brewing under the surface. She kept her eyes on me the whole time that I was in the kitchen, never taking her gaze away from me for more than a second or so. What was up?

After supper and the girls were doing their homework, Emily poured herself a glass of wine and sat down on the sofa in the Family Room. "Jordan, there is something big coming up at work that I want to talk to you about."

My head came up from the papers I was looking at. "What's up?"

"Well, the firm is being asked to represent a client for a big corporate amalgamation taking place in France. We're preparing a team to go there and work out the details of the merger. It means being away for about two months."

"So, are you part of the legal team?"

"Yes. I will head-up part of the team that is looking after the corporate governance and liability issues."

"When would you have to go?"

"We're planning on the team leaving around the end of June and we plan to be finished by the middle of September."

"Holy shit, that's a long time. Are you able to come home in there for a time?"

"No. Our schedule is being put together now and we have told everyone that they should plan to spend the entire time in France. We'll give people some time off after we get home."

Cripes, what was this? "So, I suppose I need to start looking for extra child-care. With you being gone the entire summer it's going to be a challenge to make sure the girls are looked after. I know that they have been talking about the summer camp this year but that's only a week. I'll have to figure out what to do with the other ten weeks."

"Do you want to see if my mother and father can host them for part of the time?"

"Hang on. I don't want to saddle the girls with your parents. Your mother and father are fine people, but they are not the people to leave the girls with. You know that."

Emily smirked at my comment. Her mother and father were a bit ...stiff...that's the best way to put it. You could say that their ability to relate to their grandchildren was best accomplished at long-distance and using expensive gifts. Don't get me wrong, the girls loved their grandparents, but they wouldn't stay with them in their huge house for more than a couple of days before they called me and gave me hell for abandoning them there. No, that idea was a non-starter. I would have to think of a better way to spend the summer with the girls.

Emily

The job in France was going to mean long hours and eleven weeks away from home. I hadn't told Jordan that Robert was heading-up the firm's legal team and would be in charge of the project. He and I would be working together the whole time. He and I would be together the whole time.

Jordan

I had a few weeks to prepare for Emily to head off to France. I figured that she had left out a few of the details of what she might be doing there but I suppose that right now it was best not to know.

A few days later, the kids took the news, of their mother being away, in stride. They did corner me at bedtime that night, and with furrowed brows looked at me and told me in no uncertain terms that, "We are NOT spending the summer with Grandma and Grandpa, so get that straight Dad!"

Becca and Alex had their hands on their hips and looked like they were ready for a battle. I could tell that they were not happy about the prospect of a summer with their grandparents. If I were them, I wouldn't be happy about that prospect either. No child should be forced to endure a summer in the clutches of the Abernathy consortium.

I looked at my girls, "Well, now that I know that Plan A is off the table, I suppose that I'll have to pull out Plan B."

Becca took the lead and asked, with a stern look on hr face, "What the heck is Plan B, Dad?"

"Let me get my laptop and show you." I fetched my laptop and pulled up the webpage that I had bookmarked on RVs. I pulled up the photo of the RV that my boss had agreed to loan me. Well, they were over the moon with excitement.

"Okay, you two. Here is my secret plan. You cannot tell your mother or anyone else what we're going to be doing this summer. This beast is owned by one of the people that I work for and he has generously offered to loan it to us for a month this summer."

Their eyes got wide and they could not conceal their excitement. Becca and Alex hugged each other and jumped around the room shouting, quietly, "We're going camping, We're going camping."

It was by blind stupid luck that I was the recipient of a loaner RV for a month. I was talking about a plan to give my team some vacation during the summer, with my boss. I had told him about my wife being in France with her job for eleven weeks and that I was trying to line up my schedule, and that of my team, to give them a well deserved break during the summer so that they could spend time with family and recharge their batteries, so to speak. My boss agreed with my plan. I just about fell off my chair.

Ken chuckled to himself, "Jordan, my boy, I have this huge RV parked at home that I'm not using so you're more than welcome to take it for your vacation and put some miles on it. My kids are grown up and so the damn thing is just sitting there next to my garage occupying space. I was going to sell it but if you want it to take your kids camping or travelling this summer then you can come on over and get it. It has all the bells and whistles including a built-in generator for back woods adventures."

I was florred by his generosity, "Are you sure that you want to loan me your RV? I mean I've never driven one of those things and I would not want to damage it."

"Hell, it's fully insured and if you bang it up, I'll get it fixed before I sell it. Come over this weekend and I'll teach you how to drive it. It's each to get the hang of it and once you do, you're gonna be fine. Trust me."

So, that weekend I went and spent three hours getting the briefing on the RV and then we cranked up the engine and took it for a drive. I was nervous as hell for the first hour, but my boss was right, it drives like a huge car. It has cameras all over the thing for parking it and backing it up and a GPS to help guide you to where-ever you plan to go. After, I left to go home very excited that the kids were gonna have a blast this summer.

I also had another plan in mind for the summer. That was Plan 2-B. A very important plan.

Emily

I hadn't mentioned any of the details of my trip to France for the summer. The team from my firm was going to be working in Paris. It was the location of the corporate headquarters for one of the companies and so became the base of our operations. We were all staying at a hotel located within easy walking distance of the company.

I hadn't really talked about any of the details with Jordan other than to tell him when I was leaving and the approximate date that I would be home. I didn't want to talk about the possibility of him and the girls coming there for a visit. If he did, I needed to let him know that my schedule was so busy that it would be impossible for me to spend any real time with them. I didn't want him to come there. I had my reasons.

Jacq

Jordan and I had a long talk today after our regular get-together. Our time is very precious, and he makes me very happy. He had some important news. We talked as we lay naked under the sheet. I was still high from the four orgasms that tore through my body. He touched every part of me that loves to be touched.

"Jacq, I have a little bit of news that I hope you'll like."

"What is it?"

"Well, a few things. First, I managed to arrange for the whole team to get some summer vacation at the same time. I talked to Ken, and he agreed that since we're finishing up on our current project that if everything is closed off we can all take a well earned break for four weeks!"

This was big, "Holy shit! Four weeks! How did you do that? It doesn't matter how you did it, but you did it. Wow!"

"The second thing. Emily announced that she's going to France for eleven weeks and she leaves at the end the third week of June. She won't be back until the middle of September. Her firm is doing a project with a European conglomerate of some kind. So, I have a big chunk of time to be with the kids. I want to take them travelling and camping for part of that. And, I want you and Sarah to come with us."

I couldn't believe what he just said. "Are you really sure that you want us along with you and the girls?"

"I've thought about this a lot in the last few days and, Yes, I'm very sure that I want you and Sarah to come with us. I haven't told Emily of my plan and I haven't told the girls yet, but I know that they will be tickled pink to have Sarah with them."

Now I needed to know what was driving the plan to not tell Emily what he was doing. "Jordan, why haven't you told Emily what you're planning?"

Jordan thought for a few seconds before he spoke. He also was hugging me with my head on his shoulder. "Well, Emily hasn't revealed her plans to me. But I found out that Robert, the man that she's having sex with twice a week, is also going to Paris. I know that they will likely be spending all their free time together. So, what's good for her is also good for me. Please come with this summer."

I didn't need to think a lot about my answer. "We're coming."

Jordan smiled and kissed me, "That makes me so happy. I have other surprises for later."

Jordan

When I sprung the summer vacation plans on Jacq, she was both surprised and happy. I wanted her and her daughter, Sarah, to come with me and the girls on our summer trip. Emily would be sharing a bed with her lover for the summer in Paris and I had no doubts that they would be making the most of their time together.

1...34567...11