Josie Avoids Jail

Story Info
Like all college gals sucking & fucking were her best skills.
1.4k words
4.25
12.5k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

"Oh noo!" Josie bit her lips as red lights flashed in her rear-view mirror. She looked at the speedometer. "Eighty-five in a fifty-five. I'm screwed!" Josie stopped the car. One more ticket and Josie lost her license, or worse...

Instead of studying last night, she went to a college kegger. Josie had a 1.0 in class but a 4.0 in keggers. The next morning she awoke naked next to a frat boy. "Shit." Tying her blonde hair in a ponytail, Josie threw on her clothes but couldn't find her bra or panties.

"Fuck it, I'm running late." She sped off in her Mustang.

Josie watched the officer walk up, hoping she won't get a breathalyzer test. Her body reeked of booze from the night before. Josie had to get out of this mess...and she had to piss. Bad!

The cop tapped on her window. Josie rolled it down. "I'm officer Marcus and I'll need your license." Flashing a dimpled smile, Josie handed him the papers. She was surprised by the dark handsome man and the football size bulge in his pants.

"Miss Josie, I see you have unpaid tickets. "Do you know how fast you were going?"

"A bit too fast... I guess." Josie undid the top button of her blouse, flashing the top of her tits and a bit of nipple. "I'm on my way to my mom's for Easter...maybe you could let me go officer?"

"Not a chance!" Josie froze when the cop pulled out his handcuffs. "I should arrest you Miss Speed Demon. But first, please tell me why you were racing down the highway like a bat-out-of-hell?"

Josie whispered. "'Cause I have to go pee-pee...really-really bad."

"Prove it girl. NOW!"

"W-what? You mean pee right here?"

"Pee or jail. Your choice blondie." The officer grinned. "And I need to watch you piss to make sure you're not lying." The cop pointed to a bush. "Young lady hand me your panties and squat over there."

Josie's face went flush. "I WILL NOT!" The cop shook the handcuffs. "Okay-okay sir, but I'm not wearing panties." She waddled to the bush, lifted her skirt and squatted...with her blonde cunt on full display.

Marcus laughed. "Miss Josie I believe that's dried semen on your pubes. Is that from your boyfriend?"

"N-no sir...just some guy last night... I don't know his name."

"And I know a slut when I see one." Marcus pointed to her slit. "Now spread those twat flaps wide. I need to see pee squirting from your cunt." Josie spread her lips with two fingers so the cop could see right up her hole. An arch of pee shot out of her twat, puddling on the grass.

The cop took pics of her cunt to document the evidence.

"Officer I went pee-pee... can I go now?"

"No Josie! Your urine smells like a brewery. I have to give you a breathalyzer. A long hard breathalyzer." Officer Marcus dropped his gun belt, unzipped and yanked out his iron black boner. He pointed the thing at her face.

"Jezuz sir...it's frickin' enormous!"

"Sweetie, open those puffy pink lips, and blow into my breathalyzer."

Josie obeyed, hoping a good blow job would keep her out of jail. Her lips engulfed his knob, licking the pee hole as her hand cupped his heavy balls. Josie slurped his long, thick shaft, bobbing her head, taking it deeper each time.

It was the first time she'd sucked a black one.

Officer Marcus reached into her blouse, squeezing her bra-less tits as she sucked. "You got a mighty good mouth, missy." The cop gripped her head as he face-fucked Josie, pushing his prick in and out. Josie gagged around the fat cock.

Grabbing her blonde ponytail, Marcus yanked her head and thrust hard, forcing her to deepthroat his prick. "Ohh honey... you're a great cocksucker."

Soon Josie felt his shaft swell and spew--flooding her mouth with cum! Josie choked as she gurgled down spurt after spurt of jism. Her lips clenched and she squeezed his shaft, milking out every sticky drop.

Josie wiped her lips and looked up. "Did I pass my breathalyzer blowjob?"

