All Comments on 'Josh, Greta, Ted and Carla'

by inafantasy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He started it ...

...and Ted is going to finish it , as he is superior to the older brother in every way ! His lack of experience will not be an issue by the time spring break rolls around , so not only will he fill her up more but he will be simultaneously be in constant contact with both her g-spot and her clitoris, plus bottoming out on every stroke . He will also last longer and recharge instantly . It’s just a matter of time before Josh wanes away from his sexual prime , until erectile dysfunction takes its toll , all the while his wife and kid brother will be gloriously basking in theirs . She’ll end up being a size queen and Josh will be down at some bars men’s room with a tape measure in one hand and a cell phone , linked up with his wife , in the other , soliciting men with his hard earned pay in a reverse hooker/John role ! Careful what you ask for cause he , they , anyone but you , may just give it to her !!!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Hot sex story, but Greta is kind of a bitch. Josh is in finance, Greta is a 28 yo divorce lawyer. He owns the nice house and pool, while Greta runs him down. After Ted, she'll probably hit the bars looking for bigger next time Josh travels. If he wants a wife, he needs to look elsewhere

I get so tired of authors cheesing up well written stories with jerking off on a woman. Nobody but a porn watching, masturbating virgin wants to come anywhere but INSIDE a pussy, mouth, or ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous