Josh Meets Carmen Pt. 06

Story Info
Josh and Carmen go back to AOC for Halloween!
3k words
4.8
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween was coming; Carmen was excited. She wanted to spend it at the Alpha / Omega Club. We hadn't been there since the night we met. Carmen had decided we would go as pirates. Of course, Carmen would be the sexiest pirate ever!

I was already dressed in my pirate costume. It was pretty standard fare consisting of a blouse shirt with attached vest, head bandana, waist sash, belt, pants, and boots. I was carrying an exaggerated plastic pirate cutlass. I looked like a typical pirate crewman. I'd even let my beard grow out for a few days, so I'd have the unshaven pirate look.

Then Carmen came out. My mouth dropped open. That happens a lot when I see my Carmen. Any description I try won't do her justice, but I'll do my best. Of course, Carmen was dressed as the sexy captain of the ship. Her halter style mini dress had an overskirt and corset of black velour with metallic gold swirls and gold satin ribbon ties in the front. The halter straps ran from the front where the corset tied to behind her neck. The corset lifted her already magnificent breasts up and out that much further; her decolletage was almost sinful.

The overskirt had a center front split which easily showed her red underskirt that barely came to mid-thigh. The underskirt had edged ruffles of black and red stripes, underneath that was a black tulle petticoat that lifted the underskirt out and away from her magnificent legs.

She wore unattached wide cuffed poofy sleeves. They were red tricot with elastic bands above her biceps, elbows, and wrists. Her black leather belt had an antique brass tone buckle. A black velour pouch with a gold embroidered skull and crossbones hung from her belt. Her three-corner captain's hat was black tricot with a narrow gold and crimson edge ruffle, black feathers on one side set off by a gold satin bow.

She was wearing the sheerest, shiniest black pantyhose with a gold glimmer. On her feet were black leather over-the-knee boots with 4" stiletto heels, the tops of the boots had interlaced red and gold satin ribbon. Her makeup was centered around a crimson palette that matched the crimson in her costume. Her nail polish and lipstick were a blood-red crimson, her eyeshadow and rouge were a much more understated crimson.

She had finished off her outfit with 3" gold hoop earrings and some heavier set gold rings on various fingers of both hands. One ring was a gold skull and crossbones with ruby stones for eyes. She stood there with one hand on her hip, pouting sexily at me while she licked her gorgeous lips. "Well, don't just stand there with your mouth hanging open silly, how do I look?"

"Car-Car-Car...." I just stammered. "Every time I think I've seen you at your sexiest, every time I think you couldn't possibly look more beautiful, you amaze me. I have no idea if there's going to be a costume contest tonight but if there is, you've already won first place!"

She kissed me tenderly. "You always say the sweetest things, mi amor."

We drove to the Alpha / Omega Club. The line was already around the block. We parked and Carmen walked right past everyone to the head of the line. Security took one look at her and let us inside. "How, how, did you do that?"

She smiled at me sweetly. "This is my job. This is where I work. I'm the office manager and bookkeeper. It's my job to keep track of all the money coming into and going out of the club. If anything looks off, I let the owners know right away. When I started, they were losing money in lots of places they shouldn't have been. We tightened everything up. We had to fire some employees but none of them got prosecuted. The owners didn't want any bad publicity with our community. Now, it's one of the more profitable clubs in the entire city while still being very affordable."

I shook my head. "Any more secrets I should know about?"

"I didn't think of it as a secret. You've asked me lots of things, but you never asked me anything about my job. I just didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"You're right. If I was that interested, I would have asked. I was just so focused on building our relationship. And that explains why security was so quick to deal with James the first night I met you."

She patted my cheek. "It's OK, gringo. Let's enjoy the party. This is always one of the best nights of the year at AOC."

It was no surprise then, that we got a table for two right next to the dance floor. We were enjoying the night and each other's company. The DJ had taken a break and was playing some pre-recorded music. Carmen looked at me and said, "Have you ever made love in a public place?"

"Huh? What crazy idea is percolating inside that beautiful brain of yours?"

"I want you to fuck me in one of the restrooms. We can slip inside, make love, and come right back out. It will be so hot listening to all the people pass by on the other side of the door while your cock is in my ass!"

I looked at Carmen wide-eyed and was licking my lips. "That sounds SO hot. Let's do it!"

We found just the right place. We walked directly over; went straight inside and locked the door behind us.

Carmen threw her arms around me, kissed me and drove her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back passionately; her hands were cupping my ass cheeks pulling me into her. The sound of people walking by was a huge turn-on. I was getting so excited when there was a knock on the door. "I just got in here; it's going to be a few minutes." I said.

"How do you want to do this?" I whispered. "This is your idea and I'm guessing you've already thought about that."

"I'm going to hold onto the sink with my legs spread. My pantyhose are crotchless. I want you to fuck me from behind while we're watching ourselves in the mirror!" She grabbed her lubricant from her pirate pouch and squirted some up her ass. "Take me, baby, take me hard and take me quick!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I dropped my pants and underwear around my ankles and stood behind her. I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole, and it slid in easily, all the way to the hilt. I began to fuck Carmen hard and fast as she had asked me to do. She was pushing her hips back against me. We were looking at ourselves in the mirror. She mouthed the words, "Fuck me, Josh. Fuck your Carmen's pussy. I want all of you, I want you to cum inside me. I want all your cum."

I just groaned and fucked her even harder and faster. I ran my hands up and down her stocking thighs; I knew how much that turned her on. We could hear the noisy sounds of the club just beyond the door and people walking by on the other side. It turned both of us on, I knew we weren't going to be able to last much longer.

"No screaming." she whispered. "Please no screaming!"

I came up Carmen's ass in what seemed like buckets! That seemed to send her over the edge, and she started cumming too. Reaching behind her, she cupped my ass cheeks in her hands, pulling me into her as deep as I could go. She was grinding her hips against me as I continued to pound her beautiful ass. Finally, she collapsed back against my chest. My insane orgasm subsided; I too was spent.

Giggling, she slid a butt plug inside her to stop any leakage. I pulled my pants up quickly. We checked ourselves in the mirror, intertwined fingers and Carmen led me quickly out the door and back to our table.

We ordered fresh drinks. "That was insanely erotic. You keep me young at heart, my beautiful Carmen."

She smiled back at me. The DJ's in-between-set music was still playing. "I'm going to go to the restroom to clean up and get this thing out of my ass. It wouldn't do to have it falling out on the dance floor during a particularly athletic dance move!"

"I'm going to go clean up too. I'll see you back here in a few minutes."

I went into the restroom and grabbed some towels. I wetted half of them with warm water and went into a stall. I rinsed off my genitalia and dried myself. I came back to the sink area where I was washing my face and hands. The door opened. I looked in the mirror and saw Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Mummy come into the bathroom. "Oh, nicely played guys. I love the homage to the old Hammer films of the 60's!"

The Mummy was the last one in, he reached behind him and locked the door. Dracula led the way and the other two flanked him. I looked closely; I recognized Dracula. "James, this is pretty fucking stupid, even for someone like you."

I continued to look at James while I spoke to the other two. "If you're friends of James, he's put you in a really bad spot. Not only will I leave all three of you bleeding on the floor and in need of serious medical attention, but the police will be waiting for you in the emergency room. Right now, James is in violation of a restraining order just by being in this club. You two are guilty of aiding and abetting that crime."

"If you're not friends, and you're just hired help, nothing changes. You wind up in the hospital and then jail. The question you have to ask yourselves is if it's worth the friendship or the money?"

James licked his lips nervously. "He-he's bluffing guys." he stammered.

"Was it bluffing when I took you out like yesterday's trash when you broke into Carmen's house?" Frankenstein and The Mummy exchanged glances. "James didn't tell the two of you about that part, did he? James, I cut you a break by letting you walk away that night. Push this and I will hurt you badly. After you get out of the hospital you'll go straight to jail. All three of you."

The other two nodded to one another, turned around, unlocked the door and left. "Well, James? What's it gonna be?"

He started to come towards me then turned on his heel to leave. "James." He stopped with his hand on the door. "Never again. I don't ever want to see you again. If I see you on the street, even if it's an accident, run away. From this moment on I'm assuming you're stupid, crazy, or both. I won't give you a chance. I'll beat you so badly your own mother won't recognize you. For your own sake, for your own safety, let-it-go."

I turned back to the sink to finish washing my hands. I saw James's shoulders slump as he opened the door and left.

When I got back to the table, Carmen was already there, sipping her drink. "Wow, Viejo, that took a long time."

"Just wanted to make sure I was nice and fresh down there in case I run into any fine ladies I might want to start talking to."

Carmen laughed merrily. "I'm the captain of this ship." she said as she grabbed the strings of my shirt and pulled my face to hers. "The only fine lady you'll be talking to tonight is Captain Carmen!"

"Aye, aye, Cap'n! Aaarrrggghhhh!" We both laughed and then kissed, passionately but tenderly.

"I love you more than I know how to say, my beautiful Carmencita."

"Joshua, oh my Joshua. Sometimes I think my heart will burst because it can't contain all the love I have for you."

We were staring at one another like two love-struck teenagers when the DJ started up again.

