Joseph's Good Obsession Pt. 01

Story Info
Joseph takes Debra after getting caught.
2.1k words
4.36
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one way he could do it, driving him wild as he stood in front of the door to her apartment complex. He knew that he had shocked her when it wasn't meant to happen, but then again, maybe he did mean for it to happen. Did Joseph purposely want or hope for her to see him jacking off while sitting on the toilet? While sitting on the toilet in her apartment? What an idiot he'd been, and when things were going well. Joseph needed to talk with her. He needed to explain. He needed to communicate face-to-face with her and not just leave the entire incident hanging. That meant going back up. That meant swallowing his pride. It meant seeing her again if she'd even let him see her again. Joseph let out an agonizing groan and opened the glass door to the complex. When he got on the elevator he pushed the button for the fifth floor, apartment 518.

Walking down the hall to her door was agony and when he arrived, took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly. This was crazy but Joseph knew it was the only thing to be done. It was the least he could do given the situation. He knocked quietly and waited anxiously for several moments, then knocked again. The peephole on the door's other side opened and then quickly shut. Nothing happened.

"Debra?"

"Go away."

"I will, but first I need to explain. After that, I'll go and not come back. Deal? Please?"

Joseph stood there nervously, shifting his weight first from one foot and then the other. There was still no response after a few moments and he spoke again.

"Ok. I'll tell you from out here but if your neighbors hear what I have to say then that's just how it has to be."

There was a moment of silence and then he heard the deadbolt move and the door slowly opened. Debra stood there in the frame of her doorway, all 5'5" of her, and those piercing gray eyes were stabbing straight into his soul. She was a long-haired platinum-blonde beauty that he had no business trying to be with but Joseph couldn't help himself. He had been daring to dream for months that he could find a way to get a date with her. Now all he had left was the embarrassment of an apology. The crazy part was his cock. It was still hard but he struggled to control his 7" rigid monster any time he saw Debra. She was shorter than his 6' frame and those lovely DD tits were just too much for his erection to ignore.

"What is it, Joseph?"

"May I come in, please?"

"No, I'm not going to let you in you disgusting pervert."

Joseph looked straight into Debra's eyes and tried to form an answer as she continued to hold the door open but only a crack.

"I'm an idiot. I'm an unfeeling, selfish, perverted idiot, and I know you'll never want to see me after today but I need to explain."

"Why should I?"

Debra's face was hard but her nipples were hard under the fabric and poked out, distracting Joseph. He could feel more blood racing to his cock and he stuttered like a crazy man.

"Well, you see, Debra, there's this thing, and I don't know..."

Joseph's voice trailed off as he struggled to continue, but he had to try. He had to be with her. He had to have her, somehow.

"I'm listening," replied Debra.

Joseph felt like a stupid, awkward schoolboy again, trying to talk to a beautifully sexy, voluptuous goddess.

"I was overwhelmed," he blurted out.

He didn't know exactly what more to say or how to put it, and her not moving the door more open showed that his explanation was not sufficient.

"That's it? That's all you have to say to me?! I catch you jerking off in my bathroom the very first time you come into my home and all you have to say is that you were overwhelmed?! What the hell, Joseph?! I thought you were different than other guys who just want to fuck me and see my tits!"

She grabbed her tits as she spoke and those big, luscious mounds jiggled. Joseph saw her long, red, painted nails resting on her mounds and his cock tingled even more.

"Holy shit! You're getting hard now as we talk!! Are you nothing but an animal?!"

The bulge in his jeans had become a peak and Joseph was at a loss. There he stood, a 41-year-old man staring at a 33-year-old vixen and he couldn't get his hard-on under control. It was as if a switch had been turned fully open and the blood flow to his cock had increased more like that of a huge river. Debra watched the forward and back motion of his hard cock with every beat of his now racing heart as it pushed out against his tight jeans. Those tight jeans that covered a nice ass, and his arms weren't that bad either, but then Debra remembered that she was furious with him.

"And look at you!! You're hard just standing there, again!"

Joseph attempted to make some kind of a logical response, but the muttered babblings he tried to form died on his lips. He was an animal. Had been most of his life because even as a teen boy he had wet dreams and fantasies about huge tits shooting mommy milk all over his face, chest, and rigid cock. Joseph knew he was a pervert, and something started to well up inside of him. Not his straining cock that was begging to be freed and not anger, but desperation. He wanted Debra ever so badly, but knew it was more than just animalistic desire, need, or want. It was something else deeper, and whatever it was, it had left a hole in him that he had to fill. That's when he lost control.

Joseph used his left leg foot and forced the door open, then he stepped in and closed the door behind him. He stepped towards her and she retreated, fear now showing in her eyes. Before she could say anything or react further, Joseph reached out and pulled her into his arms and kissed her as she struggled to push him off. Joseph refused to let her go and his grip on her was like a vice as he plunged his tongue into her open mouth and kissed her deeply. All the pent-up passion, frustration, and raw desire he held for Debra were released in that one, amazing kiss.

She tried again to push him away but her struggles were less intense the second time and Joseph continued kissing, this time caressing her face with one hand while he kept her close with his free arm. Again he kissed her deeply and slowly and Joseph thought he heard a little moan come from Debra. That moan added more intensity to his fire and his raging hard cock was fully pushing against Debra's body. She could feel it pulsing and the heat his cock was giving off was impressive.

"Joseph, no, please stop."

He allowed her to pull away for a moment but only so she could catch a breath and then he pulled her to him once more. He kissed her again but this time his free hand started to caress her tits and Debra could feel her nipples hardening and wetness begin to build up in her pussy. No one had ever kissed her like this before, with such intensity and need. It was turning her on and Debra suddenly felt weak in the knees. She leaned in against Joseph as he continued the kissing. She was beginning to return his kisses and more importantly to Joseph, she was doing it with more and more passion. Suddenly Debra broke off the kiss and took a few steps away from Joseph and leaned instead up against the couch.

"No, this isn't going to happen. You were jerking off in my bathroom!"

"Did you like what you saw?" asked Joseph.

He stepped towards her and she moved sideways along the couch but Joseph shadowed her.

"You're scaring me, Joseph. Stop it! I'm going to call the cops!"

Joseph reached into his pocket and handed her his cell phone.

"Then call them. I want just one evening with you. One evening to show you how much I want to be with you and not just like other guys who only want to fuck! I won't lie. I want to see your gorgeous tits and fuck your pussy so well that you cum like you never have before! I want to be with you long-term, Debra. I want to be your lover and I know I'll be your best lover!!"

Debra's mind was reeling and she looked at Joseph, looked down at his pulsating cock, and could still feel his kisses on her lips. In her moment of hesitation, Joseph stepped towards her again and dropped to his knees in front of her. Debra moved back against the couch and could go no further, and when Joseph moved to reach up under her dress she froze. His fingers found the top of her panties and he pulled them down and dived on her muff in one swift motion. Debra audibly gasped and she put her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away but Joseph held firm.

The wonderful scent that rose from Debra's pussy was heavenly and it caused Joseph to become more earnest in his eating of her pussy. Debra was soaked and as Joseph licked he teased her, circling around the clit while pressing hard and sending shockwaves of pleasure up her hips, to her nipples, and then up to her brain. He used his fingers to pull her pussy lips wide apart and he vigorously licked and sucked on their inner flesh. Debra moaned again only this time louder, and instead of pulling away from him she was pushing her pussy into his face. Debra was so wet that she was coating Joseph's entire face with her pussy juice.

"Oh my god! Oh my god, Joseph!! That's it! right there baby. Lick me right there!"

Debra was now light-headed but with one hand she directed his mouth to her sweet spot and with the other hand she had reached up under her shirt and was squeezing her nipples and caressing her tits. Suddenly Joseph sucked on that clit extra hard. pulling it into his mouth where his tongue tormented her until she started to scream.

"Oh fuck me Joseph!! Fuck me right there, right there, yes!! Right there!! I want your fucking cock in me!! Please fuck me!!!"

Debra was lost in another world of pleasurable, mind-racking orgasms one after another. Her eyes rolled back up into her head as she could feel his tongue mercilessly assault her and she loved it.

Joseph continued to lick Debra's pussy and she kept oozing so much cum that he drank it in like a fine wine until she slumped forward slightly and he stood and held her in his arms. He kissed the nape of her neck and the lobe of her ear, whispering to her.

"Debra, I want your pussy, but if you still want me to go, I will."

She opened her eyes and gave him a delicate smile, then put her hand on the back of his neck and drew him to her lips. Debra kissed him with her own passion and sought out his tongue, twirling all around it and causing his heart to race faster. His cock was straining at his jeans and Joseph took Debra's hand and placed it on his engorged crotch where she began to rub it, slowly at first. Joseph reached down and pulled down her top and bra and kneaded and squeezed her beautiful breasts. Her nipple were as hard as pebbles and the areolas were dark. Debra was so aroused that when Joseph went to suck her tits the areolas had little ridges popping up.

"Oh god, Joseph. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oohhh."

Debra leaned forward and thrust her mammoth DD's as far into Joseph's mouth and face as far as she could go and at the same time felt him reach down and begin stroking her slit. Through her already soaked thong, Joseph pushed into her wetness. Instead of moving the fabric aside as Debra was desperately wanting him to do, Joseph continued sucking on her nipples and rubbing her slit from clit to ass and back again. He could tell that it was driving Debra crazy with lust.

"Oh fuck, Joseph! Yes!! Yes!! That"s it!! Oh my god!! Oh my god that feels go fucking good!! Make me cum for you baby!! Make me squirt all over your hand and fingers!! Fuck me hard Joseph!! Fuck me now, please!!!"