Josie's Visit!

Story Info
Wife old friend visits, watches us, then joins in!
1.6k words
4.34
10.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers

I'll start by saying that this is a partly true, partly fiction story.

All names are change to protect those involved.

All participant are of legal age!

Im not much of a writer,so constructive criticism is welcome!

***********

When my wife and i started dating, she had a friend named Josie that lived about 90 minutes away. They would get together a few times per year and spend the weekend partying.

To this day i have not heard any details from my wife regarding what went on over these girls party weekends spent at Josies, other than they "Hung out at the river with Josies friends" and "We partied a bit"!

**********

Josie and Lori where still only around 20 the time of this story, I was 21 or 22, and Lori and i where newlyweds with a 4 or 5 month old baby,living in our first place together.

Our place was a 2 bedroom single level house. The babies room was one of the bedrooms, and Lori and i had the other.

The plan was for Josie to sleep on our sofa.

Josie and Lori hadnt seen each other in about 6 or 7 months, so when Josie came to visit they had a bunch of catching up to do.

Not wanting to intrude in their visit i went to the living room, to watch TV while they caught up.

As was the norm back then i had showered when i got home, donned a tank top and a pair of cut offs.I went commando. Not being used to company, i didnt pay much attention to which shorts i grabbed. They where not only cut very short, but had cuts up both sides, past the pockets! I only wore these around our secluded yard, or in the house. I tried wearing them while mowing, and kept having to readjust myself, because i was falling out of them!

Lori had showered after i did, and put in tight white cotton shorts and tank top that left little hidden, especially sans panties! They rode up her round butt into her ass crack, and i guess they where what they call Booty Shorts these days! Her tits where still making milk, so where at their largest ever, and her nipples where constantly hard!

Since Josie lived 90 minutes away, plans where made for her to spend the whole weekend at our place!

The girls chatted, giggled, and drank wine in the kitchen, while i watched TV in my recliner in the next room.

After a while, the girls came in and sat on the couch to watch the movie i had rented.

It wasnt a very big room, so when they sat on the couch against one wall, i was in the opposite corner, across the room, with my feet angled toward them, and my recliner half way back. Lori told me later that they could see my cock hanging out of my shorts all night!

She said Josie, being what we now call a BBW these days, didnt get to see many, so she didnt say a word, and let her look!

I'm not what i would call huge, but my dick isnt small either. Back in those days it was probably 6 1/2-7". It had a mind of its own, and came to life often! A simple boob shot in our movie had it hard at one point, and Lori said she could see Josie looking at it. I never realized it!

Around midnight, with the baby in for the night, and a whole bottle of Sangria polished off by the girls, we decided it was bed time. Lori brought Josie a light blanket and pillow for the couch, and we got ready for bed.

Jodi went into the bathroom, and came out in a long tee/sleep shirt. It went just past her ample ass, letting her panties flash as she moved around, and her huge tits where swinging free under it. Her nipples showed plainly through the light pink cotton material. Being a healthy 22 year old i got hard again looking at her assets! When i stood up to go to our bedroom, Lori finally spoke up and said " you better put that thing away until we get to bed" pointing at my head peeking past my shorts leg!

We went to bed, and as i sleep naked, we closed our door, but left it a few inches open, in case the baby cried.

Lori was horny after my show, and having had plenty of wine.

She threw the light top sheet off, and proceeded to swing her leg over me, stradling my face so i could warm her up.

Occasionally she would bend down and give my cock a lick, or a suck. When she was ready, she gave my cock another deep suck or two, slid her now dripping pussy down my body, and sat on my cock in a reverse cowgirl position.I reached around her and pulled her nipples, feeling mothers milk running down my arm!

It didnt take long for me to come like that, and as i filled her wet pussy with my seed, i glanced through the cracked door to see Josie peeking in at us! she looked to be playing with herself, and rubbing one of her big tits, but i couldnt see well enough through the narrow opening to be sure.

I didnt say anything to Lori!

The following morning, i was up first, threw on the same shorts,and walked into the kitchen to start the coffee.

Glancing into the living room i spied Josie asleep on the couch. Her more than ample ass was uncovered, and her panties where firmly wedged in the crack!

I made noise so i didnt startle her,and went about my morning routine as i waited for the coffee.

After a few minutes the baby cried, and Lori got up to feed her. Walking around with no top on, a baby latched on to one nipple.

Josie stirred and covered herself better, then after a few minutes of smelling the coffee, came into the kitchen.

Here i am, a healthy guy in short cut offs, with one topless girl, and another in just a sleep shirt and panties! Of course my Johnson was at full staff!

i had to go in the master bedroom and change to more conservative clothes.

We did some running around, picked up BBQ supplies,and went home to have a cookout, followed by a fire in our pit.

After quite a few beers, and an afternoon in the sun, we finally decided to call it a day around midnight. Our other friends left, Lori went to check on the baby, and i pulled Josie asside and told her if she wanted a better look, to just come in, rather than peep through the crack! I wasnt sure about their past together, but i had a feeling Lori might be open to letting Josie watch!

About half an hour later, i spied Josie coming from the bathroom in that same pale pink sleep shirt, except this time it was obvious that she had no panties on! She crawled under the covers on the couch, and as Lori and i said goodnight and headed to bed Josie winked at me!

Lori was her usual horny self, and it was only a very short time before she was kneeling on the bed sucking my cock.

she swung around and planted her pussy on my face, and i was lost in the wet juicy crevice! i licked her from her clit to her pink asshole and back! she stopped sucking me as her orgasm overtook her, and the next thing i felt was her lips back on my cock. But wait, she was moaning and telling me to eat her wet cunt, and sucking my cock at the same time? I realized that Josie had come in, and Lori had motioned her to take over the sucking, And suck she did! she deep throated me, she licked down to my balls, and even my asshole! Lori bent back down and Josie held my now very slippery, saliva covered cock upright for her, and now Lori was sucking me again! They alternated until i had to stop them or nobody was going to get to ride it!

Lori said she had already had one orgasm on my face, so offered my cock to Josie! she climbed off of my face, and layed next to me holding my hard cock upright, so Josie could climb on while Lori guided it into her pussy! For a large girl, her pussy was remarkably tight! Josie was facing me as she rode it, and her huge tits where bouncing all over! Her areolas where the size around of a soda can, and the nipples where standing out, looking like the tips of my thumbs they where so big!

i reached up and twisted them! I could feel her starting to spasm as she rode me, and she was rubbing her clit with one hand,while grabbing Loris tit with the other! Something ild have to bring up later! after a few more minutes, i felt Josies pussy tighten even more, and start to spasm. My cock felt like it was getting milked! My sperm shot deep into her!

We all collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. We just layed there for a bit, until Lori slid back up next to me, and Josie slid up on the other side, and thanked us both, telling us it had been over a year since she had gotten laid! We all fell asleep there like that, and didnt wake until the baby cried in the morning! We never had an opportunity to repeat that night! Josie found a boyfriend, and we lost track of her.

But 40 years later, i still can see it in my mind like it was yesterday!

nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers