Josh Meets Carmen Pt. 05

Story Info
Carmen and Mama move in with Josh!
2.2k words
4.79
2.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with Carmen kneeling between my legs. She had my cock in her mouth and was sucking me awake! She was still dressed in her lingerie, stockings, heels, gloves and jewelry. How she looked so fresh was beyond me. The sight of my gorgeous, sexy Carmen dressed that way and waking me in this manner caused me to cum almost immediately. Carmen was running her fingertips up and down the length of my body while she sucked me dry. I was wriggling underneath her oral attention as if an electric current was passing through my body. When I had shot my load and she had licked the last drop of cum from my prick, she knelt up.

"Mmmmmm, gringo, that was delicious. Now that I've had breakfast I'm going to get in the shower and clean up before I go home." She took her time stripping for me as if she was putting on a show. Naked, she unpinned her hair, and strode into the bathroom. I heard the shower running as I finished waking up. I began to brew a pot of coffee and then went into the bathroom.

I joined her in the shower. I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her, held her against me and began to wash her beautiful hair with 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. She was leaning back against me as I ran my fingers through her hair and massaged her scalp. I used the shower head to rinse her hair completely clean and began to wash her hair a second time. "Josh, Josh, oh my wonderful Josh this feels so incredible." she cooed as she leaned back against me.

Finished with her hair, I grabbed the loofah sponge and a bar of Oil of Olay Moisture Outlast I had purchased just for Carmen. I lathered up the sponge and gently began to wash her body from head to toe. She tensed up briefly while I washed her shriveled genitalia but relaxed as I continued to work my way down her beautiful body, all the way to the bottom of her feet. I rinsed her off and she pulled me to her, kissing me softly.

Carmen returned the favor. "Move the spray and bend down, mi amor, so I can reach the top of your head." She shampooed my hair and the feeling of her gorgeous crimson nails giving me a scalp massage was wonderful. After rinsing my hair, she grabbed the sponge and soap and began to wash my body. She lathered me everywhere except for my crotch and balls. She grabbed the bar of soap and began to glide it over my cock and balls. I was already hard as a rock.

She giggled. "You're insatiable, Joshua Michaels! Does this thing ever go down?" Standing behind me, her magnificent breasts pressed into my back, she began to play with my cock. One soapy hand was cupping my scrotum, she was delicately rolling my testicles in her fingertips. Her other hand was firmly wrapped around the base of my shaft as she began to jerk me off, slowly at first and then picking up speed.

She was kissing, licking, and sucking my back while doing this. I couldn't hold out; I was in sensory overload. The hot steam of the shower, Carmen's hands fondling me and jerking me off, her breasts pressed into me, and her lips and tongue playing up and down my spine sent me over the edge. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, C-Ca-Car-Carmen, my beautiful, wanton Carmen. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" I spurted sticky rope after sticky rope of my cum into the shower wall, it slid down and slowly swirled out the drain.

Carmen didn't stop until my cock was limp in her hands. "Well, well, well. This thing actually does get soft, doesn't it?"

"Carmen, I love you! I'm going to say that as often as I can, I love you. You are the woman of my dreams. I love you."

She smiled at me. It was a beautiful smile, warm, radiant, relaxed. "I love you too, Josh. But it's time for me to go home. I need to check on Mama."

We got out of the shower and toweled each other off. "Let me finish drying my hair, el guapo. You get dressed. I'll meet you in the kitchen for coffee."

I threw on my robe; I was sitting at the table when she came in. She wasn't wearing any makeup but was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was wearing a sun dress and strappy stiletto sandals with 3" heels. The weather was just starting to turn; she wouldn't be able to wear an outfit like that much longer.

We sat together, drinking our morning coffee, and just making small talk. Being with Carmen like that was so natural. I felt whole again. I made up my mind. "Carmen, would you move in with me? Please, would you live here? Please say yes, please don't break my heart."

Carmen's eyes opened wide. "Mi amor! Oh, my Joshua, I would love to move in with you, but I can't, I won't leave my Mama alone. I'll stay with you often, but Mama needs me. She was there for me when I needed her most, I couldn't leave her by herself."

"Silly girl! Of course, my invitation to move in includes Mama, I want both of you to be happy. I want both of you to be safe. I wouldn't dream of taking you away from her. There's a second bedroom on the other side of the house, it's all Mama's. Just say yes!"

Carmen came over to my chair, hiked up her skirt, straddled me and plastered her lips to mine. She thrust her tongue inside my mouth, searching for my tongue hungrily. She pushed her panties to the side, reached inside my robe for my now throbbing erection and guided me to the entrance to her rosebud.

"What did I do to deserve you? How did a man like you ever come into my life?" she asked as she sat down on me. "Josh, I don't want to cum, I don't want you to cum. I just want to hold you inside me; I just want us to sit like this."

I did just that. I knew this was important to Carmen. I held her. This may sound strange, but we drank our coffee that way. Carmen engulfed me while we chatted, kissed, and hugged. Carmen was starting to get turned on; she was starting to rotate her hips around my shaft. "Bad girl! What happened to 'Josh, I don't want to cum, I don't want you to cum?' You can finish your coffee while I'm getting dressed. Then I'm going to take you home."

