JOS +1 Recruits for the BNWO Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris & Sheryl meet the hosts. Chris didn't bring a swimsuit.
1.1k words
4.19
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragdoll
dragdoll
13 Followers

The man dressed as a butler walked us down a long hall and we turned a corner to see an NFL linebacker sized man in a modern blue suit and a tactical vest. A sub-machine gun hung from a side rig with a taser on his opposite side. His hair was in corn-rows and his grey eyes were scanning a bank of monitors. One of them showed the front entryway. A larger monitor showed a full body scan of Sheryl and I in wire framed nakedness. As we passed I noticed his name tag, "Choker".

We emerged from the house into a beautifully appointed backyard that would have looked appropriate at a high-end resort. The area was surrounded by spike-topped stucco walls. A large pool house stretched across the back in front of an elegant pool with an elevated spa that fed a waterfall into the pool below. There were three gazebos: one over a patio dining area, another over a large outdoor kitchen, and a third by a fern shrouded pond in one corner. I had to shut my mouth as it had gaped open in awe.

The butler led us up to the dining table where a couple sat sipping drinks in the shade. "Mr. Chris Boyer and Mrs. Sheryl Boyer, may I introduce you to Raven and Maurice Slate."

He bowed and stepped back. The woman, Raven, stood first and it was immediately obvious that the black goddess portrayed on the mosaic wall of the portico was standing in front of us. Aside from her hair just being pulled into a single braid, this was that very image of the haughty ruler that the slave couple outside had knelt before. As she held out her hand I had to fight a sudden urge to kneel before her. Her grip was strong and I noticed that she was every bit as statuesque as her portrayal, perhaps two inches taller than my 5'8" and obviously well-endowed and fit as displayed by her turquoise one-piece bathing suit.

Then, the man, Maurice stood up and stepped from behind the table. My mouth dropped open and I felt the irrational urge to kneel making my legs tremble anew. He was more than a foot taller than me and his lack of the toga worn by the figure shown up front displayed his intimidating musculature. Everything about him was outsized. As his huge hand engulfed mine his tenor voiced "Hello, welcome to our home." could be felt as a vibration just below my sternum.

He wore black trunks that would have hid my gear three times over but failed to completely conceal what must be a colossal set of genitals. My cheeks were hot as he released as he released my hand after keeping it captured for a second or two. I stammered a bit, "Thanks for having us over. Welcome to the neighborhood."

Maurice nodded to the butler, "Drinks for our guests to start."

I noticed he hadn't asked what we wanted. I turned to see Sheryl stripping to reveal a green bikini I'd never seen before that she'd apparently been wearing under her clothes.

I turned back to our hosts and awkwardly admitted, "I had not realized this was to be a pool party, so I neglected to bring a suit."

Raven stepped forward and reached an elegant hand out to cup my cheek. "That's not a problem, sweety. I left swimwear for both of you out on the bench in the pool house just in case. Go and change now. The right hand door."

Like her husband, she hadn't asked. Her quiet assurance of obedience seemed absolute. I dutifully went to the indicated door and entered. It was a large room with benches on two walls, a large double ended shower facing the longer bench, an open door to a restroom. There was unused pool equipment racked and stored at the far end.

I saw that indeed there were two sets of bathing gear laid out on the long bench next to a wicker basket with a sign on the side labelled, "Put Clothes Here". One set was nearly identical to the bikini Sheryl was now displayed in, although in shiny scarlet material rather than the green matte of hers.

I goggled at the other trunks. Did she expect me to wear these? I picked them up and examined them closely. They were tight and flesh-colored with pinkish-peach piping on the leg openings and waist. I looked around for any alternative solution. There was nothing helpful in sight. As I reluctantly stripped down I wondered at some of the pool equipment. There was a huge variety, some inflated and some solid with plates to attach unknown accessories. Some even appeared to be sporting sets of rubber manacles. I shrugged and looked down.

Wearing these the piping and the fact that the color was nearly identical to my own made it look like a transparent window showing a genital-less crotch. I was steeling myself up to change back into my other clothes when the door swung open and Sheryl walked in with a drink in each hand. "Here you go. I brought your drink. Come on out and don't keep them waiting."

I took the tumbler and pointed in the direction of my apparently neutered groin, "I can't wear these out there. It's just too, well, look."

She looked down, shrugged and with a grin said, "We'll I guess you could go skinny dipping. That would be a bold move. Otherwise, you're just going to have to man up and get out there. They're already in the jacuzzi waiting for us." With that she gently began pushing me out the door. I could feel my ears burning during the long walk to the jacuzzi as I noticed both Raven and Maurice had stopped talking to watch us approach.

Maurice was the first to speak,"Great Chris, now that you are dressed appropriately,we can get acquainted." He nodded towards the water.

Sheryl and I climbed in and I was relieved that the bubbles hid the suit from the others' eyes. I took a sizable drink from the plastic tumbler. It was delicious. It was tropical and definitely alcoholic with pleasant herbal notes, but I couldn't recognize it. "What is this? It's really good."

Raven said, "It's a secret family recipe our chief of security, Choker, brought back from Haiti. I'm not quite sure what all is in it, but it sure gets the job done. Cheers." She leaned forward, her suit stretching to reveal the top of her caramel cleavage and bumped her glass to ours before draining the rest.

We all followed her lead and set the empties outside where they were immediately replaced with full ones.

dragdoll
dragdoll
13 Followers