Jordana Brewster: Personal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordana gasped as the thick, hot come hit her face, splashing across her cheek, nose and forehead with a terrific burst, followed by another over her eye, then nose and a couple of final ones over her lips and onto her neck as she breathed hard, still squeezing her tits hard, fingers dug tightly into her perky B-cups. He wiped the last off on her chin and stepped back, breathing hard as sweat pricked his forehead, gasping as hard as she was in the aftermath. His load cooled quickly on her skin in the cool night air, opening her mouth and running her tongue over his lips to taste him as she opened her one free eye to look up at him, breaking into a naughty smile.

"Goddamn," she mumbled, dropping her hands to her bare thighs and steadying herself as they both inhaled deeply. He just smiled back and reached down to pull his trousers up, giving a stretch as he stepped round to his car to reach in and grab some tissues for her from the glove box. Jordana gratefully took them from him and immediately dabbed her eye to soak it up, wiping it carefully away before absorbing the rest of it from her face, trying to make sure she got it all as he just watched, taking in her lithe body knelt before him in the dust. He helped her up as she pushed up from her knees, reaching down to pull her jeans up, buttoning them and swiping at the knees a little to tidy up, casually topless as he took her in. She just gave him a smile as she saw him staring and turned round to grab her top from the hood of the car, giving him a lovely view of her sexy back as she stretched up to slide into it.

"Haven't you got enough of a look already?" she asked, turning back with a smile.

"Never enough," he said as she pulled close for another kiss.

After that they just took some time to sit against the hood again, then back inside the car as she got a bit cold in the cool night air, snuggling up on the front seats in the peace and quiet of the night until they eventually agreed they'd better get home. The next day was waiting for them with more stunts and rehearsals. They were quiet as they drove home, nothing to say now as the car rumbled through the quiet streets, their hands entwined in the middle as he casually cruised her back to her fancy, up-market home, reminding him their worlds strikingly different as he stopped at her gated community. They separated with a deep, tongue-twisting kiss, no promises of more, nothing but Jordana thanking him honestly for a great night as she leaned over the passenger door to give him a final look down her top before she headed away with a bounce in her step. He watched her go then rumbled away into the early morning, headed for his apartment with a shower and very satisfying sleep.

* * *

Things working together were fun and pleasant for the next few weeks; he didn't bring up what had happened between them save for a hint at something more which she shut down, as much because she simply wasn't sure than anything else. The sex had been great but she really didn't know whether to pursue it or not, though she considered it. Their stunt rehearsal work finished and she was onto the shooting, not working with him so much though she still saw him around, giving her a chance to consider it.

And then she started to get weird cravings and other symptoms, her breasts felt tender and almost like they filled her bra a touch more. She dismissed it initially, figuring it couldn't be what she thought, something she wouldn't dare hope for, but she figured she'd better check it out just in case.

* * *

Jordana sought him out through the set, hurrying around and managing to find him relaxing on his own in a quiet area on a break time, surprising him as she suddenly appeared.

"Whoa Jordana...hey, what's up?" he said, initially taken aback.

"A lot actually, I've got to tell you something," she said, flustered, fumbling around.

"Um...ok?" he said, unsure, figuring she was going to say she wanted a proper date or something.

"I took a...I mean," she said, fumbling in her purse for something, looking up into his eyes, "I'm pregnant," she said bluntly, pulling out a positive pregnancy test and holding it up to him. He just stood in front of her dumbfounded, absolutely lost for words as she presented it with a trembling hand.

"You hit the jackpot," she said with a tremble to her voice, tears pricking her eyes. There was a moment of palpable tension between them, the air thick with trepidation as she waited for his response. He didn't speak, but did break into a somewhat disbelieving smile, genuine happiness evident as she gave a slight sob. A miracle it may be, but she figured it was meant to be and happily let him draw her to him in that moment, the pain of her past washed away.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.