Journalist Mary Pt. 01

Story Info
Mary has a humiliating interview with the Don.
2k words
4.17
17.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
192 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences. All the characters are above 18.)

At the rendevous point, I saw five rough guys standing next to an SUV. I grabbed my phone and my handbag and walked over.

One of the men identified himself as the team leader and politely asked me, "Are you Mary? Sent by Max?"

I nodded and extended my driver's license for establishing my identity. The leader took it and examined it in the torchlight. Once he was satisfied, he gestured to his guards. The guards moved swiftly and two of them grabbed my hands and the others had taken my phone and my handbag.

I gritted my teeth and mentally prepared for an invasive patdown. These criminals were suspicious and paranoid. This was part of the job.

But, instead of patting me, the leader grabbed my shirt roughly and tore with a harsh sound. I yelled in shock and fear but a guard moved behind me and clamped his hand on my mouth. As I stood struggling, the leader continued to tear away my skirt and bra and panties, "The Don can never be too careful so if you want an interview, you will have to do it naked. Do you still want the interview or do you want to go back?"

The guards clearly enjoyed my discomfort as I stood exposing my creamy and heavy breasts.

I had no choice, everything - my career, my freedom, and my life was on the line. I nodded my agreement.

As I stood squirming in embarrassment and some degree of fear, the leader ran his hands all over me. He squeezed my boobs roughly and cupped my pussy. I tried to move my hips away from his hands but a guard stood pressing himself into my ass and I had to stand watching as the leader grope me.

After he was satisfied, he motioned to the guards and we started to get into the car. The SUV was a bit crowded with five people, so predictably I was ordered to sit on the leader's lap. We drove for an hour and the leader spent the hour kneading my boobs with one hand and fingering my pussy with the other.

When we reached the compound, I was escorted naked to the isolated farmhouse as I tried to cover my boobs and pussy. There were around fifteen guards, all looking at me with open lust and some even rubbing their crotches.

I was taken to a drawing-room where a bodyguard received me and took me to the Don.

The Don was a giant of a man dressed in simple trousers and a white shirt. He was not handsome in the classical sense but his face had a raw magnetism.

"Drop your hands." was his first sharp command and I complied half out of fear and half out of the desire to convince this man to give me the scoop of my career.

The Don ran a critical eye over my swaying boobs, engorged nipples and glistening pussy, all thanks to the leader's services during the ride. He nodded in satisfaction, "I was actually angry when Max said he was sending over some woman to interview me and I almost refused. But then he sent your audition tape from the evening and the decision was taken out of my hands."

I blushed scarlet as I realized that the bastard Max must have taped and sent my blowjob video to the Don. I braced myself for further sexual insults and humiliation as I asked, "Shall we start the interview?"

"Of course, but I have been travelling since last week and I miss my women pretty badly. So, you give a repeat performance of your tape and I will answer all your questions." The Don said unsmiling as he opened his trousers and pulled out his thick and throbbing dick.

I was shocked by both the proposition and the sight of his overly large dick. At the beginning of my career, I had given a blowjob here and there for a scoop but for the last five years, I did not have to debase myself like that. Desperate times called for desperate measures, so voiced my agreement and kneeled between Don's legs.

The Don spoke in a hoarse voice, "Show some enthusiasm and make it believable Mary. And start by licking my balls."

Bile rose in my throat as I leaned forward and started licking his large hairy balls. They smelled and tasted terrible against my wet tongue and then I moved on to the thick shaft. I grabbed the base with my hands and started pumping as I moved my mouth up and down on the dick.

He was too big and too thick. I could feel myself gag as his dick hit the back of my throat forcefully. As I kept pumping hard and moving my mouth in a rhythmic motion, I could hear Don's moans and groans. Soon, his hips started to push up and his movements became frantic. I could even taste his salty pre-cum on my tongue.

I tried to quickly move away but his powerful hands held my head fixed and I gagged as Don released a big load of his hot cum into my throat and I had to swallow it. But there was too much and soon his thick white cum oozed from the sides of my mouth and dripped onto my chin.

As the Don sat back and pushed his dick into his trousers, I lifted a hand to wipe the cum on my face, but the Don shook his head gravely, so I dropped my hand to the side and started to get up. The Don dropped a heavy hand on my shoulder and said, "Let us do the interview, this position comfortable for me."

His bodyguard came forward and placed my phone next to the Don and it was already set to recording mode. So, I started my interview naked and kneeling in front of the Don with cum smeared over my mouth and chin.