We started to dance the night away, but it got to the point if Carmen and I were on the floor, everyone else just stood back and watched. "Girlfriend, I'm guessing a lot of these people came here to dance, not watch us. Let's sit down and give the floor back to the paying customers."

"You're right gringo, but if we ever sponsor a dance contest here, you and I are entering!"

"Better still, why not sponsor a dance lessons night? Use up some of that dead time in the late afternoon, early evening before the club opens. Make some extra money for the club, I'm sure your bosses wouldn't mind that!"

Carmen stared at me wide-eyed. "That's brilliant; I really think they'll go for it. I'll have to run the numbers; we'll need security, a bartender, a chef. We need to at least break-even but in the long run customers will stay longer and spend more money if they're having more fun! I should have met you years ago, mi amor!" She threw her arms around me and hugged me to her.

It was getting late, Carmen didn't have to stay until closing, and Mama always stayed up worrying until Carmen got home, even though she was with me. Old habits die hard! We decided to leave but Carmen wanted to duck into her office for a few minutes before we left. I waited near the front door; I was standing next to one of the huge security guards stationed there.

He didn't even look at me while continuing to scan the crowd but talked out of the side of his mouth, lips barely moving. "Carmen told us about how you handled that asshole, James. We love her to pieces; she treats us all so great. I hope you hurt him, even if it was just a little."

I looked up; it was one of the two guards who had escorted James out my first time at the club. I laughed. "Let's just say I'm sure he was uncomfortable the whole time. But I was going to hurt him badly not too long ago. That asshole accosted me in the bathroom with a couple of his buddies. His buddies realized James sold them a bill of goods about me and walked out. He didn't have the guts to take me one-on-one and slunk away."

"What? He was here? Tonight?"

I nodded my head and he spoke into his radio. Within moments another guard was taking his place at the door. "Follow me." I held my ground. "Excuse me, would you please follow me, Josh? I'd like to talk about security here; that security impacts Carmen."

I nodded and he led me to the security office. There was a bank of monitors showing pretty much every location in the club from the front doors to the hallway where the bathrooms were located. "If you look at the recording of that hallway from roughly 2 1/2 hours ago, you'll see three guys dressed up like Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Mummy. James was Dracula."

The guard watching the monitors quickly scanned every location and told the big guy, "He's not in the club any longer, Harris."

"I'm pretty sure he left. I'm betting when you get the chance to review your recordings, you'll see that he left the club within five minutes after he left that hallway."

The big guy stuck out his hand. "I know your name is Josh; Carmen doesn't stop talking about you." He smiled. "My name is Harris, Don Harris."

We shook hands. I looked at his short hair and how impeccably groomed he was. There wasn't a thread out of place on him anywhere and his shoes shone like mirrors. "What branch?" I asked.

"Marines." he said with quiet pride.

"Semper Fi, Harris." I said.

"You too?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Semper Fi, Josh. It's even more of an honor to meet you, sir."

"Don't give me any of that sir, bullshit, Harris. I retired a Gunnery Sergeant."

He smiled even more broadly and snapped off a quick salute. "Semper Fi, Gunny! Let me guess. From Carmen's description of what happened the night James tried to break into their house, you must be an MCMAP instructor?"

"4th degree."

Harris whistled softly.

"It would be an honor if you would come and work out with us at the gym sometime."

I nodded. "What kind of security do you have here during the daytime?"

"Two. One manning this post and the other mobile, walking the interior perimeter. The front door has a roll-down 53 mm cast resin, stainless steel door. It's hurricane proof."

"Good, good. As long as they're aware James is around again, that should suffice. I'm probably going to start bringing Carmen to work and picking her up every day. Make sure everyone has my photo as well, we don't want any confusion."

He held up his hand, listening to his earpiece. "Carmen is at the front door wondering where you are."

"Tell them to tell her two old Marine vets were catching up and I'm on my way."

We walked up together; Harris nodded and resumed his position by the door. Carmen was looking back and forth between the two of us. "Harris, if you're trying to get this man in trouble along with you, I'm going to kick your ass."

"Yes, ma'am. Er, I mean no ma'am. Er, I mean I'm not trying to get this man into any trouble, ma'am."

I grinned, looking at Harris. "I'm glad I'm not the only one whose ass she threatens to kick."

"What was that all about?" Carmen asked as we walked to my car, hand-in-hand.

"Nothing of much importance. Seems like you bragged about me so much, Harris wanted to meet me in person. When we realized we were both Marines, we just started shooting the shit. He invited me to exercise with the guys some day at the gym where they all work out."

"Somehow, I think there's more to this story than just some Marine buddies having a mutual admiration party, but I'll let it go for now. I've learned to trust your judgement, mi amor." She gave my hand a little squeeze and I squeezed back.