Josh Meets Carmen Pt. 04

Story Info
Straight Josh makes love to TG Carmen!
3.4k words
4.73
3.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to my house, went inside, and I poured us drinks. While Carmen was looking away, I took something and washed it down with a sip. I brought our drinks to the couch where Carmen was sitting and handed hers to her. She took a deep drink as if trying to find the courage to say what she needed to say. She turned, stared into my eyes, and asked, "Why don't you like me, Josh?"

Just the fact that she had called me Josh let me know this was no prank, this was no joke. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I took a deep drink before I answered. "Carmen, how can you ask that? If you can't tell how much I like you from the way I've treated you over the past few weeks...." My voice trailed off. "What have I done?" I whispered hoarsely.

"It's not anything you've done, it's what you haven't done!" My eyebrows went up, I didn't know where she was going with this. "We've gotten so close and yet not one time have you even tried to make love to me. If you can't get over the fact of who I am, just tell me, tell me now. I've already told Mama that if I come home tonight, it's over between us. She's not expecting me; I truly don't know what to expect."

I was stunned. I sat there momentarily before I pulled Carmen into my lap. I bathed her face, neck, and shoulders with long slow kisses. I held her face in my hands as I looked deep into her eyes. "My beautiful Carmen, I was going slowly because I wanted you to know how much I respect you. I didn't want you to think I only wanted to be with you so I could sleep with you. And I have always enjoyed making love to a woman so much more if I felt like I really knew her, and she knew me. Please forgive me. I never want to hurt you."

Carmen took my face into her hands; held me, just looking at me. She leaned in and kissed me more passionately than at any time since we'd met. I returned the fire of her kiss, my tongue slipped between her lips and our tongues danced together inside her mouth. I lost track of time; I have no idea how long the kiss lasted. Carmen stood up, turned her back to me and said, "Unzip me, mi amor."

I stood behind her and savored every second of doing so. I kissed, licked, and nibbled down her spine as I unzipped her dress. Carmen trembled and shivered with delight. When I got the zipper all the way down, Carmen stepped away from me. She made a show of taking off her velvet gown and laid it across the arms of a nearby chair. She posed for me again.

She had chosen a sheer black lace corselette with 8 garter straps to wear underneath her dress. Her firm, ripe breasts were barely held back, and her areolae and nipples were easily visible through the thin material. The garter straps were threaded through matching black lace panties. They were cut high on the sides. While Carmen turned slowly around to give me a complete look at her outfit, I noticed her panties were open in the back.

"Mi diosa!" I stammered.

Carmen strolled over to me seductively and slowly began to undress me. She started with my jacket, shirt, and cummerbund until I was completely naked from the waist up. She suckled and gently nibbled on my nipples while her fingertips played up and down the front of my pants over my throbbing erection. "Shit, shit, shit," was all I could stammer.

She knelt in front of me and took off my shoes and socks. She bent down and was running her tongue in between my toes. The feeling was electric, and I was swaying slightly as my cock continued to get harder and harder. She undid my pants and slid those down and off. Finally, she inserted her thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and took those off.

Carmen cupped my balls in the velvet palm of one of her hands. She began to lightly run a painted fingernail along my perineum from just under my scrotum to my asshole, which she rimmed lightly, and then back again. She wrapped her other velvet hand around my throbbing shaft and began to rub my cock all over her face, flicking her tongue at it as it went near her mouth. Finally, Carmen rested her gorgeous lips on the tip of my dick and began to give me the most amazing blow job I've ever had.

My wife had given me head regularly in the past but oral was not her favorite by any stretch of the imagination. Carmen was 180 degrees different. It was almost as if Carmen relished getting me off orally and wanted to see just how much cum she could make me spew that way.

She began by flicking the tip of her tongue against my slit. She continued to minister to my perineum and balls with one velvety hand. The other hand was wrapped around the base of my cock. She would twist her hand lightly, first in one direction, then the other. Her lips slowly engulfed my prick, and her tongue ran around the underside of the rim. She began to jerk me off with her other hand, stroking all the way up to where her lips surrounded me.

There was no sound but my moans and groans and Carmen's soft slurping and licking noises as she ministered to me. My fingers were intertwined in Carmen's hair as she began to suck me off in earnest. The feeling of her velvet covered hands, her painted nails, her lips and tongue all working together to get me off were overwhelming. I could feel my knees trembling, my cock was pulsating in her velvet embrace and my prick was tingling under the gentle flick of her tongue.

"Cum, cum, cummmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg for my beautiful Carmen." I screamed as I began to bathe the back of her throat in my hot jizz. "Shit, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Mi amor, mi amor, oh baby, baby, baby!" Carmen eagerly swallowed every rope of sticky goodness that I spurted into her mouth. She jerked me off even harder, thrust one finger into my asshole, and clamped down hard on my prick with her crimson lips. "Nnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, shit, shit, shiiiiiiitttttttttt!" I screamed as Carmen continued to suck me through my orgasm.

My knees buckled slightly, and I had to place my hands on Carmen's shoulders to keep my balance. When she had licked the last drop of cum from my slit, she looked up at me. "Was that OK, gringo? I couldn't tell if you liked it or not." She smiled mischievously.

I pulled her to her feet and enveloped her in my arms. We kissed, slowly, hungrily, passionately. She finally put her hands on my chest, gently pushing me away. "Down boy, it feels like you're trying to swallow me whole."

"If I could hold you in my arms for every second of the rest of my life, I would. You are my Carmencita, mi amor, and I hope you always will be." I gently scooped her into my arms and carried her into the bedroom. "I've never made love to any other woman than my wife in this room, in this bed. I want you here, I want you now, Carmen."

I laid her on the bed. She looked up at the mirrored ceiling over the bed, then glanced over to the wall-to-wall, ceiling to floor mirror next to us. "Oooooohhhhh, you are a kinky boy!" she teased.

"I like to watch, what can I say. Maybe you'll find you like watching too."

I joined Carmen in bed and asked her, "How do you want to do this baby? What position do you want to be in?"

She whispered in reply, "I want to be on my back, missionary style. I want you to be on top of me and I want to be looking into your eyes when you cum for me!"

I placed a pillow under her hips, raising her ass to me. "There's some lubricant on the nightstand, baby. Put some on the tip of my cock and squirt some up your ass. I want your pussy; I want to take it now!"

Carmen did as I asked. I could feel her lubricating my prick and hear her squeezing some up her ass. I reached down and gently began to take Carmen's panties down. She grabbed my wrists. "No Josh, please. You've always imagined me as all woman, I don't want you to see me down there."

"Carmen, look at me." She turned her head away. "Look at me, please?" I asked softly. She turned her head. "I love you, Carmen. I think I fell in love with you that first day at AOC the first time I saw you. I've only fallen deeper in love with you every day since then. I know who you are; you've never been ashamed of it before. Don't be ashamed of who you are now. Seeing all of you won't change how I feel, I promise."

Carmen smiled at me as she let go of my wrists. "Oh, mi amor! I love you too! You are the most amazing man I've ever met. Take me. Make me yours!"

I pulled her panties all the way down and took them off. She had a tiny little penis and shriveled scrotum. I bent over and kissed her there as she shivered. "Please Josh, take me now!"

I lifted her ass up and placed the head of my throbbing 7" cock against her love hole. I gently began to slide myself inside her as she groaned and squirmed. I eased inside her until my balls were resting against her ass cheeks.

"Oh Josh, this is everything I always imagined and more. I love the feeling of your hot cock filling me up. This is what I've been missing from you. Fuck me, baby, oh fuck me, Josh. Fuck me like the woman I am. Fuck me like the woman you want!"

I began to fuck Carmen v-e-r-y slowly. I would bury myself inside her and then back out until just the head of my cock was inside her. I never changed pace, never picked up speed, I was like a metronome the way I pistoned in and out of her ass.

She had wrapped her nylon-covered thighs around my waist. Her stiletto heels were dug into the cheeks of my ass like a cowgirl putting spurs to her steed. I knew my ass cheeks would be bruised tomorrow. She cupped my ass with her hands trying to pull me into her harder, faster. But I just continued that maddeningly, slow steady pace. I couldn't believe the feeling of my cock going in and out of her, especially as my prick came close to leaving her. But I always stopped just inside the entrance to her 'pussy.'

"Josh, mi amor, you're driving me crazy. Please, please, PLEASE fuck me FASTER, fuck me HARDER, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Still, I fucked her slowly, I could feel every inch of my rock-hard cock inside her. No matter how she squirmed, pushed, or pulled, I continued to fuck her steadily. "Oh Josh, Oh Josh. The feeling of your cock inside me, it's taking me over the top." And then Carmen came.

"Fuck, FUCK! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING for YOU, Josh! I'm cumming for my el guapo. You're MAKING me cum for you! Take me, take this pussy, TAKE ME, fuck, fuck, FUCKKKKK!!!!!"

I didn't change speed, I just continued to fuck her asshole at that same, steady pace. She collapsed underneath me. Moaning, groaning, she couldn't utter an intelligible word. Finally, I stopped with my cock buried inside her. I leaned in and began to kiss her face everywhere. Lips, cheeks, neck, ears, eyelids, her skin was SO hot it felt like she was on fire!

"Joshua, Joshua, Oh-Mi-Amor, Joshua! That was incredible!" She cooed into my ear. "That was fucking insanely erotic. I've never had a better orgasm!"

Carmen rolled me onto my back and guided my throbbing member inside her, this time she was on top. She smiled at me and said, "My turn. I get to control the pace." She began to ride my cock in the same rhythmic manner that I had fucked her. I started rubbing my hands up and down her nylon-covered legs. The feeling was incredible. I had always loved touching my woman this way. Rubbing my hands up and down her stockings while I was fucking her was so erotic.

Carmen began to ride my cock. She would bury it inside her ass and then begin to lift up until just my prick was inside her. Then she'd slide back down my shaft s-l-o-w-l-y until I was completely inside her. She started to rotate her hips while she was riding my cock, first one direction, then the other. She placed her hands on my chest, gently pinching my nipples which became erect almost instantly. She leaned down and started sucking them and I really got excited.

"Carmen, oh shit, Carmen! You are so fucking wonderful. This pussy is fucking hot, I love fucking you. I love you fucking me. Fuck, Carmen, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She moved up and began nibbling, licking, and sucking on my neck and ears. I was moaning so she would know how much she turned me on. "Ooooohhhh, mmmmm, baby, Carmen, mmmmmm, ooooooohhhhh." All the while she continued to fuck me using that same, maddeningly slow pace I had used when I fucked her.

I started to buck up against Carmen, thrusting myself into her faster and faster. My urgency seemed to turn her on even more and she began to match my speed. She was riding my joystick; I had my hands around her hips and was fucking her as fast as I could. We were like two animals in heat. I could feel her body beginning to tremble and I knew she was close to cumming again. She leaned in and began to talk dirty to me. "You're fucking me, Josh. You're fucking Carmen, mi amor. Your cock is deep inside me, you're going to cum for me. This cock is all mine, baby. I'm going to ride you and ride you until you give me every drop of cum you have. I'm squeezing it all out of you baby, I want it all. Mmmmmmm, oooooooohhhhh, yesssss, yessss, yessss. Your cock belongs to me, tell Carmen this cock is mine!"

This really got me turned on and I began to fuck her even harder and faster. "Yes Carmen, yes. My cock belongs to you, you're the only one who can have my cock. I love fucking this pussy, my cock wants to be in your pussy all the time. Oh Carmen, oh baby, I'm close, so close. You're amazing, this pussy is amazing! Fuck me, baby. FUCK me, baby. FUCK ME, baby. FUCK ME, BABYYYYYYY!" and with that I exploded inside her.

Wave after wave of my cum filled her ass. I was whimpering and shuddering beneath her as she continued to ride my cock, faster and faster. She was squeezing it with her ass muscles, milking me. My eyes were closed, my face was contorted in orgasmic ecstasy. Carmen went over the edge again.

