Jordan - His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacq, later this afternoon, let's have coffee at the place around the corner and you and I can get caught up on things."

"Okay, I'm good about 2 o'clock, if that works?"

Jordan nodded, "That would be great."

I knew that this was Jordan's way of telling me more of what was troubling him. He was not just my boss and my mentor, but he was my friend. He was the one that believed in me and wanted me to take the architecture program at university. I'm a draftsman, but I'm also taking classes part-time to get my degree in architecture. Jordan got 50% funding from the company to pay for my education and has been completely supportive of me for the last year and a half as I work, go to school and look after my four-year-old daughter.

I'm a single mother, so to do all that at the same time was a challenge for me. Jordan has been a godsend. He's allowed me to structure work so that I have the time that I need to make sure that my daughter is properly looked after. That means that sometimes I take work home and sometimes I get caught up on the weekend; but that's okay.

I was quite curious as to what was causing Jordan a problem, but I was happy to see that he looked and sounded better. Our chat over coffee would be interesting. I have a thing for this guy. I haven't told him. I'm not sure what to do. He makes me...well, when I look at him, I get slightly weak in the knee. There's a feeling that comes over me that I can't explain. I feel safe around him. I feel good around him. I want to be around him. What does that mean?

Jordan

Time marches on. The months carried on. I took control of my life to a degree that my own happiness level was a lot greater. I took control of my sex life on two fronts. First was with my wife. I'll get to the second in a few minutes.

I followed the advice of the divorce attorney, Margaret, and began treating my wife not as a wife, but as a lover. I figured that Emily needed to see what she might be missing if she were to make the decision to abandon our marriage. Don't get me wrong, I treat my wife with love and respect, but I took charge in a new way in the bedroom. Some days we made love, slowly and gently. Other days it was fast and furious and sweaty, and the sheets were a tangled mess by the end. On those days I left my wife no doubt about what I wanted. I wanted a good fuck and I was going to get it. Emily was always happy and exhausted after those sessions; and more importantly, so was I.

I ditched the regular Saturday night schedule that was our normal routine; no, I made a point of surprising my wife, at irregular times, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the bedroom, stripping her and taking her. Once when the kids were splashing in the pool and Emily and I were in the kitchen I walked up behind her, pulled her shorts down, pushed her over the counter and took her from behind. It was a spur of the moment decision on my part, but she orgasmed fast and hard. I emptied my load in her as I worked her tits in my hands and slammed my hips into her ass. When I was done, I kissed her neck and pulled her shorts up and then got drinks for the kids from the refrigerator and took them out to the backyard. I left my wife without a doubt of what I wanted and when I wanted it. That night she sucked my cock in our bed to the point that I couldn't cum anymore. Then we fucked again. Emily was on her back with my cock buried in her pussy and I took her to new heights of ecstasy. Her orgasms washed over her and she was exhausted at the end of the night.

Now for that second thing. I knew that Emily was still involved with another man, but what she didn't know was that I was now involved with another woman. Yes, I had taken that other piece of advice from Margaret and taken a lover of my own. Quid pro quo, as it were.

The woman that I had become 'friends-with-benefits' with was Jacq. She is wonderful.

We have an arrangement that allows us to be together twice a month for an afternoon. We usually go to a hotel close to our office and spend the time. I picked one that has a restaurant that provides room-service, so we are able to have a bite to eat and then spend some time giving and receiving what we both needed. We both have a clear understanding that this is about sex, not love. But I would be lying if I said that I didn't have feelings for her. I do have feelings for her, it's just that I'm working very hard to not let those feelings get out of hand and get in the way of my family. Emily has been good at that, and so, I took a lesson from her.

So, our ever more complicated lives continued. I pretended that I knew nothing about Emily's affairs, and she was discreet in how she carried on with her lover. I kept my extra-marital activities similarly low-profile and away from my family.

*******

About a year later

Jordan

It was almost noon and my meeting at the university had just ended and I was on my way back to my car and back to the office. Our new building was just about finished and ready to be turned over to the university and they could get on with an opening ceremony and start using it. It was an expensive undertaking but worth the investment in the long run since we were delivering a product that would serve the university for the next hundred years, or more. Our design was radical in that we could phase in new technologies as they became available without having to rip apart the building; at least that's what we aimed for.

I was standing at a crosswalk waiting for the 'Walk' light. A young woman pushing a baby stroller approached from my right side. She was deeply engrossed in her smartphone and didn't even bother to look up as she started to push the stroller into the crosswalk. She didn't see the bus coming up on our left side.

In a fraction of a second I knew that she didn't know about the bus and I had to do something. I dropped my briefcase and reached out to grab the stroller and pull it back. When I did, I surprised her, and she stopped and turned. When she turned, she saw the bus and then she tripped. I tried to pull the stroller and her both back but couldn't do it fast enough. I literally threw the stroller and her back to the curb.

It all happened in the blink of an eye. That damn bus was blowing its horn. I could hear screeching sounds of tires on pavement. Just stop for cripes sake...oh, Jesus...

*********

Jacq

I sat beside the bed in the hospital.

It did not look good.

Jordan was hooked up to a very complicated array of medical monitors and other devices. Quietly beeping monitors of all sorts, and his arm was in a cast. It wasn't his arm that had the doctors and me worried. It was his head.

When the bus slammed into him, it threw him about twenty feet and when he hit the pavement, his head took a severe hit. His brain got tossed around good in his skull. He has significant swelling and pressure on his brain, and the doctors operated to relieve the pressure and inserted a drain of some sort. They have no idea just yet if there will be permanent damage that will affect him and his life. They say that they need him to be awake for a while and then do a bunch of tests. The MRI couldn't see if the damage was going to be permanent.

I've been sitting here silently praying to every deity that I can think of to make Jordan whole again. I promised them and myself, that there were things I would do differently, if only I...he... had another chance. I dried my eyes and blew my nose for the twentieth time and started to think about what I had to do.

Emily is away in Boston at a meeting with a client for the week, and I haven't been able to find her and tell her that Jordan has been injured. It took some doing to get her on the phone.

The police came to our office a couple of hours after the accident and when I couldn't get Emily, I had called her mother. Her mothers phone number was listed as part of Jordan's emergency contact information. She lived only an hour away and drove down to look after the girls. Mrs. Abernathy showed up with several pieces of luggage and even brought gifts for the girls. She and her husband were quite wealthy, and she had her chauffeur drive get her there quickly. Normally she stayed at the local Hilton Hotel but this time she was going to stay at the house until her daughter got back.

I called Emily's cellphone several times, but it went straight to voicemail, every time. I called her office and they said that she had attended client meetings and was due to fly home on Friday. It was Wednesday now.

Where the fuck was she? What the fuck was she doing? I had a good idea of what she was doing; Jordan had confided in me about her affairs a long time ago.

Emily's boss understood the seriousness of Jordan's injury and he was quick to give me the name of the hotel that she was staying at.

It was night and her meetings should have been over and she should have answered her cellphone. When she didn't I called the hotel and spoke to the manager and asked him to get a message to Emily. They connected me with her room but after eight rings it went to the voicemail. I called the manager back and asked him to go and knock on the door and see if she was there. He started to give me some bullshit about privacy for guests, so I told him that this was an emergency and if he didn't do as I asked that we would file a complaint about him with the corporate office. That seemed to get his attention.

Twenty minutes later the manager called back to report that he had security go in the room when there wasn't an answer to the knock and it looked like she hadn't been in the room other than to drop off her suitcase which was on the bed. It was open so it looked like she had started to unpack.

The manager left a note in the room to tell her to call home for an urgent message. Useless.

I called back to the firm where Emily worked and asked her boss if anyone else was travelling with her. He hesitated for a second and then told me that a junior lawyer, David Johnson, was there with her. He reluctantly coughed up his cellphone number.

I called David's cellphone and it too went to voicemail. Next, I called the hotel and had them ring his room. That's when the fun started.

"Hello."

"My name is Jacqueline Ryan, I'm looking for Emily Abernathy-Kennedy, put her on the phone please."

Another hesitation. That always gives it away.

"Ah, I work with her but she's not here, can I take a message?"

Damn, what a fucking idiot this guy is, time to get really direct here. I raised the volume of my voice considerably.

"Listen, I've tried her cellphone, and her room and neither is being answered, and she's not in her room. Now put her on the goddamn phone!"

There was some muffled discussion in the background, and I could tell that he had put his hand over the mouthpiece. He came back on.

"She's not here. I'll get her a message as soon as I see her."

"Listen dipshit, I can hear her in the background. Her husband is injured, and in the hospital, so pass her the fucking phone or so help me when you get back here, I will personally come to your house and shoot you in the fucking dick. Do you fucking understand me!" I was shouting now.

Another hesitation, "Just a second."

Emily's voice came on the phone. "Hello?"

"Emily, this is Jacqueline. Jordan has been seriously injured and is in the hospital!"

Emily screamed into the phone "Oh my god." And then she dropped the phone on the floor. There was some fumbling for it, and I could hear her tell David to find her underwear and her skirt.

I shouted at the phone. "EMILY! "

She came back on. "Sorry, I dropped the phone."

"Did you hear me? He was hit by a bus and has a serious head injury and a broken arm. Your mother is with your daughters. They're here at the hospital right now, but I'm going to send them home; they've been here for the last day, they're tired and there is nothing more they can do today"

There was silence on the end of the phone.

"Emily, you need to get back here as soon as you can. Jordan is in very serious condition because of the head injury. The doctors have operated but they say that they will need to operate again later today."

One last piece of advice. "When you turn on your cellphone there will be a lot of messages and calls from your mother, me and others. You might want to call your mother first."

Emily

My client meetings were always a great opportunity for David and I to enjoy a day away from home and the pressure of work and the annoying issue of privacy. When we were together at home, we always used the corporate suite that the firm had on standby for VIP clients. If it wasn't being used for a client, I would make a call and it was mine for the afternoon.

When I travelled to meet with a client in their corporate offices that was another matter. Being in another city gave us a level of anonymity and privacy so that we could enjoy the time with each other. I often turned off my cellphone and it would take messages and voicemails that I would return when it was convenient, and I knew that my family were home. The hotel we're at has a spa and a great indoor pool so I took my bikini so that we could enjoy that part of it. The meetings were over and we had a day and a half to be together.

The sex with my lovers was always good. It was what I needed. I have so many demands on my time, from work, family and others, that I need a time for just me. Sex is what satisfies that need. Sex with a man that is focussed on just me. Sex with a man that is not concerned by anything else than my pleasure. No kids, no house, no everyday concerns; no, just the physical pleasure of my own selfish sexual gratification. Not that I don't please my lovers, I do. I make them feel good so that they make me feel good.

Why do I need sex with a man other my husband? Do I feel neglected, do I feel unappreciated, am I bored? Not really. It's because I fucking want to. I have the power to make decisions about what I want. I work very hard every day, I decide what I want, and I want this.

I also work to separate this part of my life from my family. I work to make sure that it does not interfere with Jordan and the kids. Truth be told, Jordan has been very different for the last year or so. Maybe he is suspicious, maybe he isn't. I don't know, and I don't really care. Sex wth Jordan was getting boring. He's a good husband and is loving and gentle in bed, but I need more than that. I want the excitement that I get with my lovers. It fires me up. Makes my life feel complete. Jordan started to be a bit more like that last year but it's still not the same. Even though he's better, I still have a need.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan and I love our life. I don't plan to change anything.

Jacqueline scared the hell out of me with her call. First, that my husband was badly injured and in the hospital. Second, that my indiscretions with David had been found out. I would need to do damage-control when I got home.

I got dressed as fast as I could and ran back to my room, changed into clean clothing, packed my bag in seconds, threw my underwear in the garbage and then bolted for the lobby and a cab. The ride to the airport seemed to take forever and I turned on my phone and started to listen to the voicemails that were waiting for me. The first was from Jacqueline telling me to call her as soon as possible and then my mother to tell me to call home. I called my mother.

The house phone was answered on the first ring, "Mother, it's me. I'm on my way to the airport. What the hell happened to Jordan and how is he doing?"

It had been almost a day since Jordan was injured. The talk with my mother was tense to say the least.

"Emily, where the hell have you been? We've all been trying to get you for the last day. Jordan is in the hospital. We need you home. The girls are with me. Your father and I are very concerned that we couldn't get you on the phone. "

I ignored the obvious question about where I have been for the last day and stuck to the immediate issue. "Mother, I'm on my way to the airport and will be there on the first flight out of here. Tell me what happened to Jordan."

Mother was having trouble talking and I could tell that she was choking up as she spoke.

"The man is a hero. It's on the local TV news. He saved a woman and her baby from being killed by a bus. Jordan had pulled the two of them out of the way of the bus, but he got clipped by it and then it threw him in the air, and that's when he hit his head. Also his arm is broken, in two places, but the doctors have put a cast on it from his shoulder to his wrist but it should be okay. Jesus Emily, they've operated twice on his head."

I started to worry in the cab thinking about my husband laying in the hospital, injured and I was deliberately out of touch so that I could spend time with David. What I do with David is between him and me and I never wanted it to impact Jordan or my girls in any way. It didn't, at least not until today.

First things first. I had to get home. I had to see my husband and I had to see my children.

The cab to Logan Airport seemed to take forever to get to the departures drop off. I had used my smart phone to book a flight and raced to the counter to drop my bag and get my boarding pass. The only seats left were in coach, but right then I didn't care. I got on the flight and sat down and began responding to several text messages.

One of the messages was from my boss, the managing partner at the firm, wanting to know a few things. He sent me a terse 'CALL ME!!.' I figured that I was going to get the third-degree questioning about what I was doing and being out of touch for almost 24 hours. While my boss and I had never spoke directly about extra-marital affairs, I knew that he had been involved in a long-term relationship with another woman for several years, so he was not unaware of the implications of what I was doing. My guilt about being with David would be for another time.

Jacq

I was still sitting in the chair beside the bed. Jordan was in an induced coma. The neurosurgeon had wanted to keep him sedated until the swelling of his brain started to diminish. She said that it might take a week or more. In the meantime, he was being closely monitored and was hooked up to a bunch of equipment. He had a mask supplying pure oxygen to his body, and IV suppling fluids and the many drugs that were working to reduce the swelling of his brain and keep him sedated. They had inserted a catheter to drain his bladder.

Jordan was so pale and with his arm in a cast and whole bunch of cuts and scratches on his face, he did not look good.

I love this man. I haven't told him that, but I do. He has been a friend and mentor to me ever since I came to work at the company. He convinced me to go back to school, got the money to pay for it from the company and even has looked after my daughter many times so that I could study and get ready for exams. His kids are a bit like big sisters to my daughter. Yes, I loved him. And I had cried myself empty just sitting here with him.

That love that I felt for Jordan didn't have anything to do with the fact that we also had a sexual relationship. Maybe it has a little to do with it. We had been having a 'friends-with-benefits' relationship for about a year. We were very discrete and had been together only two or three times a month. It was purely physical. For me, it was about the need for sexual release. I'm a woman and I need an orgasm with a real man once-in-a-while. Jordan was that man. But right now, all that was secondary. Right now, all I wanted was to see him recover.

The longer that I sat there the more that I realized that eventually I would need to take our relationship further. But I couldn't figure out what that might mean. Would I have to end this? That wasn't something that I wanted to do. No, what I wanted is for this wonderful man to get up off this hospital bed and take me in his unbroken arms. I wanted to feel his lips on mine and all over my body. I shivered at the thought.