The Don was true to his word. He spoke frankly about his childhood and his rise through the ranks to become the richest and most powerful drug Lord in our region. But this information had been covered to death by both his fans and haters. The real scoop was why he was in my country and why hadn't the authorities allowed him to travel even though there was an open warrant against him?

I asked the Don, "How did you enter into the country undetected and how are you escaping the authorities?"

The Don shrugged, "Everyone needs something and I can afford to pay for that something. As simple as that."

I took a sharp breath at his implication. Don had people in Govt and on police on his payroll? Oh my God, this was gold. I stood to blow open the biggest corruption scandal that would restore my credentials for a lifetime.

Now eager, I questioned Don, "Can you give me their names?"

The Don was smiling now, "Of course, but you need to give me something in return. I will give the info in exchange for a fuck with you."

I was exasperated but at some level I had known this was coming. Once again too much was at stake and I was in no position to refuse and nodded my yes.

The Don looked happy, "Prepare her." he barked to the bodyguard and gestured me to stand.

I was a bit relieved because I thought I would be allowed to take a bath and get fresh before the Don violates me. But to my horror, the bodyguard stood right in front of me and started to squeeze my boobs.

As the Don sat watching us and stroking his dick through the trousers, I understood that Don had ordered the bodyguard to literally prepare me I.e. play with my boobs and pussy so that I would be wet and ready. This felt more shameful than the sex itself!

As I stood shamefaced and biting my lower lip in frustration, the bodyguard cupped my breasts and tweaked my nipples. He was quite rough and I winced in pain as he pinched my nipples. Then he held my waist and bent his head down to lick my boobs.

By now, the Don had pulled his dick out and it was already semi erect. As the bodyguard licked my boobs, bit my flesh, and noisily sucked my nipples, Don's dick became thicker and started to twitch.

The bodyguard pushed me back to sit down on a lounger. He kneeled between my legs and started to lick my pussy. His tongue moved in and around my vagina and flicked at my clitoris erotically. In spite of the horrible situation I was in, my body started to react to his skilled tongue. My pussy became slippery with juices and my breasts felt heavy with taut nipples throbbing.

Once the bodyguard was satisfied that I was, "ready.!" He got up and bowed to the Don.

The Don got up and barked a command in his native tongue. His dick was painfully erect and it's thick head was swaying. I almost fainted at the thought of his dick invading my tiny pussy.

The bodyguard ordered me to kneel on the lounger and grabbed me by the waist and arranged my body so that I was kneeling on all fours with my ass and pussy hanging up in the air and my heavy boobs hanging down. Clearly he had done this many times before.

The Don stood behind me and the bodyguard stood in front of me. The bodyguard kneeled in front of me and reached between my hands and started to play with my swaying boobs. I turned my head just in time to see the Don roughly insert his massive dick into my pussy. Even though I was aroused, I was not ready for the big dick and my body rocked as he thrusted in and out rhythmically and with brutal force.

As the Don fucked me, the bodyguard leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. This unwanted threesome was getting more humiliating by the minute as the guard inserted his tongue and bit down on my lips.

As the Don's pace increased, he started to grunt and I could feel his grip on my hips getting stronger as he smashed himself into me. The bodyguard also got rougher and tugged my nipples painfully.

The Don came inside me with a loud grunt and as he withdrew his dick, I could feel his thick cum seeping out from my cunt and running down my inner thighs. The bodyguard also got up.

I let out a breath of relief, My knees were sore and my wrists were aching. My pussy felt raw and my boobs throbbed in pain.But atleast all this was not for nothing. I started to think about the questions I had to ask as I started to sit up.

But the Don clearly had other plans and to my dismay gestured me to stay. The Don moved in front of me and pointed to his semi erect dick and said, "Clean me." I could feel my bile rising in my throat with disgust but once again out of options, I started to lick the cum and pussy juices off his dick.

The very next moment, I could feel the bodyguard slipping his dick into my pussy. I was rigid with shock and tried to.protest, but the Don shoved his dick inside my mouth and roughly grabbed my hair. That silenced me.

But my ordeal was to get much worse as after just a couple of strokes into my pussy, the bodyguard withdrew his dick and shoved it roughly into my ass. I gagged on Don's dick as my whole body shook in pain. It felt like my virgin ass was on fire and the bodyguard was not paying particular heed to my comfort.

The Don was clearly enjoying this and aroused by my ass fuck as his dick got rock hard in my mouth. Now I was sucking his dick while his bodyguard tore open my ass.

The bodyguard came with a violent thrust and I could feel his cum dripping out of my sore ass.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
192 Followers