Jordana Brewster: Personal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After basking in the sensations of her delectable pussy for another minute or so he simply couldn't hold the sensations down any longer and with a flurry of thrusts that made her cry out he let it all in. He felt the incredible sensations build from his soul through his cock to the very tip, holding on as he fucked her in a blur, Jordana bracing herself on the seat in the final seconds before he gave a couple of strained strokes and then smashed himself against her with all his might. Her cry as a jolt of pain shot through her where he rammed against her cervix was lost in his own shout of pleasure, burying himself as deep as possible as his cock jumped and emptied a spurt of his hot, potent load deep inside her.

He let out hard, intense breaths as his cock swelled and jumped inside her, Jordana squeezing her pussy hard to maximise it as he emptied his balls inside her with several hot, hard bursts. It felt never ending as he exploded into her, right into her womb almost he was so deep, emptying himself as he held her legs tightly. He gave strained thrusts and stuttered movements of his hips as, like her, pleasure turned to overwhelmed sensation, her clamps on his now sensitive head too much to bear, withstanding it long enough to give a few final clenches to deliver every last drop of his load inside her before he sagged back on his heels, pulling back so he almost slipped out, his hands sagging to her hips as he desperately hauled in oxygen.

"Fuck that was intense," he breathed, barely able to emote the words as he recovered a few seconds before pulling back and slowly pulling his softening cock from her now exhausted, thoroughly relaxed pussy as she gave a small gasp at the flare of his head popping out.

"Christ I needed that," she breathed as she pulled her legs back to her and hugged her knees, shivering, eyes closed with her head sagged back onto the leather as he achingly turned and sat onto the seat by her feet to recover, feeling the cool blood flow back through his limbs properly as he unwound himself. There was only their breathing to break the silence for a minute or so as they recuperated in the aftermath of a fuck that had been a long time coming, the intensity and passion of their eventual coupling not lost on either of them. He broke it as he reached down for his trousers, fumbling them back on in a limited space of the as Jordana stirred, waiting for him to get ready then holding her hands out to indicate she wanted her jeans, which he gave to her before climbing out of the car to give her space.

Jordana fumbled awkwardly back into her tight jeans, pulling her satin panties up before dragging the denim up with it and buttoning them, sliding off the clinging leather to the door where he helped her out of the car, shoving the seat back and shutting the door behind her.

"I guess we're done training for the night," he said, figuring they weren't going to carry on. He certainly didn't want to.

"Yeah. Do you wanna get out of here?" she said, not wanting to just leave it there.

"Sure," he said, a little taken aback as he'd expected her to just call it quits, "I'm not really dressed up for a night out or anything though."

"Well nor am I so how about we just go for a walk or a drive or something?" she offered.

"Sounds good, let me grab my stuff," he said, smiling as he walked off to find his bag with his keys most crucially. Jordana quickly found her own bag with her bra stuffed inside it along with her jacket and headed back to meet him at the doors, heading out with him into the car park.

"Where's your car?" she asked.

"Just along here, plebs like me don't get to park close to the studio," he said with a laugh, highlighting the differences in their status. She just smiled and followed him, sliding her hand into his for him to lead her. They headed across the car park and round the building, past now-empty spaces towards his car which was a classic 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass, maroon in colour, the familiar boxy style so retro now and it was beautifully maintained, looking absolutely immaculate in the darkness.

"Nice," she said, taking it in for a moment. She wasn't a huge car person but she'd gained a lot more appreciation of them whilst working on the Fast & Furious franchise. He just smiled and unlocked it, Jordana pulling the long door open and sliding in as he joined her on the drivers side. It was just as well kept inside as out and she loved the thrum of the engine as he started it up.

"It might not be the hottest muscle car, but I love it," he said, pulling away and heading for the gate.

"Looks like it," she replied as the security guard at the gate let them out and he pulled out onto the darkened streets. Traffic was still plentiful but a lot better than it would be at any time of the day and he accelerated easily down the street to head out of the city, the throaty rumble of the V8 engine beneath them as he did. Jordana took a moment to look over at him, sneaking a glance when he was focused on the road, taking in his handsome features and well toned figure from his years of stunt work. She couldn't deny she'd always been attracted to him and his interest certainly helped, it always made her feel wanted, and now she'd finally taken the step it felt as good as she hoped it would. She slid over a little and slipped her hand onto his leg, feeling him tense a little, just secretly hoping to herself that it stiffened his cock a little and made it harder to concentrate on driving.

"I'll just head up into the hills a bit?" he asked with an inflection, pretty decided but ready to change if she vehemently disagreed for some reason.

"Sounds good, it'll be quiet up there, peaceful," she murmured, settling back in the seat as he pulled over towards a turn off. They didn't speak, the car falling silent aside from the engine sound, throbbing through them as it loaded up on the climb into the hills, the city falling away behind them, lights fading as they escaped the buildings and rolled on into the darker, quieter surroundings of nature. She figured he knew where he was aiming for as he drove on with purpose and just relaxed to let him take her for a ride - after all she'd done it to him already she mused, smiling silently at her own joke. They weaved round the darkened roads and found a nice quiet place, a little car park that was lesser known with a great view out over the valley.

"This'll do," he commented quietly, pulling the Cutlass into the dusty, hard packed area and rolling it casually to a smooth stop, giving the engine just a moment to settle itself before switching it off. Jordana looked out, opening the door and letting the cool night air roll over her, stepping out onto the dust and walking to the edge of the hill to gaze out across the rolling expanse of the city below them. The breeze blew lightly past her ears, loose hair tumbling over her eyes as she took it all in, the busy and bustling night life off it all with her removed and in a peaceful place. She hadn't realised she kinda needed to get a break away from it, though she wouldn't have expected this as she looked over to Ed hopping out of the car and approaching.

"It's lovely up here, so quiet," she said.

"Yeah, the view's lovely, up here and down there," he said with a smile, seeing her glance sideways to him with a playful roll of her eyes at the corny joke. He stood next to her and leaned back on the hood of the car, just taking in the wide, seemingly never-ending cityscape below. Their breath was all that broke the cool night air for a few moments, Jordana entwining her fingers with his as they just sat comfortably.

"Sometimes you just need to get away," she murmured.

"Yeah L.A. can be too much sometimes, I like to come driving out here to get away, just get those few minutes of peace," he said.

"And quiet," Jordana said slyly, looking at him with a sexy sideways smile, squeezing his hand and turning towards him as she slipped off the edge of the bonnet. She immediately pulled close to him and craned up to kiss, their lips pressing together once more, softly at first and then more intently as things got going, their tongues mingling and massaging as his hands pulled round her slender back. He practically pull her off her feet as they made out like a couple of teenagers against his car, his hands moving down to take a squeeze of her ass as she mumbled in pleasure.

"You know," she said between kisses, "for all the cars I've been around I've never actually been fucked on one."

"Really," he replied, more as a statement than a question. She didn't have time to respond as he pushed her away then grabbed her shoulder and hip and thrust her towards the car, Jordana bumping her thighs into the front of it and planting her hands on the hood with a gasp at being taken so roughly. She knew exactly the deal and didn't speak, a rush of excitement going through her as he was about to tick something off her list as his hands reached round her hips to unfasten her jeans. He effortlessly released her trousers again and wrenched them and her panties down to expose her bare ass, making her gasp hungrily at the way he was taking charge, wasting no time in getting her ready to fuck.

She spread her legs as much as the jeans allowed and arched her back, sticking her ass out so her pussy bulged sweetly between her legs ready for him to bury his cock into as he yanked his own trousers and shorts down to free his erection, springing up ready for her and stiffening fully in anticipation. He wasted absolutely no time and grabbed his hard cock at the base, aiming it expertly as his other hand slid onto the small of her back and pressed her down to keep her in position. In a perfect, swift motion he drove himself forwards and buried his cock inside her again, rock hard shaft sliding deep inside her velvet tunnel with a single powerful stroke of his hips as she cried out, ready for it but not so intensely.

"Fuck!" she shouted to the silent night around them, curling her fingernails on the hood as he plundered her body, hips shoving against her tight ass to push her thighs into the front of the car. She moaned as her vagina convulsed around him, immediately turned on even more by him taking her so dominantly, just throwing her down and fucking her. It only served to make her pussy wetter for him and he took full advantage as he grabbed her waist, pulling back against the flare of her hips to pump himself deeply into her. He could feel the pulses and squeezes of her muscles, combined with her grunts and gasps as pleasure overtook the dominating discomfort of the sudden penetration, loving how she rolled her hips back even as he held her down to maximise his depth inside her.

"Ohh fuck me, come on," she gasped through gritted teeth, giving in to her wants fully now as she braced herself and shoved back into the hard fucking she was receiving. His hands pulled hard at her with every thrust, fingers digging into her soft, tan skin as he hauled back on her, wasting no energy this time as he fucked her in full control. He had space to really indulge now and used it all as he braced himself into the dry dirt of the quiet spot and drove his cock inside her, loving the silky smooth feel of her the actress slipping and sliding along his cock, wetter and more turned on than earlier, working to squeeze her pussy at him for their mutual pleasure. Her gasps were hard and exerted, taking it as he pumped on her, loving how he'd pinned her down on the bonnet, breasts pressed hard into the engine-warmed metal.

"Harder," she breathed, barely audible through her heavy breaths.

"What?" he questioned, not missing a beat with his rhythm.

"Harder! Fuck me harder," she yelled, not caring if anyone heard as she knew they were alone. His wish was her command it seemed as he suddenly stepped it up, thrusts changing from near full length to shorter, faster, harder ones as he drove himself full depth, his increased intensity getting him that little bit deeper as she grunted through her gasps, his head slamming at her cervix now. It was a lot to take but her orgasm started to bubble, having been quietly simmering under the surface and now coming to the fore, his cock slamming down over her G-spot as he pounded her from behind, something she always loved about the position. It accelerated her climax, building it up faster than it had been before, the telltale tingles and twitches of her pussy coming faster as she rolled her hips so he hit just the right spot.

He knew she was about to explode from her grunts and gasps, louder, more desperate as he pinned her down over the hood of his classic Cutlass. Jordana was spread out over the deep maroon bonnet, her gorgeous slender body splayed out before him, fingers holding onto the smooth paintwork, lost in her mop of black hair as she grunted harder and faster, more hungrily, voice starting to break a little as she struggled to hold her orgasm back. She wanted to hold it back to maximise its strength, to let it build until she couldn't hold it any more before she let it crash over her soul, though it wasn't really in her control and he made clear he wasn't going to give her a break on that. Knowing she was close only drove him to increase his thrusting, using his strength and fitness to step it up even more, giving her the hardest fuck from behind she thought she'd ever had as he found a top gear and absolutely smashed her. His hips slapped noisily against her ass, their feet grinding on the dust as their breaths cut through the still night air in delightful isolation.

She wailed loudly in pleasure as she held on a few final seconds as his cock drove deeply inside her, hammering with a power and pace she'd forgotten, loving every millisecond of it as he thumped her G-spot and drilled her until she simply couldn't resist it. She let out a scream of pleasure, an exaltation of release and ecstasy as she finally let go and shuddered hard as it hit her, more intense and sharp than when she'd come before in the car, the orgasm intense and sudden as it finally broke over her. He kept pounding her which both accentuated it and made it worse, the slender Panamanian unable to handle it but simultaneously not wanting it to stop, her body an absolute contradiction as she gave hard, harsh breaths and grunts across the paintwork of the hood.

She survived a few more seconds before pawing back at him to slow him, body suddenly sensitive as it all passed with a final judder and she felt the tiredness wash through her, tight muscles giving way after holding on so long to leave her exhausted and laying on the car for support. He slowed down but he didn't stop fucking her, switching back to his longer, slower thrusts that still embedded his entire length inside her just more gently. He was still relishing the squeezes and grip of her pussy as she calmed down, now wetter than before so it was even easier to bury himself and he just relished doing that. He gradually slowed to a near stop, just holding her tightly and working himself slowly tip to balls, almost slipping out of her before burying himself fully inside her to press into her hottest depths before withdrawing.

With a few final thrusts, he pulled right back to hesitate for a moment, catching her off guard before he slammed himself into her hard, making her cry out again and his cock flex, jamming her legs into the nose of the car and holding himself full depth for a moment before he slowly pulled back out of her to let his cock spring free. Rock hard and slick with her juices, he yanked her up off the car and spun her around, drawing her into an intense, passionate kiss, their tongues battling hard as he pressed into her tummy.

"Top off," he breathed as they broke apart, grabbing the bottom edge of the cotton and peeling it up. Jordana obeyed without question and put her arms up, allowing him to slip the top easily off over her head, pulling it out of the tumble of her hair and casting it onto the bonnet out the way as her perky breasts bounced free again. Her nipples stiffened in the cool air as he pushed down on her shoulders to drop her to her knees, sinking down in front of the car onto the dust with his rock hard cock bobbing in front of her. She expected him to shove it into her mouth, which she wasn't entirely on board with but would have greedily done it if he had, but he had other ideas.

"Push your tits together," he commanded, gripping the base of his cock. Jordana knew exactly what he wanted, though she wasn't exactly built to do it.

"I'll try but they're not very big," she replied honestly, pushing herself up on her knees to match his height and squeezing her tits together for him with her hands, taking the opportunity to strum her thumbs across her hard nipples. He didn't respond, not caring at all and simply wanting to do it, dipping down to press his rock hard erection against her chest, already slick with her pussy juices and ready to go as she looked down to force her tits together around him. She just about enclosed his thick cock, looking down at the engorged shaft between her breasts as she held tight and watched it surge up towards her as he thrust against her. She just took it in as he thrust up then pulled back down between them, head disappearing between her humble but firm boobs before sliding back up with a groan from him.

"Oh yeah, come on, fuck them," Jordana breathed huskily, wanting to encourage him as she looked up to him, catching his gaze as she foxily looked up with a determined glint in her eye, biting her lip sexily as she spurred him on. He didn't exactly need any encouragement held her slim shoulders as he thrust against her, loving the feel of her warm body wrapped around him as he drove his cock against her sternum, rubbing between the soft skin of her gorgeous breasts as they pressed against him. Her chest might be smaller than she might think ideal for it but it was perfect as she pressed it to him, starting to get into it as she focused on him and worked her body, rocking up and down on her knees to work with his thrusts and maximise his stroke against her. She hadn't done this for years but had to admit she liked it, or rather his enjoyment of it and focused on pushing him over the edge as she worked her body briskly against him.

"Mm yeah," she murmured, feeling him pumping harder, hearing his intense gasps of the cool night air, his fingers tight on her shoulders as he held her down firmly and fucked her tits. She just braced herself against his efforts as his grunts became deeper, feeling him tense and strain between her tits as he evidently came to the boil, about to explode and leave her with a pearl necklace. Or so she thought, as with a final, rapid thrusts he ground himself into her then yanked away, popping from between her soft tits to spring up before her, his hand immediately grabbing his cock and jerking it furiously as his other hand instinctively shoved into her hair, twisting it in his finger as he took a commanding handful and yanked her head back with a jolt that made her gasp intently as she dropped back on her knees to sit on her heels, perfectly positioned for him.

"Oh meu Deus!" she breathed, surprised and shocked, her Portuguese tongue taking over without thinking as she decided for a split second, eyes wide and locked on his throbbing cock.

"Vamos! Vamos!" she cried out, louder than intended, giving in at that moment to being his little fuck doll, letting him treat her like this as she squeezed her eyes shut. She'd never normally agree to this, facials weren't her thing, but right now it was all just caught up in the moment, passionate and hungry and just felt right. Her babbling in her mother tongue was sexy and unexpected, loving that she'd simply devolved into it as he stroked his cock, unable to hold himself back now as he grunted and gave a final strokes, his hand moving fast and strong around his sensitive tip as he held to the last second before he exploded with a roar of release, thrusting his hips towards her as the first jet of come spurted across her face.