"C-c-c-cummminnnngggg! Your cock is mine, this is Carmen's cock, I want your cock, I have your cock, fuck me, Josh, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!" And she too began to whimper and shudder as another orgasm rocked her body. The last thing I remember is Carmen laying her head on my chest with my cock still inside her. We were both spent, and we just laid there cuddling and kissing. We must have fallen asleep because I remember Carmen shaking my shoulder to wake me.

"I'm not done with you yet!" she said as she grabbed my still rock-hard member. "Holy shit, does this thing ever get soft, Josh?"

"Remember when I was getting us drinks when we first got here? I palmed a Viagra tablet and washed it down. I'll be hard at least until morning."

Carmen walked over to the full-length mirror, put her hands on it, spread her legs, and said, "Take me from behind. I want to see your face in the mirror as you fuck me from behind!" She was standing in front of it, wiggling her ass seductively, practically begging me to fuck her. I walked over to her with that raging hard-on. She could see my cock throbbing and pulsating as I approached her.

I knelt down behind her and began to tongue her 'pussy.' This was the first time I had ever eaten Carmen's ass, she couldn't take it anymore and begged me, "Please Josh, I've got to have your cock inside me. Fuck me, take me from behind. Fuck me Josh, oh please fuck me, fuck me now!"

I stood up behind her and slowly, too slowly for Carmen, began to slide my throbbing cock inside her 'pussy.' She tried to back up against me, but I held her away and continued to slowly slide my hard-on inside her. By now she was whimpering and moaning unintelligibly, begging me to fuck her!

"Please baby, please baby, please! Fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck me, fuck my pussy, please FUCK me Josh and make me cum!" By now she was rotating her hips around my shaft as I continued to thrust deep inside her. She was looking at me looking at her in the mirror. Carmen was licking her lips and moaning as I continued to ravage her pussy. I was holding onto her hips, pushing myself inside her as deeply as I could with every thrust.

Carmen's voice exploded. "I'm cumming Josh, I'm cumming for you baby. You're making me cum, you're making me cum for you! Fuck me baby, fuck me baby, FUCK ME BABY!" Her passion pushed me over the top. I began to cum in her 'pussy' in deep, pulsating waves. Eventually spent, I collapsed against her, kissing her neck and back, my arms around her, caressing her 'clit' and breasts.

"Ooohhh Carmen, that was so good but it's only the beginning. You are going to cum for me so many times tonight. And I am going to cum for you like you can't believe. You are so fucking hot; you are so fucking beautiful. I want to cum inside you again and again and again tonight."

Carmen was practically glowing when she heard me say that. We lay back down in bed and Carmen rolled me onto my back and straddled me '69' style. Her ass was in my face as she began to lick and suck my cock and balls. I could hear Carmen whimpering and moaning as I began to eat her asshole again. She was so turned on; she was humping my face and tongue with her ass.

I like to think I know a little bit about eating ass, Carmen couldn't contain herself. Her hips were thrusting up and down on my face as I tongued her ass. My tongue would flick out and lick her 'clit' and tiny scrotum. I was rubbing her nylon-covered legs with my hands; that really seemed to turn Carmen on. She was sucking and licking my cock.

I flipped Carmen over; now I was on top. I was furiously fucking her mouth! The feeling of thrusting between her lips as she sucked and licked my cock was unbelievable. I couldn't take it any longer and began to cum violently.

"Carmen! Carmen, you fucking sexy bitch! You're making me cum! I want to cum for you baby. Suck me, swallow me, lick up every drop of my cum, baby!"

Wave after wave of my cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop of my cum and licked my shaft dry afterwards. Carmen was getting close as I continued to pleasure her rosebud.

"Eat me, Josh. Eat my pussy. Make me cum for you. Oh, shit Josh, oh shit, oh shit. I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming for you Josh. You're so fucking hot, so fucking sexy, you're making me cummmmmmm!" I ate Carmen's ass through her orgasm until she collapsed underneath me. I laid down next to her and held her in my arms. Her head was against my chest, and we fell asleep that way.