Josh's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh's mom helps him along.
3.6k words
4.8
9k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
335 Followers

Edna walked through the living room to her bedroom and dropped the bags on her bed. She took the hanging bag with her new dress for the wedding and hung it on the hook on the bathroom door.

'I can't wait to show it to Josh,' she thought to herself. 'I'll put it on and model it for him when he gets home,' she smiled.

She pulled the three sundresses out of the other bag and looked at them before she hung them in the closet.

'What were you thinking?' she thought to herself. 'What makes you think Josh still wants to wear a dress? How are you even going to tell him that you bought these for him?'

She shrugged as she hung them up. "I'll wear them," she said aloud. "And if he wants to sneak in here and try them on when he's home alone that will be okay."

She started to walk out of the bedroom, then stopped. She stripped off her pullover shirt and capris pants and reached for one of the dresses- a light yellow one with small red flowers and a green vine on it. She pulled it over her head and looked in the full length mirror that was her closet door.

She adjusted the straps over her shoulders to hide the straps of her pink bra. She turned back and forth, looking in the mirror, and frowned. Something was wrong, and she knew what it was. She reached behind her to unhook the bra and pulled it off without taking the dress off.

She again looked in the mirror, turning back and forth, and smiled. Much better. She liked how the elastic bodice held her c-cup tits tight against her chest and hid her prominent nipples. This was how this dress was meant to be worn! It would be perfect for Josh and the fact that he had no tits!

"I might even wear this out to the store or something like this!" she said to herself. She was usually very self-conscious about going braless because of her nipples.

As she admired herself in the mirror she reached under the short skirt and slid her panties down her legs. She felt naughty as she stepped out of them and walked back to the kitchen/dining area to make some lunch.

****************

Josh thought about the conversation with Paul as he drove home. What would it mean for him to go to Paul's house to dress up and watch the porn movies? He knew they would end up jacking off together. They had done it many times when they were younger and found a stash of men's magazines in Josh's dad's shed. They had even jacked each other quite a few times.

But if he was dressed like a girl, would Paul want more to happen? And would Josh want more to happen? Many times while he was playing dress-up in his mother's clothes he'd thought about what might happen if Paul was there.

He'd thought about those magazines that showed beautiful women on their knees letting handsome men put their dicks in their mouths. In the pictures both the men and the women looked happy to be doing it. And sexy. Or slutty.

Josh always thought the women must be sluts to let those men put their dicks in their mouths. Nice women didn't let men put dicks in their mouths. Especially in the pictures where there was more than one man and only one woman. Those women, he reasoned, must be big time sluts. And his dick always got hard when he imagined himself as the women.

So would he want to let Paul put his dick in his mouth if they watched porn while Josh was dressed up? He felt his own dick start to tingle and get a little hard when he thought about it. 'Am I gay?' he thought to himself as he rubbed his growing cock while he drove.

But then he remembered how much he loved his mom's scent on her panties. And how he'd gotten so hard just last night when he could smell her while he rubbed her pussy. And how much he wanted to sniff and lick and kiss her pussy and ass, and how hard he'd get when he thought about it, and then he wanted to shove his dick in her pussy or ass.

Those thoughts made him a little mad at himself. She was his mother! He wasn't supposed to have those thoughts about her! Those were the rules, and she didn't have to tell him that. He knew it.

The rules also said he wasn't supposed to love to dress up like a girl and dream about sucking dicks... but he did. Damn the rules!

And despite how he was feeling about himself, the thought of dressing up and watching porn with Paul and sucking Paul's dick kept coming to his mind, and his dick kept getting harder.

He sped up a little, in a hurry to get home and take a shower so he could jack his hard cock and spew his cum on the shower wall.

*****************

"Mom, I'm home," Josh called as he came in through the garage door.

Edna was sitting at the breakfast bar reading a story on her tablet. She quickly laid if screen down so Josh wouldn't see what she was reading, and stood as he came around the breakfast bar to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, honey, how was your game?" she asked, smiling.

"It was good," he told her. "Kinda hot out there, though. Is that your new dress for the wedding?"

He was surprised that she'd gotten such a casual dress for a wedding, but he liked it.

His mother laughed. "No, I saw this while I was shopping and thought it was cute." She stepped back and held her arms out as she twirled around. "How do you like it?"

"It looks great on you, mom," he told her. "I like it." He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra with it.

"I think so, too," she said. "I, uh, got a couple more like it, too... different colors and patterns. Want to see them?" she asked as she moved towards her bedroom.

Josh put his arm around her and pulled her to him for a hug. As he usually did, he put his hand on her ass, then moved it up to the small of her back. This time he moved it back down. Was she really commando under the dress?

"In a bit, mom," he said. "I really need to jump in the shower. I'm pretty sweaty and stinky," he laughed. 'And I really need to jack off,' he wanted to say. 'Especially now that I find out you're not wearing any panties, either.'

Edna laughed. She didn't move his hand off of her ass like she usually did. "Ok, honey," she said. "You go clean up and I'll show you all my new purchases when you get out. I really missed having you there to give your opinion and approval before I bought them!"

Josh laughed. "I'm sure you did just fine without me." He went to his bedroom, then into the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom.

Edna stood in the hallway and waited until she heard the shower running. She eased into Josh's bedroom, then peaked in the bathroom. As usual, he didn't close the door between the bedroom and bathroom.

She walked to the bathroom door. She could barely see Josh though the foggy glass doors. She was pretty sure she could see his hands moving back and forth at his midsection.

She looked down at where he'd stripped off his clothes and saw her panties from yesterday on the floor on top of his shorts. 'I thought so,' she smiled to herself.

She picked the panties and shorts off of the floor. She tossed the shorts in the hamper in Josh's bathroom, then hurried to her own dressing area. She tossed the panties from yesterday in the hamper and picked up the pair she'd stepped out of just an hour earlier. She went back to Josh's room and stepped into the steamy bathroom.

"Honey, do you want me to make you some lunch?" she asked as she carefully placed her panties from today on the vanity where she was sure he'd see them.

"Uh, sure, mom, that would be great," he called to her from the shower.

She smiled and patted the panties on the vanity. "Ok, honey. I'll have a sandwich for you when you get out."

"Thanks, mom!" Josh called. He looked at the glass, wondering if she could see him jacking his soapy cock. He couldn't see out, so he assumed she couldn't see in.

But as he worked his hand up and down his hard shaft he imagined that she could see him, that she was watching him. He leaned one hand against the shower wall. He could feel the pleasure building from somewhere deep in his groin. He never understood why he could feel his asshole pucker and release when the pleasure started to bubble up inside him.

He pictured his mother with her hand under her dress, her fingers sliding in and out of her wet hole and around her swollen clit while she watched him pump his hard dick. He could almost picture her opening the door to step into the shower with him so she could grip his rigid shaft in her soft hand. 'Let me help you with that, baby,' she would say, her voice a sexy whisper.

He groaned when he felt the first explosion. The feeling seemed to come from his balls, then his dick, then the mushroom head. His hips jerked as a strong pulse of cream shot out the small hole in the head of his dick. He watched it hit the tile wall and start to side down just as a second jet of jism exploded out and hit the wall just above where the first one his.

His knees grew weak as a third, fourth and even a fifth shot of the cream spurted out onto the wall. His hand slowed. He still leaned on the hand against the wall, his chest heaving, as the last of his cum oozed out onto his fingers. He raised his fingers to his lips and tasted his own salty, musky sperm.

When he was breathing normally again he stood and rinsed the soap off of his stomach and cock and balls. He grabbed the bar of soap and the razor from a small shelf. He soaped his underarms, then carefully removed any hair that might have grown since the last time he shaved them. He felt his legs and decided he didn't need to shave them this time. He directed the shower spray at the wall to make sure all of the cum rinsed down the drain.

