Jordana Brewster: Personal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was good," she murmured, reaching up to push her hair back from her face, glancing over to him as she lay with her jeans still around her thighs. He smiled to himself, pleased to bring her such pleasure, giving a stretch and then a gasp as her dainty hand suddenly squeezed his erection through his trousers.

"Mm rock hard," she whispered playfully, looking over at him with a teasing smirk.

"Yeah," he responded a little dumbly, just momentarily off guard at the actress he'd lusted over for so long finally grabbing his cock.

"Well don't worry, I won't leave you hanging," she said with a winning smile, turning over and fumbling down for her jeans now, momentarily releasing her grasp on him to yank the tight denim and her satin panties up over herself, not bothering to try and fasten them and simply rolling over to him.

"Lay back," she said, pushing up to thrust at his shoulders, shoving him back down onto the matting as if he'd have resisted anyway. Having his dream woman take charge a bit, pushing him into place to her was hot as hell and it only made his cock throb harder as she shuffled into position. She struggled a bit on the thick, squashy pad but clambered over him and grabbed hold of his waistband, easily releasing his trousers in return and wasting no time in hauling them and his shorts down his thighs to let his rock hard cock spring up strongly.

"Ready and waiting," she said with a smile, looking up as she slicked her hair back with a winning smile, loving how horny he was for her, noticing how he pulsed with every heartbeat as his cock stood up from his body.

"Always was," he murmured. Jordana didn't waste any more time on words, wrapping her slender fingers around his throbbing cock as he gave a stifled groan and swelled in her hand, pushing up slightly as she slid down onto her elbows. His gasp cut the air as she engulfed his head with her mouth, wrapping her lips around the bulging purple tip and sucking firmly, working her tongue against him as he pushed up towards her, sensations overwhelming as she gorgeous actress finally sucked his cock like he'd always wanted. She murmured in enjoyment as his thick cock flexed and strained at her touch, letting her mouth slide deeper to fully surround his head and top of his shaft, her lips gliding down the smooth skin of his cock as she pressed her tongue a little more firmly underneath his tip.

"Christ," he breathed, utterly overwhelmed by the blowjob from Jordana as she sensually got started sucking his cock. She wasn't rushing herself, much like he'd been with her, and was instead taking her time to just explore him with her mouth, to let all the velvet soft folds of her cheeks and lips rub over him as she tilted her head, twisting it around to swirl his tip as her much rougher, skilful tongue dancing over and around him. It wasn't just her physical efforts that drove him wild, it was the fact he finally had he, the gorgeous actress finally giving him the shot he'd wanted for literally years. Looking down he watched her fellating him, eyes closed, pushing her hair back again without even a pause and looking completely in her element as her hot mouth worked him exquisitely.

He groaned and squeezed the matting much as she had when he went down on her, making her smile to herself as she drove great pleasure with the touch of her mouth. She picked up the pace a bit and sucked more firmly, stopping the swirl of her head and focusing on going deeper, pushing down to take more of him with more rapid strokes as she pulled a stronger vacuum on his manhood. He groaned and boldly pushed a hand up into her hair, holding it back out the way as he gripped her head, not forcing her down but just guiding her. It was almost comforting, like something her boyfriend would do and she liked that, just cracking on with sucking his cock in return.

His grunts and groans told her she was doing it right as he thrust up to her just a little beneath her slight weight leaning on him, helping push himself a little deeper into her mouth each time, his cock sliding perfectly over her tongue to just touch at her throat though she wasn't going to go further. She had deep throated a bit at times but she had never considered herself very good at it and needed to warm up a lot more than this quick blowjob in order to do it. A drink or five normally helped relax her for that but she didn't have that option just now, besides he was enjoying it, his fingers twisting in her long dark locks, other hand still digging into the mat as she worked half his shaft, making sure to pull right back to the tip so her lips and tongue could push down over his smooth purple head.

"Fuck," he grunted, feeling a tingle as his cock pulsed, Jordana squeezing him again as she murmured in pleasure at his enjoyment, working intently to suck his cock with a series of rapid, short strokes that pushed her tongue over his most sensitive spot to make him shudder. She could tell how much he was enjoying it but she didn't want him to come, she wanted to get his cock inside her sooner rather than later and let him unleash all his pent up desire on her. Despite his fantastic devouring of her pussy she was horny as hell now, turned on ever more by sucking his rock hard cock that she knew was just ready to slip inside her tight pussy. She turned it up to eleven for a few seconds, driving a shuddering, gasping grunt from him as she sucked hard and bouncing her head rapidly, tongue stabbing into him perfectly as he grabbed her hair tightly in expectation of finishing...before she abruptly pulled up off him.

"Come on," she said, pulling out of his grip and kneeling up, stroking him with her hand as he gasped at her suddenly withdrawal, flipping her hair back out the way and glancing around.

"What, where?" he asked in confusion, looking up, interrupted from a very enjoyable blowjob.

"You need to fuck me, now," she said clearly, looking him in the eyes with a little flick of her brow that said she meant business. His heart clenched in excitement, pulse accelerating as he pushed up onto his elbows, seeing her looking around the studio.

"Where can we go?" she said, checking it out.

"I don't wanna do it right here...just in case," she added, looking back to him as he hauled his trousers back up so he could stand, mind racing as he pulled himself off the mat.

"Come on," he said as his mind clicked, realising the perfect place.

"Where?" she said even as she took his hand, letting him pull her to her feet, stumbling after him as she grabbed her jeans to keep them up.

"Somewhere private, you'll love it," he said, tugging her purposefully across the floor as she held her denim around her hips. They hurried back across the floor away from the makeshift kitchen set to the classic Chevy Nova they'd been practicing in earlier on.

"Really?" she said with a smile, amused at the link given the film they were working on.

"Yeah you'll love it," he said glancing back to her, grabbing the big door before pulling the seat forwards to allow access to the back seat.

"Get in," he said looking back to her, pulling her close by her hand though she needed no further invitation and hopped into the car and slid onto the leather, spinning round to look back at him with a smile. She bit her lip with a tempting smile as he slipped in with her and slammed the door behind them, surging straight to her and meeting her in a deep, tongue twisting kiss. Her hands pulled round his neck as his hand immediately pushed down her side and shoved her jeans down again. Jordana lifted her ass from the seat to let him yank her trousers and underwear down again, exposing her neatly kept pussy before she sat back down and wrenched the skinny jeans off her feet to leave her bottomless and ready to fuck.

Her pussy was so wet and ready to go, giving another tingle as she watched him quickly dispense with his trousers to reveal his throbbing cock once more, taking it in again and relishing it easily, effortlessly driving inside her. It had been too long since she'd had anything besides her dildo inside her, stretching and sliding through her velvet walls and now his cock was just irresistible. As soon as he'd thrown his clothes aside she shoved him back onto the leather seat and climbed into his lap, stretching her long legs over his and slipping onto his legs to glide perfectly into place. She grabbed his cock and stroked briskly, feeling him swell and flex in her hand as he murmured with pleasure, the hardest cock she thought she'd ever come across. Hopefully quite literally. Jordana looked into his eyes, both of them breathing hard as they kissed again, tongues battling as the tension seemed stifling, finally at the critical moment.

"Do you...um...want me to get a..." he said uncertainly, seeing her quizzical look as she was momentarily confused.

"A rubber, do you want me to put one on?" he asked, clearing his throat and getting it said. He had to ask.

"No," she blurted out, a little more intently than she'd intended.

"I mean...you know my...um...situation," she said, referring to her saddening infertility, "so it's up to you," she finished, leaving it in his hands almost as she looked down.

"But I'd prefer it if you didn't...to be honest," she admitted with a mumble, stroking his aching cock as she pressed against it. She just much preferred riding bareback and enjoying the natural feel of it all.

"Then I won't," he replied, loving the idea of her riding unprotected as he pulled her close for another kiss, a little more intimate, deeper and more soulful as Jordana gave him a final stroke and pushed up on her knees over him to guide his bulging tip to her soft lips. She let her knees slide apart and sank down into him, thrusting her hips forward slowly towards him in the apex of the seat and feeling his thick head stretch her perfectly, her slick pussy easily devouring him as she let her body collapse down onto him, his tip stretching her just a little more and then popping inside her and sinking into her velvet, feminine heat as they broke the kiss and both grunted loudly to the silence of the studio.

Sensations rushed through them as she sank onto his cock, her body so yielding and ready for him, Jordana screwing her eyes shut and hesitating in the rush from her nerves being lit up, giving a little tremble and bracing herself on the back of the seats before he grabbed her slim hips to pull her down.

"No, I can't..." she started before she gave a tremendous shudder and gasp as he pulled her down by her slender hips and pushed up from the seat to thrust all of his manhood inside her. She had thought she wasn't ready but her body was so wet and relaxed, so horny to get fucked that he just pulled her right down on his cock so their pelvises ground together as her eyes crossed. The feeling was something she'd missed so much without realising it till this moment, his rock hard erection buried inside her, stretching and filling her in every way that mattered

"Oh fuck," she mumbled almost apologetically, rocking and rolling her hips on his cock as he held her down, just lost to the overwhelming feelings for a moment as he rocked his own hips to work his thick prick inside her. His grip softened as she gave a shudder and controlled herself, taking a deep breath and focusing to lift herself slowly up from him; his hands remained at her hips, dominant, controlling...owning her even as she rode on top. The gorgeous actress pulled in and kissed him again, their tongues working together much more sensually now as she carefully lifted herself up and then thrust back down, not full depth as she wanted to give herself another minute to get used to that, pushing her hips back down in a powerful, measured manner to feel every ridge and contour of him drag and bump over her hungry nerve endings.

"Oh yeah," she breathed through their kiss, just feeling instant satisfaction at finally fucking him. It again crossed her mind that she should have done this much sooner but she forgot that quick enough in another wave of pleasure.

"Come on," he encouraged, loving how much she was loving it and how tight but beautifully slick her pussy was that had allowed him to sink her all the way down on the first thrust. Jordana responded, not having a reason to hold back now as she held him and pushed herself up again for another thrust and then rocked her hips into him again, firmer and more intently now as she pushed him a bit deeper again, loving the feel of him pulsing inside her as she was free to ride despite his control on her hips. Dominating, but leaving her to do the work which she was more than happy to take on as she settled her knees a bit as she got going into a rhythm to please them both.

He groaned with pleasure as she sexy Panamanian got riding properly on his cock, moving her hips just right as she got into a stroke that took her pussy from his bulging head that threatened to slip out all the way down to his balls with speed and energy that was just right, her body so snug and just feeling exquisite on him, tight and snug but deliciously wet so she could just glide back and forth perfectly. His hands squeezed into her waist but he didn't tug her down on him or restrict her movement, just loving letting Jordana do her thing on his cock, massaging him with squeezes of her muscles to make him surge. She pulled back and gave a powerful clamp right at his tip that made him shuddered as she paused with a smile before burying him inside her once more.

"Like that huh?" she said, getting a little cocky with him, loving that he was enjoying what she was doing so much. To him it was a dream come true, and frankly if anyone had shown up at the studio now to catch them in the act they wouldn't have noticed until they banged on the window.

"Yeah I do, you're pretty fucking good at this," he said, seeing her smile. It was one of her favourite sexual positions anyway and the whole situation, in the back of the stunt car, only made it hotter.

"Maybe I should get you riding a motorbike, since you're so good at it," he said with a smile. Jordana reached up and slapped his face playfully without breaking her stride in riding his cock with an equal smile in return.

"Hey, watch it," she teasingly scolded.

"Sorry," he said, playing along.

"Besides, it's the wrong kinda riding," she said as she jammed herself down harder, getting him as deep inside her as possible to make him grunt.

"Definitely," he agreed as his hands tightened on her hips a little to encourage her to go harder, holding her down a little as she tried to withdraw for another full length thrust like she'd been doing. The message was clear and she ran with it, happy to please him as she shoved down harder, picking up her pace to thump her pussy down onto his cock, feeling the tingle inside her as she was sure he felt inside him, that little buzz that suggested another orgasm as she drove herself down into his cock for their mutual pleasure. He tipped his head back on the seat and sighed in deep satisfaction as she rode him, working his hips up in unison with her to get the most out of her slamming down on his cock, her pace having accelerated to such a point that she was fairly slamming her ass down into his thighs now as she endeavoured to make her pussy swallow every last millimetre of him.

"Goddamn," she mumbled through rapid, strained breaths as she worked hard to fuck him, the tingle in her pussy only becoming stronger and spreading, building up to an inevitable orgasm as his bulging head drove deep inside her, contours and ripples of his cock stimulating her nerve endings perfectly. Just as she held him tight and was riding towards her peak, he suddenly switched it up by pushing up from the seat into another tongue-twisting kiss and pulled his arms around her, inhibiting her thrusts so she sat deeply down on him which was perfect for him to turn her and have them tumble down on the seat with him on top of her. He pushed up and grabbed her legs, holding her perfectly and cutting off her complaints with a guttural grunt as he slammed his hips into her, getting to his deepest and making her shudder with pleasure as he took charge.

They didn't need to speak now as he held onto her and started pumping, using his strength and stamina to slam his hips into her, his cock like a piston that just reciprocated into her with intensity that made her eyes cross, fingers digging into the leather seats as he dominated her. She could only gasp and grunt in pleasure as his cock pushed up against her G-spot now, amplifying the stimulation so much more and driving her building orgasm towards imminent completion. He seemed utterly driven and only seemed to get harder and faster, working fast and deep to make her take every inch of himself every single time as his bulbous head teased across her most stimulating zone, the little rough patch at the front of her vagina that cranked out the best orgasms.

"Fuck, don't stop!" she gasped as she felt her climax start to bubble up, knowing she could do nothing to stop him making her come now...not that she wanted to. His thrusts were intense and precise as she came to her peak, body tensing up as she gave a final few rocks on his cock, toned abs tensing up hard. Jordana came hard with a shudder that made her almost double up, nails practically tearing the leather of the seat as she gave a scream of pleasure and shook hard in total spasm, her body jumping and bouncing on his cock as he almost struggled to keep her in place, continuing to fuck her throughout her peak.

She cried her pleasure to the car and empty studio surrounding them, her shaking turning to slow, intent pushes of her hips to maximise the sensation of his cock thumping into her even as she could barely take it for a few last moments before she gave a huge shaking gasp and squeezed her legs together as he held them, slowing his thrusts as her pussy clenched tightly, leaning up to push his shoulder and slow him down.

"Not so hard, gimme a break," she breathed, sweat beading over her brow in the wake of it all as she urged him to take it easy on her. He obliged her and slowed down even as his cock throbbed with his excitement, seeing her come all over it had certainly amped up his own climax and now he had her down to pound her to the finish he was close. He couldn't lean over and pin her legs back as he'd really like to given the roof of the car above them but made do with holding her thighs tightly, spreading her legs back open again and pumping slowly but deeply inside her with a powerful rhythm for a few moments to let her get her breath back. She recovered as he gave her a minute of reduced intensity, pushing her long, dark hair back from her face as she laid into the back seat of the Chevy and just let him fuck her.

"Not yet, not yet," she breathed, trying to slow him as he increased the pace again, quickly ramping up to pounding her hard once again until she grabbed the seat once more with a groan of overwhelmed sensations as his thick, hard cock slammed into her waiting body once more.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he growled, making her shiver as he took complete control and pumped himself into her.

"Then fuck me good...take what you want," she growled in return, giving herself up to him, to his dominance, for his pleasure. It was all he needed to hear and what he'd wanted to hear forever frankly, Jordana grunting as he drove deep inside her with renewed pace and power, hauling on her legs as he leaned onto her and smashed himself against her body, hips jamming against her ass in a blur as he rammed his cock deeply inside her again and again to feel the ascending tingles through his cock. Though tired, the actress squeezed his invading cock with her muscles, wanting to make her hot, wet tunnel as tight and enjoyable as possible as he pounded on her, overwhelmed but still doing her body as sweat pricked all over him, the exertion clear as he threw everything he had at her.