I drove Carmen home. Carmen told Mama about my offer. Mama ran over to hug me and started crying. She wouldn't let me go. I held her face in my hands and said, "Amo a su hija, y protejo las cosas que amo." (I love your daughter, and I protect the ones I love.) Mama cried and hugged me even harder.

The three of us started to talk about the details. Carmen and Mama still had two months left on their lease. "You can move in tomorrow and we'll have plenty of time to start moving your things over to my house if you want." They both thought that was a little unrealistic.

"Let's take Mama to my house so she can see it and see her room. That might help with the planning." I suggested.

Carmen translated for Mama, and she brightened. We went back to my house and gave her the grand tour. Mama seemed especially happy with her room. But I could tell something just wasn't quite right as I showed her the house. She was whispering to Carmen as we walked around.

"OK, spill it. What's Mama saying?"

"She thinks your house is pretty plain. She thinks it needs a woman's touch; she thinks you need some decorations."

"Carmen, please tell Mama I would be honored to have her decorate OUR home."

When Carmen translated for me, Mama started crying and ran over to hug me. I held her face in my hands, looked into her eyes and said, "Mama, mi casa, su casa." Carmen joined us and the three of us just stood there holding one another.

Over the course of the next two months, Carmen and Mama began to slowly move things into the house. They were deciding what they wanted to keep and what they wanted to get rid of. I hired a contractor to soundproof both bedrooms. Carmen and I could both be a little noisy 😊 and I wanted all three of us to have as much privacy as possible. I had the work done over a weekend that I knew they wouldn't be moving anything into the house.

Two months later, Carmen and Mama moved in. Mama had finished decorating during those two months and the house was to her liking. I had to admit, it looked much better than the austere look I had gone to after my wife's death. It looked like a home again, a place where people lived and enjoyed life!

Mama argued, but I insisted on cooking our first meal together at 'our' house. I fired up my charcoal grill for the first time since my wife had been diagnosed with cancer. I grilled shrimp and steak strips along with poblano peppers and zucchini. I made Cajun style red beans and rice on the stove. We sat down together at the dining room table, and I let Carmen and Mama take the first bites.

Mama nervously nibbled at everything. Her eyebrows shot up and she said, "Delicioso, Mr. Josh, delicioso!"

Carmen stared at me after sampling everything. "Mi amor! Great in bed and this amazing of a cook too? I should have met you a long time ago!" She leaned over to kiss me, and I obliged her. Mama just beamed.

We shared a bottle of Madria Sangria Tradicional with dinner. It had been more than a year and a half since there had been this much laughter, this much joy in the house. I knew my wife was smiling above, I knew she would have approved of this. She would have loved Carmen and Mama as much as I did. A tear rolled down my cheek. Carmen reached out, caught it on her fingertip and brought it to her mouth.

"As wonderful as the food and drink have been, mi amor, my Joshua, this tear tastes more delicious than any of it."

I burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. Carmen and Mama both stood up and came to me, hugging me. I could hear Carmen explaining to Mama that I wasn't sad, I was happy and just overcome with emotion. Mama hugged me tighter and was kissing the top of my head. Carmen pulled my face to hers and kissed me tenderly, delicately. "I love you, Joshua Michaels, I always will. You are mi amor, mi papacito."

It took me a while to calm myself. Carmen and Mama just held me and rocked me. Finally, I looked at them and said, "Gracias mi familia. Los amo a los dos con todo mi corazón." (Thank you, my family. I love you both with all my heart.)

They sat back down, and we finished dinner. It was damn good if I do say so myself. Much too good to let it go to waste.

The following morning, Carmen was dressed to go to work. She looked impeccable as always. "Carmen? Why don't you quit? We don't need you to work. We can afford for you to stay home."

Carmen stared at me. There was fire in her eyes. "You can be so thick-headed at times. I'm going to lay it out for you. I just finished paying for all of my previous surgeries. I'm getting ready to start saving for my final transition surgery. That is going to cost me well over $15,000! I AM going to foot the bill for that. I will NOT allow you to contribute one penny. I made this decision long before I met you. Allowing Mama and me to move in with you will greatly accelerate those savings but I will NOT allow you to do anything more! And Mama is under my insurance coverage, I HAVE to keep working."

"If you married me, both of you would be under my insurance."

Carmen began to sob uncontrollably. "Oh, my Joshua, my love, mi amor! Ask me again some other day, ask me when I am all woman, ask me after I've had my final surgery. I will be your wife, I will let you take care of Mama and me completely, but not yet. Please understand?"

I walked to Carmen and held her in my arms. I hugged her, kissing the top of her head. "Carmen, I told you I would never let anyone hurt you, including me. I will do exactly what you wish. Know that my offer is always open, know that I love you and Mama."

Carmen held my face in her hands and gave me the gentlest, most intimate kiss. She nibbled my lower lip while running her tongue over it. "I love you more than I can ever say, Joshua Michaels, I love you more than you will ever know." She turned and headed off to work.