Minutes later Josh was standing on the mat outside the shower with a towel wrapped around his freshly washed hair and drying his body with another towel. When his body was mostly dry and the steam had dissipated he turned to wipe the fog from the mirror to brush his hair.

That's when he saw the panties on the vanity. He knew they weren't the panties he'd worn all morning. He looked for is shorts and panties he'd taken off to get in the shower. Gone. He picked the ones off of the vanity and looked at them. He could tell they had been worn. Recently. He held the gusset to his nose and inhaled his mom's musky scent. They were still damp with her juices!

Why did she leave them? Was she giving him permission to wear them? Was this her way of letting him know that she knew he liked to wear her used panties? He sniffed in her aroma again as he walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed to put the panties on. His body shivered when he stood and pulled them up around his waist, when he felt the silky nylon cup his butt cheeks and the damp crotch nestle against his balls.

He went back to the bathroom and stood in front of the vanity/mirror to brush his hair. He spend extra time pushing it back away from his face in a way that he knew would make the ends curl towards the front, just above his shoulders. He purposely took his time, hoping his mom would come back in to tell him that his sandwich was ready and catch him standing there in just the panties she had left for him.

But she didn't. So he put on another pair of soft gym shorts and a tank top and went to the kitchen/dining area.

"Hi, honey, feel better?" Edna asked him with a smile.

Josh blushed, not sure if she was asking if he felt better because he was clean or because he emptied his balls all over the shower wall.

"Yeah, I do," he answered, trying to sound nonchalant. He noticed that his mom had moved the stool he usually sat on to the same side of the breakfast bar as the one she usually sat on. He hopped up on the stool, letting his feet dangle while Edna sat a plate with a sandwich and some chips in front of him.

"What'cha want to drink?" she asked as she sat the plate down.

Josh noticed a half empty wine glass in front of his mom's stool. "Do we still have a beer in the fridge?" he asked.

She laughed. "I bought some more at the store yesterday," she said as she opened the refrigerator. Josh watched as she bent over to get the can of beer from the bottom shelf. Her dress rode high up the backs of her thighs. He could almost see the ass that he wanted to badly to kiss. Almost. But not quite.

"Thanks, mom," Josh smiled at her when she sat back down and crossed her legs.

He looked at her legs, noticing that the skirt rode high on her thighs when she propped a foot on the bottom rung of the bar stool and crossed them like that. Edna saw him looking and blushed. And smiled.

"So you found a dress you like for the wedding?" he asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Yes, I did!" she said excitedly. "Hang on. I'll go put it on and show you."

She slid off of her barstool and quickly walked to her bedroom. She pulled the sundress over her head and tossed it on the bed. She started to reach for her bra, then decided not to. She slid the silky dress up her legs and put her arms in the sleeves, then walked back to the dining area.

"I need you to zip me, please," she said to Josh as she walked to him.

Josh turned on his barstool to where his mother stood with her back to him. The zipper on the cocktail dress reached almost all the way down to her ass crack. He gripped the dress at the bottom of the zipper to pull it taut so he could pull the zipper up. When he did he pulled the dress away from her body so that he had a full view of her bare ass.

"Stop staring and zip me," Edna laughed.

"Sorry, mom," Josh laughed. "It's hard to not stare."

"Oh, you," she giggled as she turned to slap at him. She pushed on her bare boobs to get them in place in the front, then spread her arms and turned around. "So, what do you think?" she asked.

Josh whistled. "Mama, you will be the prettiest girl at the wedding!"

"Oh, I hope not," Edna laughed. "The bride is supposed to be the prettiest."

Josh shook his head. "Sorry for her, mom. You can't help it. And if you go without your bra and panties you'll be the sexiest one there, too!"

Again Edna slapped at her son. "You hush. You know I'm not going to a wedding without a bra and panties. That's just for around the house!"

Josh laughed at her. "Seriously, mom, it's a beautiful dress," he told her. She could hear something in his voice, but she wasn't sure what it was.

"Are you through eating?" she asked.

