All Comments on 'Journey From Disney To Sundress'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrific writing!

It would take a long time to adequately compliment you for this wonderful story. It is so nice to, for once, read about characters who display important maturity in their activities. As the relationship unfolded, I wanted Jess and Kristen to work things out. Of course you mentioned it, but when you restated later in the narration that Kristen was married, it caught me a little by surprise. And at that point, I began to feel troubled that the investment in a marriage might get tossed aside in favor of the excitement of newness and lust. It was satisfying to have the two characters pull back and think so clearly about what they were doing. Then to have Joanne make such major changes was the icing on the cake. She did something that so many people could do, but so few do. It's a really happy ending for everyone involved. Thanks.

By the way, who is Philip Johnson?

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

A story about selfish disgusting people. Most of the writers stories are like this. Won't be rating this but it fits the overall narrative of this website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous