Jordan - His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing was that I had been having nausea in the mornings for the past week. I normally loved a cup of coffee wth cream first thing in the morning but for the last few days it makes me nauseas to even smell coffee. I'll see a doctor in the next day or so if this doesn't clear itself up. Maybe too many late nights along with the French food and wine. I've gained a couple of pounds, I know that, my dresses are getting a tad tight.

******

One month later

Emily

So, it seems that I'm incredibly stupid. I'm pregnant. It's clear who the father is, the man who's bed I've shared for the last two months. I told Robert and he was surprised since I normally take birth control pills. With my hectic schedule I ran out and simply forgot to get a refill at the pharmacy. Too late for the morning-after pill. Now what the fuck am I going to do. I must think. I'm only three weeks along. Time to get my ass on a plane and get home to my husband and fuck his brains out. If I act quickly there is a chance that I can convince him that the baby is his if I get home now.

I packed in hurry and got a first-class seat to DFW Airport.

I called Jordan and told him that I was finished and on my way home. "Sweetheart, I'm all done here and on my way to the airport and will be at DFW in about twelve hours. Can you and the girls come and get me, please?

Jordan sounded very surprised. "We'll be there to get you, just text me the flight number. Becca and Alex will be overjoyed to have you home."

Even so, Jordan's voice was too calm for a man that has not seen his wife for over nine weeks.

I had picked up gifts for the girls and even a very expensive Swiss-made watch for Jordan. He has a thing for nice watches and has six of them. None of them are terribly expensive so this one was something I knew he would like. Rolex.

The flight was long and tedious and when we landed at DFW I hurried to clear Customs and get my baggage. I had a porter collect my bags and I hurried through the gate to the arrivals pickup area. Jordan and the girls were waiting for me just as he had promised. The girls hurled themselves at me and we hugged and kissed. I cried real tears of joy as I saw my children. I don't cry.

Jordan hugged and kissed me on the lips and the girls welcomed me home with a bouquet of flowers. All very European.

That night we had a wonderful dinner at home, BBQ'd steak Texas style, along with a salad and vegetables. Jordan bought a great dessert and some of my favourite wine, but after the food I was so full that I couldn't touch dessert. The food in Europe was very different than the meat and potatoes that we eat in America and the portions are all smaller. I brought out the gifts that I had gotten everyone. The girls loved the things that I got them, and I gave Jordan the Rolex that I got for him. He looked very surprised by that. He didn't put it on his wrist; he left it in the box.

After the girls got to bed, I took my husbands hand and led him to our bedroom. I peeled off my dress and underwear and stood naked in front of him. The lights were low, and I even lit a couple of candles in the room to help set the mood.

"I need you so bad right now Jordan. Take me any way you want me, but I need you."

He didn't need any more encouragement and with my assistance he was out of his shirt and jeans in a matter of seconds. When our bodies touched it was electric. He had clearly been exercising over the summer and had added some muscle to his upper body. That and he had a great tan almost all over. Clearly, he had not been spending the days inside.

Our tongues explored and duelled as he pulled me close to him so that my breasts were hard against his chest. I could feel his cock getting erect against my pussy and knew that it wouldn't take much for him to put me on the bed and fuck me.

As we lay down his hands were holding my arms above me head. I wrapped my legs around him and in a matter of only a few seconds he was inside my pussy. I was wet with excitement and need, so he slid in all the way and began his slow rhythmic pushes in and out. With him mouth still on mine and my arms pinned above my head he came hard and fast. The urgency of his need shocked the two of us. I could feel him pulse in my vagina as his sperm flooded my cervix and womb. He shot load after load in me for a few minutes until he was empty, and his body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. He owned my body. I was his woman to fuck and to possess. He reclaimed me right then and there. I love the feel of him and want to be his again.

After we came back to earth Jordan pulled me to the shower to have a fast wash off. Then we were back on the bed and we got back to the business that we started. Jordan is gifted with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. And he showed me just how gifted he can be when he uses them all on my body. The orgasms rolled over me that night to the point that I thought that I might pass out. Jordan put his cock in me four more times that night and flooded me with his sperm. When I got out of the bed in the morning it was still dripping down my leg as I scurried to the toilet.