Josh grabbed the last bite of the sandwich off of his plate and popped it in his mouth. "I am now," he grinned.

Edna grabbed her son's hand. "Come on. I have something for you that I think you'll like." She held his hand and led him to her bedroom.

She let go of his hand and took a deep breath. She picked the dress she'd been wearing off of the bed and held it up for him to see.

"Do you like this?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

"Uh, yeah, I told you it looks great on you," he said, wondering where this was going.

She stepped closer and took both of his hands in hers, still holding the dress.

"Well, Josh, how do you think it will look on you?"

Josh looked at her, stunned. What? Was she really asking how he thought he'd look in her new dress?

"Oh, honey, if I misunderstood how you feel you don't have to," she said when he didn't answer her. "I saw this and thought you might like it to wear around the house sometimes."

Josh looked at the dress she was holding out for him. He felt a tear escape and roll down his cheek. "I do like it, mama," he said quietly. "I just can't believe you bought it for me."

"I did," she smiled. "This one and two others." She reached in the closet and pulled the other two dresses out "Do you want to take them to your room to try them on?"

All the times he'd sneaked into her closet while she was gone, all the times he'd tried on her clothes, mostly dresses, and wished she could be there to tell him how they looked on him, and how cute or pretty or sexy he looked, like he did for her when he went shopping with her. It was finally happening!

Josh stared at the dresses. "No, mama, I want to try them on here with you," he said quietly, his voice trembling.

"Well, take your shirt and shorts off and I'll help you," Edna said.

Josh pulled his tank top over his head and pushed his shorts down his legs.

He stood in front of her wearing just the panties she'd left for him.

"Put this one on," she told him as she took the coral colored one off of the hanger. "This is the one I tried on at the store. I'm dying to see how it looks on you!"

Josh reached for the dress with trembling hands.

Edna helped her son put the dress over his head and adjust the elastic bodice over his chest.

"Oh, mama, I love it!" he said when he looked at himself in the mirror. One of the things he'd always hated when he put on her nice dresses was that the bodice was built for a woman with breasts, and since he didn't have any, the dresses didn't hang right.

"Me, too!" she told him. "I love that you can go braless in it and it still looks good on you. And I was right. You look really cute in it." She loved the big smile on Josh's face when he looked at himself in the big mirror.

She turned her back to him. "Unzip me so I can get into something more practical."

Josh slid the zipper of the cocktail dress down then turned back to the mirror.

Edna hesitated when he unzipped the dress. Should she step into big walk-in closet to take it off and put the other one back on? That was her natural instinct. She'd hadn't let Josh see her totally naked since he was a toddler.

She leaned forward and shrugged her shoulders to let the dress slide down her arms. She kept her back to Josh while she stepped out of it and put it back on the hanger.

She turned to get the dress she'd dropped on the bed and almost laughed when she noticed that he wasn't even looking at her.

"Mama, am I pretty?" Josh asked her. "I mean, like a girl pretty?"

Edna moved behind her son and put her arms around him. She looked over his shoulder at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, baby," she said softly. "You are pretty like a girl. You like being pretty, don't you? You always have, haven't you?"

Josh nodded. "Yes, mama, I have," he whispered.

Edna moved away from him and turned to get the dress she'd dropped on the bed. She felt Josh behind her, hugging her like she'd just hugged him. He moved his hands first to her bare tits, then down across her belly.

Edna moaned when she felt the tips of his fingers in her curly hair, close to her clit. Her pussy had been wet and her clit swollen since she made the decision to take her panties off before Josh got home. She had wondered then how far she was going to bend the rules, and when.

She leaned back against him and put her arm behind his head when he kissed her on the neck.

"Mmmm, baby, that feels good," she sighed. "Later, ok?"

"Ok, mama," Josh said. He let his arms fall to his sides and stepped back to watch her put the sundress back on.

Edna turned to face him. She put her hands on his face and kissed him on the lips, then stepped back.

"Come on, let's open a bottle of wine and sit on the patio do each other's toe nails."

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
335 Followers