Journey from Addiction to Love Ch. 02

Story Info
2nd part of my story.
1.9k words
4.1
7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is the second part of my story, the first will help you understand how we reached this point.

***

I am not entirely sure I knew what would happen when my husband moved back in. I guess part of me wondered if life would return to normal or if we would really progress with these desires.

After I watched the video, I rang my husband telling him to come. He left the hotel and arrived home at close to one in the morning. It was late and I should have been tired but I was too excited to sleep and only wanted to discuss the video. How long had he hidden these desires from me. I questioned him about where the video had come from and whether he wanted to be that white man in the video watching his wife getting taken by a giant sexual black man. He explained how he had started to accept that sexually he could not satisfy me and that more importantly it was unfair on me.

On asking why black, he explained that he had found inter-racial porn online and found it so erotic to watch a white woman taken in such a way. For him it became clear that accepting 'black sex' was different from 'white sex' made him feel less of a failure. He could rationalise the 'once you go black' statement in his own mind after watching.

We talked for so long and for the first time in a long time we smiled with each other and laughed and for the first time in a long time I actually started to feel sexual around him again.

He went quiet at one stage, almost shy, as we lay on the bed talking. I remember touching his hand and saying we cannot get back to how we were and if he wanted to say something then he must speak because we cannot hide things from each other anymore. After a moment of silence and a swallow he asked me if I enjoyed the porn? I smiled and for first time in longer than I want to imagine I kissed him. I replied that yes I thought it was amazing. I had never been someone that enjoyed porn but as I said to him "I have never seen such a sexy looking man. He was so confident and the way he took that woman...I was so jealous but, honey, that couple... they seemed so comfortable and passionate with each other. They were so lucky."

My husband smiled and told me that he agreed and that he had never seen sex like that but now all he ever thought about was how amazing it would be for me to enjoy a black man because you only need to watch to see how superior they are. As he finished he said something and smiled in away that I had never seen him smile before. "And baby that cock he had is so sexy. I never seen something as amazing as him." As he finished saying that I noticed how he had started to get aroused in his trousers and I smiled because we seemed to have started being sexual together again.

I smiled and said that it was clear that he really enjoyed this but I had to ask if he really wanted to give this to me and start exploring it? His reply was one I will always remember: "baby, I cant keep you happy like that but if I can maybe give you a real man like that black bull perhaps you will be happy and even let me watch one day." As he said it I didnt just kiss him I kissed him passionately for the first time in years We lay on the bed kissing with passion and I felt hornier than I had since before we had our children

"My god where do we start" I whispered to him as we kissed.

"Would you like to watch porn together perhaps?" he asked. "It might be fun."

"Only if it is like that" I replied. "Do you have more like that or would you want to watch the same thing?"

"I have lots more like that" he said. "I love it so much. Just watching it."

But then he explained that he was nervous that maybe if we watched some of it together I might judge him as some of it includes things that he didnt know if I liked or didnt but he watched it because he enjoyed it. I got quite upset and annoyed at this point and it almost verged on anger.

"Look if we cannot start to be honest with each other then we might as well quit because clearly lying to each other didn't work."

He looked so upset and said sorry and that I was right. I told him that I wanted to watch it together because it sounded fun and that he should find his favourite one and we should get into bed and watch it together on the laptop naked. We stripped off our clothes in record time and dived under the sheets as he grabbed the laptop and found a hidden file he had where all of these videos he had been watching were saved.

The scene on this video was slightly different to the last. It opened with a white couple sitting on a sofa dressed really nicely with her in a really tight dress and him in a shirt. They drank while they talked about how they were so glad to have the house to themselves this weekend and that they needed to let their hair down. For a moment I was confused watching as the couple sat there talking about how they needed to make more time for this and that and it was important that they didn't forget about their needs. They started to kiss passionately on the sofa and just as I was about to get annoyed as I was beginning to think this was not the video that I had expected the door bell rang and the couple both jumped up and ran to the door. As the wife ran to the door I realised just how short her dress was and quite how tight it fitted her body but I also realised just how amazing she looked.

When she opened the door there stood this huge black man and she jumped into his arms. He picked her up like she weighed nothing and they stood there with her legs wrapped around his waist and passionately kissing. As they kissed his hands explored her body and lifted her dress. His hands ended up on her ass to discover that she was not wearing any underwear.

At that point I turned and kissed my husband and told him I thought that was the hottest thing I had ever seen. As I turned back to watch the laptop and the video my hand touched his erect penis, and I giggled as he gasped for air. I grabbed his penis in that moment and told him that I bet that bull had a much bigger cock than him.

The video continued, and we lay naked in bed watching it, with the beautiful white wife calling this sexy black man 'daddy'. The cuck stood to the side and when the passionate kissing had stopped he asked if sir wanted a drink and then ran away to get the beer sir had requested.

My husband and I lay in bed watching this porn as it progressed to see the wife sucking the biggest thickest black cock I had ever seen all while the cuck knelt next to her telling her to please their daddy. This couple had something different about them. They seemed to have a shared passion. They were both lost in serving this amazing black bull that they called daddy. They both seemed so happy focusing on nothing but him and pleasing him but it was like they were sharing it in so many ways. The bull would be having sex with the wife and the cuck was straight in eating her pussy as he pulled out. The cuck was so close to the bull's cock he must have been able to smell and taste the sexual chemistry.

As my husband and I lay in bed my husband whispered into my ear that it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. We kissed and we made out, my husband stroking my breasts while I teased his small but hard dick. As I did this my husband told me that the black cock covered in cum from the wife was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. As I was stroking him I asked him if he thought that black cock was sexy. He replied 'yes' and came into my hand.

My husband looked so embarrassed at that moment and teared up, telling me he was sorry and that he had let me down again. He ran to the bathroom coming back with towels and cleaning my hand. He said sorry over and over and I smiled and said it was ok that I was used to it but we had more now and I beckoned him back into bed and said that we should finish watching the porno.

As the scene came to an end the bull fucked harder and harder and the wife begged for his cum. The bull pulled out and came all over the wife's face and tits. My pussy was throbbing and I felt wetter than I had been for a very long time. But the porn didnt finish at the facial like I expected, the bull fell back and relaxed on the sofa as the cuck climbed onto his wife and started licking up all the cum from his wife's breasts and then around her face. As he finished the couple started making out, kissing and sharing this huge amount of black cum.

I sat mesmerised as this couple shared cum and kissed passionately. I saw passion that I had never experienced as they both focused on each other but also sharing what for them was obviously such precious cum They kissed and made out for what must have been 5 minutes before turning to their bull and saying 'thank you, daddy.'

As the scene finished I realised how much I must have been enjoying it as I could hear my heart beating so loudly and I could feel my wetness running down my leg. I turned to my husband and said in frustration "and you had to have gone and cum because now I dont even get you after that." Then I did something I had never done before or even thought about. I told him to get between my legs and eat me. "After that I deserve something" I scowled at him. Without so much as a disapproving word he dived between my legs and ate me, the best he ever had done and for what must have been 30 minutes. As I squirmed to relax after what was potentially the only orgasm he ever gave me he climbed up and we started kissing passionately like we had never done before. We both started to relax and sleep was taking over us. I asked him "so you want to share a black daddy's cum?" And he answered with a simple yes.

It all ended with us falling asleep.

The end of Chapter 2