All Comments on 'Jordan's Blackening'

by ARcuckwannabe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tomb72tomb72about 1 year ago

Another excellent story. I hope there is more to this one!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! Love how Jordan jumped right into the action!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You don’t understand that a cuck isn’t a guy who passively sits back and gets humiliated and ignored by everyone.

That builds resentment and creates a dangerous element. Humiliated guys tend to react violently.

As for wives, if they treat their husband like a friend with benefits or worse, like a stand in for her real love, then the question remains: why stay married?

Why not get the divorce and build a life with the man she is excited to see and for whom she drops everything to be with?

Because in your story, you prolong their marriage because you think it adds tension when it is just irritating. If she loves BBC so much then get the divorce.,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jordan will look beautiful with a black baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two pitiful whores. If he screws every white woman that he can. pretty soon he'll spread all of his STF's too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So fucking hot my tiny white cock throbbed and came so hard. I so want a big black cock to share with my wife. Then I want to eat her delicious cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it! Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARcuckwannabe@ARcuckwannabe
Married white male. Trying to get my conservative yet sexy wife to enjoy other people, especially black men and black women. My stories are my fantasies of my wife. She resembles the news anchor Robin Meade. If you think you know me contact me, if you have an advice contact me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jordan Previous Part
Jordan Series Info