While I was having a pee and cleaning up, I was flooded with guilt knowing that what I was doing was only to fool my husband into thinking that the baby that was forming in my belly was his. I had to time it just right when I told him that I was pregnant. If Jordan knew that the baby was fathered by Robert, he would, in all likelihood, kick me to the curb in a heartbeat. I would need a platoon of my fellow lawyers just to get to see my children once a week, let alone stay married to the man that I promised myself to ten years ago. No, it would not go well at all.

Three months later

Jordan

Well, there is lots to tell right now. Seems that Emily is pregnant with our third child. She is incredibly happy about this, but the timing is kind of suspect. She announced to me over dinner-out, about a week after she got home, that she was pregnant. She told me that she had some important news to share and then reached in her purse, extracted the little white plastic test kit and slid it over the table to me. We don't know if the baby will be another girl or if we will welcome a son to our family; we'll know in a few months.

I know what question that must running around in the back of most men's minds. Is the child mine? Well, I have a strong suspicion that it isn't mine. Margaret's investigator was able to provide me with occasional updates on her 'extra-curricular' activities while she was away in Paris this summer. The investigator was very resourceful and while I'm not interested in pictures, I was wanting to know what she is doing and who she was doing it with.

She had ended her relationship with David when I got my head crunched by that bus last year. She and I spent a lot of time together, pretty much completely devoted to my recovery, and for that I am very appreciative. So appreciative that I will continue to look the other way when it comes to her extra-marital affairs. She continues to be discreet. Now that a new baby is on the way we'll see what happens.

Okay, now for the other major part of my life; Jacq is pregnant. Now, I'm about 99.9% certain that I am the father of this baby. She is excited beyond belief to be pregnant. I'm excited as well, but as you can imagine, that excitement is tempered with a heavy dose of reality.

No wonder she's pregnant. We fucked almost every morning and night for a month while we took all the kids on vacation in the RV that I had on loan from my boss. We had a great time together. The woman is amazing. I love the shape and feel of her body and the way that she reacts to my touch. Yes, we started out as friends-with-benefits and have taken our relationship to a new level, but what can I say? The woman excites me, sometimes too much and all I want to do is rip the clothes off her, throw her on the bed and put my cock in her until I cum. We kind of did that for a month or so.

After we got back from the road trip, we still had two more weeks before all the kids had to start school, so I asked her to stay with us at my house, if she wanted to. She and Sarah didn't stay at the house, but we spent most of our days together, and a few nights. I had a long talk with Becca and Alex at the end of the two weeks and we all agreed that we would not mention that Jacq and Sarah had spent most of the summer with us. That would be our little secret.

This whole business is starting to get very complicated, and honestly, it's fucked-up.

Jacq and I had a long discussion about our future, and she knows that I'm not ready to divorce Emily. I haven't shared with her all the details of Emily's recent indiscretions but eventually she'll know. Eventually it will all come out. Something will have to happen, one way or the other. If my wife wants me to be her husband, she will eventually have to chose. Me or another.

Jacq also knows that my children, all my children, including this baby, are my first concern. Having managed those expectations she also knows that the honour that she has given me by wanting me to be the father of her baby; well, I don't have the words to tell you how happy that makes me. This new baby will also be one of my first concerns.

So, both my women are pregnant. My stress level is at a new high. Now what do I do?

Margaret

Jordan Kennedy came to see me today. He has a very interesting problem that he wanted to get my take on.

Seems that both his wife, and Jacqueline, a woman that he has been involved with for some time now, are pregnant. He's certain that he is the father of his lovers' baby, but he isn't 100 percent sure that he is the father of his wife's baby. He won't know for sure about his wife's baby until the child is born and he is able to get a DNA test done.

Jordan wanted a few things from me. First, he wants to set up a trust fund for Jacqueline's new baby. That's easy-peasy. He has some money already earmarked to start it off and will deposit more each year until the child has finished university. Whatever is left over will be up to the child to use when he or she finishes school. That's easy one and I'll have that business taken care of in a few days. He also wants to set up a regular transfer of money to Jacqueline to support her and the child. That will get hidden from the family finances easily since I will set up a numbered company to deposit Jordans salary and then pay him from the company. Some will go each month to Jacqueline. One of my associates takes care of the Kennedy family tax returns, so this as well is quite manageable.

Jordan is also thinking of setting up his own design firm. He wants me to advise him on the legal requirements and the tax implications for him personally and for the firm once it is up and running. The later part will depend on how much business he gets.

I know Emily, in a tangential way from local law society events, and I know that she is making a lot more than Jordan realizes. She is most definitely hiding some money and I suspect that it's to pay for her weekly trysts with her lover(s).

Jordan was also asking what his legal situation was. I was a bit curious about that.

"Margaret, what do I do? My life is getting much more complicated all the time. Two women that I love are pregnant. One baby is mine and one might be mine. What do I do?"

He looked genuinely distraught. Time to add a few things up. And then have a look at what to do.

I started, "Okay, lets review a few things here Jordan. Answer a few questions for me please. You've been married almost ten years to Emily, and you tell me that you love her very much, and you have two beautiful daughters that you would take a bullet for?"

"Absolutely."

"You have an undergraduate degree in civil engineering and a graduate degree in Architecture and you're making almost $350K a year?"

"Yes."

"You work with a talented woman who is four years younger than you, who you are also having a sexual relationship with, she has a daughter by a former boyfriend, and she is pregnant with your child?"

"Yeessss..."

'You survived a major head injury last year, saving a baby and her young mother from certain death?" I was holding my finger in the air to emphasize my points.

"Yeessss..."

"So, what is it that you want to know?"

"Hmmm, any advice that you can offer at this point?"

I scrunched up my face a bit before answering and paused a couple of beats. "I'll give you almost the same advice that I gave you before. Go home, enjoy your family, or families, and do nothing to rock that proverbial boat."

Jordan looked at me with a quizzical grin. "Hmmm, I think I see your point."

"Eureka! Finally! Listen to me man, you got the world by the ass right now. You dodged a major bullet with that damn head injury. I was worried for a while that I was gonna have to go to your funeral, but you're a tough bugger and you pulled through. My advice is to enjoy your life, take good care of your head, since what little I know of concussions, tells me that you can't afford another big crack on your noggin.

Go look after all the women that you love. Keep the ones apart that need keeping apart, if you can; that might be the biggest thing to pay attention to."

"Yeah, that is important, I suppose."

With a more serious tone I said, "You know, at some point you're going to have to make some difficult decisions. This arrangement can't go on forever. I have heard of cases where your kind of situation lasts for decades, but that's really rare. So, for now, do nothing. But let's plan for the worst; that's my recommendation."

Jordan nodded his head and smiled. "Thanks Margaret, you seem to know how to get to the point of things."

"No worries. I'll call you to let you know when you will need to sign the papers for the trust fund. Since the due dates for both babies are a few months off yet, we have lots of time."

My client and I shook hands and he left with a smile on his face. I wish all clients were that easy to advise and that satisfied.

Emily

My stomach is starting to get big. My breasts seem huge and I need to pee all the time. I thought that this pregnancy would be easy; after all, it's my third. But no, they are all different, just like the children that they produce. I'm just over six months along, although the official timeline is five months, and Jordan and I are just about ready for the baby. We dug out the crib from the basement, got the babies bedroom set up. We moved Becca and Alex to different bedrooms so that the bedroom closest to the master bedroom would be for the baby. I picked out paint colours for the baby's room and Becca and Alex got to pick the paint for their new rooms. They're very excited to have a new sister or brother. Jordan is the proud father and is so attentive to me for just about everything.

The pregnant sex between us has been phenomenal. We have been having sex three or four times a week. Jordan wanted to add anal to our repertoire, but I told him 'no way', not while I'm pregnant. He is so horny all the time that he would screw me every morning, noon and night; if I let him.

I'm starting to feel kicks and movements. Just about three months to go, just get this baby out of me.

Robert has been trying to make sure that I'm happy and we still see each other once a week away from the office. We went back to our normal routine not long after he came home from Paris. His wife took some time off and they went to a resort in the Caribbean for a week. She needed a rest from her busy schedule, and he needed to spend time with her so that they didn't grow further apart than they had already. Their son spent the week with his grandparents in New York. He got to fly there on his own and his grandmother and grandfather met him at JFK airport. They're New Yorkers and so they were looking forward to showing their grandson some of the many great things New York has to offer.

Robert enjoys running his hands over my belly, knowing that the baby inside me is his. He wants to know about the effect that it has on Jordan.

He asked once, "does Jordan know that he isn't the father?"

I scowled as I answered. "No, and it's going to stay that way. If you think for a minute that I'm going to tell him that you got me pregnant, you can think again, that's not going to happen."

"That's fine Em, I don't want to make any problems for you or me. We have a good thing between us, I don't want to change that. I care a lot about you, and now our baby."

Robert left it at that. I was worried that if the truth were to come out, Jordan would take my daughters away from me. I didn't want to lose my family. I also wanted to keep my husband. Notwithstanding how much I enjoyed my time with Robert, and what he gave me, I also still wanted my husband. I loved Jordan, but I also loved the attention of other men.

Jacq

Well I'm six months pregnant and everything is good so far. I didn't tell Jordan until after the first month. I showed him the test kit with the two blue lines after we had enjoyed a leisurely afternoon with him making slow love to me and me taking him in my mouth after, when we were in the shower. Little wonder how I got pregnant; we made love at least once a day while we were on vacation in the RV last summer. I wasn't on any birth control and Jordan knew that. So, it was an easy conclusion to draw that I would be knocked-up.

When I told him, it was as if he was struck by lightning. He was both surprised and then immediately overjoyed. The man is incredible. His first concern was for me and the baby and how Sarah going to react to the news of a new brother or sister.

We both know that we have gone well beyond our original agreement of being 'friends-with-benefits.' Now that we are going to be parents of a new baby, we have to plan for what will follow.

Last month Jordan told me about the financial plans he's put in place for the baby and for me. I don't want to sound cavalier, but I'm still a very independent woman that has a career and a good income. Thanks in large part to Jordan.

God, I love that man. I've shown him and now I've told him. I know that he loves me; he's told me and shown me. I'm just not sure how long we can go on with this. At some point my new child will have to know who their father is. It's only fair. That day is not just yet.

Jordan

Well, I've done it, haven't I. I've allowed my friend and lover to get pregnant. I suppose I didn't really have a lot of say in the matter. The little head did the thinking for the big head. I suppose that I could have not been having sex with Jacq. But I wanted to. It was that simple. She's a wonderful woman. Smart, talented, charming, caring, sensitive, a great sense of humour, lots of common sense and to top it off, fucking gorgeous. And with Emily having her regular liaisons with her lover, I figured that I was equally entitled to the same arrangement.

What was I supposed to do? Roll over and completely ignore the fact that my wife had taken a lover? Hell, a series of lovers, over the last years, she started pretty much not long after we had Alex. My daughters were mine; I knew that. I quietly had DNA tests run on them to see if I was their father; I am.

Jacq was the woman that represented for me the part of my life that was a rebuttal to all of things that my wife was not. That's very complicated, I know.

Okay, you must understand first off that notwithstanding all her nonsense, I love my wife. She is all the things that I wanted in a wife. She's the one that I wanted to spend my life with. Until the day that I die. But I'm a smart guy. I came to realize that this woman that I love is very complicated. She is so complicated that she is unable to think of us, a married couple, as being exclusive to each other. She thinks of herself on several levels at the same time. Wife, mother, lawyer, hard-nosed negotiator, and above all, her own very independent person with complex sexual needs.

1...56789...11