He laughed. "Yes cum breath. Now it's time for your Field Sobriety Test. I need to test your reflexes."

"But officer, I just gagged down your cum. Isn't that enough reflexing?" Marcus shook his head. "Now twat, lean back against that tree." Josie hoped this test involved fucking.

Like all college girls, sucking and fucking were the two things she did best.

Leaning against the tree, Josie exposed her juicy, dripping twat. The frat boys called her Juicy Josie. The cop's large cock jutted out. Josie gasped as he rammed it into her cunt. Marcus clutched her hips and screwed harder.

"Give it to me sir. Fill my burning pussy with your big black prick!"

"Oh Gawd." Josie panted as his black fuck-stick ripped into her white cunt. The cop fucked her brutally, and Josie fucking loved it. Way better than those wimpy college pricks. Marcus pushed up her blouse, and his big mouth inhaled Josie's boobs, nibbling her swollen nipples.

"Oh yes, bite my nips." He did and with each fuck stroke her feet lifted up.... Josie was in fuck heaven. Tingles rippled through her spine as she shuddered in a toe-curling orgasm. After the last jolt, the cop spun her around.

"Grab the tree sweetie, time for some backdoor fun."

"No! Not up my asshole!" Josie tried to escape, but Officer Marcus handcuffed her to the tree.

"Young lady you're not leaving until you're speeding ass learns a lesson." Josie sighed. It wasn't the first time she'd been handcuffed to a tree and buttfucked.

"Now take your assfucking like a lady." Marcus placed his wet cock against her squirming anus. It plunged up her asshole and hurt like hell! Josie's butt stung as he fucked his black pole in and out, stretching her anal ring.

The cop shoved two fingers up her twat, screwing both her holes at the same time. Josie loved it. Marcus grunted, "Oh missy...here it cums." With a hard thrust, he spewed hot cum up her anal canal. And black dick kept pumping, reaming out her asshole until the last squirt.

Josie looked back with tears in her eyes. "Sir, was my ass really tight? Are you finally done fucking me?"

"Yes and yes missy." He undid Josie's handcuffs, grabbed a tissue and wiped off her butt crack. "Damn girl, gobs of jism is oozing out."

Josie laughed. "Well it ain't my fucking fault. You're the one who filled me with spunk."

"Little lady you can't go to Easter dinner with no panties and lines of cum running down your legs. That ain't proper." Grabbing a duffle bag from his trunk, Marcus pulled out a pair of purple panties. He measured the panties against Josie's pussy.

"Here, put these on your twat." Then the officer squeezed Josie's tits. "C cup?"

"No sir, D cup." Marcus yanked out a pink bra. Josie wondered why the cop had a bag of women's undies. But she put the used underwear on without asking questions. Looking in the cop car mirror, Josie brushed her hair and fixed her lipstick.

Blowjobs are hell on lipstick.

"There, now I don't look like such a whore." She glanced at her phone. "Holy shit, it's almost noon, I'll never make it to mom's in time."

Marcus smacked her butt. "Yes you will. Follow my flashing lights sweet-twat." The cop sped down the highway with red and blue lights flashing. Josie raced behind. Legal speeding was so exciting it tickled her pussy.

Everyone was on mom's patio when the cop drove up, followed by Josie. Marcus waved at Josie and left. Josie's mother ran out. "Dear, what happened? Did you get arrested?"

"No mom the officer helped me...Because I uh... got stuck in the woods...I got stuck hard." Josie rubbed her aching butthole as she followed her mother inside.

Mom was a bit confused when Josie didn't want to sit at the table. Instead, Josie ate while standing at the counter. A text popped up from Marcus. "Ms. Josie, meet me next week. I need the panties and bra back."

Josie texted. "Undies, is that all you want from me...or something more stimulating?"

"Miss Josie I have a cock warrant for your juicy cunt. And I'll bring my handcuffs."

"LMAO. Sounds exciting--I can't wait!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers