Josh Knows Best Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared. I stroked the inside of her legs. I stroked her pussy. I put two fingers inside her.

I leaned closer and blew a long, steady breath over her clit, sending goosebumps rippling over her belly and thighs.

Closer still and I inhaled the scent that was driving me mad. Pulling my face away from the beauty of her arousal was the hardest thing I think I had ever done.

Mom's whimper led me to believe she was disappointed I had not sucked her clit into my mouth.

Instead, I began to run the dildo up and down her slit. First the tip, then the body. When the purple dong glimmered with her passion, I slowly inserted it.

"Tell me if I put it in too far," I whispered.

She didn't speak out loud but I saw her nod.

I began to work the toy in and out of her pussy. I went slow. I changed the angle and noted which combination of depth, angle and speed elicited the deepest response from her body.

I did not touch her clit. Not with my fingers. Not with my mouth.

Pulling the dildo out of her pussy drew another kittenish whimper of protest from her chest.

I put two fingers inside her. I want to pleasure her but I want to explore her as well. Up until then I had been so lost in desire I felt I had not paid enough attention.

The front wall of her pussy felt rougher. I pushed deeper; I felt her cervix. It was firm, almost hard. I moved it gently and she groaned.

Almost nineteen years ago I came from there. I slid out of her body and now I'm touching it. The thought stunned me.

I removed my fingers slowly. I put my hands under the back of her legs and lifted them, rolling her onto her back.

I kissed her. Not her pussy. Her bottom.

I reached around one leg and cradled her clit with my thumb, pressing not rubbing. Her bottom tightened at my touch. I licked my way up from the pucker skin to the bottom of her pussy and back down again.

I sat back. The hand wrapped around her thigh pressed against her bush, my thumb still rested atop her throbbing clit. I gently pushed two fingers of my free hand into her pussy. I caressed the inside of her pussy while I rested my cheek on her thigh.

I lost myself in the sight of my fingers pleasuring her body, the sounds of her soft moans and whimpers, and the intoxicating perfume of her body. The rest of the world faded away. I was encased in a bubble of physical sensations and profound emotional contentment.

I hoped then, and still do, that mom had also found herself disconnected from everything but us.

I slipped my fingers from her pussy and used my slick fingers to paint her bottom, before leaning forward to lick her clean. I did this several times. Pussy. Bottom. Fingers. Mouth. Tongue.

"Tell me if I hurt you," I whispered finally as I pushed the tip of my finger against her bottom. Her reply was a deeper moan.

I slowly increased the pressure. There was a moment of resistance and then my finger was inside her bottom. My gasp may have been louder than hers.

Slowly, carefully, I moved my finger in and out, exploring her bottom as I had her pussy. I felt nothing but velvety skin. Saw nothing on my finger that gave me pause.

Careful not to touch her with the finger I had just had in her bottom, I lubed a second finger by bathing it in the nectar flowing from her pussy. With the same care and patience, I penetrated her with two fingers.

"Okay?" I asked softly.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh," was her panted answer. "Baby, I want to cum."

"Soon," I replied and kissed the inside of her leg.

I sat back on my heels and pulled the washbasin closer. I carefully washed and rinsed the fingers that had been in her bottom. I saw nothing on them but did not want to risk causing a bladder infection.

Turning back, I ran the dildo between her lips. It slipped easily into her pussy. It was not a particularly large dildo, as far as girth, but with its handle it was a bit awkward. As I lubed the dildo, I laved her bottom with my tongue.

Leaning back, I drew the dildo down her slit and rested the head against her bottom.

"You okay with this?" I asked, looking behind her splayed legs and adoring her flushed face. "We don't have to."

"No, I'm okay. I want to try it."

I kissed her thigh, rested by cheek against it, and great deliberateness slowly increased the pressure against her bottom. As with my fingers there was a moment of resistance, then mom relaxed, and the head of the dildo was inside her.

"Hold on," she gasped. "Wait."

"Am I hurting you?" I asked as I raised my head to look at her face. Her brow was knitted and she was biting her lower lip.

"No, yes, just a little, just for a second. Just give me time to get use to the feeling."

"Okay, but if it's hurting or even if you aren't enjoying it, tell me and I'll stop."

"I know baby. I know. That's why this is so much different than...well, than with other men."

With that she was silent. I reached around her leg and rest my hand atop her clit and pussy again. I rested my face on her thigh and waited. A thin stream of excitement ran over her perineum and flowed around the purple dildo resting inside bottom.

"Okay, Josh. A little more."

I watched, fascinated, cock aching and dripping, as the dildo disappeared into my mom's body.

"It's so strange," she gasped. "I feel it in my butt yet it I feel it in my pussy too."

"Okay to keep going?"

"Yes," she sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but it feels good."

"Good, I'm glad," I replied.

I pulled it back, reinserted. Did it again a little faster.

"Honey, make me cum. Please."

I repositioned myself on the pillow and removed my arm from around her leg. I pushed one finger into her pussy and began to fuck her with it. Then two. When I added a third, I leaned forward and captured her clit between my lips.

My fingers worked her pussy. The dildo her ass. I could feel it against my fingers as it moved in and out of her ass. My lips and tongue surrounded her clit.

It did not take very long.

Her back arched. I rose up higher to keep my lips on her clit. She stiffened. Sucked in a deep breath. Held it for what seemed ages then let it out in a huffed, incoherent, nearly silent scream.

Her pussy clenched at my fingers and hot water flowed over my hand. Her bottom nearly forced the dildo from her. Her knees slammed against the sides of my head as her heels drove into my back, forcing me against her body.

She began to buck, which made it hard to keep up with her.

"Oh, God, don't stop. Don't stop, Josh baby. Please."

I did not. I worked my fingers, worked my mouth, worked the dildo.

She stilled again, her body relaxed, and I imagined she was done. I was wrong.

She began to thrash a second time, legs shaking. This time she grabbed the hair on my head and yanked my face tighter against her pussy.

"Oh, sweet fucking, Christ!" she cried loud enough I was afraid the neighbors might hear her even though the windows were closed.

She continued to quiver and yank at my hair as I gradually slowed down what I was doing. By the time she collapsed, panting, onto the bed I was gently kissing her clit. My fingers were inside her but unmoving, as was the purple phallus.

I went back to resting my head against her thigh.

"Take it out now, Josh," she whispered after a time.

I did so with as much care as when I put in it her.

There was another gasp when it slipped free. I put it in the waiting dishpan and covered it with the washcloth.

Standing, I picked up the pillow. Using it had been a mistake. The entire time my cock had been leaking on it. Having no intention of washing a pillowcase at this stage of the game, I settled for flipping it over as I placed it on the bed.

I lifted mom's limp legs onto the bed and scooted her up in the bed. I gave her the clean pillow and kept the one with precum for myself.

She rolled, exhausted onto her side.

I cradled by aching cock in the crack of her bottom. Its heat eased the ache enough I was able to sleep.

Sleep. School. Dinner.

Twenty-four more hours.

Tomorrow night it would be my turn.

As I drifted away it felt like an eternity.

12